All Comments on 'Another Mom and Son Story'

by BardontheHill

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Fantastic

A great storyline and a well written story. I hope that this is just the start of stories about this couple and their loving sexual relationship.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice and Erotic!

Great read, not too quick a build up, would definitely like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read

My one comment, as you used the word a lot is that it is "stared" not "starred." It didn't use to bother me, but so many authors get it wrong, so often, it started wearing on me.

That being said, it was a great story. I loved the description and the leading in. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story...

... just too bad there are some major spelling and punctuation mistakes throughout (i.e. last sentence really should read "Love you too, Mom.") Having said that, the concept of the story is very good.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

My biggest difficulty reading this story was not cumming half way through. I desperately needed to, but I wanted to stay erect to the finish...and I'm glad I did. What a hot story. This time I forgive all the bad grammar and spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great way to start a year

Thank you for a wonderful story.Please stay and write more here!Very good writing.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Phenom!

The best. You're a great author...post more please!

Hectorx1Hectorx1over 13 years ago
Fun poker night

It was definitely fun story to read. I loom forward to read other story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot Hot HOT!!!!

Fantastic story well executed and kept me hard from the firt flash of moms breasts till the finalanal orgasm Bravo! Encore!!!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Very Good!

Enjoyed the story! Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Detracting"

Good story, but the grammar and spelling mistakes really detract from the story. I found them very distracting. Please get an editor.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Very funny story. A little far-fetched (mom seemed to available and easy to fool during the whole ordeal), but still really hot. Once you correct some punctuation error (quite a few), it will look really great. I'm looking forward to read your next mom/son story. It's fantastic to read some enlgish erotic stories that take place in England (and involving beautiful big breasted milfs, hehe), because of the differences between english and americans provide more variety and a new light to the plots. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot but should be more hott

Welcome to literotica, as a debut you done a great job-write a mother son story. story is hot but there are some boring passage and some sentence is hard to understand. story should be continue. next part the son should play more poker with his mom and take more advantage, some punishment should be given his mom for lost, like enema torture and made her ejaculate, caned her ass 50 stroked, force her to be complete naked in house when the mom son are only in......this should be more aggresive and more sexual attract story. wait for your next. and one thing is always write mom son hot anal love story.

BardontheHillBardontheHillover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

It was all valid and appreciated. I have not published or written anything prior to this story which has been growing inside me for years. I realized I had to put it into words before someone else wrote something too similar. I have read & enjoyed many other Literotica authors; qdata, optocynic, alwayswantedto and many more including the prolific ones(you know who you are) there are only so many ways to say what we say.

I never guessed my story would run to over 27,000 words. The spelling and grammar is brutal I apologize. I've tidied it up somewhat and resubmitted, give Lit a couple of days. If I write another story I will use an editor. Thanks again for putting up with my bad grammar, bad spelling and generally bad prose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love you mom

I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Best story I have read in a long time.

oedipusrex30oedipusrex30over 13 years ago
When is the next one coming?

Already looking for the next story from you. Believe me, this genre needs you.....Thanks for the pleasure

zee70zee70over 13 years ago
Impressive

Hi, I am a regular reader of Lit for the past 7 or 8 years. I only read long stories which have details, dialogues, and well knit script, and that are built gradually from nothing to everything.

I must appreciate this story of yours. You have a great talent of story telling and the most appreciable quality you have, is your patience. All great writers have patience because top stories can only be written with patience. Do not fret the length. Just be yourself and write what you want and the way you want. I am sure you will always find the readers who love your style of writing and believe me, there are plenty of those out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The kid's a whiner

It seems that everyone else who read this story liked it, I really didn't.

Through all of the eight pages the boy did nothing but whine. Please! Let me! I've got see you naked! I've got to touch you!

I can't believe that it took eight pages for him to get his penis in her. I can't believe that the mother let him touch her body. She knew that he wanted her body. She just should have said no and walked out of the room. End of Story.

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeabout 13 years ago
Pretty good manipulation of Mom.

I liked the story. You have created a beginning that can go in a few different ways. Give us another story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I Agree: The kid is a whiner

Some sexy detail, but mainly repetitive. A brutally whiner of a son who makes a detestable protagonist.

There are clearly signs of genius in the writing, but there were clear attempts to go for distance. Several statements were said three and sometimes four times in short succession. That can be painful. The story was drawn out (which is usually a good thing in simply moderation) to such a point that it felt "dragged out" and "stretched out." I'm sure with some meaningful EDITING!!! that you will discover a wonderful 5 PAGE STORY!!!!! I'm serious, cut out the repetitiveness and you can make this one of the best (albeit wholly unbelievable and with a main character the reader hates) story that has ever been posted on this board. As for now, I'm going to rate it a 3 for painfulness.

-- 24641

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
COMMAS,,,

Your thoughts seem to run together, making it distracting and hard to read. Use more commas and periods. Separate your thoughts and sentences. Got to 5 and had to quit. The content was exciting, but the hard read was not enjoyable. It totally distracted, and pretty much killed the excitement. A slight tweak of your grammar flow, and your a star.

TeddyrandalTeddyrandalabout 13 years ago
Nice

Good story with a long build up. A few grammatical issues but they were easy to get past since I knew what you were inferring. Good story I look forward to reading more from you.

pg240pg240about 13 years ago
Good but ...

Nice premise and quite arousing at times, but it was too long and the punctuation problems were annoying. Shorter and cleaner gets you an amazing story.

skiphorneskiphorneabout 13 years ago
I agree, needs punctuation.

Have someone help with editing....

paponciopaponcioalmost 13 years ago
wooow!

I can't wait to read more!! 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good story.

Poker game gave it an unusual twist.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Hey nice story, I actually enjoyed the long build up. It would be disappointing if it were shorter thus making it predictable & less exciting. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best I've ever read. Well done!

Congratulation, a nice story - sensual, building up tension gradually, captivating!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Great story. Very hot and exciting read. Will we read a continuation? I hope so! 5 stars. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

Someone0148Someone0148over 11 years ago
Very Hot

I am loving it. I'm still reading it and am only on page four where I have cum twice :). The foreplay, the hint leading up to all this, it's great. Kepp up the good work and i know it will keep me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hard to follow

Poor punctuation and improper fragmentation make it very difficult to follow what would otherwise have been a good story. This is the first story I have read here - and I have read quite a few - that has been so annoyingly difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story so much

Re-read it a couple of hours ago. It's so much fun, and I'm not a poker player.

Her reluctance (played or real), then the quite consent of her, even when he starts to fuck her. Her acceptance of the touching-money; an excuse or not? It's such a hot story. Wish you'd write more. Anyway big thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

i socummd

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

This was a great story, very good and funny really needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't listen to that moron. It was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only problem was, it's too long. All in all it's a good story, keep up the good work.Just a little shorter...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story...way too long

You didn't need 7 pages. Good premise, but next story get to the main event sooner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more chap.

great story!!! hope you add another chap. to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

This is one of the best recent mom-son stories I've read. Engaging and amusing in places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great but too long

Some details could have been clipped but still an engaging story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Stuff

A bit long but worth the read ............ brought back memories of my own experiences with my own mom. And the first time we fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please write part 2

good! excellent! please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Write a part 2, sexual favors on losing hands would be great!

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
WOW ! ! !

That was one of your best in my humble opinion. Please continue this story.....palllleasssssss Eddy ? (Who Framed Roger Rabbit).....

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
interesting use of poker as a device

I just wish it had stayed with the game as a game. Once the sexual favours, and physical acts were monetized and used as leverage, I lost interest. Sex for money, whether within a family or not is still sex for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same cheezy story

Actually, that was not a slow build-up. This was just a long story of bullshit. Raising the stakes with little money in hand was annoying. And the mom caving-in so easily was very annoying. But, by far, the most annoying is that just about everyone that writes about poker doesn't know how to play the game! You can only bet up to as much as what your opponent has!...for example, the extra chips when going all-in will be returned to the bettor. You should have done small stakes until the money was gone, then used clothes to buy back in to win the lost money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for vastie/bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I just loved your story. From start to finish. For me, I felt the whole story line developing. Like I was there step by step. Totally enjoyed it. Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really Great Story

Loved this story and the slow believable buildup. I enjoy it so much, I reread it about every two months. Please publish more if you're still here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Solid story but dialog needs work

Decent plot that is reasonably well executed. However, the dialog and to some extent, the pacing needs work.

If you actually say the dialog out loud, as in a play, it quickly descends into the absurd. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, speaks the way you wrote that dialog. It is extremely repetitive and awkward. And by awkward, I mean the tone is almost formal, as if son and mother, despite affectations like "sweetie", really don't know each other, or are not comfortable around one another. Make it tighter, and give us some feeling that suggests they are parent and grown child.

With respect to the pacing, write a lot of words about relevant things to the plot. Otherwise, keep it to a minimum so as not to distract the reader. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth rereading again! Is it hot in here or is it just me, lol

Man, this story had me at the edge of my seat. Please continue this story line, We would love to where this goes and how it would end. Keep up the great work and hit me @ Dsimmonssr1@gmail.com, if you have anything out similar like this story. Awesome work and look to seeing more from you soon. Dsimmonssr1!

garyr19680garyr19680about 6 years ago
I liked it

Good story, really hot.

armando100armando100about 6 years ago
good!

really enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

a DICK is made for one place, a pussy and THAT is where cum belongs. a shaved pussy is a turn off. I want a woman not a prepubescent little girl. if I don't get a few pussy hairs in my teeth when eating pussy I don't feel like I have eaten a nice pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!!!

I clicked the wrong button on the submission stars, forgive me. This story had me from start to finish, Totally Awesome!!! I want more!!!! Thanks for submitting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not very good

How on earth did this get ”hot” rating. Tedious to read, annoying characters and not that sexy. Streched out way too long with limited material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best On This Site

Easily my favorite story on this site so far (10 years). I reread my favorite parts about once a month. I love the slow progression and the mother's reluctance. Usually these kinds of stories tell what the mother is thinking. I prefer just reading about their actions. There needs to be more stories like this where the mother is very reluctant. Great build up. I really wish you were still writing on this site.

ComletmelickyouComletmelickyouover 4 years ago
Didn’t finish

When a son has to cheat at cards to get his mum naked, all I can say if he was my son and I found out about it he would definitely need the hospital

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was hoping for

A hot incest story with some boring poker as filler, but, much to my disappointment, we got a dull commentary about poker, with some bland and whining sex. Full of, "Please mommy, have sex with me" and the ubiquitous teen whine of "That's not fair". How erotic.

I never understood the attraction of poker. A boring game that brings out the inner douchebag in all who play it. Even the nicest of people become an asshole when they play it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super hot

Did I say super hot? Well it absolutely was.

I know he cheated to win, (good lad), but I also suspect she cheated to win the first night.

I have played strip poker with my own mom a couple of times when we were (slightly drunk) bored and alone when dad is gone bowling (read drinking) with his buddies. We never touch (God I want to) but we have gotten each other naked a few times. I'm afraid to push my luck in case I lose what we already have. I know my mom is an exhibitionist and gets off on showing her nudity, but I also know she would never cross the touching line. I'm OK with that, I love her totally and couldn't bear the thought of ever risking losing her love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Punctuation

I love that people go onto an erotic porn site, looking for incestuous mother son sex stories, but can't enjoy it because of the punctuation. Can't jerk off unless they see all those sexy commas.

I'll help you out guys, jerk off to this,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How can anyone read a story with "sweetie" repeated in it 67 times?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really cool and sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story and most of what youwtote

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

For the guys who said he would send his son to the hospital, if you were my Dad and try that sht on me I can guarantee they would never ever find your body again. And you would have mysteriously "dissapeard" plus and for the other guy talking about this story is boring, go and look for your "cuck" fetishes in another place. The writer( author) did such a spectacular with this novel that's is now my favorite I really wish I could donate you for your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who needs punctuation, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story. I will sleep well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Holy fuck! That was intense

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

I don't want to pick apart the writing. Seems others have done so, & this story is 13 years old. But I am confused. Mom spilt water on her blouse. Then needed to rinse the spilt water, with water, to clean it???

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jones3 months ago

Not a half bad telling of mother and son going all the way together. I just wish the dialogue could’ve been more believable. But it wasn’t. Four stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Good story. Would have liked a second chapter. Would have liked to see the mother/son relationship bloom.I

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous