All Comments on 'Another Chance'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 468 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT STORY about never giving up

I like this one a lot .... a lot more than some of your moee recent works.

The weakness of his defense is stumbling point... and Debbie is one nasty vile whore.

I am certain some douche bag here will argue he should of taken Debbie back... but to lie repeatedly to her husband who is in Jail for HER actions and tehn to fuck Bob often... well

this guy should of gone to PATT -- the guy Debbie marries at the end of the sotry and told him what sort of vile nasty ass whore debbie is

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
honesty is the best policy

DG,

The only reason I read the entire story is because of the editors. If there is a more immature, unrealistic, idiotic story on this site, I haven't found it. Did you actually read all the way through it and sit back and think, "Yeah. . . that's really good."? 'Cause it wasn't. Inconsistent, naive; A throw-together account of such unbelievable proportions that plausible deniability was never achieved.

thanks for nothing. Please write something better or stop submitting.

trump49@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely a Second Chance

This story was about life, it's challenges and frustrations. The author did an excellent job of telling about all the challenges that we all face and the trouble with bad decisions. Sometimes life turn out better once you have gone through tragedies, sometimes it doesn't.

Excellent story and enjoy reading every page.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Well done!

DG,

Another fine story by a master writer. Don't worry about most comments that try to degrade this one. So what if a few don't like it, most of us really did! Anyone that posts anonomously is not woth considering or paying attention to.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Thank God for that second chance

Ray you have been blessed with a second chance and a great wife i pray for you and anj and the kids i wish you well

DG Hear I hope i can read some more chapters of Ray and anjy to see how they are doing and to make shure they arent running into any problems

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tears

iv'e just finished the story and tears are running down my face.thank you!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Another great lift up from DG and his writing

DG thank you for a great example of what comes out of ashes is not always the same sometimes it is better.

Great entertainment and of course as always great writing. A soppy romance that I do so crave once in a while as It makes for a wonderful break in my day.

PT

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Exceptionally well-written!!!

Another exceptionally well-written story DG. Again you pulled hard on our heartstrings and the happy ending made my day. Great entertainment! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

You submitted 'A Bed Of Roses' a week ago and it tore at the heartstrings. A week later you submit this one that brings tears the the eyes. Thank you for just writing such excellent stories.

An avid Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top notch story

As usually the case, this story by DG Hear is excellent. It has that required balance. The story line is basic, and there are original twists that keep readers focused on the story and, in particular, the interractions of the people.

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the wife now knows i read on this site

44 year old trucker seen it all..........i cried,had to tell the wife to read it,now i am up for a rough time as she doesn't know i read this site.....worth it though.brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful and Beautiful!

What a wonderful story! Honesty wins all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Loved it

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I LOVE a Happy Ending

No wimps here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Chance

Excelent story. I've been reading stories in Literotica for about two years and this is the first time I stop to make a comment. It's worth it.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 17 years ago
Just another typical DJH story, GREAT!!

Gotta keep 'em coming along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another fine DG Hear tale

Good story. Now make it a 5 out of 5 star story with a follow-up from the ex-wife, Debbie's perspective (and maybe a third from Angie's view).

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great story

Another great story by the one and only D G Hear. You are one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

At first I thought that Debbie would get her act together and reunite with Ray. After all the wedding vows state that she should put no one ahead of her husband. Given Sally's slut background which she had to have heard about she wanted to believe her so she could fuck Bob. Then after hearing Sandy's confession why she would allow them near her house and kids is simply amazing. One can only conclude that she really did not want to reconcil with Ray (after all did she expect Ray to understand her fucking Bob again?).

However, stupid Debbie's actions were in this story (she was responsible for most of the sorrow) it is very realistic of the stupid things that people do.

Thanks for an outstanding story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
re; another chance

I absolutely loved this story. I don't need eroticism in all the stories I read. I enjoyed the emotional interplay you wove into the storyline and cried a bit when Ray set up the prison wedding so that A.J.'s father could attend. Great work! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A heartwarming story, DG

I've been so busy writing I just now had a chance to read this again.

I think this is as good as any of your stories as far as characterization.

I still have this image of you walking around the country with a guitar, stopping here or there, telling stories like a modern day troubadour.

Great job!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Most excellent! But when did Deb's sister change her name from Sandy to Sue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Good Guys Win for a Change

Most stories deal with all the bad stuff. The bad folks get the gist of the story. I personally like to also read about the future after the disaster. This was a fine story where the good guys get a chance to enjoy life. In real life many people have a life after the troubles. Thanks, for a good story with a happy ending.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
So well told...

A medley of emotions.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story with a happy ending that made sense.

All your stories are always well written, but this one is definitly one of the best on the site. You had my attention through out the whole of the story.

Thank you for sharing.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Liked the story

It was fairly emotional in spots and kept me interested until the end. I also liked the happy ending for the husband with the new wife.

My only criticism is that it seemed a bit dry and formulaic in spots. Sometimes it seemed like they (husband and first wife) were just quoting from a script and rushing along trying to get to the payoff. I dont mean it should have been longer - just that in some parts the characters seems somewhat removed.

Thanks for writing.

PS - I guess I lied about my only criticism - I also was distracted by the use of the line 'I loved her but hated what she had done'. Its part and parcel of the reading from a script problem but, beyond that, its also an annoying line in and of itself. Might just be one of those things that rubs me the wrong way but I really hate that line and think its silly and meaningless at the best of times (and when your characters used it, it wasnt the best of times).

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Life goes on after a break up

This may shock someone who reads only the Loving wives section, where seemingly even serial murderer spouses would be pardoned by their angelic spouses in the name of holy matrimony. Not so here. Sigh of relief.

The story was not flawless, but there was enough here to enjoy.

It was ‘Loving Wives’ old style (cheating wives) meeting a real loving wife. The first wife was dumb and a slut; the second was an angel and smart. At the first part it seemed like you were struggling between depicting the wife in a realistic way (some good some bad qualities), but towards the end of their relations you turned her into a complete dumb slut. I could not buy her publicly being seen with her sister and Bob, risking her future family when she seemed to be investing in her husband. On the other hand the second part – adjusting to the separation and the moving on was sheer delight.

Such small percentage of the stories picks on the reality that most separated couples do not get back together but move on, hopefully to find a better match. This story was a refreshing addition.

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
Tears

Very impressive story, I like it. Sad and happy together, but not so sad as my story "Seifenblasen"

I found a very good writer in english Literoticaboard and think, this was not the last story I've read from you.

Liebe Grüße

Nucleus

*Ich arbeite an meinen Englischkenntnissen, aber es dauert. Deutsch kann ich deutlich besser schreiben. ;-)

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A most Sad Story

DG Hear i read this story over a year ago and i loved it then and you are the best when i last read it i broke down crying of daves being struck down with cancer then passing away that bitch debbi really screwed up not listening to Ray instead of her Witch of a sister.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Still most excellent

Read this one again after six months, and I still enjoyed it once more yet again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a touching story, it had it all, hot sex, romance, betrayal and finally redemption. Thankyou

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Very good story

with a very good ending!! I never quite figured out why he couldn't attempt to get past what happened as Deb was obviously set up rather than her going into it on her own.. Bob is the one he needed to kick the shit out of, for sure.. Maybe if he hadn't tried to kill him ---but who could blame him,, other than the police and a judge.. He was a little lucky that everyone was there for him to get the early release.. And then it really ended great!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it nice to be loved and trusted

This story touched the hearts of many people because we all have made mistakes but honesty and the will to do good makes us better than what we were before the mistake was made. Good story keep writing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I normally don't enjoy Loving Wives stories that aren't full of sex, but this one is really very good.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Real Tear Jerker

DG Hear Taht was the best story i have read I read this story some years back and i loved then and i read again today and I still Loved thew story I`m glad for Ray And Angie`s life and i hope they have a better life together.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best you have done

DJ This is your best work, yet. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"TRUE LOVE"

stories like this bring's a few tear's to my face. it has been over 20 year's, since my heart has smiled. ....... rich

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Yes A Wonderful Story DG

I cry every time i read this story DG i know how it feels to lose a family member like your dad i did.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Great, just great.

Better the second time. Thanks DG.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

Such a well written & unusual LW story, it has everything in it, it was believable & all the characters were real people that one could empathize with. Even Deb had a good & realistic ending but here I really must question her behaviour. Deb goes out of her way to try and convince her hubby that she wants him & her family back. And after hearing that terrible admission from Sandy who had set her up & destroyed her self respect & marriage & was instrumental in putting her hubby in jail & destroying his life Deb goes back to Sandy & all is forgiven. Jesus Christ would find it difficult to forgive such a despicable character.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

Such a well written & unusual LW story, it has everything in it, it was believable & all the characters were real people that one could empathize with. Even Deb had a good & realistic ending but here I really must question her behaviour. Deb goes out of her way to try and convince her hubby that she wants him & her family back. And after hearing that terrible admission from Sandy who had set her up & destroyed her self respect & marriage & was instrumental in putting her hubby in jail & destroying his life Deb goes back to Sandy & all is forgiven. Jesus Christ would find it difficult to forgive such a despicable character.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

Such a well written & unusual LW story, it has everything in it, it was believable & all the characters were real people that one could empathize with. Even Deb had a good & realistic ending but here I really must question her behaviour. Deb goes out of her way to try and convince her hubby that she wants him & her family back. And after hearing that terrible admission from Sandy who had set her up & destroyed her self respect & marriage & was instrumental in putting her hubby in jail & destroying his life Deb goes back to Sandy & all is forgiven. Jesus Christ would find it difficult to forgive such a despicable character.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

Such a well written & unusual LW story, it has everything in it, it was believable & all the characters were real people that one could empathize with. Even Deb had a good & realistic ending but here I really must question her behaviour. Deb goes out of her way to try and convince her hubby that she wants him & her family back. And after hearing that terrible admission from Sandy who had set her up & destroyed her self respect & marriage & was instrumental in putting her hubby in jail & destroying his life Deb goes back to Sandy & all is forgiven. Jesus Christ would find it difficult to forgive such a despicable character.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Excellent stuff

Such a well written & unusual LW story, it has everything in it, it was believable & all the characters were real people that one could empathize with. Even Deb had a good & realistic ending but here I really must question her behaviour. Deb goes out of her way to try and convince her hubby that she wants him & her family back. And after hearing that terrible admission from Sandy who had set her up & destroyed her self respect & marriage & was instrumental in putting her hubby in jail & destroying his life Deb goes back to Sandy & all is forgiven. Jesus Christ would find it difficult to forgive such a despicable character.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Great Story

I just reread this wonderful story and noted that I never

commented on it. It got me crying a couple of times and the characters seem real, the background rich. There are two LW stories here and one big romantic tale. Thanks for your hard work.

lastbreathlastbreathover 15 years ago
A ....

very warm story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Understanding

This story is outstanding in every respect possible. It's one of the best I have read. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

You are one of the few authors that really tells a realistic story and explores the range of human emotions. Thanks for such an absorbing read.

Larry

aarrrgh@gmail.com

Badman73Badman73almost 15 years ago
Truly Outstanding

This story is truly The best I have seen on ANY website.You as an author are extremely good if not great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story about trash people

hate to say it, but this is how a lot of losers behave. u captured their mentality very well

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Syrupy stuff

Not what I was expecting. The beginning was remarkably realistic. Debbie's a disgusting, brain dead, slut, who probably has enough personal issues of her own without external influences to fuck things up. You know, the type that belong on Jerry Springer. The rest was a nice fantasy.

It's a nice contrast though. Debbie and Angie are clearly opposites in how they've dealt with their fucked up situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My what a load of CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Long boring etc please no more.

Kent100Kent100over 14 years ago
Good Read!

Good story...I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My wife and I both think this is total twisted SHIT!!! ...please stop!!! writing.

My wife and I both think this is total twisted SHIT!!! ...please stop!!! writing. This is a total distraction from all the great erotic stories in Loving Wives. If you have to produce crap like this to deal with some tiwsted problem in your twisted mind why don't you stick it in the Fetish section. Of course up your arse would be better.

talesof2talesof2over 14 years ago
Loved it

Liked the whole story (maybe i just a old romantic) .

Write more stories .Awesome

jiminabjiminababout 14 years ago
Obnoxious

Not your story, I loved it. Obnoxious was anon and his wife (02/02/10). Where did their stuff come from? Just some Brit (and his wife) saying crap and hiding behind the internet. Anyway, I enjoyed the story and after all it is just a story. Thank you. ps. just so I don't start a nationality thing....I am a Brit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

Yeah, the wife made a mistake, than compounded the act by continueing to lie to her husband. I think he was justified in dumping her. Really great sub plot in the story was getting togeather with the lawyer. Once again D. G. Great story keep up the good work....Gene

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Just an old sucker

Being a romantic at heart, I loved the story. Almost stopped reading midway through the second page. You twisted the plot for your liking; having Deb knowing the truth, remorseful, doing all the right things, saying all the right things, truly in love with her husband, visiting him regular in prison...only to be a cheating slut on the side...give me a break, totally out of place and absurd. You could have done it so much more believable, you needed a convenient excuse to destroy Deb, only it didn't fit. Don't completely misunderstand me, the introduction of Angie was brilliant and done well and the wedding was fabulous. You were on the right track of the mistrust towards Deb and should have stayed with it as their sad, once happy marriage disintegrated, and left out extra cheating (why would she).

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 14 years ago
An Incredible Story

Are you certain you are not a NY Times bestselling author hiding behind a pen name? This story was filled with real emotion. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pointless and stupid

This belongs in Non Erotic section!

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!!

Good Story! I've read it before but it still is GOOD!!! Not all stories have to be downers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry but the ending sucked.

I hated the ending. The sister and brother-in-law just moved away and the slut wife gets remarried living happly ever after. What the fuck man they didn't even pay for what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
They paid

Anonymous; they paid. The best revenge is a life well lived! They bad guys will be eaten up with envy and remorse all their lives....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I really wish that Sue and Bob really paid for what they did but as someone said The best revenge is a life well lived!....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is not worth an articulate comment as it is just...

SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I've read a lot of your stories and have not found one I didn't like. Keep up the writing and don't let the nay-sayers discourage you in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
response

Nicely written. Clear and cogent. It seems that the wife was morally bankrupt and was looking for an excuse to have sex with other men all along and lied about her continuing swinging. I think that Bob should have had his nuts crushed to oblivion and the sistger have a fucking stroke while driving with Deb in the care causing them to be severly and permanently handicapped as a reminder to their shit. Keep up the good writing.

Scarlatti.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Eh

I get it...but I don't. She acted with limited capacity and spur of the moment.

I didn't believe it for two reasons.

One, she succumbed too quickly. There is a lot of moral onus on screwing your sisters husband.

Two: that he didn't have any mercy for her predicament. He lacked all compassion until long after the fact.

auhunter04auhunter04about 13 years ago
ya ever notice

ever notice those who are nasty critical about stories always sign.........

a-non-y-mouse guess that says something

Read much of you work, kinda think you out did yourself this time.. Stranger things in life have happened

Fiction has to stick to the realm of the believable

Truth does not

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago
Thank you

Excellent story. I read many stories, where the female attorney became the second wife after the divorcing, however this is the best among them! Wedding in the prison was a fantastic idea. I am swiming in the cheating wife husband revenge's stories, i am a fan of them because I read many good stories as this is !

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago
For me this is the second best....

My own rank this the second best cheating wife husband revenge story. The best for me is from StangStar06 the "Back on the Block" (I laught half an hour continously at the end, when I read it). However here I almost cried, when I read at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb

You have done it again. Just gets better reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

I enjoy your writing and REALLY enjoyed this!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

One of my favorites of your stories, although "Average Joe" so far is my very favorite. Thanks!

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Cheating Wife

DG, thanks for writing a very moving and emotional story. I will always be one of my favorites.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
The cheating bitch did not suffer. Other than that this was a very good story.

x

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! Well written! Original and Creative!

The story does have some problems. Nevertheless, I feel the story deserves the 5 star rating I gave it.

First, a beautiful attorney is not going to marry an ex-con; let alone if he doesn't have a professional type education or occupation.

Second, regardless of what minor faults Debbie had, the husband's faults are worse. Twice he assaulted Bob without any justification so he deserved prison. Contrary to popular belief on this site, a husband does not own his wife; she is not his property. Debbie is free, white, and over 21. Therefore, since she was willing, Bob was within his rights to fuck her. It may not be moral or politically correct to fuck a sister-in-law, but it is not illegal. The only legal options for the husband is to either accept it or get a divorce.

Third, even though mistaken, Debbie had a reasonable belief that her husband fucked Sally and therefore a justifiable reason to fuck Bob. The husband's reaction was way over the top. The proper response would be to explain how Debbie was mistaken and then to forgive her. Furthermore, considering how unforgiving he was, Debbie being lonely was within her rights to fuck Bob while he was in prison. After all, he was seeking a divorce.

Fourth, claiming that she was raped, makes the story unbelievable. Debbie knows her husband would not rape Sally. However, she very well could believe he fucked her.

Finally, Sally and Bob may have been swingers. However, swingers don't use force to fuck others. Sally may have been a little tart and she may have been willing to encourage her sister to fuck Bob. However, she would not have lied to Debbie knowing how upset that would make her brother-in-law. People don't delibertely cause problems within the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck stop squatting on so many stories

Your disjointed and incoherent ramblings are nothing more than a distraction; the criteria you use for rating stories is so idiotic that sane readers cannot gain any insight from your insane comments.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BEAUTY ALWAYS BLOOMS IN GARBAGE DUMPS

and once released it shows the brightest. TK U MLJ LV NV

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
great

THE best story yet... I did not get pessed at the cheeting wife which is strange...

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Proverbial Only in Name

The story is different enough to enjoy it's own literary plateau. It's difficult to write about an age old topic and make it seem fresh, yet, that's what DG Hear has accomplished. I enjoyed the story for various reasons, but most outstanding is the way it unfolds. The last paragraph explains it so well, "A cheating wife, going to prison, meeting the woman of my dreams, and then marrying her. Now I was starting over and going to be a father again."

Although this is the main theme in many stories, the way this story is written, makes it seem exclusive.

Anyway, a great story from a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fairly tales can come true

to unbelievable to be true, but a good story..no payback for the cheating ex,she even gets another nice guy..

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Anon If the husband did not get the custody he will be the most important the common children's well being. Sometime this means a new GOOD STEPFATHER figure, who is good for his children and the exwife....

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Very Interesting Comments!!

Great read and damn good story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AN OLDIE, BUT STILL A GOODY!!

I've read this story several times over the years and it's still as good today as it was the first time I read it. Thanks for continuing to write the good stuff like "The Grocery Store" and other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for sharing a great story, it is nice to have a good ending!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Didn't Care For It

Why did this story become all about prison? Perhaps a bit more embellishment of the original premise would have been intriguing.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
not sure about this

poor character development re wife turning into a fuck toy for bro in law after he lied, drugged and raped her. she was out of character - if she wanted that all she had to do was sign the papers. she actually fucked the man who was responsible for her husband being in prison. he also had evidence of the crime re the tape message and did not do anything with it. nutty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Great story but I have to agree with previous comment wife was out of character and she felt remorse and wanted her husband back. But other then that great story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Nice

A cheating wife, a prison stay with a killer named Killer and a happy ending. Who would have thought...

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Judas

he smoked the fat cock, buggered by the meaty one, betrayed!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
3d sentence to Harry

@ Harry (3) The main characters of the Authors can not be EVERYTIME these exquisite sound people, sometime the main characters may be from that 50% of people who make smaller mistakes and they try to fix their life in the stories.

I divided the 10 sentences of my answer to Harry In Va in distict 10 stories.

1. Sentence leapyearguy „Strickly Business Ch. 02”

2. Sentence ohio „Visiting Richard Gronier”

3. Sentence DGHear „Another Chance”

4. Sentence K.K. „Flight Delay”

5. Sentence lucsmith „Let the Punishment Fit the Crime”

6. Sentence the Troubador „Wife Get Even”

7. Sentence FrancisMacomber „The Stairway to Haeven”

8. Sentence StangStar06 „Divorce and Future”

9. Sentence cpete „Blood from a Turnip”

10. Sentence Vulcez „How Are You”

OlskuulOlskuulalmost 12 years ago
Thanks again

AGAIN A STORY THAT FEELS REAL. IF IT WAS BASEBALL YOU WOULD HAVE ANOTHER HOME RUN

I REALLY LIKED THE ONE WHERE THE WIFE WAS SERVED AT THE VALENTINES DINNER. THAT WAS RIGHTEOUS BRO. I JUST CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME. B

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
to Judas

What a stupid fucking comment. I can;t believe ther are idiots like you here, Are you shure you are not DWidiot? Sorry DG another rant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to jiminab

Are you betrayedbylove, or his spouse or something? If you can't believe that single comment exists on this site, you are the most sheltered human being on the planet.

Loving Wives in particular has some insano comments and commenters, BILLY, Harry, Duna, the list goes on. Damn boy, get up and get out, don't let a little comment like that blow your little mind.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Hey

No I'm not Jim.

I guess my stalker is pissing off more and more people.

Oh well.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
It may be because he is Anon!!!!!!!

@ Betrayedbylove Is your stalker is a loverboy whose cock was shoot by a betrayed husband during a Cruel Revenge. The husband is in prison, but your stalker lost all cock and the balls???????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna is betrayed's spouse, not jim

jim is an okay guy and happily married to a woman, he's not into whatever weirdness betrayed and Duna seem to go for.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Hey Anonarse

At least Duna and I read the stories. We just don't make stupid comments about other commentators. With that said, one more thing:

YOUR MOTHER

HA

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
A menu for offender and stalker Anons

My invents for offender and stalker Anons. Here my menu for them and they can choice from it:

1st. Choice: You are a loverboy whose cock was shoot by a betrayed husband with gun. The (ex)husband is in prison for 10 years but you have not any cock and balls, because the surgeon could not fix it............

2nd. Choice: You are a loverboy who had a married woman lover with 2 children. The husband divorced her for you but you left her for a single and younger woman. The husband found a newer woman and this time they have 2 new children. In this wrong economical state the exhusband earns small sallary so the children support is low. Your exlover lost her job, her parents died so she should live from the low children support only and the exhusband does not give them more money because he must assist his new family.You live 2 streets to her and you could give her a simple small new job, but you DO NOT ASSIST HER...........

3d Choice You are a simple beastlover..............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...