Another Submissive Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plug felt huge in my poor sissy hole. My dickette tingled between my thighs. As I stood there dejected one woman produced a bottle of cheap perfume to spray over me as they snickered with delight. Their laughter followed us from the room as the greasy clerk hauled me away.

Stinking I allowed the clerk to drag me down the hall past groups of giggling pointing women and march me down the back stairs and into the managers room. Still sniffling I was hauled before the managers desk where the angry looking man with his bulging gut hanging grossly over his belt eyed me cruelly.

With a flick of his wrist he cast a piece of paper onto the desk, "That is your bill faggot," he sneered and I gasped stunned when I saw the total.

"Bu-bu-bu-...," I blubbered into his smirking face.

"What's the matter faggot, can't you pay," he snarled harshly sitting forward menacingly so that I slunk back to lean against the greasy clerk. The clerk's grip tightened as with a chuckle the manager rose to come from behind the desk.

Trembling too scared to fight or speak I allowed myself to held before the fat oily manager. He held the bill up in front of my nose grinning evilly as I quaked before him.

"Fucking faggot," he roared spraying spittle in my face, "Fucking white trash! You come to my place, wreck one of my room and think you can walk away?" He flicked the bill in my face as I cast my eyes downward not daring the fury in his eyes.

The slap to my cheek from his big fat hand stung making my eyes water. The second stinging slap made me yelp more with fear than pain. I whimpered as he pulled my face close to his, so close I could feel his hot fetid breathe on my tingling cheek. "Well fuck face, how are you going to pay me?" He snarled.

Choking, fighting back tears I simpered, "Please Sir, I have money at home." Before breaking down and allowing myself to cry.

The fat man pushed me away from him yammering at the greasy clerk in Hindi who nodded in response. The clerks hands shifted to my shoulders and began to apply pressure down. For a moment I resisted before resignedly sinking to my knees. The managers gut cast a shadow over the front of his pants hiding groin. Swallowing hard I waited dejectedly for my next cock sucking experience.

"Look at me," he demanded throatily and with abject despair I looked up meekly into his eyes.

He held me with his harsh glare making tremble nervously, then he kicked me in the balls. White lights of pain flashed before my eyes my scream of shock and pain choking in my throat. The clerk pulled me up right and before I could react the manager kicked me again.

I collapsed to the floor my hands cupping my groin protectively as the manager hollered shrilly, "Get this faggot out of here!"

I was dragged to my feet and squinting away tears allowed myself to be led away by the clerk. With mincing steps I followed him out the back door too consumed with pain to worry about who might see me in this get up. As the clerk bundled me into a car I vaguely wondered where mine had disappeared to before he climbed in and roared off.

Through a mist of pain and tears I had no idea where he was going. His driving was erratic and I was soon fearing that he would be pulled over for one of his more outlandish maneuvers. The clerk seemed to know where to go which soon had me chewing my lip nervously as the pain radiating from my groin slowly subsided.

The clerk was all business pulling up in front of my building knowing it was mine. Sniffling I stared dejectedly at the front door wondering who would be waiting for me when with a nudge the clerk handed me a set of keys. My keys. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to.

Slipping hesitantly from the car I scurried to the front door fumbling with the keys fully aware now of how ridiculous I must look. I gasped startled when the door opened into me. It was my landlady standing there. Of course it was my landlady, who else would catch me dressed like this.

Humiliated I slunk past her into the dark lobby of the building. To my surprise she just stared at me with harsh appraisal. Too stunned to speak, too relieved to worry I stumbled up the stairs to my apartment. Unexpectedly nothing seemed to be disturbed. Perplexed I retrieved my stash of cash and grabbing a jacket raced back out and down the stairs. No one was in the lobby as I slunk through the doors to scramble back into the clerks car.

He made a big show of counting the money before indicating with a flick of his head that I was dismissed. When I was half out his hand on my arm stopped me. Turning to look, his leering smile sickened me, "What? Aren't you going to invite me up for a drink bitch?" He smirked.

My stomach sank as I slowly, dejectedly nodded my head yes and got out.

12