Another Submissive Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned like a sissy whore as the fingers invaded my gurlie-boi cunt. Reflexively I squeezed my boi cheeks to hold them deep inside me drawing a surprised and excited string of comments from their owner. There was a slapping sound that me wince but it was someone else receiving the blow. The fingers disappeared suddenly leaving me trembling with wanton desires. Strong hands gripped my bottom harshly spreading my gurlie cheeks while I mewed into the hardwood floor. More lube splashed into my spread crack followed immediately by the nob of someone very hard prick. I knew it was the fat man. I could feel his hairy thighs brush against my soft bottom as He slide his rigid dick back and forth between my sissy slut cheeks using his hands to squeeze them together for more pleasure. The floor shuddered as he dropped to his knees behind me. Spreading my sissy cheeks wide his man pole began searching for my gurlie hole.

He was grunting with exertion sounding more and more frustrated until fingers returned to spread my soft bottom cheeks allowing him to easily guide his now rock hard shaft to my sissy slut hole. I moaned pushing back into his assault with wild desire oblivious to my circumstances just wanting to be fucked. Suddenly needing to be used. Uncaring of the knowledge that these brutes were using me for their pleasure on the floor of a porn shop knowing that they were probably still filming my debasement at their hands. As the bulbous head of his cock slipped inside me, my body convulsed with spasms. I thrashed about lost to anything other than the sensation of the inch by inch of man cock being slide into me.

The fat man forced the entire length of his member into my sissy slut cunt until his sweaty hairy gut rested on my smooth boi bottom. His hands gripped my hips as he held me there impaled on his man cock. I could feel it throbbing as my body twitched and shuddered uncontrollably. I moaned a steady low wail as slowly he began to grind his hairy hips into my soft boi bottom. A gurgle of pleasure was forced from my lips as he repeatedly withdrew his cock from my sissy cunt then slapped it wetly back into me. Grinding it in deeply before pulling back a little further each time then slapping it home. He was grunting with every stroke increasing the speed and power with each pounding thrust of his fat man cock into my sissy bitch cum hole. My moans of pleasure picked up his rhythm as the fat man ravaged my sissy slut cunt.

Suddenly he was gone. I groaned my gurlie-boi cheeks clenching over my spasming empty sissy hole. Consumed with the passion of the moment I allowed my head to be turned so the camera could capture my craving need. In the dim reflection of a mirror I watched the fat man stand kicking away his pants from his ankles. Standing over me I could see his hard cock as he directed it towards my boi bottom. I arched my back invitingly spreading my legs to give him better access like the wanton fuck slut I so seemed to be. Squatting on his haunches I felt the weight of him behind his rigid shaft as he lent into my supplicating body. His cock head popped back into my sissy cunt, his weight driving the entire length of him deep inside my sissy gurl cunt while I groaned breathlessly into the floor.

While I moaned at the fullness of his cock in my body he gained his balance by resting his hands on my hips and started to ride me. Bouncing on his haunches his rigid shaft felt like it was going to drive me through the floor. Gurgling gasps were driven from me with every bouncing thrust. Cheers in their foreign tongue urged him on as his sweat dripped hotly onto my flushed skin. He growled like an animal resting his entire weight upon me while digging his fingers into the soft roundness of my bottom. I could feel his raging cock pulse deep into my sissy slut hole. His hips thrust as he convulsed with further spurts of his man cum and orgasmic pleasure. In the mirror I could make out the profile of the fat bastard welded to my sissy slut ass and groaned with a mixture of passion and disgust.

With a grunt of effort the fat bastard raised himself off me. His deflating cock popped from my slut hole dribbling strings of his goo. With utter contempt for me he made a big show of wiping the remnants of his spunk on the flushed cheeks of my submissive bottom before delivering it a full handed slap that resounded loudly in shop. The camera man slapped him on the back laughing and they exchanged high fives. I sunk despondently to the floor with the fat pricks cum oozing from my gaping sissy cunt while they celebrated above me. A stinging flick of the cane across my lower back got my attention immediately. The man with the cane was gesturing for me to rise flicking the cane at whatever exposed flesh was convenient to make his point. Despite being thoroughly spent from the fat mans assault on my boi pussy I struggled to comply wincing from another stinging incentive to my thigh my cuffed wrists making even getting to my knees an ordeal.

Taking hold of my nipple chain the cane man gave me a stern lecture in his foreign language that I didn't need a interpreter to understand. His cane flicked painfully to impress upon me his power over his "fahişe". I nodded supplicant mumbling teary "Yes, Sir's," at what seemed the correct moments. A folding chair was produced while I was being instructed with the cane and with a tug of my nipple chain I was lead crawling to kneel before it.

The cuffs were released from one wrist and like a lion tamer the prick flicked the cane to get me to mount the chair on my hands and knees. Perched precariously there my soft smooth sissy bottom hanging out was to much of a target and I received several blistering lashes for what seemed to be for nothing more than the pleasure of the other two. I was crying like a little girl that seemed to finally please the vicious cane man. Lifting my chin with his forefinger he told me something softly that I couldn't understand but terrified me none the less. Shaking with fear I squeaked pathetically when he pinched my chin forcing me to nod my chin in agreement. Holding my attention with his cruel eyes I felt the cuffs being closed knowing ominously that I had just been cuffed to the chair.

When he released me my head fell forward and my entire body shook as I sobbed quietly. My balance was precarious on the flimsy folding chair as I forlornly pulled my wrist testing how firmly it was cuffed to the chair. I shivered as a finger began to trace the welts rising on my buttocks in the eerie silence. I tried to ignore the brush of what could only be a mans erect cock across my thigh. I could feel a dribble of fat mans cum slide down my inner thigh. The finger noticed it to and scooped it up. The finger presented the gooey cum before me. Sadly aware of where it had just come from I contemplated the cummy finger before hesitantly lapping at it with my tongue. As my tongue daintily licked at the cum the finger was suddenly forced between my lips. To maintain my balance I had to accept the cum covered finger into my mouth. Still the finger pushed forcing me to lean backwards precariously into waiting hands of fat man that gasped my bottom and spread my cheeks. Murmuring my distress around the finger I squealed as the tip of camera mans cock pressed against my sissy cum hole. The finger pressing, forcing me back further against his rigid cock until with a grunt camera mans cock was in me.

Fat man laughed at something as the cameras cock filled my cum moist gurlie-boi cunt. The finger in my mouth hooked in painfully pulling me forward the cameras cock slipping almost entirely out of my fuck hole. A call from camera man had the finger forcing me back into him and his thickening cock. I drooled over the finger between my lips as it controlled my repeated penetrations by camera mans cock. Pushing me back to be impaled once more I grunted then gurgled as I was held there trembling on camera mans pulsing member. The finger disappeared and I caught a glimpse in the mirror of myself kneeling on the chair with camera man attached to my sissy bottom when the cane came into view bare from the waist down.

His half hard cock dangled obscenely in front of him. I watched in the mirror as his hands grasped my head to turn it into his groin. Using his hold he brushed my face over his manhood murmuring something over me. Licking my lips like a good whore I opened my mouth to let the oozing tip of his cock between my lips then sucking it into my mouth. His pubes tickled my nose, his cock twitched thickening as I sucked him into my throat and swallowed. His grip tightened as he cried out in what sounded like surprise when my lips closed on his cock holding him in my mouth. I pumped him gently with my lips as he hardened in my mouth while I swallowed the tip of his manhood.

I gagged when he pumped his hips into my face forcing more of his cock into my throat. Slowly keeping pressure on his now raging erection with my cum slick lips I pulled my face from his groin pushing myself against camera man still buried deep in my sissy boi hole. Wiggling my bottom wantoningly against the fullness of camera mans cock I swirled my tongue over the tip of the canes erection. Both men howled their appreciation of my efforts allowing me rock forward to swallow as much of the canes thick veiny member while squeezing my sissy boi cheeks to pump cameras cock as it slipped from my pussy. Rocking back I arched my back to accommodate cameras cock in my moist boi puss, my sissy lips pumping wetly on canes erection while they slide over them. And again.

I was just getting into a rhythm when their passion got the better of them. First camera man grasped my hips and began driving his raging cock into my cum hole. Not to be left out canes fingers locked on my head as his hips drove his thick cock painfully to the back of my throat. Then they were both spewing hot streams of cum into me. Cum filled my mouth and when I couldn't swallow sprayed from between lips and snorted out of my nostrils as camera man pounded his spunk deeply into my sissy cunt.

Cane was the first to push me away leaving me gasping cum filled breathes as camera twitched the remnants of his orgasm into me. I drooled cum from my mouth and nose panting with spent emotion. When camera mans cock deflated and slipped wetly from my ravaged gurlie-boi puss I collapsed onto the seat of the chair exhausted. They left me there too numb to care about dribbles of cum pooling on the floor between my legs.

I almost didn't notice when the cuffs were released. When my clothes were dumped onto the seat of the chair I roused myself from my cum fucked stupor. Fat man was cursing me in his foreign tongue interspersed with English. "Fahişe," he growled, "whore. Get clothes!" "Get out of my store," he hollered down at me.

With a whimper I dragged myself up squeezing my sissy cheeks to stem the flow of cum from my boi-puss swallowing the remnants of canes cum in the process. Swaying I kicked off the shoes and pulled off the wig which fat man quickly stuffed into a waiting bag. The removal of a clip from my numb nipple made my head spin. As blood flowed back my nipple seared with burning pain that made my body convulse. As fat man snarled with anger I delicately released my other nipple wincing with agony. I gripped the chair back as I struggled for control, fat man seething in my ear.

A stinging slap that left my face tingling tore my attention away from my poor nipples. My lovely green panties were gone. I looked into the stone cold face of fat man who snarled, "Hurry fahişe!" In act of defiance I reached for a rack of ridiculously gauche lingerie randomly choosing a pair of red lace and tulle ruffled panties. As fat man fought with his lust to show his disapproval I slipped into the slutty things, even taking time to check my sissy bottom out in the mirror before pulling on the rest of my clothes. Pulling my shirt over my nipples nearly made my knees give out as they seemed to scream they were so sensitive.

Taking shallow breathes to soothe my abused nipples and emboldened by fat man's glowering silence I marched to the counter and signed the waiting receipt. Taking my credit card I turned towards fat man and seductively licked my cum tainted lips. I held his hungry gaze before collecting my bags of purchases and exiting the porn store.

Once outside my courage failed me and fearing some one recognising me I scurried home aware the entire time of man cum oozing from my numb sissy hole.

12