The Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
The hopes and dreams of an online relationship.
3.5k words
4.48
3.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzy74
Bazzy74
4 Followers

The Weekend

(Pt1)

She had been waiting for half an hour or so when he eventually rolled in driving his garish orange mini; he was late but he'd had much further to drive. Their meeting place, less than an hour from where she lived, was picked purposefully so that she didn't have far to go to get home at the end of the night; he, on the other hand, had booked a small apartment for the weekend, just so they could finally meet - anything else would be a bonus.

Barny pulled the car up opposite hers, Lola was waiting, leaning on the bonnet of her car in anticipation. Their smiles said it all, this had been a long time coming. They had only ever met in a virtual world; after initially meeting in an adult chat room, their conversations were soon taken out of this seedy world and continued over email (which, in time, led to text messages, phone calls and the occasional video call). That had been some 6 months ago and while they knew so much about each other, this was the start of something new. Barny opened his door and clambered out, his body a little car sore after the drive from Devon to the outskirts of the East Pennines, not too far from the North East area where Lola lived.

Lola pushed herself from the bonnet of her car and began walking towards Barny - who was, by now, already moving towards her. They stopped a few feet from each other, just looking and smiling in silence.

"You're even more gorgeous in the flesh" Barny said quietly, but loudly enough for Lola to hear. Her smile broadened and she stepped closed, reached out and took his hands in hers.

"You're late" she said teasingly before stepping right up to Barny and wrapping his arms around his neck. They embraced, their faces into each other's necks, both secretly taking in the others scent before drawing back slightly and staring into each other's eyes, then closer, nose to nose, their first kiss was about to happen.

And there is was, the first kiss, under the lights of the supermarket car park on a cool but dry April evening; it may not have been the most romantic of places to experience a first kiss together, this was most definitely not Paris or a quiet sunset at the beach, but that first kiss was enough to make sparks fly. Butterflies flew from both their stomachs at the same time as their lips met and they passionately made out while shoppers passed too and fro around them. Their tongues met, just lightly, nothing too naughty for a first snog but neither wanted the kiss to end. When it finally had to, Lolas eyes were bright and fierce with passion; Barny's were similar.

They talked briefly before making their way to the cottage a short drive away. Lola stopped off at a Chinese restaurant along the way and they ate while they talked, with music playing in the background for most of the evening.

With dinner finished, the couple retired to the sofa, chatting and laughing, cuddling and kissing. The electric between them was beautiful and as it was getting late they made themselves comfortable, Barny sitting across the sofa, with Lola laying between his legs. His arms were wrapped around her, gently stroking her, kissing her head and showing her the affection that she had, for so long, needed and deserved.

Time slipped away from the pair, watching movies, cuddling and giving each other affection; the movie finished and time was realised. Lola had a decent drive to get home and so the pair started to move. It was never the plan to stay that first night, or the second for that matter, they had discussed the situation and although it was not off the cards, it was deemed best to take things slow.

"I could have stayed cuddling like that all night" Barny said as they stood in the living room straightening their clothes.

"Well..." Lola paused, "The kids are with their dad for the weekend so in theory I don't have to go" she smiled, a slightly nervous smile. Barny stepped up close, putting his arms around her, they cuddled and kissed a little.

"You know there is no pressure from me" he assured her.

"I do have an overnight bag in the car, but might need something to sleep in" Lola said seductively pulling at Barny's red lumberjack shirt. He smiled at her "It would just be nice to spend the night cuddling and spooning". Barny nodded in agreement - in his heart he'd like nothing more than a night of passionate love making but the agreement was to take things slow and a night with her, with or without sex, was a night with her and something he really wanted too.

"I need a shower before bed" Barny said, the long car drive had been hot and uncomfortable. Lola looked at him with a glint in her eye.

"Me too" she grinned. "You go get showered, I'll get my bag and meet you in the bedroom after. Don't forget to leave me that shirt" she smiled.

Barny showered quickly before heading to the bedroom; the shower was then taken by Lola who spent a lot more time than Barny (as women do) but eventually came out and entered the bedroom where Barny was patiently waiting in the king sized bed of the country cottage. The lighting in the bedroom was low, and Lola looked beautiful as she walked in, bare foot but for a little tattoo, dropping her bag on the chair in the corner. She was nervous, and so was he, but their smiles reassured each other.

Lola walked to the side of the bed and Barny pulled across the duvet to officially invite her in; she could see the side of his body under the covers, just in his boxers but she trusted that he would remain respectful and climbed in. They lay facing each other, kissing and cuddling, stroking each other gently, across their arms and chests, backs and bums; getting to know each other in ways they had only ever thought and sometimes talked about online; in ways they sometimes thought might never even happen.

After a while, Lola turned, rolling over and reversing in towards Barny who instinctively lay on his side and spooned behind. Barny gently stroked her arms as she lay in his soft lumberjack shirt, through the material, he could feel that she had no bra on and, as you do, took the liberty to have a feel of those ample braless boobs - he could feel her nipples hardening under the shirt. He kissed her neck and smelt her perfume before moving his hand from her breast so as not to take liberties - that fact she had not moved his hand or complained was a good sign; but there was a respect there that needed not to be broken. His hand moved to her hip, moving his hand under the shirt slightly and stroking the waistband of her thin lace french knickers, but keeping to the side on her hip. Again, he resisted the urge to move over the panties and to touch where they both, in reality, really wanted him to touch. She could feel his heat behind her, she knew he wanted her, she could feel that pressing against her. She wiggled her bum a little, pressing against him a little harder, feeling his erection pulsing and flexing against her. She let out a little moan as they cuddled and as Barny continued to stroke her resisting temptation.

They cuddled for a while longer, their heartbeats slowing and as they relaxed together drifted off into a sound and comfortable sleep.

Barny woke to the softest of kisses on his lips; Lola had woken not long before and had turned to view her lover that had, as agreed, respected her all night. She couldn't resist but to plant a light kiss on his mouth; he smiled as he woke and they gazed into each other as she landed a few more kisses on him.

"Good morning" they said to each other as they kissed. Barny had his hand on her ribs and back, stroking softly as their tongues explored and connected between them. Lolas leg lifted up and laid over Barny's; his hand moved down to her leg, stroking her soft and smooth thigh. As he stroked, his hand moved further up to her bum, caressing it in his hand. He pulled his head back from her, looking her in the eyes and smiling as his hand roamed over her bare cheeks.

"Weren't you wearing knickers when we went to sleep?" he quizzed her. She looked at him innocently, biting her lip.

"They must have fallen off" she replied, shrugging and kissing him again, bringing a smile to his face. At that moment, Lola pushed Barny onto his back and climbed on top, straddling his hips, laying on his body, kissing his face and neck. Her hips gyrated in small circles over him and without being able to stop it, a bulge grew in his boxers that was difficult to ignore. Lola pushed herself up onto her hands, looking at Barny with a naughty glint in her eye; Barny went with it. His hands, on her hips, moved to her breasts which were gently swaying with her hip gyration - he held both in his hands, caressing and enjoying them. Lola gave out a moan as Barny touched her, her responses exactly what he wanted to hear. He wanted her so badly, but was allowing her to take the lead and she knew it. Sitting, biting her lip, gazing into his eyes, Barny lay back, hands on her soft warm thighs. She reached down between her legs, easing his boxers down and taking his erect manhood in her hand - there was a fire in her eyes now, all Barny could do was lay back and go with the flow.

Lola lifted herself up on her knees and moved the tip of his cock along her soft wet lips, rubbing it directly on her sensitive button - she gasped. Her breath had quickened with excitement - Barny kept his hands on her thighs and was enjoying the sensation of cock against clit, she was rubbing his head along her soft lips that parted gently with every pass. She was wet and she was ready, and with a little movement positioned herself directly over his hard cock before slipping the tip inside her. Barny moaned quietly as it entered her and as she lowered herself onto him the feeling took her breath away. Slowly, she sank down swallowing the length of Barny into her warm and wet tunnel, looking down at her man and loving the reaction on his face. She leant over him, her hands either side of him and lowered herself to kiss him.

"Is this ok?" she asked cheekily, as if to ask for consent. Of course, Barny nodded eagerly.

"Like I would say no..." was all he could say. Lola raised and lowered her ass, slowly riding his hard cock, enjoying the feeling of him inside her. The love making was hot and honest, they both wanted this so much and wanted to let the other know that this was not just sex; this was something else.

Gyrating and moving up and down, Lola's pace was perfect as she sat up to ride him, her back arching. His hands now on her shirt covered breasts, feeling their full weight in his hands, teasing the nipples through the material. Barny, with his hands roaming over her, unbuttoned the top buttons, which exposed her chest and cleavage but still not fully exposing her - he knew she was a little shy and nervous about being completely naked so resisted the urge until she was ready. His hands back on her tits, hers on his, making his hands grope her as they danced. Her moans like music to his ears, her breathing quicker than ever - they were both loving this.

Lola, feeling more confident at his reactions to everything, unbuttoned his shirt that she was wearing and dropped it from her shoulders, still keeping her breasts covered with the soft red and black material, teasing Barny who was, by now, desperate to see this woman naked. He tugged at the shirt, grinning from ear to ear - he couldn't wait to see those gorgeous curves.

Lola allowed the shirt to drop from her arms and body and Barny got his first glimpse of her - he was not disappointed.

While Barny had seen pictures of her, in various poses and in various states of dress, and although he had not seen her completely naked, he had almost worked out her curves in his head and found that his imagination had been pretty much spot on. Her skin was perfect and flawless, soft and pale, almost snow white, a beautiful womanly figure. Her full breasts, heavy now in his hands as he explored her body, not only with his hands but now with his eyes, were amazing. Large, full and round - beautiful pink nipples pursed and hard sitting proud and perfectly positioned. He groped her tits then moved his hands across her chest and onto her shoulders before pulling himself up, kissing her shoulders and chest - hands still roaming around her. Their naked bodies embraced and they kissed passionately, Lola's hips gyrating with lifting/dropping movements slowly onto Barny's hardest cock. He lay back to enjoy the view, watching her breasts bounce with her rhythm, stroking and feeling every inch of her body. Her curves were as they should be, her waist blended to her hips and thighs perfectly, Barny touched across her stomach, for a second she sucked it in and she leaned backwards to stretch it out but noticing his reaction, she relaxed more and allowed him to feel her real body - she could tell that her being relaxed for him was important, afterall, he wasn't perfect either - perfection rarely exists. He was pale too, with a touch of ginger about him, had a bit of a tummy on him, maybe even a bit more than your average dad-bod - she could tell he had been in better shape (as had she before the kids) but he was now older and had had less time to maintain that physique. His wide, angular, swimmers' shoulders were attractive to her, made him look quite buff; his strong thighs under her, helping with their dance, felt powerful and she made it clear that she was turned on by him.

Their love making continued, her pace on top had quickened and she was moaning loudly, thoroughly enjoying the ride - but he had to stop her, he was close and didn't want this to end too quickly. He firmly grabbed her hips and planted her down on him firmly - she let out a gasp as his cock sat deep in her. He pulled her down to lay on him, her breasts pressing on his chest where they passionately kissed with just the smallest of movements of enjoyment inside her. With arms wrapped around her, Barny rolled their entwined bodies over, so he was laying on her, she grinned as he performed the move, his cock remaining in her at all times - they lay kissing, small thrusts now from above as Barny now took charge.

With his weight on her, he took her hands, locking their fingers together and lifting them above her head - moving slowly, in and out as he did so - she looked so beautiful beneath him, her eyes were bright, excited and full of passion. He held both her hands in one, above her head and set about fondling her as he made love - she moaned and gasped as he loved her; her hips bucking against him. Letting go of her hands, she took hold of the bed headboard as Barny lifted himself up on his hands, his pumping had increased, thrusting in and out, faster and harder, watching as her ample tits bounced in a circular motion and keeping perfect time with his thrusts. She was getting loud now, panting loudly, moaning and the look on her face was one of pure enjoyment.

"Don't you dare stop!" she cried out - he could sense she was close; this thought alone made him want to cum himself. He smiled and leant down to kiss her. As he moved back up to his hands, outstretched arms, he saw a look in her eye - she was so into this and he was only hoping that she could see how into her he was too.

The thrusts became faster again, hard and rhythmical, he couldn't stop, she would kill him! He could feel her tensing, hear her cries becoming louder and more high pitched and he could feel her pussy tightening around his cock. He lowered himself as she wrapped her smooth white legs around him, almost kicking him like a horse. The pumping was hard and deep now, a little slower but she was fine with that and letting go of the headboard and pulling him onto her - their closeness and heat building into a beautiful ending. She wrapped her arms around his back, her nails dug into his back and scratched him adding a little pain to his pleasure which only added to his passion for her. He could see and feel that her orgasm was coming, leaning on his elbows, he stroked at her hair and face; their eyes were locked on one another. The thrusts, fast and hard now, they kissed, she clawed and suddenly she locked onto him so tightly it was almost impossible to move within her - but he persisted. She let out a loud, guttural scream as she started to orgasm, her head pushed back into the pillow and her spine arched; his thrusts not letting up. Her nails dug into him, making him groan with delight, he slipped his hand between them, grabbing a tit and pulling and twisting at her nipple; this just made things louder, like turning up the volume. His rock hard cock inside her, pounding in and out, she pulled him close, lifting her head and burying into his neck as she came, screaming into his ear as she reached climax - his balls tightened, she could feel his erection, now so powerful in her, was about to bust. She lay back to look at him as he came and as he did so, letting out a loud groan as his heavy balls tightened and released their seed. Lola, feeling this crescendo couldn't help herself and instantly began to orgasm again, her vagina tightening around his cock, which was now far to powerful to be stopped. She screamed out in absolute pleasure as he filled her, his own cries of delight making a chorus for their hottest orgasms ever, all while keeping their eyes locked on each other; that small thing that can make the experience that much deeper.

Barny lay over her, they kissed and cuddled with his cock still inside her, her legs still wrapped around. They looked at each other, no words were needed here; they could feel everything that needed to be said. Their hot and sweating bodies interconnected and entwined in each other. Her legs relaxed and slipped from being around him and he rolled off, still breathing heavily. Laying on his back, she immediately rolled to his side, his arm slipped around her, pulling her in close, her leg over his, her fingers drawing lines over his chest and stomach, his hands stroking and tickling her smooth back and shoulders, tracing over the small dolphin tattoo on her shoulder that he was seeing for the first time. They lay quietly in their post orgasm glow, catching their breath, their sweat slowly drying out and cooling their hot bodies. The duvet got pulled back over them as they lay, loving each other quietly.

"Well that was nice" Barny said quietly, pulling her against him tightly.

"Nice?" she scoffed back at him. "Is that all? Nice?" Barny laughed and kissed her on the head.

"Ok, better than nice, it was fucking amazing!" he smiled as he said it. "Best way to wake up ever!" She cuddled him.

"That's more like it." she said, kissing his chest. "I didn't get to experience that tongue of genius you told me all about though," she laughed.

"Oh you will..." he smiled. "Breakfast, hot tub and we'll see. If you're a good girl, I'll blow your socks off!" Lola smiled, her hand reaching down to Barny's cock, still wet from their beautiful sex.

"And I'll blow something else off" she giggled, "Then I'll show you what a bad girl I can be too!"

To be continued - Look out for part 2, coming soon!

Bazzy74
Bazzy74
4 Followers