Another World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you like it as I fuck your ass senshue," Isa John growls as he begins to fuck his senshue with long, slow strokes.

Fauna has no choice but to tell her Isa that she loves having him fuck her ass. She is telling the truth, though, when she yells out, "Yes fuck me Isa I love having you in my ass! I need your cock anywhere in me! Oh, uh, uh, fuck me," she grunts with each stroke. Soon the pain transforms to pleasure as her aching emptiness is filled. Her grunts of pain turn to moans of delight as she accepts his thickness into her time and again. The Professor picks up the pace as he pulls the firm ass to him with his clenching hands until he thrusts forward hard enough to move the heavy desk as he spews his hot seed into the senshue lying bent over below him. He is still hard when he pulls out to sit in his chair to watch his sperm flow out Fauna's ass and cunt down her thighs in long white streams.

He sighs at the sight of a well fucked senshue leaking his sperm but she has one more task to do before she is done. "Lick me clean senshue."

Fauna hears the order through a fog of satisfied bliss, "Yes Isa." Her legs are rubber as she tries to stand and obey. She falls to the floor at her Isa's feet then slowly pushes herself up to her knees to take the hardness she sees in a shaking hand. It is covered in cum, her juices and some of her darkness. She tenderly kisses the head of it and without a second thought sucks all of her Isa into her mouth to clean it of their combined secretions with a busy tongue. There is the sweet taste of his sperm, her nectar and a darker one that she tries but can't ignore all mixed together. Her Isa never did go completely soft after using her and he gets hard again as she sucks on him like a happy baby girl. He is clean now but she hasn't been told to stop so Fauna keeps him in her mouth fondling the base of the wet shaft with one hand while gently cupping the balls that filled her so full with the other. The scent of her sex fills the room as she kneels; she can feel his sperm and her juices dripping off her thighs onto the rug beneath.

Fauna is so absorbed in her task she doesn't hear Isa Lydia walk in. "My, doesn't your den smell like senshue ass, John."

"Would you like your senshue to lick her clean Lydia?"

"Not right now, dear, we have a new contract in the vault for a female. It appeared in the last hour or so."

"Oh, so soon?"

"It seems so but this one comes from yet another new world. You had better check the transceiver to see when she gets here, dearest. We have to work fast; there isn't a buyer ready for this contract. We have no idea what she will look like either. Her name there is very strange. The one here is even odder, we are to call her Wendy if you can believe that oddness. I can't even begin to try to pronounce her Exterral name. It starts with a Y and goes from there."

"How very curious. We don't know the new world?"

"No. I hope the Smythe's there send something with her so we know what to expect."

By now Fauna has stopped what she is doing between her Isa's knees as she listens to the conversation. Isa John notices this and urges her to pick up the pace as he looks up at Lydia, "This senshue isn't fully Terral yet. I'll check when she is done with me. Why don't you wait until I cum on her face and then you can take her away for me."

"Well...alright. If you insist but you know as well as I do that she can't escape so there is no point in hiding anything from her."

Isa John urges Fauna to hurry up and finish him with his hands on her head pulling her onto him by her hair. He is close to cumming again and pulls Fauna off him when he sprays his white sperm over her face with long ropes landing in her hair and across her eyes to drip down her face.

The forgotten leash is picked up by Lydia to pull Fauna to her feet, "You do leave such a mess, dear." She tssks as she tugs on the leash, "Come along senshue and leave that ugly sperm on your face. I know my senshue, Janord, loves the taste of it. He can lick it off you and then clean your cunt while he is at it." She turns to Isa John, "Did you fuck her ass too?"

"Of course, dear."

"Oh good, she's been properly done then."

As Fauna is led from the room she looks back to see her Isa put his cock back in the pouch of his red thong body suit then pull open the left drawer of his desk. A sharp tug of the leash pulls her into the hallway to follow the floating form of Lydia in her heavy dress.

Fauna has a lot to think about now. There is the behavior of the crazy Smythe clan here on Terral and then there are the things she just heard about; contracts showing up out of nowhere and the key to the room that has the transceiver has to be in Isa John's desk. She wonders where the vault is. Not that it matters with the brand on her ass now.

"Come along now," Isa Lydia tells Fauna as she glides ahead of her down the hallway and up some stairs, "my senshue is waiting for us. I do like the smell of him after cleaning my dear John's mess off his senshue's bodies. Especially when he fucks your asses; it's so decadent to smell a senshue and John on Janord's face as he sucks on my nipples."

Fauna wonders if she will ever be allowed to sleep tonight; the day has been endless. She wonders about the new senshue that is coming soon and the naked waiter fills her with soft, moist thoughts. "Where is Irma?" she thinks as she follows the Isa in front of her.