Another Secret of Witchcraft 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------- ~ ----------

Elfman returned with a box of dry cereal and some apples. "It's all that was left," he apologized.

"It's fine. Did you take any pictures or video of your own last night?"

"Damn, I wish I did. Of course, I'm sure I'll find someone else's recording I can watch." He smirked.

Andrea smiled. "Did you talk to anyone in the cafeteria about last night?"

"It didn't really come up. I saw a guy I recognized from last night, but he was talking to other people."

"Ha-huh," her smile almost blinded him.

"I still can't believe what you did. That was so outrageous. That was so sexy!"

"You helped," she reminded.

"Oh, god! Thank you for that."

"You're welcome." It felt good to say it. None of the others had ever got around to thanking her. None of the others got more than a fleeting chance.

"What are you going to do? You'll be famous on campus. You'll be famous everywhere."

"You really do say the nicest things. I like that about you."

Elfman shook is head in disbelief. "So what spell did you cast last night?"

"Good, you remember our conversation too."

"It would be pretty hard to forget," he said in exasperation.

"You'd be surprised."

Andrea liked the way he sheepishly stared at her body as it practically sparkled in the sun beams. "Keep looking, and I'll have to cast another spell."

Elfman shivered. Somewhere in his suppressed consciousness, he knew she was a witch. She just needed to tip him over the edge to acknowledgment. What would it be like to have someone share her secret?

Andrea kept her legs pressed together but started to actually masturbate while her admirer looked down at her. He's fairly tall, she noted while watching his eyes watch her finger dip between her folds. He panted almost as much as her when the little shiver of a small one bubbled under her clitoris, and the hair on her neck stood out with a slight chill down her spine. "Ahhh," she crooned. "I like the way you watch me."

Andrea stretched with both arms crossed over her head. Around a yawn, she directed, "Go jerk one out in the shower and clean up. Maybe I'll peek."

Elfman looked like he wanted to demure. She waggled her eyebrows at him and tilted her head toward the shower.

He leaned over her bed and pulled the curtains closed.

"Spoil sport," she chided.

Once Andrea dressed in black stockings under a black miniskirt, she squirmed into a black jeans vest adjusting its tight fit to almost entirely conceal a sheer black satin shirt that was once part a sexy pajamas set. She had long since lost the pants during one of her exhibitions. If she recalled correctly, that spell had been a bit disappointing.

She missed his jerking but arrived to catch him crouched trying to wipe his semen off the tile wall. His balls dangled like the clappers in a bell. She cupped them in her cold hand making him jump.

"That's good enough," she advised. "Wash you hair and get dressed. Let's go bask in my notoriety. I can't wait to hear all the stories about the wanton witchy wench."

---------- ~ ----------

In the library, Andrea stood behind Elfman looking over his shoulder to the web browser he had open.

"There has to be something. Dozens of people filmed you. Someone has to have uploaded something my now."

"Try some more sites. How about "masturbates at lawn party" or some variant for search terms.

After a half hour more, Andrea nodded to some jocks who were ordering coffee in the library's small cafe. "Were those guys there last night? Ask them if they saw anything memorable last night."

Elfman sighed and stood stiffly. Looking back over his shoulder at her, he approach the guys just as they turned from the counter with cups in hand.

"Hey," Elfman began, "Were you guys at the party last night?"

One of the guys shrugged. "Lame DJ. Maybe we can get a live band next time."

"The DJ is what you remember?"

"Why? I was plastered last night. My head is throbbing. What do you want, anyway?"

"Nothing. That's all. Thanks," Elfman muttered backing away.

"This can't be happening! Did I dream it?"

"You're just the first person I ever let remember me casting a spell. It was a BIG ONE too. They're not usually that good. I give you credit for your part."

"No way!"

Andrea smiled. "You can say it now," she whispered.

"Say what?"

"Say you believe me."

"I...maybe...There has to be a better explanation!"

"Keep looking and I'm sure you'll find some explanation that makes you feel better. Maybe a sun spot wiped everybody's memory cards? Maybe somebody spiked the beer with LSD and everyone was too busy trippin' to see my performance?"

"This can't be. Show me something else. Cast another spell."

"Right now? Here? In the library in front of all these people?"

She waited for his reply for half a second and continued, "If I wasn't temporarily sated, I might just do it." She winked.

"Oh my god," Elfman stuttered. He pulled his own hair with both hands. "There's no way!"

Andrea had a pretty smile.

"I've got to know more!"

"Calm down," Andrea soothed. "What do you want to know? I'm an open book."

"How did you do it? What exactly was your spell?"

"I used a variation of an old favorite. I used it first a few years ago when I accidentally got caught peeking into the gym showers to ogle the jocks after their practice. Everyone was yelling at me. Some of them covered up and others yelled right in my face where I could reach out and yank their dongs if I wanted. Someone got a teacher, and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in the principal's office while she searched her records for my parents' phone number."

"How did you make everyone forget?"

"I didn't really. I thought of waiting until night to adjust reality a bit, but I didn't want to live through the awkward interrogations by my parents that were destined to happen before bedtime."

"What happened?"

"Do you believe me now?"

"I believe! What did you do?"

"I was already worked up from peeking at the jocks, so I stood up and dropped my panties right there in the office."

"Was the principal there?"

"No, she was in the outer office finding records. Remember? Anyway, I actually turned to face the open door with the panties around my ankles. I lifted the front of my skirt and soaked up the thrill of being caught masturbating on top of everything else. I imagined a universe where nobody could remember catching me in the men's shower. I imagined a universe where the principal wouldn't turn around in time to see me furiously rubbing my clit."

"Damn." Elfman remembered to close his dumbstruck jaw.

"I kicked the panties into a corner as my secret gift to the principal and sat back down prim and proper. I could feel the cold plastic of the chair on my bare ass."

"What happened?"

"The principal sat across from me at the desk and said something like, "We're really proud of your entry in the state competition. I was just about to call your parents and ask them to drop by and see the exhibit before we pack it up and ship it to the state house."

"There's no need, I said. My parents are already proud, and they saw me working on it. The principal sent me away, and nobody ever said a word about my voyeurism."

"Oh my god," Elfman stammered yet again.

"Do you want to know the best part," Andrea asked? Without waiting, she explained, "Part of the thrill that tickles my kink is shocking people. Nobody would be shocked if they could safely assume I'm going to frig myself in front of them every chance I get. I was so excited the first time my spell worked - as I knew it would - because now I can do it all again for the first time!"

"Are you going to make me forget then?"

"We'll see. If the universe and I decide you shouldn't remember, you'll never be the wiser. My precious deposit in your spank bank will just evaporate."

"Don't do it," Elfman almost begged. "You gave me the hottest display I can even imagine. Don't take that from me."

"Keep saying such nice things, and there's a good chance the universe and I will decide it's best to keep you in the know." Andrea's smile was wide. Her small mouth shouldn't be able to produce such a Cheshire cat grin. "Say it again?"

"What?"

"You believe me."

"I believe you!"

12