All Comments on 'Another Friday Night'

by fazza91

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story.

How nice it would be if you were to make a series of this story. I would dearly like to know if Rachel and Julia ever continued with their close relationship ? I'm also very curious how Julia's intimacy with Vanessa came to fruition. I must congratulate you, for I consider you to be one of the best authors on Literotica. Many, many thanks for what you've written to date and I eagerly await more from you. All my love. Debbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ummmmm

I'm sorry your story didn't flow well towards the end it was all over the place and hard to understand you should edit it

3smokingguns3smokinggunsabout 8 years ago
The category was LESBIAN sex

You are a great writer and I started out really liking this story. What killed it for me was the fact that this was tagged under the 'lesbian sex' category, and the only ACTUAL sex you described was, in fact, a man and a woman. That was a total let down for me, personally. Even if you had just followed it up with a detailed account of Julia and Vanessa's sexual encounter, it would have been better, and at least fit the category.

And sadly, I agree with the comment about it getting confusing at the end. That part needed a few more paragraphs of explaining to tell us what was going on. It flipped too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad ending

I agree with others, the ending needs redone, it's just plain bad and confusing. And yeah, lesbian story with only hetero sex... doesn't make much sense there. Was a decent plot, but you could have done so much more with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous