Another Night at Karen's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow. That was sexy."

"No, that was nasty, and it was fucking hot. You learned a thing or two while I was away."

"I used to by young and horny too, you know."

"You still are."

I swung my leg over her and released her hand. She reluctantly released me and took my hand to help her sit up. She hugged me then unexpectedly, clinging tightly around my torso with her head against my chest.

"Stay," was all she said.

I held her gently in my arms, my fingers playing gently with her hair, as our breathing normalized and the warm afterglow of orgasm engulfed us.

"I won't leave this room without your permission. Or until Monday morning. I do have to work." I could feel her smile against my chest. "And by 'this room' I also mean the bathroom." She laughed at that and tilted her head back to look up at me, her pretty, sperm covered face still as lovely as it ever was.

"Go clean up a little. The next show starts in 15 minutes."

"I like the sound of that!" She disentangled herself from me and hopped off the bed; a spring in her step as she went into the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and planned my next few moves. I always like to be prepared.

When she returned I was propped up on her pillows with a few Polaroid pictures in my hand, snatched from her secret stash which was in the exact same place as last time.

"Got a camera?" I asked as I waved the pictures in the air.

"Not one I'll use today," she replied, crawling on the bed and snuggling up against me. I wrapped my right arm around her slender shoulders and held her close.

"I was too embarrassed last time, but considering what we just did I think I can be a little bolder now."

"I was scared to death. That evening was going to be my third date with him and I expected to go back to his place. Turns out he was dating another woman at the same time and got his times and places mixed up. He was at the restaurant with her!"

"Wow. I'm surprised you didn't take my head off."

"I thought I did," she said coyly, her hand reaching out to brush against my flaccid phallus.

"Well, yeah. I guess that explains your...willingness that night."

"Oh, Christ yes. I was so horny that night. I was really dreading coming home alone and it had been so long since I had been with a man. And there you were, sitting on my bedroom floor with your penis in your hand like a gift from above."

"I don't think 'gifts from above' involve oversexed teenagers."

"A gift from next door, then. My eyes just about fell out of my head when I saw you there, doing that. Mmmm. I've always been fascinated with men doing that. There's just something sexy about it. My first husband used to do it for me all the time and I loved it."

I flipped through the pictures quickly and located one of my favorites, a clear picture from above of Karen's twenty-something face, upturned and with a mouth full of the photographer's dick. I pulled it out and showed it to her. Her right hand moved from its perch next to my no-longer-completely-flaccid phallus to take the picture.

"This guy?"

"That guy. He was great in the sack."

"I have some competition."

"Had. His love went to another woman and he wouldn't touch me anymore."

"His loss."

"Mine too. That divorce was hard on me." She paused for a while, looking at the picture but eyes focused somewhere else. "Anyway, that's all far in the past. Was this your favorite?" she asked, indicating the picture.

"Yup. Along with this one," I said, showing her the other nice one. In it she lay stretched out on the bed in a stunningly sexy pose, completely nude.

She sighed and took the picture. "I was something back then, wasn't I?"

"You still are, and I'm not just saying that to get you to have sex with me." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She cooed and snuggled into me further. "Time passes and people age, but you have an inner radiance that shines through. You are also perky as hell and that's fabulous right there."

"'Perky?' If you say so. I don't feel very perky anymore."

"Keep playing with my dick and I'll make you feel perky in a hurry."

"You naughty boy. I need to have roof work done more often."

She flipped the pictures across my body to the bed and put her right hand on my penis. It twitched at her touch and slowly started to fill. She ran a gentle fingertip up and down the side of it and watched intently as it grew. It rolled over as it straightened out and she wrapped her little hand around it to stroke it slowly, still using only her fingertips. I moaned very lightly in appreciation of her attention, and soon my cock was nearly full and ready for more.

"What now, big boy?"

"I want you to sit in my lap. I want so slide slowly into you while I watch your pretty face."

"Mmmm..." She sat up and reached for the nightstand, removing something I didn't see. She returned and lifted one leg over mine, straddling me just above my knees with my cock just in front of her. She opened the small tube of lubricant from the nightstand and poured some in her hand. She dropped the tube and coated both hands with the stuff, then reached down for my renewed erection.

She stroked it slowly, coating it entirely with the slimy lubricant. My body felt alive again with her attention. She stroked me for a few moments, then shifted her weight and put one foot on the bed next to me. She leaned down to wipe her hands on the sheet and positioned herself above me, ready for insertion.

"I've waited a long time for this," she said quietly. He hand reached down to position my boner at her pussy. It quickly found it's place and she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, forming an 'O' as she inhaled sharply. The lubricant removed all resistance and I slid easily into her long-neglected depths. She was still very tight and I worried that I might hurt her, but she continued to settle down on me and soon buried my entire length inside her. She stayed there, poised upright, eyes closed and hands on my belly to steady her. We enjoyed the stillness for a time, readjusting to each other.

"Oh, you feel wonderful," she said around an explosive exhalation. "I feel so full. Oh, I forgot how big you are."

"I'm not that big, you're just that small."

"It feels like a table leg to me. Oh!" Eyes still tightly shut, she remained perfectly still. My cock twitched inside her, eliciting a smile. She clenched her muscles and gripped me tighter a few times, displaying her control. We played the twitch and squeeze game for a while, gently enjoying each other.

I have always loved to watch a woman straddling me. There is something unspeakably erotic about the sight, her breasts hanging over me, her torso writhing before me, the sensation of her weight on my hips pushing me deep inside her. There was a strange mix of sensations with Karen. Part of me remembered vividly the frightened young man, terrified and electrified that night so many years ago, and part of me felt the strong adult connection of another soul yearning for physical contact. A feeling of deep comfort, somehow mixed with the fear of tasting forbidden fruit, ran through my veins as I watched her.

I reached out for her and held her upright as I sat up. I split my legs wide to allow her to slide forward on me a little as we shifted, her legs wrapping around my back. I moved my hands down to her hips to keep her stable as we found our comfortable positions. Her face was just a little higher than mine, and the warm smile she beamed down on me was intoxicating. She held my face in her hands and just looked at me from inches away.

I let her slide down and away from me just a bit, then pulled her back to me, allowing a few inches of my dick to slide in and out of her. Her eyes closed and the smile widened.

"Do that for a while, dear." She wrapped her arms around my head and leaned into me, holding on easily as I slowly let her weight pull her off me then pulled her back. It was a luxurious feeling, a gentle act of pleasure instead of the raunchy act of sex from earlier. Over and over I moved in and out of her, savoring the touch of her silky pussy against my cock.

We made love slowly and gently for quite a while. It was a comfortable position and the pace was very relaxed, but after a while the stimulation was starting to take it's toll. Our mingled sweat dripped down our bodies, tracing tickling vertical lines of salt water down to the bed. Karen's breathing was becoming more labored and shallow with tiny peeps of moans and grunts escaping her lips. I knew what she needed.

I shifted a bit and leaned back, allowing myself to fall to the bed with her above me. The shift in weight brought her down on me and pushed her clit into my pubic bone. The groan of pleasure she released was noting like the mewling gasps from before, but rather a deep, throaty moan. She released my head and pushed herself up a little, her face now above mine, as she began to throw herself down on top of me. Grinding her clit into me and working her hips forward and back, she was racing for her orgasm.

The look on her face was priceless. Knitted brows under a sweat-streaked forehead, lips open but teeth clenched, her passion and lustful needs were on display more clearly than I had seen before. We had enjoyed our slow, leisurely sex but it had brought us both to a very high state of arousal, and now it was time for Karen to let the animal out. Her fingernails pushed into my chest and I held her up by her torso, just below her breasts. As she worked her pelvis I pushed into her from below and in very little time her orgasm took over.

"Oh!" she cried with each thrust. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" As her blood boiled and her pussy twitched around my cock I could feel the storm inside her. She rocked her hips in time with my thrusts and pushed her self as hard as she could into me as her orgasm raged through her little body. Spasms shook her and she fell on my chest, her arms no longer able to support her. I wrapped one arm around her back and continued to fuck her hard from below, the other hand on her ass and pressing her against me even harder.

As had happened before, her orgasm spilled over into a series of multiples and she continued to writhe and squirm on my cock and I drove her to wave after wave of pleasure. Her voice rose in pitch and volume until it started to crack, and still her hips rocked back and forth on me.

Eventually her gyrations slowed, the exertion became too great, and the cyclone of sexual energy on top of me began to relax. I slowed my thrusts and eased her back down to earth as her body went limp. She rested for a few moments, pulling in deep, ragged breaths and letting her senses recover from the convoy of orgasms.

"It's nice to watch you work," I said quietly.

"It's nice to be worked so well," she replied breathlessly. "You've gotten much better."

"I've had time to learn a few things."

"Studied more than just books in college?" She pushed herself off me and sat up, still engulfing my rigid phallus. She put a hand behind her and reached down to the base of my cock. "You aren't finished, I think." She delivered that will an exhausted leer and a light fondling of my balls.

"I do have at least one more thing to accomplish in the next few minutes."

"I would love to help you with that."

"Well, you will definitely be involved." I sat up with her still on top of me and I scooted over to the side of the bed. Still inside her, I swung my legs over the side and stood up, carrying her with my hands on her ass. I lifted her up and down a few times for fun but I had no intentions of finishing like that. "How would you like it?" I asked.

"I am all yours."

I turned around and lowered her to the bed, finally allowing my slippery dick to slide out of her.

"May I be your back door man?"

"Ooh, you dirty boy. Still sore about that finger?"

"It made an impression. Only fair to return the favor."

"I don't think so. It's been far longer since I've done anything like that, and even then you'd have to get me drunk first."

"Fair enough. I'll do it the other way then." I lifted her by her hips and helped her slide up the bed, then turned her on her left side. I pushed her right leg up and straddled her left as I lined up for entry. I picked up the lubricant and renewed the coating on my cock before slowly splitting her lips. I could feel every ripple of her flesh as I slowly invaded her welcoming pussy. The position made her a little tighter and I knew I wouldn't last long in this, my favorite position.

Once in, I settled into my stance. I cradled her right leg in my arm and allowed my left hand to roam her body for a few moments, enjoying the view and the sensation. But I had little patience left. I needed release. Having already come once I had a generous buffer of endurance that sometimes made it downright difficult to orgasm again, but the long, gentle build up had taken care of that. I knew it wouldn't take much.

I started slowly, pulling out to the head and then sliding back in just as slow, then pressing hard at the end to fully embed my cock in her depths. Karen pulled a pillow under her head and relaxed, closing her eyes and enjoying the ride. Again I pulled out and pushed back in deeply. Gradually I quickened my pace but still came out almost all the way before diving back in hard.

Pressure started to build as the pace increased. My world contracted and focused, gathering all feeling and thought into a tight knot in my belly. Faster and faster, balls-deep into Karen's pussy, I fucked her wildly as the orgasm growled through my body. Teeth clenched, knuckles white around her ankle, I thrust again and again as my seed flowed out of my convulsing cock. I threw my head back in a silent howl while pushing her further up the bed with my rollicking pelvis. Again and again I shoved my cock into her as the intense physical need ruled my body.

As my orgasm subsided I felt the rush of lethargy, but I fought it. I eased Karen's leg down to the bed and she rolled over on her front. I kept my dick inside her and continued to fuck her slowly, watching as my jism dribbled out of her pussy. I wanted to keep going but the effect of two orgasms weighed on me like a ton of bricks. Reluctantly, I pulled out with a wet pop and dropped down next to her on the bed. She snuggled in close and threw an arm over my heaving chest.

"So how often can I get away with this?" she asked.

"With what?"

"Paying you in sex to fix up my house."

"Oh. I don't know. Depends on what you want me to do, I guess."

"I have a couple of light bulbs I need replaced...."

"That'll cost you."

"Goodie!" She snuggled in closer and we slept in each other's arms for a while, regaining our strength for the evening to come.

12