All Comments on 'Answering Her Question'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Married to a woman on her third marriage?

I would not even date women who had been married twice when I was looking for my second wife. If they have had two marriages end bust, the odds on a third one are like winning the lottery. And yes my wife and I have had les/bi women in our bed. The woman in this story was living a lez life but was a bi female. She just didnt know it yet. Like most women are bi but never know it because they never open up sexually to another woman. This is ok as long as they know forsaking all others means all others.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Interesting Story...

Not sure that being a "pain whore" is that erotic (hence 75). I liked it when Sue from les to bi. I may be biased as I just read a story by Stultus about getting a woman out of a dangerously low self esteem / pain lifestyle.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 15 years ago
Loved it! People accepting who they are...

...and loving it! Hot, sexy and pleasurably painful loving, I love it!

That's a quick, arousing and lusty story. Had a lot more bite than your last tale. Way to go, Scorpio44!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
4 perspectives on pain-in-sex

I've had 3 lovers who included pain as an essential part of their pleasure. I will include myself as #4. All examples go way beyond the little spanking games. We're all over 60, but we all bring sonething different to the experience.

Only #1 had been badly beaten as a child, and , though I really enjoyed hurting her nipples and whipping her breasts and pussy in terms of breaking taboos, it eventually became a sad experience because I couldn't give her the love and reconciliation she needed afterwards. She wanted her mother's love afterwards, but her self-esteem was just too low (ex-alcoholic, compulsive hoarder)for me to become her "loving mother" and make-up for what she had suffered as a child. I said the excitement for me was in breaking the taboos, and I want to emphasize that our pain exploration went both ways, so that I encouraged her to whip my penis and my ass, too. And by the way, though the pain was very pleasurable, I almost put my cock out of commission for a long time with internal damage (not external bruises), so I want to warn you all against prolonged genital pain games!!!

#2 just liked to be spanked and have her ass whipped and then fucked hard in the ass. I have no idea what it was all about. After 8 months I just felt reduced to her "personal trainer" and sex felt like I was going to the gym for a workout. She had never been beaten as a child. She worked in a healing profession helping others with grief. She shared her body with me, but not her emotions. The pain was just a physical release, like going to a massage therapist, and just as impersonal. Eventually I couldn't even feel any sexual pleasure for myself in doing her.I just felt used.

#3 has a particular pain she enjoys: she wants me to not shave, so my face is like sand-paper. Then she wants me to rub my face over her breasts and her thighs and her pussy. The last time we were together I had her sit on my face , so she would take control of it and do it to herself, as an assertion of her desires, and not as something happening to her. She loves it that it hurts her to walk or bend the next few days. With her the pain is a tangible expression of grief at an emotionally sad childhood. She was never abused, but her parents wouldn't show feelings and were rigid and controlling, and once her father said she was "acting retarded" when, as a young girl, she was rubbing the silk lining of his winter overcoat as they walked together. Because she is a dynamic, socially generous, creative woman in her outside life, her pleasure at this pain that leaves her raw is an expression of the still raw feelings from her childhood, and I can love her both as the woman she is and the simultaneously naughty and hurt child she becomes.

#4 is myself. I have always found pain to be a release from my intellect: freedom from thinking. As such, pain becomes a release into more spontaneous pleasure. But more important for me, psychologically, is that when a woman is free (in herself) to cause me pain I can trust her to really "be there", to take responsibility for herself and to show her bad side as well as her good side. And the more submissively "feminine" I feel at the beginning of our love-making, the more assertive and dynamically "masculine" I become at the the end. So, pain becomes a confirmation of the aggression inherent in sexual intercourse (from an animal point of view), The origin of the word "aggression" is simply "the direct, undisguised pursuit of desire".

PS I highly recommend "The Erotic Mind" by Jack Morin. It REALLY helps!!! Also the very tender movie "Short Bus" (available on Netflix with an NC rating) As the closing song says: "Your demon is your best friend." Peace to all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Life of pain

I live in a life of pain, so I don't look to add to it. However, I'm wondering if this is part of why sex is intense to me. The only time I'm pain free is immediatly following sex. I actually see this story as a possible non-fiction. Thanks Scorpio44a, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It is in the reading!

Continue your work it is worthwhile!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
Pain

Pain is apparently a prime mover for some. I do not share that need but acknowledge it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Different

It is not my cup of tea however the dtory is very well written.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 14 years ago
Good Poly

I have liked all of your stories that I've read. I like the elements you include, poly, sex, some BDSM or Ds and folks learning new things about themselves. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a little different

a little bit different for my tastes but none the less a good short story. normally i like your longer stories because you develop them a bit more, but this was good as well.. the theme of the story, i normally dont read them but i decided that i wanted to find out. and it wasnt too bad.. but i like your other ones still better.. keep writing.. cya

don9721don9721about 14 years ago
you write very well.

story is very well written. i was entertained. i never ask for more.

thank you

movermoverabout 14 years ago
MMMMMMM

Good story, not my cup, but well written. I would read more if you wrote it. There is a part of me that says 'lucky bastard', but my mind has more sense, not to much.lol

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 14 years ago
Good one, as always!

You really know how to keep a reader coming back for more.

john1946john1946about 14 years ago
Good

A fun story. I have read several and this was as good as the others. Just wish you had gone further with it, but a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Read

Who said violence was bad? Was surprised Sue didn't bite his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Was wondering where the author known has Scorpio44 had went till discover this story.

I like what I read and like the way you put the finger in the question of love has a gift not has an demand.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 13 years ago
Second

This is the second time I've read this and I still liked it a hell of a lot. I figure it was pretty confusing for ALL three for a little while until all of these new emotions were thought through more clearly. This is a pretty big leap from a vanilla hetro man & wife one day to a man with two bi pain whores as lovers.

NookieBareNookieBareover 13 years ago
Where is Chapter Two?

A pleasure to read. Love the mix of kinky, group, lesbian and s&m sex!!! Would love to see another chapter or two to extend and expand the storyline.

Celticwench469Celticwench469over 13 years ago
Another keeper

I love all of your stories! Maybe by the time I finish them all I will be willing the ask the question too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hey Scorpio44a

great story keep them cumming

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
You know me better then that -

LOL I have read too many and voted and commented on too many to be baited in to a critique -

BUT critique I will lol -

Really nice - a bit outside my normal genre for enjoyment but it was a lot of fun.

A couple of places where the pronouns got me lost though - in the encounter when they all woke up the she's got particularly confused for me -

Other than that very nice as usual and your slant on how people think and interact is always thought provoking -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I wasn't expecting it to go as well as it did and I was pleasantly surprised. I look forward to reading all of your work.

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago

Very smooth story. I really loved the way it seemed to flow so naturally and inevitable for Sue.

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 12 years ago
Re-reading for a better understanding...

I've just re-read this story. The first time I was excited and horny after reading it. The second time I was still a little horny but very apprehensive even knowing the outcome of the story. I guess that I was able to think with my big head for a little and come to grips with the huge chance Kim & Lee took with bringing Sue into their lives.

Of course the wild card in all of this for me was all three having to coming to grips with both women being pain sluts. Lee now has to pull or push his masochistic side to the front to balance the two women needs and desires. I've known couples that didn't survive when one or the other discovered that dark corner of their physiological make up. It is a hard thing to understand why your cock gets hard when you smack a women's ass with your hand and see the red imprint you leave. If she is a pain slut you begin to smell her arousal after a couple of smacks and things just spiral from there. All of this is especially hard when all your life you've been taught that nice boys don't hit girls... And that nice girls don't want to have their ass smacked.

Thanks for the story as all ways. Maybe you could do a sequel and explore or develop their triad relationship. I keep checking for new stories and a pretty regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Kim broke her agreement with her husband when she moved up the date and sex with Sue a day early without asking first. Sue was disrespectful to their marriage and to the husband by stopping over unannounced to care for Kim the next day. Those are serious issues in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't understand the attraction that pain holds BUT...

I knew a lady that loved pain once. I could bite and pinch her but I only did it because she asked. Good story, different but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dialogue

I particularly like the way you write dialogue .... and the way - so far - your male character clearly likes women. Many of the authors on this site clearly don't.

Wish I could think of something more to say, but I want to read another before I sleep. You've become my favorite author. (Took a while to find 44A; glad I did.)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A CANNIBAL DOES NOT MAKE A GOOD MATE

especially for dessert and entrees. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm going to project my own stuff into this story. . .

. . . and while I've not exercised my s & m urges, I know they're there. Your story has created a context where at least I can imagine going there. For me, though, the sweet part of the story is him loving her enough to set aside his fear of losing her to allow her this exploration. You do such a nice job of creating situations where the reader can have feelings that are not boxed in by words you might have used making the characters' experience limit what the reader might feel. (Does that make sense?) Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your gift with us. I am blessed by having discovered your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What an odd story

Not what I expected at all. I called your story odd, so that must make me odd too. I really enjoyed reading it.The story just seemed to flow. I was ready for the same old tired story, but you kept going a different direction. Something newfor a change I plan on reading more of your work Thanks for posting this.

HHCongerHHCongerover 11 years ago
GREAT JOB

Your stories ring true on many levels. I started reading the first one you published and have continued on up too this one, each is as good as the last. Each story has a moral that if read slowly and completely the reader should understand what it is. I plan on reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was nice, a strong commitment to honor and love by the spouses...

And a man who was kind?devoted?fair?considerate?enamored?mature? enough to give his wife a chance to see who she might possibly be. A woman honest, considerate, and passionate enough to cherish his taking that risk. And a reluctant lover, who opened herself to something scary for her too. glad you picked a nice ending! TY OldBearswitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ previous anon

The word you're looking for to describe the husband is RETARDED.

1* for a stupid story.

vikingprincevikingprinceabout 10 years ago
Nicely Done

A potentially difficult topic well handled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well written...

Could feel his fear of putting into practice the saying "If you love something set it free..."

Glad to have it work out all around...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 for the topic, not the writing

I'm a gentle soul, and not into pain. I was hesitant to read the story for that reason. You kept me interested enough to accept the pain as a necessary part of the story. Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5* contentious , raw , angst .

had to read this story twice , & even now i have no idea how the Author conveyed so much, in so few words .

story is only 2 pages long, yet at the end i felt i had read 3 or 4 pages.

my gut feeling is this Author is not scoring as high as is deserved, due to the nature of the material written.

sweetone66sweetone66over 9 years ago
You are a gifted writer...

I enjoy your stories very much, and this one was no exception. Please continue to write, as your imagination and style are very enjoyable!!!

lmarkolmarkoover 9 years ago
dr8 work

you write very well, love poly and consensual pain was a great bonus

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story

This is a new type of story for me. Never heard of a pain whore. Like how it worked out.

Nw what about the girl at work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

As good a story as I've ever read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A dream.

My second wife was bi and always horny. Life was good. She has now been dead for a lot of years, but the good memories live on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only a Divorce Can Fix This Couple

He truly is a wimp, to let his wife have an affair with a woman..stupid man. WIPM!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I thought I wouldn't like it

I thought I wouldn't like it but it was a pleasant surprise. It was most definitely had a twist which I enjoyed.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
No Fu**in Way!

She can have her lesbian lover and a divorce.

jott50jott50over 7 years ago
I always vote!

But only comment if I feel really moved by the story. This one left me thoughtful of the possibilities of a continued relationship with two women that were a lot more alike than they realized in their sexual preferences. Each had experience but from opposite sides. The pain thing was the only turn off for me. I can say this even though in my own relationship I am the one that gets pleasure from any type of pain. I just felt that that the bi curious aspect was enough. Good job on the married couple struggling to include a third to their sexual experience. I know that would be a huge compromise to most married couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid story from begining to end

The whole plot is just stupid a husband willing to share his wife with another person. I don't care if a man or woman. He obviously don't love her. Not in the way you wrote him. If she's a closeted lesbian and she wants to explore it. Gof for it but get a legal separation and you can go exploring if you like sex with other women better than with your wife. AS I said plain stupid because there was obviously not olve in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First Fetish story I've read on Lit.

5* I loved the story line and the writing. First story that included two bi women for me where one was also a cheating wife. I thought the concept was unique. Only constructive comment would be to tell you that I often lost track of who was speaking. Hard to fix, I imagine.

Mal452Mal452about 3 years ago

I liked the unique nature of this story told in an interesting way. I also liked the intriguing non sensational way it was told.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Asked to vote I do my best so here goes - some of Scorpio's stories are good, some excellent but this one leaves me indifferent. Dealing with the "m" of s&m, mixed in with bi-sexual ladies is okay and can be "hot" to us pervs but biting and drawing blood is a turn-off .......

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Very erotic story, thank you.

An honest wife, a loving husband.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957about 1 year ago

I dated 2 young ladies which enjoyed rough handling in my younger years and then married the 3rd. Long conversations and trying different ideas led to these enjoyable times.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip695 months ago

Loved it. Finally something different in the LW category. Well done; got my motor going, and that’s not an easy task. Thank for this HOT, well written, and unique story.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip695 months ago

Ooops, just realized, the story is not in the LW category, please disregard the LW Comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous