Another World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sucked that pink uniformed cop's cock this morning. We all have to do that to him every now and then."

"Oh, him."

Realizing that she had slept well or eaten for two full days Fauna knows that she has accidentally found the right café that the voice from Isa John's mansion told her to come to.

"Don't move your lips!" the voice tells her. "Just think and I will hear. We have to be careful. Some of the true Terral senshue are spies looking for us. The Isa do suspect something but don't know what we can do."

"How is this happening? Who are you? Where are you? How many people can hear my thoughts?"

"I am the only Exterral that can hear you right now. Our thoughts only travel about a city block and I am the only one near you. When we think we can trust you there will be others talking to you.

"What do you call your world in the dimension you came from?"

Without thinking Fauna answers, "Earth."

"I am from Gaea. They are all the same worlds; just different dimensions. Some are frightening while others are paradise. Earth scares us with all its wars. On mine women rule and there is relative peace."

"I can't tell from the voice I hear. Are you a man or a woman?"

"I am near and all senshue are either male or female," is the only answer Fauna gets. Then, "I can be the red headed female next to you or the male she is talking to. Maybe I am the naked servant. I will let you know who I am when I think we can trust you. For now just listen to what I have to say."

Fauna looks around the restaurant wondering. She sees the naked male bringing her another glass of wine. She still finds it very odd to see a man with all his hair below the neck shaved off. "How can he be naked and I can't?" she asks the stranger's voice.

"Senshue are dressed as their Isa wants; here where they are on her property they are legally naked. Outside the fence they would be arrested or have to suck that pig, Saroc's, filthy cock."

"He makes males suck his cock too?"

"He makes us all suck his smelly cock. He doesn't care. Have you been told when you are to see the Chief?"

"No I wondered about that. Saroc mentioned that when he left me on my knees in my room."

"Your Isa probably wanted you tonight but now because of your silliness he'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a very red striped assed senshue then. He'll be mad at you but he'll have to accept that the Chief got you first because of your stupidity."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. The Chief runs this town."

"What?"

Fauna hears an exasperated mental sigh, "The Chief likes to discipline the senshue here when he can and he will be having you by tonight."

"Oh."

"I hope you don't mind pain."

"Pain! I've just been branded!"

The voice changes the subject before Fauna can dwell too much on her branding and the meeting with the Chief, "We all want to get back to our lives on our own worlds."

Fauna almost remembers her real name when she hears those words. She remembers her life but not her name and there are the memories of her Terral life bubbling up in her mind trying to take over that confuse her. Already her identity is gone; she is Fauna not...she can't remember.

One slowly sipped glass of wine leads to another as the voice tells her things she needs to know about as an Exterral senshue. There is more that she doesn't want to hear as well.

The voice tells her how, after a few months, she will forget her past life to become a total slave with a contract that is the most valuable on this crazy world because she will obey any order without question.

"Will I do anything?"

"Yes, It's somehow built into all Exterrals when we get here; we will do anything we are told to do no matter how degrading," she is told this upsetting fact not for the first time.

The voice goes on to tell her more about how fresh Exterrals are helped by the ones that have been here longer until they forget their past; so it is a group that is constantly changing as each member succumbs to the inevitable. They all try to get back to the Professor's mansion to find the machine or transceiver that he must have hidden somewhere. Fauna's contract is the first that the Isa John hasn't sold instantly. He wants her for his own and will be asking her to move into the senshue suite in his wing at the mansion soon. Maybe she can find what they all want to be found to stop this trade of unwilling people and even manage to send some home to their own worlds.

"Some Exterrals don't want to leave Terral because their worlds are worse than here but even they are trying to help the rest to leave.

"We need you to go to Isa John's when he asks you so you can look for what we need to get home." The voice goes on, "It is a senshue's right to stay here in town if they want. It is the only right we have. We ask you go there to look as best you can for what we all need when he asks you. It will be hard on you because we hear that the Smythes are very strict and use the senshue they keep harshly; even as far as giving them to all their friends to use as they wish and allowing harsh punishment."

"I want to go home, this is all wrong."

"You will do this for us then?"

"Of course I will. I have to."

"Life in the mansion is more than you might be able to take. You have to know that."

"What do you mean?"

"That they treat their senshue like they own them as slaves no matter what they say is a polite way of warning you."

"I'll do anything to get home," is all that she can answer and she means it totally.

The tall naked senshue that is serving Fauna her third glass of wine bends over a little further this time to whisper, "Thank you."

Fauna stares up the handsome male and can't help but notice his very erect cock. "I can't help it," the voice tells her, "I have become used to this reaction in public when I see a pretty girl. Take it as a compliment please. I have to tend to others or my Isa will notice." The senshue looks behind Fauna, "Seroc is coming. I think you have to meet the Chief now.

"We all can only obey; we can't help it. It's the thing you need to think about for the next few hours; it's not what we want. We are being forced to do what they want. When you get to your Isa's mansion, if you agree to help us, you will find there is an Exterral close enough to hear you and she will relay your thoughts to us in town. I hope you can enjoy the pain tonight. It's the only way to think if you want to keep your sanity." The gorgeous male leaves her to attend to other senshue then.

Fauna watches his tight ass as he walks away thinking how strong the male looks even as she wonders about his last thought. She sighs as she remembers that she was a virgin just two days ago and doesn't even wonder at how much she wants his hardness in her cunt as she stares at the male's dimpled ass while he walks around the restaurant serving everyone. She actually giggles as she realizes that he is so erect he could carry a towel on his cock instead of on his arm like he does. She feels warm inside herself knowing that she caused that to happen to him and she is proud that she can make a male show a reaction to her like he does.

Just as the male drapes the towel over his hardness for her amusement a heavy pink gloved hand is laid on her shoulder, "The Chief wants to see you now."

The naked male looks at Fauna, smiles at her with a caring wink and casually looks away again as the cop locks her hands behind her to lead her to a waiting car.

Fauna can't help but stare at the cop in his pink spandex thong bodysuit with the silver star of the law on it. Even the leather belt holding his gun is pink. She is led to a police car and told to kneel on the floor in the back while Seroc follows her to sit on the seat with her below him between his legs. The cars are different here; they look like carriages with high wheels and tillers to steer them; the only thing missing is the horses. She marvels that a man dressed in spandex with pink leather high heeled boots can demand and get respect in this world even as she leans forward to take the dirty, less than impressive cock he offers into her mouth again.

Her Terral self tells her she has to do what she is doing as she sucks Seroc's cock into her mouth for the second time in one day.

"The Chief will enjoy you I think," Seroc tells her as he sighs at the attention the senshue gives him until he spews another small load of cum in her mouth.

It seems that all the important people live out in the country around of the small town that Fauna finds herself in and she spends the whole ride out with Seroc's cock in her mouth.

The car stops at last at house where Seroc pushes Fauna off himself and out the door so she is forced to stand with her hands locked behind her in a gravel drive. "The Chief is waiting for you," she is told as the car door closes behind her and drives away leaving her standing in front of a huge mansion. Above her the huge front doors open to flood Fauna in light. "Come in out of the night." A naked senshue tells her. "I see Seroc has prepared you. Now come in so I can get you ready to meet the Chief."

Fauna has no choice; she walks up the steps to stand helpless in front of the senshue that told her to come in. She is amazed at the welts that cover the female's body. Some are fresh while others are older, but it is obvious that this slave is constantly caned and whipped. The senshue tells Fauna to stand still as she picks up a wicked looking knife to cut the gauze off her with swift strokes so that Fauna feels her clothing fall down her body like clouds and is now naked with her hands locked behind her.

"The Chief insists that all senshue in his house are naked," the female tells Fauna. "Follow me, now."

The senshue turns so Fauna can see even more welts on her back, ass and thighs. She becomes seriously worried about her visit with the Chief.

"Does he beat you often?" she asks the female leading her deeper into the house.

"Often enough to keep me thrilled at being his senshue," she tells her with a passion that scares her.

"What can I expect tonight?"

"The same I get every night; a wonderful caning and then his cock in whatever hole he wants."

"But I don't want a caning or his cock in me."

"Well, you shouldn't have made the mistake you made today then."

"I've already paid for that with Seroc by sucking his cock!"

"That was just the start of your punishment. You must be new to this world. So am I, but I love what the Chief does to me and I want to stay here as his senshue. I'm glad that I can't go back to my world. You can't understand how much I love this man and this world. Compared to where I come from this is paradise here on Terral.

"He allows me to watch as he disciplines bad senshue and I like watching him doing it. I'm such a pain slut and I love watching others get it too. I want you to know I will be sucking his cock as he canes you."

Fauna is led into a den where she sees the Chief sitting at his desk in a pink top held up by spaghetti straps tied in little bows on his shoulders. When she gets closer to the desk as the naked slave girl leads her in she sees his fat belly under the camisole and, when he pushes the chair back to stand, his shear tights that show his obvious erection.

Fauna can't believe this world she finds herself in that has men parading in clothing so ridiculously feminine and revealing as the Chief has on as he walks around to caress her tits and orders her to bend over the leather covered desk. She isn't surprised anymore as she obeys him to do as he asks instantly. It is an order after all. She feels his hands on her ass with a finger that presses into her crack as it stops and toys with her tight brown bud on the way to her cunt. Fauna can't help herself; she sighs her pleasure when the Chief's finger slides into her darkness and then her wetness.

"Do you like that slut?"

"Yes Isa."

"Where did that come from?" she thinks as she lets the ugly man touch her where he wants, where no man but her lover should.

He pats her ass, "Stay right where I leave you, I'll be right back."

Fauna is so wet and is surprised she is obeying this rude, ugly man by lying spread over the desk as she is told. She hears him opening a closet door then after a moment of silence she hears the swish of a cane as he tries it in the air.

"It's a cane!" she thinks and soon she knows she's right when it hits her on the center of her ass causing her to stand up straight screaming her surprised agony at the sharpness of what has just been done to her.

She is pushed down flat onto the desk again, "Stay where I put you senshue!"

"Yes Isa!" she cries as she leans over the desk again to wait for the next hit of the cane.

When it comes it is all she can do to keep still as she screams out her agony and wait like she has been told for the next. She counts ten hits and knows her ass now looks like the abused senshue that led her in to meet this sadistic Chief. His hand caresses her ass; feeling every welt. She knows his cock will be in her soon.

"Do you like a cock in your cunt senshue?"

"Yes I need an Isa's cock in me," Fauna tells the Chief as he presses himself close to enter her.

When he is fully in and pumping her Fauna loves what she is feeling; she should be outraged at the abuse of her body but she isn't. She pushes back with each stroke he gives her. "Will you be a good senshue now?" the Chief asks as he enjoys yet another willing senshue caught on the streets by his more than happy staff.

"Yes Chief, fuck me," Fauna yells and wonders how she can say that as she lays with her tits pressed down onto the desktop feeling a cock slide deep into her for only the second time in her life. She knows that this man and her Isa can do what they want with her as she lets the Chief take her because she has to. Deep inside her there is her Earth mind screaming rape but her Terral mind has her yelling her passion at being taken to yet another orgasm by someone she doesn't know.

The first night when the male senshue took her virginity was sweet in spite of being in front of at least a hundred people but now she is just being used by the Chief and she knows that her Isa will treat her the same when he has her; expecting her to spread her legs for anyone's enjoyment when he tells her to. The sad thing is that she knows now what to expect when she moves into her Isa John's house just so she can find a way home and out of this madness.

Much later when the Chief's senshue has licked all the cum dripping out of her cunt Fauna is led, naked, to the car that is waiting for her in the gravel drive. She kneels alone with her hands locked behind her in the back as the chauffer, wearing a pink hat and body thong takes her home. Fauna wonders how he can drive wearing the tall pink heels he has on.

In front of her rooming house the driver opens the back door to stand in the dark with his thong pouch pulled to the side showing his erect cock to her, "I'll take the cuffs off after I cum in your mouth senshue," he tells her.

Fauna doesn't give it a second thought now; she crawls across the car on her knees to open her mouth and take the driver's excuse for a cock in as deep as she can down her throat. When he finally thrusts his hips forward and holds her head tight to him Fauna feels him swell just before she is filled with even more cum on this long day. She swallows as best she can but he keeps pumping more into her mouth until white streams of his sperm drip out over her lips and down her chin onto her tits. When he finally goes soft Fauna lets his shrunken cock slip from her as he pulls away from her. He beckons her to get out of the car to stand and turn so he can free her aching arms from the cuffs.

"Now run up to your room like a good senshue whore before I arrest you for being naked in public," the driver says as he gives her a huge slap on her ass to reinforce what he tells her.

Once safely inside her dingy room with the door locked Fauna collapses into the chair at the rickety little table to sob and cry until her tears wash some of the cum off her face and tits. Her Terral mind eventually slows the tears and has her stand to take one more shower to clean herself. Fauna knows she must keep herself clean for her Isa and all the Isa that can use her as they want so she obeys the foreign thoughts of herself in her head.

When she comes out of the shower feeling no cleaner than she went in Fauna finds an envelope embossed with the same owl's head as the new brand she has on her ass on the little table. It wasn't there when she went into the bathroom causing her to realize that the locked door of her room means nothing to the people of this new world. Opening the letter Fauna reads that her Isa, the Professor Smythe of this world, wants to send a car for her tomorrow morning to bring her to his mansion to stay.

"You will go won't you?" a faint voice in her head asks her.

Fauna looks up with the first glimmer of hope in her eyes since coming to this other world when she recognizes the voice in her head, "Yes, I will." She actually smiles a little, "Your voice is so faint though. Where are you? How did you know there was a letter for me?"

"I'm as close as I dare; you are being watched by the senshue and by the Isa of this world. They seem to sense something about you. Take care; we will try to help you when we can."

"Tell me your name, please, so I can think of you when I am in Professor Smythe's mansion."

"My senshue name will be a secret for now but think of me as 'Fred'. Your next contact is 'Irma'. She will relay your thoughts from the mansion. I have to go now. Good luck, pretty Earthling."

"What is my name then?"

"Wilma."

The memory of the handsome, naked senshue at the restaurant with his strong body and soft blue, smiling eyes fills Fauna with hope, even excitement as she pulls out the filthy sofa bed and finds a somewhat clean blanket to wrap herself in to lay down to sleep on the bare mattress with dreams of horror and hope. The thought of saving herself and others gives her the strength and resolve to do what is necessary to survive in the days to come. "I can only hope," she says at that thought

Fauna falls into a deep sleep seeing both her Professor and her Fred in her dreams. The last dream of the senshue that took her virginity is still fresh in her mind when the sun peaks into her room.

"Wake up sleepy head," a strange voice whispers in Fauna's head.

"What? Who are you?"

"Fred had to go to sleep sometime. I'm 'Barney' and I am your watcher this morning."

"Watcher? What is that and where are you?" Fauna asks as she sits up in bed to look wildly around her small room.

"Please relax; I'm as close as I can be to look after you." There is a long pause then the voice goes on, "You will be watched and guarded as best we can from now on if you are serious about looking for the sender or whatever you people want to call it.

"Professor Smythe's car is on its way to pick you up."

"How do you know that?"

"Irma saw the limousine pass her Isa's mansion just minutes ago. Take nothing with you when the driver knocks for you. They have all they want you to have at the mansion, which is nothing. We know they will keep you naked the whole time you are there. Just wear what is necessary to get to the car."

With butterflies in her stomach Fauna gets up to shower and dress to meet Professor Smythe's chauffer. She now knows something about the life she is giving herself up to and puts on a thin piece of lace that is supposed to be a dress to wait for the knock on her door. After an eternity of waiting there isn't a knock on her door but the sound of a car horn, or what passes for a horn on this other world, that summons Fauna. She stands in her heels and lace to go down to the car without looking back at her small room.