All Comments on 'Another Girl'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
Ghost_247Ghost_247over 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Great to see that you're still writing, though this wasn't one of your better works. The wives stories were just a bit too pat, though there are weirder stories out there. In any case, welcome back. I hope you'll be sharing more of your stories.

rlg99prlg99pover 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Cute Story with a neat twist, Nice to see one with some humor in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HDK is back...GREAT

Good story, not quite the twist of some, but it is good to see a story by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey dude, i miss your twists!

Great Plot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story

It was a really good twist to the story to have them both good girls, instead of the usual sluts we read about. It made for a good ending

Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glad to

see you back !!!!!! LW has been going downhill badly , we need your writing again . LW has been a dumping grounds for all the cuck/interracial/fag/wimp

stories lately . You , ohio , papatoad, DG Hear , winterfrog , slirpuff , and a few others are what LW is all about . Glad to see you back . Lets push those others back to the other categories where they belong !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My name is Jack Andrews

And I don't think this was funny. And I remember your wife's name, I know where your wife works, and soon where you live. And I'm coming with my 2 friends, Smith and Wesson.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Very nice

The plot double twist was very clever. A fun and funny story. The guy at the bar got the shit kicked out of him for no reason though. It was cute how each guy thought the other's wife was the hottest babe. Something about the grass being greener ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HDK Style

been awhile and im glad you're back. i like your style. other authors have tried to emulate but i guess its all about the thought processes.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 13 years ago
Welcome back...

I think I can sue you for metal torture by being absent for so long but I will let it pass. This is a wonderful yarn just as one expects from HDK. More than anything else your stories are slices of life that make you smile, frown and more often than not, think.

Thank god I stopped wasting time reading mediocre writers like Maupassant and O Henry. So, when is the next one coming out???

movermoverover 13 years ago
Sweet

Is it O. O. Henry, or O. Henry Henry? Excellent story that really tickled my fancy, among other things. (Just the thought of big boobs does that to me. Actually, drop the big.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another excellent story by HDK!

You've been absent for far too long, but I'm one who would rather see only an occasional good yarn, rather than a flurry of postings of poor quality - like the recent deluge of miserable tales by "Just-Plain-Bob".

This one was excellent. The title and plot intertwined well and, even though it was a bit shorter than many of your stories, it was as well-crafted as any that you've treated us to, over the years.

Especially enjoyable was the bit where each man thought the other's wife was a stone-cold fox. The reason it appears to strike home with the readers is simply that it's a truism. Those of us who've been happily married for long years tend to grow so accustomed to what we have, in our spouses, that it takes hearing an outsider's opinion to make us wake up a bit and see our wives through "fresh eyes" - and realize that we've been very lucky, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disappointing

Normally, I really enjoy stories by this author, but I found this story to be very disappointing. My main problem is when the Jessica Walters story is told, everyone treats it as absolute truth. Why?! How do we know she's not just making up a bullshit story on the spot? What is the evidence that could back it up, such as people who saw her elsewhere at the time? None is presented or even suggested.

What if the husband actually saw his wife fucking another guy, but she replied, "Oh, did I mention Jessica Walters is pretty much my identical twin, and her voice sounds like mine too"? Would he believe that also? That's just about as absurd as buying the Jessica Walters story without any backing evidence whatsoever.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
I'm just not sure . . .

First, a second to all of the comments noting it's been far too long since we've had a good HDK yarn. An excellent writer with original themes, plots, and never the same ending twice. That's all too rare in this genre.

Second, the brilliance of most HDK stories is their brevity. He manages to squeeze a complete story into a few screen pages, which is difficult to do.

Third, though, I think this story was all too brief. There was too little build up. The best comedy--a genre in which HDK is a master, so take my observation with a grain of salt; I suck at comedy--is made by taking a ridiculous scenario, filling it with normal people, and watching them try to get themselves through the scenario. This had all the makings of a ridiculous scenario: Three 40-year old, big titted blondes in the same company supposedly going (maybe) to the same convention and one of them strayed. Then you have the two buddies, now potentially confused about which wife strayed, to play off of each other in trying to solve the dilemna of which wife strayed, hoping against hope that it wasn't their wife. Then you could have had the final denouement that it wasn't either wife after they've made utter asses of themselves.

Granted, HDK would probably have been crucified (by making the husbands such confused simpletons) for stretching it out this way, but I can't help but wonder how much more satisfying a more complete treatment of the basic plot would have been, particularly with HDK's incredible gifts in comic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not your best work

I think you let DQS1 get into your head. I expected more after such a long layoff.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 13 years ago
I liked it

Good read, and I liked the twist in plot. You always tell a good tale.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Not best but very good on

then your JUST good ones are among the best on the site, if there is no sex in the story, then why not have some more humor and twist that is what you do, so was it. Good one.

readers may be disappointed because they think after long time you would come with very long and complex one like they think, while you were not submitting you were writing whole the time. And very high expectation might be the reason for disappointment. But I liked your all stories, 100% upto now. Keep it up

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very ordinary

One of your worst I'd say.

JusttooldJusttooldover 13 years ago
nice twist

I've been a fan of yours for a long time. This story has a nice twist to it. Two guys expecting the worst and then saved at the last minute. Nicely written keep them coming.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Well, maybe the wives are lying. What if they are in this together? That would be an interesting twist.

Stories about lying cheating sluts are always more interesting than loving faithful wives. At least in the "Loving Wives" section. See "Romance" for loving faithful wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
But who.....????

But who is "Bill Jackson"???? Apparently, it's Bill Kuntz; I wasted a bit of time trying to chase down the name at the beginning of the story.

Otherwise, it's a good story.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 13 years ago
Thanks

You're still the man!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
a little forced.... or contrived

Good story. The 1st Plot twist was good... but the 2nd plot twist the story begins to look like a game of "who has the name tag?"

On the other hand I LOVE WEGMANS... which I call "' WEGGIES" ... the Dinner bars of fresh and giant Salads and really good Chinese food.

HDK...please write more you slughead. You are missed. GO PHILLIES!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I'm glad to see another HDK story. I like a LOT of your stories, but since they were all posted before I started reading them, it didn't really feel right to add comments so long after the fact. But this is a new one, so here goes.

Maybe I have become too cynical after reading so many Loving Wives stories, but like another commenter said, where is the proof? The husbands, after hearing all that from Jack and that other guy, including the name Gwen Adams, were convinced Gwen had cheated.

The wives say it wasn't Gwen, but Theresa. Then Theresa says it wasn't her but yet another woman! And the husbands completely take this at face value. No proof or confirmation whatsoever. Does this Jessica Walters person even exist?

I would've thought they'd get at least a LITTLE bit of proof before believing, especially given the fact that the wives (if one of them did do it) have every incentive to deny it...

A lesser author would probably have added an epilogue where the wives call this Jessica person to cover for them....

I'm sorry, it's a good, but not great story.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the read. Good plot twist.

Keep it coming, good to see you writing again.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I agree with Mousse9

I am also a little unsure of the wives and their stories. it all seems a little too convenient to me. I hope they didn't cheat and the husbands really have got drop dead gorgeous blond wives that really wouldn't cheat, but...

As others have said welcome back HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Horse-

SHIT...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Well, I liked it.

I admit, it kept me wondering..did they or didn't they? Only HDK's hairdresser knows for sure. :-)

JennyBearJennyBearover 13 years ago
It's about time!

As usual I enjoyed it, but not as satisfying as some of your others. Perhaps you rushed the ending a bit?

SalamisSalamisover 13 years ago
One for the skeptics

I found it funny that neither husband saw the beauty in their own wife. It’s a theme you’ve explored before and it was refreshing to see it again. However, I do feel sorry for Jack Andrews. He took a beating for nothing.

P.S. I expected to be pleased with the story as soon as you mentioned Wegmans.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Agree with Reinquist but just because I want perfection.....

....guaranteed beach and every time more and better stories funnier and funnier each surpassing the last. Thanks in advance.

rider81rider81over 13 years ago
Good Story

Different than the usual wife story. Very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just

didn't compute. - - The transition from black clouds to pink sunglasses went far too smooth and fast.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Short and sweet

You are an excellent writer! "excelled at mediocrity" great line.

Perhaps I'm a simpleton, but it didn't seem ambiguous to me. Did she or didn't she? No, she didn't. Even having read a few comments prior to reading the story and I still couldn't see cause for further suspicion. But could see that perhaps Bill was being led on to begin with.

Why would a company executive brag about banging an employee to two men who's wives are also employees? Though you don't mention Jack knew this already, why would a company executive brag about banging an employee at all? You're talking about Wegman's not Walmart, right?

Zeb40Zeb40over 13 years ago
You're BAAACCK!

Living in a Buffalo suburb, and being a frequent Wegmans shopper, I think I've met Jessica Walters. She worked at the Depew branch, and Ive been wondering what happened to her. Now I know.

My big question is, "How hot are Bill's and Tom's wives". Jessica was a real knockout, so they must really be something.

Seriously though, nice twist. Loved the story. Glad you're back, and please tell Jessica all is forgiven, and we need her back in Buffalo. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
el capitan

didn't work for me. really seemed that the wives were covering for each other. found their 'explanations' unbelievable. Gwen letting Theresa tell 'her story' instead of dumping it all out there looked like she was letting her friend make it up as she went along so Gwen could agree with her. These guys came off as loving but gullible idiots.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Story

But I was waiting for the next twist and was disappointed that it stopped there! Perhaps one of them had an encounter with Jessica on the weekend mentioned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it was a good story

But as others have pointed out, the wives seemed to hae their stories a little too...polished. The fake outrage, the improbable storyline...maybe they did cheat. In any case, this was a good story because of it's ambiguity. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks HDK!

Nice story. I have read your comments on other stories by other authors and I have appreciated your thoughts. But I appreciate a good ole HDK story more! Thanks for sharing! Ohio, USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story.

It was nice to have a happy ending for a change. Cheers'

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Enjoyable . . .

Other than a mix-up between Bill and Jack ("I remembered seeing a tooth lying on the bar as I pulled Jack away from the prone body of that dumb bastard"), not badly written and pretty good. I enjoy the HDK light, almost satiric, writing style and wish this story had been a bit longer and more involved. Still, a nice breath of fresh air. Thanks for writing.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Whew! That was close......

HDN,

Thank God it was ... Another Girl!

Great.

X

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
trust but verify

I would call Jessica to verify the crazy story the wives came up with.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
another somber, highly realistic story

from the master.

How many of us have such problems--married to a woman so beautiful our best friend dreams about her, even while we're thinking HIS wife is hotter. Now that's a common one.

And that our wives are constantly dreaming up ways to please us with expensive surprise gifts and lots of hot sex. Pretty much every guy I know is in THAT situation.

It's a good thing that Jessica Walter's divorced, or Jack would be taking another beating!

Hail to the master--there's no one like you.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Welcome back, but...

This wasn't a complete story, and made no sense. It's not believable that Gwen, a supposedly mature woman, would risk her job of 20 years just so she could buy her husband a car as a surprise. She had someone masquerade as herself at an official work function? She would be guilty of being absent without leave, fraud, lying to her boss, and the other woman would be guilty of theft from the company (for the food and lodging), and her boss would almost certainly find out. There would have been someone there who knew that wasn't really Gwen, if she had worked for that company for 20 years, and it would have gotten back to the boss. The other woman involved (whichever it was) would be fired too, since they all worked for the same company. Why would "Jessica", a new employee, agree to go along with this, and probably lose her job? Why didn't Gwen just finish telling the story herself, if she arranged for Jessica to cover for her? She should have known the details. These men would have to have been brain-dead to believe the obvious crock-of-shit story the wives told.

This sort of incomplete story is really more of an annoyance than a joy to read. Yes, I have an imagination, but I read stories to experience the author's imagination, not my own. This was a good start, but it needed a strong, imaginative finish.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 13 years ago
The Master of Story Telling is BACK!

With another enjoyable story as usual. Thanks for the great read HDK please write again soon. Your fans are waiting, and that includes me.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
Cute Story

The only question I have is why do authors use the expression "hot monkey sex" when they want to describe a couple engaging in a sweaty sex session that would test the endurance of a marathon runner and the flexibility and acrobatics of a gymnast. Every documentary I've seen on the mating habits of monkeys the male basically jumps on the female's back and moves his ass up and down so fast it's a blur and then jumps off, less than a minute later, turning his back on her as he moves to the next female in heat. Isn't that basically what most woman complain about? The story was pretty good. OK by HDK standards. What can I say?

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Ahahaha!

Selstim, that totally made my day. The mental images I now get from "hot monkey sex", augh!

Maybe hot bonobo sex would be more accurate? XD

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Great to see something from the Master!

Well done and very entertaining!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
What we have here is a failure to communicate!

Understandable from both sides but Oh, the pain. The boys bought their story pretty easily, but given their incentive I guess I would buy the story too. Nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I want to meet....

Jessica Walters!

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah, yeah...sure.

The gals could not possibly have conjured up a side trip after their trip to Syracuse.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
I may stop reading your stories

You may be too much strain on my weak old heart - fucking awesome

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Too contrived

I didn't believe it and I can't believe the guys didn't double check afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

I don't comment as a rule because I have accepted that these are just stories and don't need to be dissected as I know they are tough to write. I am not a trained writer and cannot offer much help in creating a good story either. I do love reading them and feeling the different emotions they inspire...whether of delight or outrage. For once the story is not about a beautiful wife who shits on their devoted husband and disrespects him. Thank you for that HDK

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Stories about old hides should be in the "mature" section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another fucking bore

from DWannabe.

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWannacok is just butthurt

from taking it in the cornhole so much, give the kid a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWannacok is just butthurt

from taking it in the cornhole so much, give the kid a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWannacok doesn't have room in the butt

for a cock, head is already in there

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
No, DWornock is mentally ill.

His moralistic judgments are the product of a troubled mind. Must be the only explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

I wish when I get married my wife is this hot and faithful. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dworncock

Why do people make so much of old DW?

He's just a simple internet troll. He gets off on writing some incoherent twaddle and watching others exploding over it. Probably the only excitement in a sad and lonely life.

Remember Do not feed the troll!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

Any tale that proves there was no cheating is always a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not so guickly

Trust, but verify.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
“Doveryai, no proveryai”

For all those who worship at the blood sacrifice altar of “Trust but Verify!”;

I quote myself:

“Trust but Verify!”

Great, now i am to take marital advice from a divorced, mediocre actor and union thug, who turned out to be an even more mediocre POTUS. Well, that's what his horoscope revealed to me……….

Oh, and by the way, from whence did these great pearls of wisdom originate?

From Comrade Vladimir Lenin. “Doveryai, no proveryai” Surprise!

Wonderful! i’m suppose to base my marital fidelity on the proverbial alliterations of a Bolshevik mass murderer!

Thanks folks. Thanks all of you, just too, too fucking much!

Unquote.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Wow!!!

When you are faithful and deeply in love, you always have the insecurity of an unfaithful situation. It maybe deep in the folds but it is always there. Although, the two wives lied about their whereabouts eventhough it was for a good reason. The author unfolded this story expertly to dramatize the emotion of the circumstances then sandbagged us readers at the end. It was very well done and quite entertaining. The bottom line is love is the best and can be the worst when betrayed. Thank you Harddaysknight.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
It just goes to show

That lies, even when told with the very best of intentions, can cause untold pain to the person being lied to!

I wonder what Gwen will do when she gets the report from Jessica on Jack`s performance in bed, when she meets him for real at the next conference, and she knows that she has 3 days there and now has a possible cover story in Jessica, and a more trusting husband that feels guilty for accusing her the first time round? Won`t Jack be wanting payback on Bill for hitting him?, and won`t he pull out all the stops to seduce Gwen at that conference?

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
On a side note

How do we know that the 2 wives are telling the truth? After all, a car can be bought at any time from anywhere. It can be even bought over the internet! It definitely doesn`t take 2 people 2 days to do it! It is entirely possible that they made up their cover story on the spot, or a few days earlier! When you think about it, this was a company conference, and Gwen would have been sent by her boss. Don`t you think that anyone from her company would have noticed a strange woman impersonating one of their employees? This girl, Jessica, if she even exists, was supposedly the new girl at the office, having just started there. The company would send their most experienced worker to do a specific job at the conference, after all it`s not a free holiday, it`s work. So how would the newest employee do that specific job at the conference, and not get found out or recognised as not being who she claims to be? It stands to reason that she wouldn`t be the only person from her company there. Which leaves 2 possible outcomes; Either Gwen an Theresa are lying, and they DID cheat, or Gwen and Jessica can look forward to being fired from their jobs for defrauding the company!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too funny!

But do you believe them??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One more level to go

They needed to check up on Jessica. Just call and ask if she attended the meeting in Gwen's place. What if she said she had been unable to go? Or was never asked? Or some other possibility. Of course, she might have been warned and part of a conspiracy with the other ladies if they'd had enough foresight.

Gwen should have skipped saying anything about Theresa being asked to substitute since she hadn't gone. So I still think Theresa could be guilty.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 10 years ago
I always find myself...

giving your stories 5*s. But that's only because they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

What's wrong with this picture? Gwen says Theresa took her place right in front Theresa and the rest and Theresa didn't respond right away. That tells me that Theresa came up with a lie to throw Tom off. I think she is guilty as sin and hopefully Tom will realize that.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

a fun five star read.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good and funny story...

Good and funny story...What lesson to take from it? Never to brag about the women we have...The bastard in the bar was beaten for nothing....The story was a little flowery in the end, but had to be like this to be funny...Otherwise it would be a drama...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Here's the deal. The girls were liars. They weren't cheaters but they were liars. However, their lying was for a good cause, so I believe they could be forgiven.

Just my opinion...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
come on!

you don't really believe anyone is going to accept this as truth.

not even

meh

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous

Gwen didn't say Theresa took her place, she said she ASKED her, but was cut off before she could finish the explanation.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE BIGGEST BETRAYAL...IF ANY

was the lack of trust by their hubbY-DUBBIES TK U MLJ LV NV

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Misdirection

One of the very best stories about misdirection making for the ironic plot twists that makes this such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ virtualatheist

Why are you trying to un-convince closet cucks that it was cheating? The facts as presented in the story are irrelevant to die-hard closet cases; both wives cheated, even if the exact opposite is stated unequivocally in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Hmmm I think those two wives ..cheated. somehow I don't believe they hadn't. Tom's wife threatening him if he cheat on her is a typical case when the wife cheated and want husband to b faithful...that makes her feel more in control of the marriage...

I wish Bill and Tom to find out and toss their splitting Ass to the curb.

RobsoundRobsoundabout 8 years ago
Drive My Car

Nice story, far fetched but nicely told.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Great Misdirection

Now...what if Jack called Gwen while Bill was driving back to his home. Gwen knew the trouble Theresa would be in once the truth was revealed. So the two women concocted the story of Jessica Walters being the guilty slut. I know I don't have any proof this is what happened; but this is how my mind works. Another great story.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
MIS-DIRECTION====MIS-TRUST====GOSSIP AND RUMORS

what is their IQ. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I really felt bad for first Bill and,later for Tom when it appeared as though it was Gwen who cheated but then later it was Teresa instead. All's well that ends well though except,1)Mr. Slick ended up taking a beating for nothing and 2)Gwen may have some explaining to do back at Wegman's when word has spread that she was sucking and fucking her way through the weekend in Syracuse.

~ The moral ladies is,"Don't give a slut your name tag and pretend she's you with a bunch of salesman and lounge lizards running amok!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LYING CHEATING WHORE WIVES

Hi there peoples! Truly those wives did cheat ! Wow don't you find their story a little fishy? The other girl just happened to be blonde, nice rack, AND WEARING GWENS NAME. OH come on guy's their bull shitting and their dumb fucks husbands believe them (DUUUR) B.T.B hell yeah. NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED, great story! Love you all! GREG OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Inre: Great Misdirection

Gwen and Theresa meet at Gwen's a few days later. "I am so grateful that Jack called us while our husbands were on the way here. It gave us time to concoct a story our gullible husbands would believe. I hope Jack will be up for a second mind-numbing weekend of sex. And I am sure you won't mind another round of sex with that stud you hooked up with last time. I am so glad we are married to such gullible husbands. I know we both love our husbands, but we owe it to ourselves to get some great additional sex whenever and wherever we can."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I liked it

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my head

Darn, my head hurts and everything is fuzzy after reading that story. Am I the only one confused? Maybe it was the janitor’s-wife. 😂

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
ok...

who's on first?

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
it's interesting...

to read a story about a company where i previously worked. to anyone who doesn't know, Wegman's is the gold standard of super markets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hahaha

You really want us to believe this shit? They did lie and cheat, and they are so guilty. Throw the blame around, reasonable doubt and you have a good lie. Then why the hell did Gwen say that she asked Theresa to wear the name tag and tell him that she went to visit her sister? If Theresa right away told her that she wants to go with her to pick the car then why even mention her? Just say that they asked the new girl at work to do it. But, like most lies, if you look around well enough you’ll find the holes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Tough One

I guess with no evidence to the contrary we have to buy the story, but I have to admit to having my doubts.

It seems HIGHLY unlikely that there would be THREE HOT blondes conveniently available to substitute for each other.

I would definitely pay a visit to the office to check out this Jessica. HOPEFULLY she hasn't already been primed to cover for the other women, maybe see if she remembers "Jack"?

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Ew.

You could have let them wash the vomit taste away first - met lots of kinky folk over the years but never anyone with that fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2* Reallly? Vomit Cliche???

LW Husband Cliches that automatically earns scores of 1 or 2:

Crying, Vomiting, Runaway Cowardice, Wimp, Not tell the kids, Gave the slut most of everything in divorce, More Crying, Watches wife cheat without doing anything, No Revenge on Whore Wife and scumbag lover, Even more vomit and crying. Man Up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Gwen didn't get to finish her story. I didn't go to Syracuse in her place. I refused her suggestion. Instead, I went with her to Monticello to pick up Bill's birthday car. Gwen convinced a new employee, Jessica Walters, to take her place.

Right, which is why Gwen said Teresa went, because in fact some third unknown woman went

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
I Love a Good Plot Twist

The only thing better than a good plot twist is a great double plot twist. A well written fun read. Thanks.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
The first twist was telegraphed...

...but not the second. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I've read it before but forgot the double whammy you cleverly developed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...