Another Drop of Blood

Story Info
She remembers the previous night.
582 words
3.88
21.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat alone in her house, analyzing the previous nights events. She had completely given herself over to a total stranger, given him her body and blood. After he had left her, naked and bleeding on the floor, she noticed that, in the violence of their union, he had bitten the gold chain around her neck in half. She had actually allowed him injure her, to bite her open and drink from the wound. She didn't want to admit it, but she had loved every moment of it. She had never cum so hard in her life, she had never felt so alive. She accepted the fact that as she was sitting there, she was waiting for his return. The only thing that she could focus on was the thought of touching him again.

She must have dozed off in the chair, for as she opened her eyes, she could see the sun setting outside her picture window. All day.....no word.....no call.....nothing. She had been an evenings plaything, a distraction for some freak. She let out a heavy sigh as she stood, accepting this reality.

"Going somewhere?" a voice spoke from the shadows of the room.

She spun to face him, speechless.

"Did you really think you'd see me before nightfall?"

She still could not speak as he stepped towards her, his dark beauty hypnotizing her.

"You're mine now and you'll do as I say. On your knees."

As she knelt, he stood above her. She looked into his eyes and without orders from him, began to unfasten his jeans. The thought of touching him putting everything else out of her mind. She pushed the rough fabric down, seeking him with her tongue. He sighed as she licked him, pressing her soft, warm mouth against the smooth flesh of his cock. She drew him into her mouth, tasting him, drawing the warm juices from the tip. Pressing him into her throat, she snaked her tongue around his shaft, the combination of senses making him moan. She placed her hands on his ass and pushed him into her, encouraging him to fuck her face. His hands were on the back of her head, his fingers twisted roughly in her hair as he too pressed her face into his crotch.

She loved the taste of him, the smell of him.....she couldn't get enough of his cock into her mouth. Then she could feel him harden even more.....she knew he would cum soon. He pulled her head back as he came, spraying her face. Then he put it back in her mouth and she lovingly licked it clean, savoring every drop of his sweet cum.

"There is one more thing I have for you tonight."

She brought her eyes up to look at him. His fingers were still entwined in her hair, so that his arm was extended over her face. With one fingernail on his other hand, he sliced a small cut onto his wrist. A few drops of blood welled from the cut and spattered onto her face, mixing with his cum. As well as she could, she licked it from her face with her tongue, eventually giving up and licking it from her fingers. She knew that what she was doing was crude and nasty, but she couldn't stop herself......her need for him was too great.

When she was done, she looked at him once again. He smiled.

"You did well Little One. I'll be back."

And with that, he was gone.