Another Submissive Slut Ch. 07

Story Info
The cost of a credit card.
5.9k words
4.33
27.6k
12

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting ready to go anywhere was beginning to take more and more time. Cleaning myself properly just encase I encountered Ms Shawna or Mr Lennie during my excursions entailed various time consuming activities that a well presented sissy just couldn't ignore. I viewed my naked body in a full length mirror searching for flaws. I now kept myself smooth, hairless from face to foot. Lotion made my body shimmer in a pleasing fashion. Standing on tip toes I admired my ankles and calves. Smooth. Sexy legs that ended in what I knew to be my finest feature. My girly-boi bottom that drove that fat bastard Mr Lennie wild with lust and his huge assed bitch Ms Shawna vicious with jealousy.

Slowly I stepped into a pair of tight fitting light green nylon panties with just a hint of delicate lace edging. My sissy clit tingling in appreciation as I drew the delicate material up my legs. With a sigh I tucked my sissy bits away between my thighs creating an eye catching girlie-boi cleft. Pulling the panty briefs into place made my skin tingle and my knees weak. The pantied bottom in the mirror making my sissy clit stir causing my girlie-boi cleft to swell noticeably. A heavy sigh and deep breathes help me to regain control and focus on the tasks at hand.

The rest of my attire, though tight fitting with fem undertones, is suitable for a public expecting a male. I wistfully pull my trousers over the reflection of that light green bottom. I watch a hand slip down the front of my tight pants to give my girlie-boi cleft a gentle rub until I am purring appreciatively. Whose slut will I end up being today I wonder savoring the idea of some heavy handed brute forcing themselves on me. A tremble of desire and apprehension ripples through my body at such wanton evil thoughts as I tear myself from my reflection to head out the door.

In the lobby I run head long into my landladies middle aged son. Derrick. Derrick is a sad bastard still living with his mother at 30 something. He looks as if his mother still dresses him as he prowls about the building probably spying on people. He is a total wimp with thick unstylish glasses in sad shape physically and a body odor that lingers after he is gone. He makes my skin crawl. As I try to pass him by he steps in front me. I give him a "What the hell do you want look." But he doesn't move. He appears nervous and agitated, and I am getting really tired of his odor. As I reach out to push past him he blurts out, "I saw you yesterday."

I freeze. The devious rat look in his eye tells me it's true. My mind whirlwinds through the implications as the realization of his statement shatters my sense of well being. "Yeah that's right I saw you yesterday," Derrick presses enjoying the effect he is having. I struggle for control while my stomach churns and my head spins. Derrick pauses to take in the moment giving me time to recover. Not daring to look at him I summon the will to push past him. Desperation fuels my push sending the geeky twirp sprawling offering the opportunity to flee. I glance over my shoulder as I lunge towards the lobby door to see Derrick getting up, stunned by my effort. Something about the evil nasty look he is shooting my way tells me that our confrontation isn't over. With a gasp of distress I push through the door and head off down the street.

I can't believe it was Derrick that witnessed my humiliation at the feet of Mr Lennie yesterday. Anybody but that snide deviant prick. "Oh now what am I to do," I simper as I rush along distraught. "Fuck fuck fuck," I rage silently NOT Derrick!

My body was trembling with pent up emotions by the time I got to the porn shop where my credit card is being held hostage. Nervously I glanced in the window as I paced out front trying to figure out what I was going to do once I went in and who might be inside. Building up my courage as best I could I plunged through the door determined to demand my card back before having to go home and deal with that Derrick.

My bravado was short lived as I entered the murky shop. The bright sunlight outside making the shop interior appear dark and menacing. Standing there uncertain and quickly becoming unnerved I became aware that there were three men behind the counter watching me. They were mumbling to each other in a foreign language, smirking contemptuously in my direction. I realised the short fat man in the middle is the bastard who abused and humiliated me day before. The one who has my credit card.

Swallowing my dread I approached them timidly. My legs trembling so hard I could hardly stand before the counter while my voice failed me. They continued to mutter amongst themselves alternately shaking their heads in disgust or sneering lewdly at me. I felt as though I was on display, eventually I hung my head in despair as all thoughts of demanding the return of my card vanished. I yelped, startled, when a heavy hand was slapped onto the counter to get my attention. I trembled staring like a rabbit in headlights as the three of them nodded their approval obviously enjoying the effect they were having on me. On the counter lay the lavender panties Ms Shawna made me give to the fat man as a souvenir, they are wrapped around my credit card.

Disbelieving that it could be that easy I reached timidly for both. A hand covers the panties firmly before my fingers can reach them. Swallowing with difficulty I dared to look up cringing at the fat bastards malicious self-satisfied grin. With a gleaming toothy smile that sickens me my squat fat tormentor indicates a strap like the one he had used on me. Taking a deep breath I struggle to not flee fearing his worst. "You buy," he barks at me in heavily accented English. I must have given him a stunned look in response to the unexpected demand, so to the amusement of his friends he barks "You buy," more loudly at me.

Fumbling for words I stutter, "Yes, yes, of course," bowing ridiculously for good measure. Flushing red as they all laughed loudly.

I stood there flustered and uneasy as they chattered excitedly amongst themselves in their foreign tongue. One man pointed at something, got a nod of approval from the fat man and reaching into the display cabinet pulled out a string of anal balls. Slapping the package on the counter he yelled gleefully, "You buy!"

Shrieks of laughter and loud comments meet my submissive, "Yes sir, of course sir," response. The three of them howl with laughter after a particularly long comment that leaves me terrified with anticipation. "Please, sir," I dare to interrupt, "Please let me buy these things and go." I whine pathetically.

Though one continued to snicker the other two stopped and gave me hard angry glares of disapproval. Reaching blindly behind him the fat bastard grabbed a studded leather harness to drop theatrically onto the counter, "You buy," he whispered threateningly. Awed with fear I nod my head slowly in agreement.

More items piled up on the counter. "You buy," ringing out each time so that I could meekly agree. I lost track of what I was agreeing to, my mind went numb with shock until I realised that they had stopped and were just watching me intently. There are smirks on the fat guys friends faces that leave no doubt as to how pathetic they think I am. Beaten I sniffed dramatically waiting for what might come next, hoping I could just pay up and leave.

His guttural voice carried authority despite not being able to understand him. His friends nodded their agreement as he came out from behind the counter grasping my arm just above the elbow squeezing hard and propelling me towards the back of the shop. I managed to squeak out a, "Please sir. Please just let me pay and leave," but even if it was understood my plea was ignored as I was forced into the shadows of the back of shop.

"Clothes," he demanded making a sweeping gesture indicating something, "Clothes," he repeated angrily making the same gesture again when I stood there frozen. I started to squeak out my plea again only to be silenced by his hard "Don't fuck with me!" glare. Trembling, terrified, I fumbled to get out of my shirt. The tight fit made it awkward and his growl of displeasure made me that much more inept. He was holding out a bag when I finish letting me know to drop my shirt into it with a terse flick of his head. Chewing on my lower lip to steady my trembling nerves I complied feeling all will power slip away.

"Fahişe," He snarled in his foreign tongue while I sniffed back my fear and slipped off my loafers before I resignedly popped open the buttons on my trousers. I stole a quick hopeful glance his way when my wispy green panties came into view not really knowing what I was hoping for. He fierce glare was unchanged driving home the stomach churning certainty that any hope I might have was in vain. Stifling my despair I stripped off my pants and socks to stand before him in just my green sissy boi panties. "Clothes fahişe!!," he snarled shaking the bag for effect.

Slowly I drew my green nylon briefs down my legs. My sissy clit had been tucked away long enough to remain in place as I peeled the panties off. Stooping lady like to retrieve them I squeezed my thighs to keep my clitty trapped there. As I rose and dropped the panties into the bag with the rest of my clothing the others joined him. They pointed at my sissy cleft elbowing each other commenting excitedly, laughing meanly, mostly just carrying on like school boys. Standing meekly before them smooth skinned naked, I flushed a fierce red with embarrassment as they carried on. When the short fat ring leader stepped forward to run his rough hands over my smooth skin I couldn't help cringing with disgust. If he noticed he ignored it using his hands to explore my nakedness in a very familiar fashion. Pressure here, pressure there, indicated to me his wishes as he manipulated me as if he owned me.

He inserted his hand between my legs at the knees turning it to pry them open. He stood so close I could smell the rising scent of sex from him. His hand rose forcing my thighs to part and my sissy clit to drop into view. I did my best to suppress a gasp of fear only to be surprised when he slowly raised his hand between my thighs until he cupped my sissy clit in the palm of his hand. I trembled uncontrollably as I awaited his next move terrified with thoughts of what he might do now that I was so exposed.

Gently he kneaded my sissy clit with his fingers making it swell appreciatively as I drew deep breaths to maintain some control while my body shook. "Fahise," he cooed to me as one of his friends stepped forward to link a delicate chain about my waist. The other appeared with high heels for me to wear, the fat man's fingers holding my attention while I let him put them on me. More foreign words mumbled in calming tones as a cascading red wig was affixed to my head. I had regained some control of my breathing while my trembling had eased now responding more to his gentle stroking of my clit than from fear.

My fat tormentor now had my girlie-boi clit erect and tingling. When it oozed some clear pre-cum from the tip he exclaimed something to his friends in a delighted voice. Catching some of the liquid on a finger tip he held it out for everyone to see. Expecting to have to lick it from his finger I lent towards him only to be surprised when he spread my clear fluid over his own lips. I was confused and taken aback by this turn of events then absolutely stunned when he grabbed my face and kissed me. Passionately. I was too startled to pull away, too disgusted by the thought of being kissed by him to respond. I could hear his friends commenting in the background as this man kissed me hard. He drew a muffled gasp from me when his tongue invaded my mouth. I tried not to cringe away as he held me firmly by the head and tongue fucked my mouth.

While he consumed me with his passion one of the others snapped a cuff to my wrist pulling it behind my back. The sound of the cuff clicking into place made me panic. As he reached for my other wrist I half heartedly struggled but I was succumbing to the fat mans ardor when someone delicately grasped my sissy clit and gently began to stroke my stiff clitty. I felt like by body was melting into the fat man as he worked my mouth and lips over passionately despite my growing horror at being molested by these men. Hands started stroking my smooth naked flesh making me pant with need and desire. The third man took this opportunity to attach clips to my nipples. They were painful but I was so distracted with the sensations emanating from other parts of my body that I barely noticed. Finally the fat man released my mouth from his allowing me to gasp for breath. His friend had my cockette stiff and seeping pre-cum. Using his finger again the fat guy rubbed the slick fluid over the sensitive tip of my sissy boi clit. Scooping up the excess he offered it to me and I automatically kissed his finger, then licked it relieved to see his pleased expression.

Realising that to please this fat little man more would be best for me I wrapped my lips about the tip of his slick finger, while holding his hungry stare with my own I sucked the digit into my mouth. Swirling my tongue about his finger I gently bobbed my head up and down simulating fellatio on it to the appreciative sounds coming from his friends. It was then that I learned that the nipple clips were joined by a chain. A chain which the fat man held in his free hand. A chain which he was pulling on. I moaned over his finger sucking it deeply into my mouth as he pulled enough for the pain to become noticeable.

The heels they had put on me made me tower over him. With him pulling purposefully on the chain I was made to bend at the waist while his finger in mouth kept me from toppling over. Tilted precariously like this with my wrists cuffed behind me I was dependent on him for balance. I noticed the flickering red light out of the corner of my eye, instinctively I pulled away until a sharp pain filled tug pulled me back. Just as I was beginning to get distressed he eased off slightly allowing me to regain my balance. Using his finger between my lips he turned my head sideways for a full view of the camera taping the events. Squealing with surprise to their snickers of derision I tried to stand only to be brought up sharply by a vicious little controlling tug on the chain.

Blinking away tears I steadied myself and continued sucking like a good sissy quietly worried about the implications of their taping my performance. Pulling his finger from my mouth he used the wet digit to trace my lips smirking over me as I lapped at like a hungry little whore. Holding the chain taunt he forced me to remain bent at the waist while their conversation became more animated. Suddenly his finger was gone and he passed the controlling chain to one of the others. The fat man continued giving what sounded like directions while my new handler practiced the control the chain gave him over me.

Pulling down steadily I was about to drop resignedly to my knees when he sharply painfully pulled me up. Giggling like a maniac he held the chain so high that I was forced to stand on my tip toes to relieve some of the pain radiating from my poor nipples. Squirming, making mewing sounds of pain as I danced from tip toe to tip toe under his vicious control casting about pleading looks for the fat man only to be greeted my the lens of the taping camera. Giving his companion some instruction I couldn't understand he pulled me up straining onto the my toes of my heels making sure the camera was capturing it all. I was struggling to remain balanced when the flick of white hot pain across the back of my thighs me made jump. I lost my balance teetering precariously the tight pain delivering chain helping me stay up. The pain so intense I could only gasp breathlessly then shriek silently when another flick of searing heat lashed my tender thighs.

"Fahişe," the bastard was snarling with every lash of the cane he held in one hand, while his other hand delivered excruciating tugs to the chain attached to my nipples compelling me to strain to stand on my tippy toes. The camera man was laughing cruelly as my tormentor warmed to his task. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as my thighs felt like they were on fire and my nipples burned with pain. I was teetering, near to giving up and collapsing when the fat man returned. His sharp voice brought an instant end to the torture. Snatching back the chain he delivered a long strong sounding rebuke to the other two men. In his excitement he gestured wildly tugging painfully on the chain as I staggered about to follow the direction of his pulling until he stopped only to burst out laughing loudly with the others.

Confused by what was happening I could only pant grateful for the welcome respite to my now searing nipples. If I remained bent over at the waist the chain no longer pulled on my poor nipples. I drew deep ragged breaths feeling the criss-cross of welts rising on the back of my thighs while they carried on a conversation above me. I shivered with frightened expectation when a hand settled on my protruding bottom only to sigh when the hand gently stroked my boi bottom soothingly. Calmed by the gentle stroking I relaxed allowing myself to be soothed by the brush of these fingers over my soft round buttocks. I gasped expectantly when the fingers trailed over the tops of my thighs then up between my legs to ever so lightly brush my sensitive nether regions which still hummed from Mr Lennie's recent attentions. Soon they were following a pattern of stroking my boi butt then slipping down to caress my inner thighs and between my legs. Each time I spread my legs a little more allowing greater access, pushing back slightly to meet the fingers as they slide over my sissy gurl hole.

The conversation above me was becoming much more animated when the fingers slipped between my thighs and stopped there. Moaning wantonly I rotated my hips pushing back against the invading pressure the fingers exerted. "Oh my," I moaned salaciously as a shudder of passion swept through my body making my knees weak. I could smell the scent of their sex permeating the gloomy back of the shop. I could feel the excitement building around me, I could tell that something was about to happen, I was consumed with self-loathing as I realised that I couldn't help wanting it to happen -- now.

My eyes fluttered closed as my sissy clit re-stiffened in response to the building excitement. The fingers found my gurlie-boi hole and were gently pumping into it. Overcome with passion, want, desire, I rocked on my heels with every thrust squeezing my ass cheeks reflexively with building need. The conversation had ended. In the sudden quiet the fat mans pants hitting the floor seemed to echo about the shop. With his pants about his ankles he handed the chain off to the cane wielding prick who gripped it forcefully flicking his cane menacingly. My nostrils flared with a mixture of excitement and fear. Still the fingers pulsed into my sissy cunt, probing deeper. From the corner of my eye I could see the fat mans dick standing out rigidly from beneath the overhang of his hairy gut. As he shuffled behind me the fingers disappeared leaving me spread wide to view.

Steady pulling pressure on the chain forced me to collapse to my knees on the hard floor. The cane wielding prick dropped the chain so that it hung swaying between my tingling nipples. Gasping with fear I whimpered when his foot rose and slipped onto the chain. Stepping down on it he forced me to follow until my face was mere inches from the floor. On my knees with my round bottom sticking up invitingly he slid his foot away from me forcing my face onto the dirty hardwood. I gasped dramatically as cold lube was dribbled between my cheeks. The fingers returned to massage the slick lube into my sissy pussy pumping deeply to moisten my gurlie-boi hole.

12