All Comments on 'Another Couples Party'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bikefreakbikefreakover 13 years ago
A fun read

This had the feel of a piece of journalism. A just-the-facts no-nonsense chronicle of who did what to who and how many times. It was quite a fun read and very enjoyable. Particularly appreciated was the emphasis on men and women who, despite being described as not apparently beautiful and young, could still fuck with gusto and joy. The point being that beauty is very much less than skin deep and not necessarily all that important to sexual fun and/or attractiveness.

All together a fun romp to read. Well done!

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
I liked it

and the result being: now, I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Good story

Hopefully you have more stories to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, would have loved been there my self.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed your story, the writing style is matter of fact but hot, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...