Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think it's wise to be involved with someone you're supposed to be investigating, Ms Feldman?" he said, interrupting her.

"I don't think I need to justify myself to you Mr Wicklow. It's not like either of us is married, we're not doing anything wrong."

"Well I'm not sure the headmaster would be happy about this. Didn't he want someone impartial? I mean, how could he be sure that you're being objective about David?"

"It's really none of your business. I really don't want to discuss this right now."

"Yes, but you must admit that if it gets around that you're sleeping your way through the male staff..."

"Sleeping my way through the male staff! How dare you! Mr Wicklow this really isn't any of your business, so if you'll please excuse us," Helen said, angrily pushing past him and opening the door to the corridor.

"I'm just saying teaching is an incestuous business. You know how word gets around. It would be a shame for this to get out; you must know how fast this kind of tawdry gossip spreads," Wicklow said, staring at her boobs.

David's dressing gown was quite baggy on her and as she talked, it had gaped open once more, exposing the impressive depth of her cleavage.

"Listen, if you're trying to blackmail me you can forget it, I've done nothing wrong," Helen replied, clutching the gown tightly around her neck.

"Blackmail? Such an ugly word. I'm just saying what if someone like the headmaster found out about you and David, he might get the wrong idea, mightn't he? For example, he might think you coerced David into your bedroom."

"Get to the point, Wicklow. What do you want?" Helen sighed.

"I'm just saying it's easy for people to misinterpret these things. For example, take that situation with Holly and me. A consensual situation like that could be misconstrued as something more sinister. Something inappropriate. I always think if you're not sure that's it's better to say nothing at all, don't you?"

"You want me to leave her allegation out of my report, is that it?"

"Maybe that's best for all of us, hmm? Sleeping dogs and all that."

"I'll think about it, now please leave," she said, pulling the door fully open and smelling the cigar smoke on his clothes as he brushed past her.

"Of course, you'll want to get back to, um, debriefing David. Unless you want me to stay and help out," Wicklow said, reaching out and playfully tugging at her belt as he passed.

"Out!" Helen said, slapping his hand away then pushing him through the door and slamming it closed.

She heard his laughter retreating down the hallway as she pulled the bolt closed. She fetched the key from the desk and locked it again; pulling stiffly on the handle to make sure that it was definitely closed this time, then heaved a huge sigh of relief as she leant back against the hard surface. She'd worry about what she was going to do about Wicklow in the morning but now she needed to think of a way of punishing David for not making sure the door was properly locked. He'd been very negligent and she started to think of all the different ways he could be taught a lesson.

---------------------

Saturday, 30 November

---------------------

Vicky woke up early because she needed the loo. When she got back to her room, she padded across to the window, opening the curtains a little, her hands clasping her silk dressing gown tightly around her in the frigid air. A strong wind had driven away the clouds overnight and the low winter sun shone weakly through the trees.

It was still very cold though and she shivered as she eased the gown from her shoulders and slipped beneath the duvet, wrapping her cool body around Faith's. The blonde groaned, still half asleep not wanting to surrender to the daylight yet. Vicky lay in the semi-darkness enjoying the warmth of her body and wondering why it now seemed so normal to be sharing her bed with her roommate. Or was Faith her girlfriend now? She still couldn't bring herself to use that word, it seemed so odd. Would she ever get used to it? Was she a lesbian now? Or was this just a phase she was going through after all her recent problems with men? She was still attracted to men, well some men anyway. Did that make her bisexual? It was all so confusing. One thing was for sure: she couldn't deny the pure, carnal pleasure of the night before. She smiled at the hot, sudden memory of Faith's greedy lips and probing fingers making her cum again and again.

Vicky propped herself up on one elbow and examined the girl who was both her roommate and lover. Faith's porcelain-blue eyes, thin pink lips, pale skin and fine blonde hair gave her a kind of sparse, fragile beauty. She ran a finger over the girl's chin tucking a strand of her straw-coloured hair behind her ear, and kissed the milky skin of her neck.

Faith stretched contentedly like a cat on a sunny ledge, rolling onto her back, her lips curling into a contented smile as Vicky's moist lips caressed her smooth skin.

"Morning cutie," she sighed contentedly as Vicky left a trail of kisses over her neck and shoulder, her touch as soft as the sound of the breeze rushing through the trees outside the window, her lips guided by Faith's contented sighs. They kissed; lightly at first, their moist lips barely touching then more passionately, their tongues entwining as they explored each other's mouths.

As they kissed, Vicky ran her hands over the sleek lines of Faith's slim body. The girl was wearing a cute little vest top and pants set: both pink and decorated with small red hearts. Vicky could feel her small boyish breasts beneath the thin material. Her boobs felt so different, so trim and cute compared to her own, she found she was able to easily cup one in her hand.

"Mmm, that's nice," Faith murmured as she felt Vicky's warm hand squeeze her breast, her thumb seeking the small dimple caused her nipple stretching the thin cotton.

"So nice," she moaned as the brunette explored the sleek outline of her boobs, her fingers seeking and stimulating her quickly hardening nipples. She squirmed happily as Vicky ran her hands down over her body, her skin tingling as she felt the fingertips gliding over her bare stomach, her rounded thighs, her smooth legs. Her flesh tingled with hot anticipation as the girl traced light circles on her thighs, stroking the sensitive flesh sending hot shivers up and down her spine.

"Please," she whispered, grasping Vicky's teasing hand and sliding it between her legs.

"I've never done this before, I'm not sure what to do," Vicky said, as she felt her hand drawn between Faith's thighs.

"Just pretend you're touching yourself," Faith murmured. Then she was groaning, arching her back as the girl began to stroke her right there, slowly caressing that spot, right at the very centre of her desire.

Their eyes locked and Vicky watched as Faith's eyes lost focus then closed, her lips parting as she moaned contentedly.

"Yes, yes," she panted, her thighs opening wide as Vicky's fingers explored the swollen creases of her pussy beneath her thin panties. She closed her eyes, savouring the delicious sensations caused by the girl's moist tongue and searching fingers.

Vicky helped Faith wriggle her vest top up over her boobs.

"Such lovely cute breasts," Vicky said, smiling at the sight of her Faith's small boobs, so different from hers. So boyish, and tipped with small dark red pink nipples. She couldn't resist planting a line of hot kisses over the pale skin before licking one of her nipples with her tongue, feeling it stiffen as she gently teased it.

"Yes, so good," her girlfriend panted as Vicky drew a nipple into her wet mouth, gently squeezing it between her tongue and her upper lip till it was as hard as a cherry stone. The girl groaned and stretched and shivered as the brunette stimulated her tight nipples, her hand still steadily stroking her hungry pussy.

Faith closed her eyes and stretched out her limbs towards the corners of the bed, savouring the delicious sensations. She recalled her favourite fantasy: that Vicky was her maid, ordered to wake her up by giving her a luscious orgasm every morning. She lifted her bottom from the bed and eased the waistband of her panties over her hips, impatiently pushing them over her thighs, then kicking them down over her legs, eager to feel Vicky's soft fingers against her nakedness. Vicky looked at her questioningly as she slid her hand between the girl's perfectly smooth, hairless thighs.

"My ex-girlfriend taught me the art of shaving myself down there," Faith explained. "She told me that it makes the sensations more intense."

Vicky smiled, she felt so different to David: smooth where he was hairy, soft and yielding where he was hard and impatient. And so wet now! She started stroking the girl's pussy again, her fingers spreading and exploring the warm, wet folds. Taking her time, lightly stroking the hard little pearl of her clit and toying with the tight, little entrance to her vagina, letting Faith's excited sobs guide her inexperienced fingers.

"Please, kiss me down there," the girl moaned, as she gently pushed Vicky's head towards her stomach.

"But I've never..." Vicky replied.

"Please, just a little," Faith urged, her voice an urgent whisper.

The brunette slid down the bed, kicking the duvet out of the way as Faith shifted position, spreading her thighs wide and tilting her hips, offering her sweet pussy up to Vicky. Unsure of what to do, she slowly kissed her way up over the girl's inner thighs, enjoying her feminine aroma.

Devoid of any hair, Faith's sweet pussy seemed even more naked, her plump pink lips demanding Vicky's attention. She felt the girl's hand tangled in her hair, gently but insistently drawing her towards her warm, moist centre.

"Please," Faith groaned, spreading her legs wide, and lifting her buttocks from the bed.

She held her breath as she watched the brunette pause, then released it in a long, contented sigh of pure pleasure as she felt Vicky's long tongue running along the full, glistening length of her slit.

"Oh God, Vicky, that's so good," she sighed, running a hand through the girl's glossy hair as she savoured the feeling of the girl lapping at the juices spilling from deep inside her. It was so exciting to have a new girlfriend lick her down there, somehow the same and yet so different to her last girlfriend.

She took Vicky's hand, encouraging her to spread her wet lips, gasping with hot, sudden arousal as Vicky's tongue explored the juicy, pink inner flesh. It was so good; the thought that it was the first time that Vicky had tasted a girl increased her arousal and Faith could already feel the first stirrings of a delicious orgasm.

Once again, she took Faith's hand and encouraged her to slowly ease a long, slim finger into her vagina, probing the tight little entrance. Slowly sliding it in and out as her inquisitive tongue teased and tormented her achingly sensitive clitoris. Faith lay back, her moist lips parted, her wet fingers toying with her hard, little nipples as Vicky probed and licked and sucked at the wet folds between her widely spread thighs. She moaned encouragingly as Vicky slowly but surely brought her hot body to boiling point.

"Yes, yes, just like that, don't stop," she panted, her voice high-pitched and strained, her body yearning for delicious release as Vicky slipped a finger deep inside her right up to the knuckle and her tongue lapped hungrily at her swollen lips.

"Please, please, don't stop," Faith begged, her whole body taut, her head pressed back against the pillow, her eyes squeezed shut, her hand to pressing against Vicky's head.

Vicky, her head buried between the blonde's hot clenching thighs, eagerly flicked her tongue over faith's throbbing clit, as her finger plunged in and out of her well-lubricated vagina.

"Yes, yes, oh God, you're gonna make me cum!" Faith cried desperately as the waves of pleasure swept over her, carrying her higher and higher, the feelings becoming more and more intense, until her body couldn't take any more.

"Yes!" she squealed loudly, her body lifting off the bed, twisting and convulsing as the ecstasy surged through her, her chest heaving , her skin flushed hot pink.

Vicky felt like she was riding a bucking bronco as Faith shook and rocked beneath her for what seemed like minutes. She held her tightly till the convulsions passed then slid up her body. Faith was limp and exhausted, but smiled happily as Vicky slid up over her spent body. She could taste herself as Vicky planted a kiss on her lips.

"Oh my goodness! If that's the first time you've gone down on a girl, we're going to have an awful lot of fun," she said breathlessly.

------------------

Friday, 6 December

------------------

Helen carefully placed her glasses on the desk, closed her eyes then ran her thumb and forefinger along the bridge of her nose. She could feel a headache starting to gather in the base of her skull, the result of spending most of her evening staring at the laptop screen as she finished typing up her notes. The headmaster had told her not to worry too much about hitting his deadline, but she'd been working on it for the last month and had decided that she wanted to get it out of the way tonight.

She looked at the clock: half-past-eleven. It was getting late but she only had one last thing to do. She'd already deleted Vicky's account of her tryst with David in the store room. She'd become quite fond of him and she just couldn't go back on her promise.

Now she highlighted Holly's account of the incident with Wicklow in the headmaster's office. She hit the 'delete' button then immediately changed her mind and restored the text. She shook her head and ran her hands through her long, corkscrew curls as she pondered her next move. She felt terrible deleting the girl's account but, on the other hand, she knew Wicklow could make things very difficult for her. If he told the head what he knew, her whole report might be dismissed as biased.

She sat, staring at the ceiling for several long minutes, before finally reaching forward and angrily stabbing the delete key. Without the testimony of the two girls her report was very thin, just a collection of unsubstantiated gossip and rumours, but she simply couldn't risk Wicklow telling the head about her little affair so what choice did she have? She silently shook her head as she switched off her laptop and went to look for some aspirin.

------------------

Monday, 9 December

------------------

"Thanks for this," the headmaster said, as Helen took a seat opposite him. "I read it over the weekend."

"No problem," Helen smiled.

She couldn't help feeling a pang of disappointment in the pit of her stomach. If only that old pervert Wicklow hadn't blundered in on her and David!

"And thanks again for joining us on such short notice; you've really helped us fill the gap left by Mr Sanders."

"My pleasure. How is Mr Sanders, by the way?"

"Ah, he's on the road to recovery, should be back here soon."

"Well that's good to hear."

"Now then, this report," he continued, holding up the pages. "I understand you talked to all our teachers and students."

"Yes, that's right."

"Yes, well it's certainly, um..." he said, pausing as he tried to think of the right word, "...comprehensive."

"Is it what you'd expected?" Helen asked, trying not to appear too anxious.

"Well to be quite honest I'd expected more in the way of bad news."

"Really?"

"Yes, well it's not that I have concerns about our teachers. Or our students. It's just that there have been so many rumours."

"Yes, well, I did find that a lot of the girls had heard of some scandal but it always seemed to have happened to someone else. You know how schoolgirls gossip. But it

was difficult to find anyone with first-hand accounts of abuse."

"But you did find some..?"

Helen paused as she tried to assemble the right form of words in her mind. She didn't want to blatantly lie to her employer but she couldn't incriminate David and Wicklow now.

"I didn't come across any accounts that I felt certain enough about to include in my report. Making an accusation against somebody is a serious matter and I didn't feel that any of the accounts I heard were beyond reasonable doubt."

"So it's fair to say you felt that what you were told fell into the unsubstantiated rumour category, is that right?" the headmaster asked, as he sipped his tea.

Helen simply nodded, unwilling to implicate herself any further.

"Well, as I say, thanks for compiling this, it's very reassuring to have someone come in from the outside and give us a clean bill of health. So will you be staying on till the end of term?"

"Ah, I thought I might leave you in a couple of weeks. I wanted to go up to Edinburgh early. I need to find somewhere to live, especially given that Mr Sanders was on the mend. So if it's OK with you...?"

"Yes, yes, of course, whatever's best for you, Helen. As I say we're all very grateful for what you've done here."

After she'd left his office, the headmaster ran a hand through his sparse, greying hair as he watched the vapour rising from his cup of tea and catching the weak winter sunlight slanting through the window, the ribbons of steam slowly unwinding. He'd been surprised by the report. He'd fully expected allegations against some of the teachers; in his mind, the only question was how serious they'd be. He'd been certain there'd be something in there about Wicklow; there had been so many rumours about him over the years. What was that old saying? "No smoke without fire"? He'd already run through some scenarios in his head: sitting down with Wicklow and talking about it being time for him to move on, or maybe even consider early retirement.

But there was nothing in there about Wicklow or anyone else and although he should have been pleased, he couldn't help worry that there was something else going on. On the other hand, perhaps it didn't matter what he believed, it's what you could prove that counted. And according to Helen, there wasn't really any conclusive proof.

He stood up and walked over to the window. Outside, the trees were naked and bare. In the clump of old oak trees, some restless wood pigeons flapped around noisily. It was one of those beautifully blue, icily cold mornings. The weeks of rain had seemed to have come to an end, and it looked like Christmas was going to be dry and bright. He felt a sudden surge of optimism; he'd been worrying about the report for weeks but perhaps there really was nothing to worry about, perhaps everything was going to be all right.