Anthony and Gracie - La Etapa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie leaned into Amandina, rocking back and forth slightly to keep the friction Anthony's cock was producing inside her. Amandina, now sitting somewhat lower, leaned forward and captured Gracie's left nipple between her lips, sucking it and tonguing it lightly. Gracie's thighs begin to tremble as she literally exploded around Anthony at the touch of Amandina's tongue. Gracie climaxed hard—very hard, as her pussy muscles gripped Anthony's cock like a vice, then began to pulse her muscles as she rode the orgasm out. Beneath her, Anthony was moving as little as possible, just pulling Gracie hard onto him, hoping to keep control.

Gracie leaned back into Anthony, almost collapsing as Amandina's smirk changed to an expression of contorted passion—Javier thrust into her and fucked her into orgasm as well, his eyes snapping wide open to look into Anthony's as Amandina reached under to grip his cock, holding him in place while the tremors overtook her.

Gracie regained control in time to see Amandina pull her hand from Javier's cock, putting it palm down on the table to steady herself on all fours. She smiled at Gracie and moved forward and lower, seeing Gracie's position as the perfect opportunity to get closer to the action. Amandina slid forward as Gracie closed her eyes and begin to roll her hips, sliding Anthony's cock against the sensitive ridge inside her. Amandina moved closer still and Anthony and Gracie could both feel her breath cool against their hot skin. All at once, Anthony could feel the tremors of orgasm start in Gracie, then with a flick of tongue on his shaft and he realized Amandina had started to lick Gracie's clit while he was buried in her from behind.

Javier climbed on the table and thrust back into Amandina---his staying power impressive to say the least. Gracie could feel Amandina's head bump into her as Javier pushed into her pussy again, his pace slow but insistent. Amandina's tongue was working wonders as Gracie had been coming for a minute and a half, hitting little peak, after little peak—and Gracie's almost constant clenching and releasing had a monumental affect on Anthony.

As Anthony approached his own point of no return, Amandina reached back and pulled her companion tight to her, his hands supporting her waist as she freed a hand and slipped it to the base of Anthony's cock, still buried in Gracie. First, she paused her tongue and pulled away slightly, then slid her fingers in circles around Gracie's clit, then along Anthony's shaft as it disappeared into Gracie's pussy, her fingers becoming slick with their co-mingled wetness. At once, Amandina reapplied her tongue, insistently this time, trying to bring Gracie off again, as she slipped her cum-soaked fingers hand under Anthony.

Then all things happen at once...Again, Gracie's legs begin to tremble and her thrusts against Anthony became erratic and uncontrolled as her climax overtook her...Amandina began to moan into Gracie's clit as she reached her own peak....followed by Javier...and then, as Amandina's dripping finger pushed deep inside him, Anthony pulled Gracie down hard onto him, trapping the head of his cock against her cervix as his own pulses joined the rest as he let go deep inside her.

As the new foursome began to realize where they were, they turned toward the stage only to find the audience facing them. The applause was deafening, as even the threesome on stage gave them a standing ovation.

Anthony and Gracie knew they would come back again next week.

12