Another Submissive Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Teddy's play thing.
4.5k words
4.28
26.8k
12

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched Teddy perform I absent mindedly sucked gently on the stiffing cock in my mouth. My head rested on the fat owners hairy gut as I nestled between his thighs. His hands stroked my hair and body leaving me tingling with arousal. My drug addled body quivered with anticipation as I hummed my building passion over the rigid man cock.

Teddy was eying me keenly as he performed fellatio on one old man while grinding his plump bottom into the lap of another. His eyes widened then he winked at me, his cheeks bulged briefly before slowly pulling away to allow the last few spurts of cum to coat his lips and dribble down his chin. Smiling impishly Teddy beckoned me with a crooked finger.

The fat man groaned as pulled my mouth from his hard cock. Teddy pursed his lips and blew me a cummy come hither kiss. Kissing the throbbing purple head of the hard cock quickly to pacify him I crawled away from the grasping old man and got shakily to my feet. The room went quiet with expectation as I hesitantly approached the panting Teddy.

Mesmerizing by his cum coated lips I delicately took his head in my hands leaning over him to seductively lick the dribble of cum from his chin. Pursing my lips I darted my cummy tongue to show him. A bright cummy smile lit up his face that sent tingles down my spine to my pulsing sissy clit.

Smiling coyly in reply I dared to brush my lips over his cum coated mouth. Teddy sighed quivering passionately, his cummy tongue darting out to part my lips. Penetrating my mouth Teddy's tongue probed, seeking my tongue to swirl over and around.

Teddy's hands caressed my face and stroked my hair as he kissed me deeply, more passionately than I could have ever imagined. The room full of noisy fat old men ceased to exist as Teddy consumed my world. I sucked his cum covered tongue into my mouth in response moaning as my body trembled. Teddy continued to grind his hips onto the cock that filled sissy boi bottom gurgling cum deep in his throat as we kissed.

Teddy's hand stroked my naked thigh lightly barely brushing over my panty encased quivering sissy clit. My knees weakened and I sank to the floor before them, Teddy never allowing our kiss to break. Kneeling before him Teddy attacked my mouth with his tongue and lips consuming me with his passion. Shivers shook my body as I meekly stroked at his cheek moaning with arousal as his fingers laced into my hair.

Teddy slowly pulled away, purposefully holding my hair to stop my probing tongue from following his hot sensual mouth. Teddy locked his gaze on me intently while I smiled meekly, nervously hungry for his approval. I licked my lips seductively silently inviting him to resume our passionate exchange.

Smiling wickedly Teddy's grip on my hair tightened forcing me to gasp then gurgle with pleasure. Leaning back and raising his legs to straddle the chair's arms Teddy gave me a perfect view of his hard sissy clit straining at the sheer nylon crotch of his panty moist with his oozing precum.

While I gazed mesmerized Teddy rocked his hips riding the hard cock buried deep in boi pussy. Teddy stuck out his tongue, wagging it at me arching his eyebrows encouraging me to do the same. When I complied Teddy grinned approvingly making me feel warm, liked, desired. Wanting to please I pulled playfully at Teddy's grip indicating my desire to caress his straining sissy boi clit with my tongue.

With the noise of the ogling old men watching ringing in my ears Teddy slowly drew my wanting tongue towards his nylon encased gurlie clit. Gripping my hair possessively Teddy stroked his hard clit with my tongue and face. Rubbing my nose into his hot moist crotch the smell of sweaty sex filled my nostrils, my tongue brushing over the balls of the cock Teddy was now riding more enthusiastically. His hands forced my head deep between his thighs as he humped the hard cock and my face. I felt the cock pumping in and out of his boi pussy with my probing tongue, tasting a mixture of cum and sweat.

The thin crotch of Teddy's panty was slick with precum. I traced his hard sissy clit with my tongue pulling at the tip of his clit with my lips. Teddy moaned, his sissy boi cunt clinching as my tongue slipped beneath the lacy edging of his panty into the gooey mess in his crotch. I scooped Teddy's precum with my tongue savouring the taste thrilled by his groaning response. My tongue gently sought out the tip of his sissy clit to caress, my lips following as I pressed my face into Teddy's hot moist crotch.

Without warning Teddy's legs wrapped about my head squeezing tightly as his hands pulled viciously at my hair. I hardly noticed as I worked my tongue over his sissy clit sensing his building orgasm. Wanting to make Teddy cum. Teddy's hips bucked spasmodically before his sissy clit spewed copious amounts of gurlie boi cum into the thin nylon crotch of his panties. His hips continued to buck wantonly against my face as cum surged from his clit gushing over my tongue coating chin. Teddy's pussy pulsed in unison with his orgasm, the cock within responding, filling Teddy with man cum.

I squirmed between Teddy's thighs as his orgasm subsided. My tongue swirling about in the hot mass of sticky cum. When Teddy's grip relaxed I took a deep breath of cum and sex scented air before gently attempting to pull away from the gooey mess coating Teddy's crotch. With Teddy's fingers still in my hair I couldn't move far as I smiled up at him licking my lips playfully.

Teddy panted resting on the fat hairy body beneath him. He watched me absently but his eyes had a cruel glint that scared me, excited me, made me weak. Teddy's fingers tightened in my hair, a sneer of dominance creasing his upper lip. Pulling my hair he forced my head back into his crotch. His messy cum soaked crotch.

Cringing I struggled suddenly not wanting to be used anymore. I heard barks of laughter as Teddy ground my face into the sticky mess with renewed enthusiasm. Rough hands pulled me from his grip bending my body back, holding me there to watch Teddy daintily dismount the spent cock that had just spewed into his boi pussy. Reaching quickly back Teddy plugged his boi pussy with his fingers before prancing dramatically around to stand over me. I struggled feebly as Teddy straddled my head. A string of goo hung from the fingers in his crotch to his slick inner thigh.

I shied away as Teddy slowly started to squat on my face giggling with evil pleasure but hard hands held my head firmly beneath him. I watched horrified as Teddy's cum oozing boi pussy loomed over me. Teddy's free hand laced fingers cruelly into my hair holding my face below his lowering bottom pulling until my mouth opened to cry out in pain.

Leering insanely down into my despairing eyes Teddy deftly slipped his fingers away from his gaping boi pussy to allow the flood of cum they held back to gush forth splatting onto my stricken face, filling my gaping mouth. Laughing hysterically Teddy flexed his bottom to squeeze more nasty cum from his sissy hole.

As I gagged on the hot gooey mess filling my throat and coating my face Teddy's boi butt lowered pushing my head into the floor. Trapped beneath Teddy I was helpless to stop him from riding my cum slick face. Drowning in cum my body twitched as I struggled weakly. Teddy humped my face until he tired of the amusement and dismounted. Gagging on cum, I shuddered with disgust and embarrassment as the men pawing at Teddy howled with laughter.

Bending down Teddy gasped my hair pulling until I mewed meekly with pain. Holding my head up by my hair Teddy slapped me sneering, "Like that slut?" Slap, "Eh, you like that sissy?" Slap. Stinging slaps. Humiliating slaps as the men laughed and encouraged him. Then without warning Teddy spat in my face. My mouth gaped in horror as his spittle dribbled down my forehead. Teddy tossed his head back howling with delight as I tried to sniffle back a tear of shame.

A fat guts hand reached out to pull my head away from Teddy who still giggled meanly. Forced to look up into the cruel mean eyes I trembled swallowing my fear. I watched horrified has the bastard cleared his throat purposefully moistened his lips before leaning over me to spit his gob into my face. I flinched away angering him so that he shook me by my hair snarling, "What's the matter bitch? My spit not good enough for you?" Slap. I wailed plaintively as he slapped me then shook me, then slapped me again before handing me off to another fat man.

I really tried not to shy away as this fellow horked up and spat a large gob of spit right onto the bridge of my nose but couldn't help trying to turn away. The fat prick found it amusing as he silently slapped my face back and forth with sharp short stinging slaps.

I was sobbing fitfully by the time he passed me off to some one new. Expecting to be further humiliated with spit I trembled in this mans grasp only to be surprised when he thrust his erect cock at my face. Grasping his cock with his free hand he slapped me with it laughing as the others encouraged him until his manhood was coated with the mixture of spit and cum dribbling down my face.

Reefing on my hair to force me to look up into his lust filled eyes the bastard placed the moist tip of his erection against my lips. Pushing relentlessly he forced my mouth open so his cock could slide past my lips, over my tongue and into the back of my throat.

My face flushed with shame as I meekly stared into the bastards eyes as slowly at first then with growing urgency he fucked my mouth with his hard cock. Gagging on his cock, I panicked when cum surged into my mouth. I tried to pull away as the sense of drowning consumed me. Still holding me firmly by the hair the fat bastard pulled his cock from my sputtering lips to resume slapping me with his hard cum slick member as it spewed more hot cum onto my face and into my eyes.

Choking on cum I collapsed when the man tired of his fun and discarded me. Men stepped over my convulsing form as they hurried for the door. Through a haze of spit, cum and tears I realized that one man remained straddling my shivering pathetic body. It was Mr L. He was studying me coolly, remorselessly. It took a moment for me to realize that his cock was poking out from the front of his pants.

Choking back a sniffle a started to rise to perform that ultimate act of submission on Mr Lennie only to gasp horrified when Mr Lennie's cock spurted a stream of hot smelly urine. Stunned, frozen with shock and humiliation, I sat there as Mr Lennie hosed me down with his scalding piss.

Mr Lennie showed no emotion as he pissed on me, casually shaking the drips from the end of his cock before putting it away as I sobbed desperately beneath him. With the toe of his shoe Mr Lennie shoved me to the floor into the pool of his cooling urine, cleared his throat and spat casually on me before heading for the door. I cringed when the door slammed shut behind him allowing myself to be consumed with self-loathing sobs of despair.

I must have cried myself to sleep as I came too startled and disorientated by a female scream of outrage. As I tried to gather my wits and make sense of the shrieking female voices the commotion around me grew. I suddenly realized I was still in a motel room dressed only in my cum and urine stained panty camisole set and that there were women crowding around the door shrieking in horror at what they had just discovered.

Bewildered I scrambled to rise setting off another series of howls from the door way. Staggering about with a vicious hangover unable to locate my clothes I pulled a soiled sheet about my body retreating to the farthest corner of the room from the shrieking gesturing women.

Unable to summon more than a croak of protest I whimpered as my knees gave out and slipped resignedly to the floor. Several women crept further into the room to get a better look at me, they were all east Indian. Swarthy and large east Indian women. Whispering to each other staring wide eyed at the sissy white boi cowering in the corner.

One shrieked retrieving something she had stepped on from the floor. The others crowded around excitedly interested in what she had found until with an even louder shriek an older one slapped it from her hand. She had picked up my sissy boi butt plug and was shaking her hand disgustedly in wide eyed realization as to what it was. A comment from one had them all giggling and soon all of them were laughing trying to hold up their hands to hide their amusement.

A loud male voice from the hallway had them shrieking again and scurrying for the door. An excited conversation carried to me from the doorway before an angry man pushed through the gaggle of women to stare at the corner where their fingers pointed accusingly.

He was a large fat Indian man and he was furious. I cringed in my corner sniffling pathetically trying to hold the sheet covering me. With the women yammering in his ear pointing out the wrecked state of the room and their obvious disgust of the occupant the man growled then barked vicious orders at the women. With yelps of protest the women fled the room for the hallway the door slamming shut behind them.

Shaking his head with disgust the man surveyed the messy state the room was in before turning his displeasure on me. I cringed trembling as he stood over me shouting in a language I couldn't comprehend before marching over to the phone and barking a harsh command at the unfortunate person who answered it.

The angry man stood over me threateningly until there was a knock at the door. Marching over he reefed it open already hollering angrily at whoever was there. Hauling an unhappy individual into the room before him he shouted loudly gesticulating about wildly before smacking the terrified person and pushing him to the floor before me. It was the clerk from the front desk and his displeasure at seeing me was painfully obvious. Burning holes into me he took a kick in the butt from his angry superior who screamed down at the two us before storming out.

The oily east Indian clerk stared furiously at me muttering expletives that were obvious despite the language he used. When I attempted to bleat out an excuse he went into a rage and started slapping me. The blows stung but didn't really hurt though the humiliation of the situation and my weak state soon had me bawling with tears. He slapped me around until he grew tired and hissed, "Get your things and get out of here."

Blubbering I told him my clothes were missing. After a quick search to confirm this he screamed in frustration before descending on me with more slapping. "Stupid fucking faggots," he shrieked down at my cowering form adding something incomprehensible in Hindi.

A sharp knock from the door brought him out of his frenzy and casting a snarl of disgust my way he went to answer it. There followed an animated conversation in Hindi with one of the women before the door was slammed shut again. The clerk sat on the edge of the bed glowering at me as two women meekly entered clucking their tongues at the state of the room until the unhappy clerk growled at them in their language. Giving me looks of a angry disgust they started cleaning up the room with muttered commentary.

"You will pay for this," the clerk snarled at me. I could only nod my head remorsefully in response before slipping back into a fit trembling humiliated sniffling. While the clerk seethed the women cleaned constantly complaining about the condition of the room and hissing in Hindi at me. Eventually there was another knock at the door and while the clerk kept an eye on me one of the women went to answer the door. She returned with a box full of clothing to toss on the floor in front of me.

"Find yourself something to wear bitch," the clerk sneered, kicking the box closer to me. Shakily I pawed through the assorted clothing in the box.

It soon became apparent that none of it was mens wear. When I dared to mention it the clerk set upon me again with the slapping. The women shrieked at first with fright, then with fits of laughter as I pleaded pathetically for the clerk to stop.

When he did he was seething with rage. Angrily he told the women to get me cleaned up, find me something to wear from the box and get me dressed. The two women hesitated at first eying me warily sniffing exaggeratedly at the smell of the sex funk that clung to my body.

The clerk hauled me to my feet giving me a good shake in the process. The women moved in to take over and when I shied away one pinched and twisted the tender flesh under my arm until I squealed in pain. Her eyes glittered as she continued to twist enjoying my pain.

When she released me I meekly allowed them to pull to me into the bathroom pushing me under a scalding hot shower. The women ripped my camisole panty set from my body as they used a rough rag to lather my body with soap. When my hairless dickette was exposed they gasped at first before laughing hilariously.

The pincher reared back and slapped exposed my little dickette making me squeal with pain. Almost mesmerized she struck me again and I squealed louder. Not to be out done the other woman reached in to grasp my burning dickette between her thumb and forefinger, and squeezed. The pain was excruciating. I whimpered and whined sinking to my knees as the hot water cascaded down on me.

The women took turns slapping and pinching me, all the time yapping at me in Hindi. Their tone informing me just how disgusting they found me. Once I was showered and dried they dragged me naked back into the room by my nipples. The pincher taking the time to give me stinging swats that had me prancing to keep up.

They argued in Hindi with the greasy clerk gesturing repeatedly towards the box. When one reached into the box laughing as she pulled out a pair women's briefs the other joined in. With a slap to the thigh I was made to step into the cheap cotton panties with a strawberry pattern.

The woman chortled as they pulled the large panties up over my waist. Next they choose a small cupped yellow lace bra that I meekly allowed them to slip up my arms. The fit was so tight it dug uncomfortably into my flesh nearly ripping as they pulled it closed behind me.

The clerk held me as the women took turns holding different articles of clothing up to me. A turquoise blue t-shirt was chosen which amused them greatly as they struggled to get the tight fitting garment over my head. One of the women held up a little ruffled skirt as whimpered, "Please no." The two enjoyed teasing me with the thought that they would make me wear the skirt before forcing me to pull on some tight fitting jeans.

I could hardly breathe they were so constricting when done up. The strawberry briefs showed ridiculously above the waist of the pants and too short t-shirt. A pair of sandals were slipped on my feet as I swayed in the clerks grasp. The women had the oily clerk hold before the rooms mirror so that they survey their work. Their laughing comments had the clerk shaking his head flushing with embarrassment before scowling with renewed anger.

He was about to haul me out of the room when one the of the women shrieked pointing at my sissy boi plug sitting on the floor. A heated animated conversation ensued until the harried clerk tossed me face down over the end of the bed. One of the large women plunked down heavily on my back while the other one unceremoniously yarded down my tight jeans and strawberry panties.

I howled and clenched my butt cheeks as the bitch tried to force the dry plug into my already sore sissy hole. She slapped my bottom repeatedly with powerful open handed swats until I relented and allowed her to insert the plug. With another resounding slap she cried out triumphantly and they pulled me to my feet.

While the clerk held me firmly one women pinched my sissy dickette making me squeal before pulling between my thighs. Both women marvelled at the hairless sissy cleft and mound it produced before the hissing clerk had them pulling my panties and jeans back into place.

12