Another Changed Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

I didn't know where to go though, keeping it to caresses that were loving and making sure this was not how I had ever treated women before. Even last time I had been with her there had been a lot of my usual moves, even though they had felt different with her. I'd never kept it so slow before and I needed it that way, glad that she was showing no objection.

Normally by now I would be inside a willing woman, and I'd barely touched her, but she was panting and making delightful little noises at my touches. I worked my fingers down her stomach and inside her underwear between her legs, already parted, but she worked them a little further apart without letting me go too far, and keeping up the increasingly insistent rubbing against my groin.

She was already wet, waiting for me, warm and willing and I moaned at finding her that way. I moved my fingers so slowly across her centre that even when she wriggled to try and get more from me it was impossible for her to be more than teased. I didn't want her to come this way, she could have hours of foreplay every night that followed this one, but tonight she was going to come around me.

The little sounds she was making were pleasure and wanting more, but I was into the teasing now and her reactions were amazing. She was so close to me I couldn't get much more of her against me without being inside. Any time, I thought, I will be there soon.

She surprised me, suddenly taking some control and instead of lying there and taking my attention, she was giving me some, forcing me onto my back and straddling me, our crotches rubbing together in a slow grind that was overtly sexual and I loved it. Her lips pressed to mine again, her smaller body a soft blanket on top of me, and after she had taken her fill of my mouth she started working down me, pressing soft kisses to me just as I had done to her, even teasing my nipples a little, although that wasn't as much of a turn on for me as it was for her.

When she started to strop the last piece of clothing off me I knew this was the end of things, that we wouldn't be waiting any longer, and when her lips sealed around my cock I knew she was preparing me, tasting me just a little before I filled her. The feeling of her mouth on me was amazing and I knew it would get better. She only toyed with me for a little while, licking and sucking, probably getting the precum I knew I was leaking. She raised off me for a moment to remove the rest of the red lace, and then she was on top of me again.

"What do you want," she whispered.

"You."

It was barely a word, just a growl fuelled by need, but it was clear enough that she knew what I meant. She raised her hips again, taking hold of my cock and lining it up with her body.

"You sure?" she asked, her eyes locking with mine.

"I'm sure. I love you."

She just smiled in reply, and started to sink down onto me slowly. She was so hot, so tight around me, as perfect as I knew it would feel. Our twin moans echoed around the room as she seated herself and I tried hard not to thrust up, taking the time to appreciate every little motion of her against me, every flex of her muscles, her every reaction to the feel of me.

She leaned back down, kissing me, moving a little up and down but keeping it slow and steady, my hips moving a little to impale her deeper. Her little gasps as we moved were music to my ears, our eyes were still locked, her pleasure clear, and she was smiling at me. Her hands twined with mine, our fingers interlocking, a loving gesture as she rode me, gradually faster and faster.

Hands entwined, trading kisses, we moved together. It was beautiful, a perfect moment, and very definitely making love not fucking. I felt the swelling in my heart almost as the one in my balls got more insistent. It was becoming too much for me and she appeared to feel the same. I thrust up into her again, looking for her reaction, and her hands gripped mine harder, riding me faster, rotating her hips, meeting me in every motion I made into her. It was pleasure and torment, so close to coming and not really wanting it to end. This would happen again though, and every time would be just as good, I somehow knew that.

She cried out as I thrust inside her again, feeling myself getting harder, ready to fill her, needing her to come with me. I was so close, so ready, and I wanted her to be too. I bit my lip, trying to hold back.

"Let go," she muttered against my lips.

That was enough, just her panted words, and I stiffened , groaning as the sensations shot thorough me, my eyes closing and lights flashing as my cock pulsed and I shot my seed into her warm body. It was as though that triggered her reaction, because as I continued to pulse and thrust weakly, she came, and I felt the muscles clenching around me as she came too, groaning my name almost like a prayer.

She collapsed then, still on top of me, still holding my hands. I didn't want to let go or leave her body and I could certainly sleep with her pressed against me like this, her breasts squashed between us. She raised half- lidded eyes to mine, a small smile playing on her lips.

I stayed where I was and kissed her, just the slightest touches of our lips, reinforcing the tenderness and connection. I loved her and I needed her, and even the thought of how I felt had my cock trying to refill, but it was late and I was tired. She felt the twitches and let out a little laugh.

"So now you can't get enough?"

"Never. But I don't think I can go again right this second, it was just an idle thought."

"How about we curl up together and do that again in the morning?"

"That sounds perfect," I sighed.

She left me for a moment, cleaning up, and then she was back and in my arms, no longer on top but beside me and letting me wrap around her and hold her tight.

"You are going to stop worrying now, aren't you?" she muttered sleepily.

I hugged her a little tighter.

"Yes. I know I can make love with you, and I'm going to enjoy doing it for as long as you will have me."

"How about always?"

"That sounds perfect too."

Sleep claimed me too quickly after that, but as much as every night with her in my arms before then had been wonderful, I knew this was the start of the rest of my life with her. In the morning she wouldn't run away, and I no longer had to fight my own fears, I just had to be the man who loved her.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers