Another Football Season... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled then said. "Well you think about it Margaret. You'll get no pressure from me to sign on."

"I will give it some serious thought." I replied.

Franklin grinned flashing his brilliant pearly whites at me then said. "Oh by the way."

I interrupted him. "There's always a by the way." I said expecting him to explain the down side of his proposition.

"If you do sign on I'll be giving you a twenty five hundred dollar advance so you can shop for an appropriate wardrobe and we'll have to give you an escort name just to keep it as discrete as possible." He explained.

He stood up and started putting his shirt on slowly buttoning the front covering his huge chest muscles.

I walked over to him and said. "I'll very interested but I'll let you know by Wednesday if I'm going to sign on."

"That'll be great." He replied.

I grinned and rubbed my tits against his chest my hand dropping to his cock. "And if I decide not to sign on I still can't wait to feel this beautiful cock buried in my ass."

Franklin grinned then said. "Business is business and pleasure is pleasure and never the two shall meet."

I walked him to the front door then kissed him possibly for the last time before sending him dashing off to his car around the corner before any of my nosy neighbors noticed my big black stud or should I say my big black pimp.

To be continued...

Look for this story to continue titled. "Peggy takes a part time job."