Another Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake strained to take his time. As he moved into her, he watched her beneath him, the intensity and wide-open look on her face mesmerized him. He was entering her slowly, despite his urge to slam into her and claim her as his own. He was trying to savor the feel of her tightness and wetness and heat.

Her hips rose to meet him and pull him farther into herself. Each of her inner-muscle twitches caused him to back up slightly and then press on into her. When he was fully inside her heat, she was panting, breathing quickly through her mouth and tightening her arms around him as if she could pull him farther into her.

Janet finally released her deep breath in a quiet "Ah-h-h," as if she had finally found a place of comfort.

Jake was still for a few moments, relishing finally being where, for hours on end, he had imagined himself. When he could no longer simply enjoy the feeling of tightness without giving her what she wanted, he moved. His movements were in and out of her in long full strokes, watching her face. He lowered himself to kiss her, "Janet Byers, I love you."

Janet smiled and nodded, wrapped her legs around his, and matched the movement of her hips exactly with his. Although he wanted to savor this first time with her, he was not going to stop, he could not. Her hands moved across him, cupped around his shoulders, and reached up to thread through his hair. She lifted her chin, her head going back as she moaned while he moved in and out of her.

The feeling of her hot, wet, velvet lips was beyond description. He felt her inner lips holding him as he moved back and then fold inward as he moved forward. When the speed of her hips grew faster, Jake knew her orgasm was approaching. Her eyes opened wider telling him she needed more.

Despite the days of frustration and desire for her and the feel of his own climax approaching, he wanted to make this last as long as possible. He kept the same slow, deliberate pace. Her hips moved faster and then she came, her insides becoming like molten heat. The inner muscles of her vagina grabbed him and released him with tight rhythmic pulses. Her hips jerked upward against him, and then fell back down.

Jake slowed his movements, staying as deep in her as he could get and slowly rocked his hips, waiting for her to relax from the intensity of her orgasm. He pulled almost all the way out and looked between their bodies, his cock was wet from her juices, almost purple with his blood, and exactly where it should be, ready to satisfy the woman he loved.

As his hips moved back once again, he began long full strokes, slowly shifting from side to side, seeking that special spot to touch her as she had never been touched before.

Her hips jerked up and down, moving faster as her next climax approached. Jake thought he could hold off his own orgasm by holding still through her climax but it was too late. Perspiration broke out across his back and chills raced down his spine. He jerked back and slammed against her, his pace no longer measured. He growled, wishing he had time to tell her what she meant to him but the need to move overwhelmed him.

His arms burned and shook with his efforts to support the intensity of his movements. A deep vibration began behind his testicles sending pulses through his entire body. He could feel his cock expanding in length and girth with each pulse. The first spurt of his semen burned up his cock, taking his soul out of his body, sharing it with this wonderful woman. His head dropped down, then jerked back up with the next release of his semen. Two more small releases burned through his cock as he rocked against her, and then he was calm.

Time stood still. He could have felt the heat from her body pressed against him for short minutes or long hours, there was no way to tell. Slowly they were back in the bed, in each other's arms, face to face, his still semi-rigid cock deep inside her.

His eyes opened as Janet took a deep breath and shivered slightly. Her eyes opened and focused on Jake as a smile came easily to her lips. They stared at each other for an eternity, and then her head moved to rest against him as his cock finally slipped out of her.

Jake's voice was rough with emotion, "I don't know where we were, but I've never been there before."

Janet nodded against him, "I don't want to move."

"Janet," Jake cleared his throat, trying to rid himself of the rough voice. "I was serious, you know. I do love you."

"I know. Do you know that I love you, too?"

"I thought you might. Janet, is it too soon to ask you to marry me?"

"It's a day early."

"A day early?"

"I'm supposed to tell you what I want for my reward tomorrow."

Jake chuckled and hugged her tighter. "Okay, I'll give you the ring tomorrow. Will that work?"

"What ring?"

"My mother's ring, or rather the ring my father gave my mother. It's mine now."

Her breath caught, "The one... the ring she's wearing in the painting?"

"Yes, I'll tell you about her some day."

"I remember her. She worked for ... I sat on her lap when the Vet had to ... a car ran over my dog. She let me look at the ring so I wouldn't cry any more. I think that's the day I decided to be a veterinarian."

***

If you enjoyed the story, please vote accordingly. Leave a comment or send me a message, positive or negative, and I'll reply if you include contact info. 2Xwidderwoman