Another Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jakes shoulders moved under her fingers as he moved his mouth up to hers kissing all the way. Jake stopped above her mouth and looked into her eyes before lowering his lips and gently kissing her again. The kiss was brief but passionate and left April breathless, so that she didn't even realize Jake had begun to kiss down her stomach and was crawling down the bed. She looked down and saw him lying on his stomach between her thighs just looking at the panties. Jake reached a hand out and traced the lace with a finger traveling over her hips and down to where the lace met the silk that covered her mound. Jake let his finger travel over the silk looking up to watch Aprils face as he did. He smiled when he saw her let her head drop back onto the pillow and saw her stomach draw in as she took a deep breath and let out a drawn out sigh that turned into a moan as Jake drew his finger over the fabric again. As he pressed the fabric into her slit it turned a darker shade of blue as it soaked up her juices. Jake smiled again and pushed his finger in farther; pushing the fabric into April's slit. He ran his finger up her slit and to her clit and rubbed the silk over her clit. Jake heard April take in a sharp breath but didn't look up. Instead he followed the trail of his finger with his tongue, pushing the fabric farther into her slit. When he got to April's clit he flicked it with his tongue through the fabric then sucked on it.

April's hands had traveled down to Jakes head and shoulders roaming over them as he played with her, her hips wiggled under his tongue and hands. Jake let his hands roam over her thighs and up to her hips as he played with her clit through the silk of the panties. He let his fingers slide under the fabric at her hips and pulled down on the panties watching as they peeled out from between April's pussy lips. April shivered and she wasn't sure if it was because of Jake being able to see her now bare pussy or if it was because of the cold air cooling her wet pussy lips.

Jake looked at her smoothly shaved pussy and ran his fingers over the lips avoiding her clit which was sticking out from between them. Jake licked his lips and looked up at April then placed a finger just above her clit and gently brought it down running it over the clit. Jake smiled at April's reaction as she moaned loudly and wiggled her hips under him again. Jake focused back on her pussy and stuck his tongue out and into her slit. He savored the wetness of her pussy as he explored it with his tongue occasionally sticking his tongue into her hole but staying away from her clit. April brought her hands down to her pussy and gently began to play with her clit. Jake, without taking his tongue out from her slit, took both of her small wrists in one hand and held them just above her belly button. April got the hint and relaxed as he played with her. Jake took mercy on her and brought his explorations higher and flicked his tongue out and around her clit, tracing it then taking it into his mouth. He sucked on April's clit gently, just as he had done with her nipples, and slipped one of his thick fingers into her hole. He began to move it in and out as he sucked on her clit and could feel April tensing up in orgasm.

"Oh my god Jake." she called out before her pussy began to clench around his moving finger. Her hips lifted off the bed but Jake pushed them back down as he continued to suck on her clit until her orgasm had subsided. Jake removed his fingers and brought them up to April's mouth. April sucked her juices off of them greedily as Jake moved up over her. He removed his fingers and kissed her letting April taste her juices on his lips as well. Jake pulled away from her and positioned himself so that his hips were directly above hers. He guided his cock over her slit; making it wet with her juices before positioning it so that his head was just pushing into her. He balanced himself and began to push into her pussy slowly until he was all the way in. April moaned loudly as his thick cock filled her and brought her hands up to her breasts squeezing them and pinching the nipples between her fingers. She looked up at Jake and couldn't help it when her breath caught in her throat, why she didn't know, or didn't want to admit.

Jake caught her eyes and watched her face as he slid out of her half way then just as slowly slid back in. Picking up his pace he slid in and out of her a few more times before getting a good rhythm.

Jake pulled all the way out of April and grabbed her arms pulling her into a sitting position. April quickly kissed him before he turned her so that she was on her hands and knees looking away from him. Jake leaned over her back and kissed her cheek before slipping his thick cock into her pussy again. He placed his hands on her hips and began to push in and out of her slow at first then faster. Jake reached under April and squeezed her breasts as he pounded into her pussy. April reached under them and slid her fingers over her large clit, rubbing it gently. Jake pinched her nipples and April moaned loudly, grunting every time Jake buried his cock in her pussy. She could feel an orgasm building up again and began to rub her clit even faster. Jake could feel how tight April was getting as her pussy and body tensed. Jake picked up his pace while April moaned loudly calling out his name as she came. He had to let go of her breasts and hold onto her hips so that she didn't collapse under him. When April had regained herself Jake began to pump in and out of her again. His cock grew as he felt his own orgasm building up. Jake grabbed onto April's hips again as he came buried deep inside of her pussy. He moaned loudly as he came and thrust his hips into her with each shot of cum. April grunted as he shot his load into her pussy and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Jake pulled out of her and turned April so that she was laying down on the comforter looking up at him. His cock was now getting soft and the sweat that had broken out over their bodies was chilling in the cold air. April smiled up at him and Jake smiled back. "How about a shower to clean up; then a bit of sleep? You'll need your energy for tomorrow." Jake told her breaking into a laugh when he saw the look on April's face. He pulled her up and towards the bathroom.

In the shower they washed each other clean then dried off and climbed into April's bed discarding the comforter to the floor. Jake pulled April's naked body against his. April tucked her head under Jakes chin and buried her nose against his clean chest. She leaned against him her eyes closed trying to work out the feelings and thoughts floating through her head. She listened as Jakes breath slowed and came out deep and drawn out as he fell farther into sleep. April snuggled up against him again, her mind made up. "I love you." she whispered into his chest. Jake shifted under her and pulled back looking at her face in the dim light coming from the streetlight outside the bedroom window.

"I know, I love you too." He said surprising himself and April. He leaned down and kissed the corner of her mouth before pulling her against him again.

*

*This story is fantasy so no condom is used, I don't recommend this in real life the only reason it is done here is because it is fantasy*

12