Another Sexy Father In Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy nodded her lovely head, he was right, and that's why it had been so easy for him to get her. "So this er, balls deep thing, just what do you mean?" He answered her by pointing a finger, going underneath her, and slipping it into her ass. Lucy jumped a mile.

"No you are not Robert Adams, you are not going up there!" she said defiantly. He pushed her over onto her back, sank his thumb right into her ass between her legs, and said.

"Yes I will Lucy Adams, and you will do what I tell you. You will love it baby," he told her, and wiggled his thumb about to emphasise the point.

Lucy was at a loss now, SI had mentioned it once, and she had said she would think about it. Well she had, and the answer had been a firm no! But Robert was a different proposition, she knew that, and she also knew she didn't think she would be either, able to say no, or even stop him if he decided to do it anyway. She changed tack.

"I have never wanted that Robert, its never been in my mind, I don't like the idea of a c... er c.... a thing, a penis up there."

All Robert said was, "you'll get used to it Lucy, you'll have to baby." And as far as he was concerned, that was that. Lucy pondered it now, now she knew she was going to get done up there, no matter what she said or thought. Inside, her body tested itself for it, she shuddered and cringed in his arms.

He knew, and said, "you are thinking about it Lucy, hmmm?" Good girl, get ready for it, it won't be tonight, maybe tomorrow, I haven't decided yet." He wasn't a man who took no for an answer that was for sure! He pulled his thumb out, and amazingly, Lucy's ass felt empty.

She went for his cock, to get him hard again, she needed her father in law in her where he could do her the most good. Lucy jacked him, kissed him; held him down on his back while she mastered him, she felt him all over and soon he started to respond. Lucy was ecstatic, she watched and fondled him as his cock grew once more, grew once more for her.

She climbed on him, Robert lay back and enjoyed the view of this magnificent woman about to fuck him. Lucy got his cock at her entrance and plunged down, he filled her fully, her head bowed in joy, delight, lust, love and the innate need to fuck. She had her hands on his shoulders while she rode up and down on the elevator of meat in her.

Soon she was bringing herself off on him at regular intervals, orgasms, climaxes; she came in one continuous loop after a few minutes of riding him. His upper thighs and hips were awash with her cum and juices, she was sliding about on him like an Olympic skater. Lucy moaned and groaned, grunted and squealed, her nails were digging into his chest, as she fought and lost against the tide of cums she was having.

Lucy fell off him, she had no more, she couldn't stay upright any longer, she tippled over in a stupor, he pulled her to him, tucked her in, pulled the covers over and lay there while she fought to recover. After some long moments, she opened her deep slate grey eyes to and smiled.

"Wow," she mumbled, "that was something else Robert, something else entirely." He smiled at her, pushed her onto her back, and got over her.

Lucy knew he was about to do her, but she wanted to rest, get over it before going again. Robert had other ideas, he was still hard, and wanted to blow his second load before going to sleep.

"Robert please, let me rest, please?" He took no notice what so ever, he simply drove his prick into her with one thump, Lucy gasped, she couldn't stop him. Robert fucked her like a mad man Lucy responded like it or not, with more orgasms, then Robert shot his last load deep into her.

Lucy was pregnant, the loads he had jet washed into her had done the trick, her period which was due in a weeks time was being postponed for nine more months or more. Of course Lucy wouldn't know until she missed her period, and then she would also know that Robert was the father. There was a small chance it could be SI's, but she would bet against it with every penny she ever had.

When she awoke the sun was beaming through the window, she looked at the clock, it was 8.39am. Robert wasn't there, she got up, and wondered down, there was a note on the table.

"Gone golfing Lucy, see you late this afternoon, okay?" x x x x x.

Lucy didn't like this, she wasn't used to hanging onto men's words, she was used to them hanging on to hers.

But she could never seem to get in a position where she could lead, he had her right where he wanted her, under his thumb. She spent the day doing nothing in particular. When he came back she was like a puppy dog waiting for its master, she dashed to him, fussed him, kissed him and let him know she needed him, very very much!

They had a lot of loving for each other, they played games, chased each other around. Robert didn't mind because he was intending to fuck her ass this afternoon, and wanted her to be receptive for him. He tickled her remorselessly, fingered her pussy, bit her nipples, sucked on her neck, and then he held her down while he fingered her ass.

He looked at her intently when he did it, he was passing the message that now was the time, Lucy understood very well, she returned his gaze with a helpless one of her own, she knew what he intended, and she knew there was no way out from it. He wanted her ass, he was going to have her ass.

"Go and get some lotion or oil Lucy," he told her. She could have escaped then, but to where, she knew undoubtedly that she would go back to him and submit, it had to be. She got up from the bed slowly and went to her bathroom, coming back she held what he wanted out to him, it was a signal that she was giving in.

"Lie down on your tummy baby," he told her. Lucy did as she was asked. "Good girl," he said, "now up on your knees." Again Lucy obeyed. He began to smear her ass, fingering some oil in. Lucy couldn't stop the soft mewl, groan and desire coming from her. He was making her want it, he was advancing her to the place he wanted her to be.

His other fingers were destroying her clit and pussy, now she wanted him in her, and it was becoming obvious to herself that she didn't care where he entered her body. She just wanted his prick to be in her, pain or no pain.

Then her body spoke for her. "Robert please, do it, don't make me wait any longer, please?" She amazed herself by saying this, his middle finger sank all the way in and Lucy orgasmed. Her ass jumped into the air, her head went down, and she spread her knees, all in the classic submissive pose a woman has for the dominant male she was with.

Robert got behind her, held her hips "Don't slide down Lucy, stay up on your knees," he told her, with an air of complete authority. Lucy could only brace herself for the unknown that was about to become her. Robert touched her little dark hole with the tip of his cock and pressed at it. Lucy yelped, twitched and moaned, all in the same instant. But she didn't stray from her place, she held fast, as ordered.

His prick fully lubricated, he knew it would hurt her, but it had to be done, every woman he had ever fucked, he had fucked in the ass, and his gorgeous daughter in law was going to be no different. He jabbed it in, Lucy cried out at the intrusion, but again she held her place, pressing forward now Robert was delighted to see her doing as she was told. Not many women could do that when he rammed his prick in to her ass.

"Good girl Lucy, you stay still for your daddy," this turned Lucy on even more!

"Oh, Ohhhh, ooooh, arghhhh, Hmmmmm, oh Robert, ooooh, please?" she squeaked.

"Daddy, Lucy, call me daddy!"

"Yes daddy yes, oh daddy please, Hmmmmm, oh daddy!

Lucy was trembling an shaking. "Does it excite you Lucy to be getting fucked in your ass by your daddy?"

"Yes daddy, oh yes, oh my god daddy, oh please." And then Lucy came, Robert rammed his prick fully into her right at the top of her cumming, she screamed and cried, but to give her credit, she stayed on her knees, refusing to move. Robert was now flying in and out of his daughter in laws beautiful rounded taut rump. He wasn't going to last long now, it had been a long time since he had become this excited himself to be up a woman's ass, but he was now!

Lucy's head was buried into the covers, wailing, moaning and grunting with each inward thrust. Robert tweaked her clit, she came again. Then he erupted in her, his sperm forcing her inner contents aside and flooding her with his hot thick cum. Lucy was in floods of tears, from the pain, the agony, the utter bliss of her orgasms, the sheer love of it overcoming all before it.

Robert slowed down and stopped, but didn't pull his deflating prick out, he knew the value of a woman who had just had her ass fucked for the first time. Feeling the withdrawal, the sensation of it plopping out, the slack emptiness as it left her tattered ass. Lucy's head moved and rolled, he slowly, very slowly withdrew, she moaned, she came again, he popped out.

Lucy fell to the bed exhausted, Robert left her where she was and went to shower, he checked his dick, it was covered in slime and her shit. He smiled and washed himself, he congratulated his cock for doing such a great job of fucking her ass, and for the terrifically exciting cum he had had.

When he got back, Lucy was on her side lying away from him, he climbed on and took her in his arms. She was crying softly.

"What's the matter Lucy?" he asked, although he knew.

"I'm crying because that was the most exhilarating, and most painful thing that has ever happened to me, it could never be repeated, Daddy," she added.

"The first time, if it's successful, could never be repeated the same way no, but what fun we can have trying, hey?" he sniggered into her neck. Lucy smiled to herself, then she and he fell to sleep. They were awakened by the phone ringing, it was SI. Robert picked it up and greeted his son whilst lying in his bed, with his young new bride wife in his arms, and both as naked as the day they were born.

"Hey SI, how are you, good to hear you."

"Yes she's just fine, were getting on great."

"Yes, I won today, great success, potted a birdie like you wouldn't believe!" And looked at Lucy, who was gaping at him, she knew just what he had meant, he had potted her ass!

"Hang on, here she is, I'll put her on, speak later SI, bye.

Lucy took the phone, but struggled to speak normally, but she did her best. Robert left her alone.

"Yes SI, I'm good darling."

"I miss you too SI, I really do."

"When will you be back?"

"Okay, what about the house."

"Oh SI that's great, are they really going to do that?"

"Oh God SI, that's fabulous."

"It'll be ready in three weeks, really, honestly?"

"Yes SI I believe you, but I'll believe it more when you get home."

"You had better, or I might look elsewhere!"

"Your cock is hard all day and all night just thinking about me?"

"Oh SI, I can't wait to get you in bed again, oh yes darling, I love you so much, please hurry home darling."

"Yes SI, bye sweetheart, I love you x x x x."

She dashed off to tell Robert the news, forgetting momentarily that they were now solid lovers. She jumped into his arms, still naked, as he was.

"Oh Robert, SI got his company solicitor to issue summonses for negligence and all sorts of other things totalling about 1.7 million, and they capitulated, they are knocking the house down, building us a deluxe one and it will be built in three weeks and we only pay at cost, if we drop the lawsuit, isn't that fabulous."

He kissed her, he was delighted for them, but he also bemoaned the fact that she would be gone in three weeks, "bollocks!" he thought. "That means I'll have to look out for someone else, oh dear me!" Then he laughed, he was happy to hear the good news. "And SI will be home early, they are giving him extra leave, they need him Robert so they are looking after him." She whistled.

"When will he be home Lucy?" he asked.

"Four days time," then she looked at him, she knew what that meant, there love affair would come to and end quicker than she or he had envisaged.

"We'll have to make the most of it then won't we, Hmmmmm?" Lucy kissed him. "Yes daddy," she said, this pleased him, she would be his for four more days then she would return to the loving arms of her husband.

They opened a bottle of wine and took it to bed with them, and also some much needed food, they had a party, and late into the night they made mad, passionate, soft sweet love. The next four days were mayhem, neither left the other alone, Robert even called the golf club to tell them he couldn't play, he was confined to bed with a back problem!

His son's wife was the most beautiful, intriguing, sensuous and complicated young woman he had ever met, he would love her forever, in a fatherly way of course. And he wondered if he would ever get to sample her in the future. But the future had a ywist for him.

SI and Lucy moved into a brand new home, that was worth three times what they were paying. And at their home warming party they announced Lucy was also pregnant, Lucy glanced at SI's dad, they both knew who was the father, but no one would ever know, no one. Lucy's mother Ruth had turned up, she was alone, and Robert could easily see where Lucy had got her beautiful dark looks from, she was a younger version of her mother.

They had met at the wedding of course, but she certainly didn't look like this. She was tall, proud, elegant, very inviting, and very beautiful; he hoped Lucy would grow this good too. Robert was enamoured, much to Lucy's chagrin, but Robert didn't bother with that. He chatted with her, gave her his time, made her feel as though there was no one else in the room.

Then a revelation, she had split from her husband and was never going back. She was hoping to stay with Lucy, but other relatives had already been assigned bedrooms. Robert jumped straight in and offered her a room in his house. After first refusing, he convinced her it was the place to go, easy access to Lucy all the shops and restaurants that she would ever need, "and me to wait on you hand and foot!" he told her. Then he found out she played golf, that sealed it for him, he wasn't talking no for an answer.

Lucy didn't like it at all, but couldn't say or do anything but give Robert dirty looks, she was sure he would 'have a go' at her mother. She was dead right. Two days later in the kitchen, Ruth was wearing a house robe when Robert 'had his go.'

"You look particularly gorgeous this morning Ruth," he told her. Ruth blushed and thanked him, he didn't know that she thought he was the bees' knees, dashingly handsome, and so hot too. Ruth smiled and thanked him, saying, you're not so bad yourself you know," and giggled.

Robert brushed a stray lock of raven hair away from her eyes and plopped it over her ear. Ruth looked at him as if she was half expecting more, she got it, he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Mmmm," she murmured, Robert took the hint and kissed it again, when he lifted his burning lips from her, Ruth turned her face to him, this was the invitation he was hoping for. He kissed her properly, Ruth kissed him back.

She broke it, looked him in the eyes, and said. "Well hello there, fancy meeting you here?" Robert undid the robe reached in and took and ample tit, squeezed the nipple, and Ruth found herself being laid over the very same table where Robert had laid her daughter, his son's wife. Nothing was left untouched, he did exactly the same things to Ruth that he had done to Lucy; it gave him a massive thrill to know what he was doing.

They both attended their grandchild's birth, they were now Mr and Mrs Robert Adams, and as a bigger surprise, Robert had fallen in love with Ruth.