All Comments on 'Another Visit From The Sisters'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please keep going!

Please don't make us wait another year for the next chapter. Very nicely done.

CharlieLCharlieLover 17 years ago
Another great story

You truly put most of the other writers on these pages to shame. You develop: characters, scenes, and plots while they really have no idea how to write like this.

Please, Please give us more. I have read every one of your 32 stories and this is one of the best.

razorblade61razorblade61about 15 years ago
excellent

i hope that you will keep this one going

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why

why did you use such strange names it made it so hard to read i stopped after a couple of paragraphs please use english names as it seems you are not from a forien country

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great story

apart from the weird names which were hard to understand but after a while you just shorten them to something easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Really enjoy your stories! The plots and telling are great. It is a bonus that you know grammer and vocabulary and thus avoid the jarring errors present in so many presentations.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well told

I really enjoyed your storie. I felt it was a well told tale and felt the emotional connection you spoke of between you and the sisters.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
this sounds so real

if this is true ,my hat is off to you #1 having 2 sisters that love you like there's no tomorrow is like winning the lottery . #2 when they are both ok in sharing you with the other , you got made. don't fuck this you never find another one in your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really tiresome

Just one fuck after another, no real story, just a few random conversations and descriptive passages to string the endless sex-scenes together; over 106,000 people read this, only 8 saw fit to favorite it; I wonder why...

Very boring, no stars, sorry

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
Sexy

Like I said in a previous story, there's not enough FFM b/s stories. Keep up the god's work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous