Another Juicy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right here, right now," she said.

John put his arm around her waist while the other hand went down to stroke her pussy. Finding her extremely wet, he moved his hand to her legs and found them to be just as wet.

"My god, you really are my Juicy Lucy tonight."

"Just stop the chat and fuck me." Lucy fell back on the stairs and pulled John down on top of her. She quickly undid Johns belt, unzipped his trousers and pushed them down. She was pleased to find she had the right effect on him. His prick in her hand, she pulled him to her.

"Oh god," she cried out as he entered her.

With Lucy being as wet as she was John didn't hold back. He thrust into her time and time again. It was barely a few minutes before an orgasm swept through her body.

"Oh, John ... fill me up with your love juice. Fuck me, John ... fuck me. Agh, argh ... oh yes ... yes ... yes!"

John could feel the mouth of her cervix closing over the head of his cock. John, however was nowhere near as far down the road as Lucy. He continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked. "Is this what you've been begging for?"

"Oh yes, John. Yes." She grabbed Johns arse cheeks with both of her hands and desperately pulled him into her.

Her pussy tightened around his cock as it continued to pummel her. Once again her cervix started its acrobatics inside her. She groaned and gasped as her orgasm took over her body completely. Her legs wrapped around him. He felt her finger nails digging into his arse cheeks. Her body trembled and still John kept going. No sooner had that orgasm faded than another was building. This time John also felt the pressure building. As the mouth of her cervix started to milk his dick John felt himself shooting spurt after spurt of semen into her. As he stopped pumping into her he realised Lucy's body was shaking. He put his arms around her and held her tightly. Slowly Lucy regained control of her body.

"Oh boy, that was good."

"Do I take it you needed that, Lucy darling?"

"You know I did," she said with a smile. "Now let's get up off this staircase—my back is killing me."

12