All Comments on 'Another Day at the Office Ch. 03'

by mslstoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A shared Fantasy

mslstoy, Being in charge of an office with three ladies, I have often had a similar fantasy: they take charge and force me to submit to them with forced crossdressing, bondage, orgasm delay and being forced to please each of them in turn. Keep up the good work. While my fantasies are more straightforward and direct, I have enjoyed your take on the situation and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Office Femdom--My Favorite!

I love seeing a boss forcibly crossdressed, via blackmail or otherwise, and not only enslaved, but over time, forced to become subordinate in the work place to his former employees as THEIR secretary, dressed as told, doing clerical work and stripped of all managerial power. It's a dominance-submission scenario that somehow seems more believable than the usual "maid" business. I never see a story of this type where he ends up enjoying it. As the hair grows and the deliciously slow feminization continues, I could maybe see it going this way. And you are doing a superb job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You going to continue? It's been a while

Hope you haven't given up after these three wonderful parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have to continue this story

it's too good. Well written and full of glorious filth. Keep going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What happened?

Why did you give up on this? It's going so well!

switch53switch53about 12 years ago
Good Story

Can't wait for the next chapter.....:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Please write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please continue

Please continue as I can't wait to read what happens next. I've been my secretary's sissy sub for a while now and I love it.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
can't wait for the next chapters

Please continue. This series is excellent but we need to find out what happens next. I too am a boss who has been my secretary's sub sissy for about a year now. I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous