Anthony's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miya purposefully tugged Cynthia down on to the floor, laying her on her back. Instinctively, her legs fell open for Miya. And as Miya leaned forward, inhaling that sweet intoxicating scent, she glanced at Anthony who had released his cock and now held it firmly in his hand. Their eyes caught and held while Miya used her tongue to bestow the glistening baby smooth lips with a slow, wet lick. Cyn shivered and moaned softly. Anthony too, groaned as he watched. He knew he was privileged to witness such an intimate act. Miya closed her eyes and became lost in the taste and feel of Cynthia's hot, wet pussy. Moaning and almost purring contently as she lapped and drank the sweet honey that poured from her. Anthony began stroking and tugging his cock as he observed. Again that feeling, the knowledge of seeing something forbidden, had overcome him, which thrilled him and only served to heighten his arousal. Cynthia began to writhe beneath Miya's relentlessness. Wildly she began thrusting her hips into Miya's face. Her cries were loud, frantic.

"Ooh god yes, Miya... make her cum baby. Make her cum for me."

Hearing his words and the hunger with which he spoke only made her more determined. She delved into Cynthia with a fervor. She prompted her with her own commands. She slurped noisily. Driving her tongue in and out of her. Suddenly grabbing Miya's hair Cynthia groaned loudly and arched her back sharply.

Miya lifted her head slightly and cooed in a voice that Anthony had never heard before, "Mmmm, that's my girl... yeah baby... cum for me Cynthia."

Miya buried her face between Cynthia's legs, using her mouth, and tongue, even her nose to milk every drop from Cynthia, but she never took her eyes off of Anthony. She watched as he stroked his cock madly, his entire fist was wrapped tightly around the thick shaft, and the head was a fierce red. And just as Cynthia drenched her face and tongue, Anthony too, erupted. His cum spurting all over his bare stomach and chest. Miya gave a great moan as both of her lovers had cum for her. Finally the thrashing slowed, but Miya didn't stop... not until Cynthia had drifted all the way back to earth. When Miya finally pulled herself away from Cynthia, her mouth, lips and chin shined prettily with the nectar of her one and only female lover.

Anthony could only marvel at what had just happened. In the 4 years of knowing her he never once saw this side of her, and sexually, they had experienced some pretty wild things together. On several occasions they had grazed the subject of a threesome, with either male or female partners, but she managed to keep this secret hidden from him. Yes, she had given hint to the fact that she'd been with another woman, but Anthony always assumed it was a one-time thing. But he had to admit he was more turned on than ever by what he'd just witnessed. The possibilities for the remainder of the evening seemed virtually endless.

Miya could see the look in Anthony's eyes, and she loved it. He was a hodge-podge of emotions, pleasant surprise mixed with pleasure; anticipation mingled with a coolness of patience. But what Miya loved the most was the confidence she saw. He knew this was just the beginning and these two women would make this a birthday to remember.

Miya gave a cat-like stretch, leaning back, her hands and arms behind her supporting her upper body and her legs stretched out in front of her. She could only grin at her two best lovers. Cynthia too, sat up and mimicked Miya's pose, only she propped herself on her elbows.

Smiling at Anthony, Miya said, "You had no idea, did you?"

Anthony shook his head slowly and replied, "I had no clue. But I caught on pretty quickly at the club."

Cynthia craned her neck towards Anthony, smiling she teased, "Well... a girl has to have some secrets, you know."

"And what a secret you are," he said to her and winked playfully.

"I just wish I could say that we orchestrated the whole thing," Miya confessed.

Anthony chuckled as he stood. "Hell darlin, with what just happened?" Looking down at his stomach and at the still glistening trail of semen, he grinned at both women and added, "I'll take dumb-luck like this any day." With that he left the room to clean himself up a bit. While he was in the bathroom he could hear the two women talking, but really couldn't make out what they were saying. Then, they were quiet.

When he walked back into the living he saw the two women had moved in position. Instead of sprawled out contently on the floor as they had been, they were now lying next to each other. Their faces close to the other and gazing into each other's eyes. It was truly an act of intimacy; and one that, despite what had just transpired on his living room floor, Anthony felt he'd intruded upon. And felt even more as an intruder when he heard one of them whisper, "I've missed you." Though Anthony couldn't be sure, he thought it was Cynthia who spoke.

Miya, who was facing in Anthony's direction, broke eye contact with Cynthia and saw him watching them. As she held his gaze, Miya's dark eyes smiled in such a way that always made Anthony's flesh come alive. She leaned closer to Cynthia bringing their mouths just a fraction of an inch apart. Cynthia's tongue slowly and gently licked Miya's slightly parted lips. Miya was glowing with an inner desire, a sexual prowess that simply radiated from her in every way. In the way she looked at him, the way touched the tan girl's body and even in the way she moved.

Cynthia knew that Miya was watching Anthony but she didn't mind. She was game for whatever her friend had in mind. And right now, she knew Miya was teasing him as much as she could, tormenting him in the best possible way. Finally Miya gave in. She pressed her lips forward and kissed Cynthia ever so gently, but her eyes never left Anthony's face. He grinned as he watched.

When the two women finally pulled away from each other he said, ""You know, you two ladies are gonna kill me."

As he reclaimed his spot on the sofa, Cynthia giggled playfully and asked, "I hope you don't mind that I've monopolized all of Miya's time."

Shaking his head he said, "Mind? Oh not at all, in fact, I'm feeling honored to be here." He watched as the ladies again sat up and looked at him while he spoke. "But I'm tellin' ya," he added, "One more kiss like that, and I'm gonna have to dive head first between the two of you." Miya had to laugh at the mental image.

Cyn all but leered at Miya; her grin was mischievous and simply wicked. Miya knew instantly what Cyn was thinking and she returned the look. Together they stood and beamed at Anthony. Miya still in her pretty red bra and panties, and Cyn completely nude, save for her high-heeled shoes. Their eyes sparkling in the low light, their mouths turned up at the corners and their bodies perfect in every way.

Finally both women stepped forward on long and beautiful legs. Even though they seemed to be moving in slow motion, each step they took made his heart race that much quicker. Walking side by side, until they reached the table that sat in front of the sofa. One moved to the right, the other to the left, yet still working in unison. Like lionesses stalking their prey, one woman distracting his attention while the other crept closer. Converging upon him from both sides until their quarry was effectively cornered. Not that Anthony had any notion of dashing from either woman, but even if he wanted to, there would be no direct line to freedom.

Miya and Cyn lowered themselves down next to Anthony. Each taking a side as they sank into the plushness of the sofa next to him. Again, working as one, both women let the fingers of one feminine hand trail up his stomach. Warm and soft, roaming through the coarse hairs on his chest, sending shivers down his spine. Anthony gave into the sensation, relaxing into the back of the sofa slightly. As her fingers neared his chin, Miya gently used her index finger to turn his head towards her; she leaned forward and brushed the lightest of kisses across his lips. He smiled at her, his eyes gleaming in the light. Before he could respond, his face was being directed the other way, Cyn mimicked Miya's action. Her warm breath feathered across his lips.

It all seemed too surreal to Anthony. Each woman worked independently vying for his attention, yet together they were driving him mad. One mouth would caress his lips while another would flitter over the flesh of his neck or chest. Their gentle female hands seem to touch him all over, his face, hair, chest and stomach. He let the two women carry him far away, surrendering to their insistent touch, loosing himself in the bliss of each new sensation. The soft mouths on his flesh, the warmth and feel of each woman's body against his. He became the vessel of their desires. His body the craft in which each woman could both give and receive pure and perfect ecstasy.

Anthony had closed his eyes, relishing in the feel of each woman's body. Not really wanting this most enjoyable moment to stop, but when Miya slowly peeled herself from his side he began to anxiously await her next move. Though he didn't have to wait long.

Standing before him, Miya offered her hand. In silence Anthony took it and pulled himself off the sofa. She turned her head up to him and kissed him. Cyn slithered off the sofa and now kneeled in front of and just to the side of Anthony. Her hands journeyed up and down his thighs, feeling the strength in his legs. He then watched as Miya began trekking her way downward. She kissed her way down his stomach while her nails dragged lightly over his flesh. He had removed his shirt sometime before, though none could say exactly when.

Miya positioned herself in the same manner as Cynthia, kneeling in front of him, her hands too petting his legs and thighs. The four hands moved their way slowly towards the growing bulge in his jeans. Gazing down upon the two dark-haired beauties, he tried to commit every aspect of this moment to memory: The feel of their hands unzipping his pants, two sets of hands freeing his tumescent member from its confinement. The way those dark eyes looked up at him, sparkling and hungry. It became an almost unbearable sensation when he felt both warm wet tongues beginning to dance along the length of his thick shaft. He drew in a deep gasp of air each time the women would flick their wet tongues over each new inch.

Anthony could barely breathe, let alone speak. "Ohhh. Fuck, yes," was all he could manage. He had to fight hard to keep his eyes opened to watch as well as feel. A wonderful and heavenly feeling of being licked by two women. Anthony had to put a hand on the back of the women's head, almost as much for balance as to feel them moving along him.

While the two women kneeled in front of Anthony, the women's eyes caught and held. Watching each other as they affectionately bathed his cock. As their tongues fluttered over and around the rigid flesh, there was just the slightest hint of his earlier ejaculation. Sighing softly at his taste. They made their way along him. When the two tongues flicked over his overly sensitive cock-head Anthony's legs flinched. Tormented and teased, all he could do was groan.

Miya watched with interest as she held the stiff member for her girl friend. Cynthia's pretty mouth opened slightly and with his hand on the back of her head, he pushed forward. Feeling the swollen head slip between her lips, he groaned again. He watched as he began disappearing between those sinful red lips. Feeding her each hard inch of him as Miya held him firmly in place.

"Mmmm," she purred, "He tastes wonderful doesn't he, Cyn?"

The only reply was a soft, agreeable moan.

Like Anthony, Miya didn't want to chance missing a thing. She not only wanted to feel as much as possible, but she wanted to see every movement made. Miya smiled as she watched the way that thick pole slipped easily in and out of Cyn's mouth. Each time Cynthia pulled her head back, she could see the way it shimmered with saliva. She could hear Anthony's breath deepening, Cyn moaned pleasurably.

Several minutes had passed with Cyn sucking and slurping at him. Miya watched while she held him, but from time to time she'd lean forward and let her mouth and tongue mingle with Cyn's. Their tongue's not only gliding easily along Anthony's wet shaft, but also over each other. Other times Miya would lean further down and lap carefully at Anthony's balls, feeling them grow heavy with cum.

Cynthia's lips applied just the right amount of pressure and her tongue was absolutely relentless. But experience told Miya that Cyn had Anthony dangerously close to the edge. His breathing was quick and shallow, as though he couldn't quite get enough air into his lungs.

He too, knew he had to stop Cyn. Her mouth was hot, it was wet and it was going to make him cum again. Anthony wasn't ready for that just yet. There was so much he wanted to do first.

When he spoke his voice almost failed him, "Cyn, stop. Oh god, you're going to make me cum. Stop."

But the girl showed no signs of slowing. He finally had to wrap his fingers in her hair, and pull back slightly so that her forward momentum could be stopped. Cynthia groaned loudly and struggled playfully towards him again.

Slipping himself from her pretty mouth he said, "Not yet."

The hunger he saw in her eyes was incredible, like a ravenous woman at a feast. She cooed, "But I want to taste you now." Her lips turned into the most perfect little frown that Anthony had to chuckle. It was beautiful the way she sulked.

"Not yet," he reiterated.

He helped both women to their feet. Pulling them close to him, he embraced them around the waist. He looked at Miya and said, "We need to go upstairs."

As he led the way, Cyn stopped and bent to take her shoes off. Glancing behind him, he saw her, "No, leave them on." She grinned and nodded.

The trio found their way up the stairs and to the large bedroom. Anthony walked in the darkness to the side of the bed and fumbled with the lamp switch. Bright light instantly flooded the room. Cynthia looked around the room and admired the masculine décor. The furniture was made of thick wood, rich and expensive looking. As she took in the unfamiliar setting she saw candles scattered around the room.

"Mind if I lit a few of these candles instead?" Cyn asked.

"Not at all. There are a few more in that top right drawer, if you'd like."

Anthony waited until Cyn lit a few of the scented candles before he switched off the lamp. In the dim light he made his way to the foot of the bed where Miya sat. He pulled her to her feet and embraced her.

Softly he whispered in her ear, "Are you sure about this?"

Miya smiled and nodded. As she looked into his dark eyes, she asked, "Are you?" But the fire in his eyes told her all she needed to know. Anthony brought his mouth to hers and lightly touched his lips to hers.

Anthony kissed her from her mouth, along her jaw line, to her ears. From her ear he kissed and nibbled his way down her neck, passing his tongue over the notch in her throat, he felt her lifeblood pulsing quickly within her. The small playful kisses lingered on her flesh long after his mouth moved further down her chest. His actions were determined and deliberate. Anthony was a very attentive lover, always knowing exactly how to ignite a fire within her.

Together his hands and mouth moved with great care as he cupped each breast in his hands. Pushing them together slightly he let his tongue drag slowly over each mound of flesh. Inadvertently his thumbs brushed across her nipples, awaking them immediately. Quickly they hardened under the light material. When a small moan escaped her lips, Anthony continued to tickle the large rock-like buds with the balls of his thumbs.

As Cynthia finished lighting the last of several candles around the room, she heard the other woman emit the low pleasurable sound. Stealthy she joined the couple and stood behind Miya. Cyn gently brushed the long dark hair to the side. At once, Miya tilted her head to the side, affording the warm mouth better access to that sensitive, tender area in the nook of her neck. Miya shivered slightly.

Anthony had moved from her delicious breasts to her firm stomach. His moist warm tongue tickling her in the most sensuous manner. He was bending at the knees as he taunted her, until at least, he sat at the foot of the bed. His hands moving slowly along the outline of her body, from the swell of her large breasts downward, curving in with the smallness of her waist.

Cynthia's hands also passed over the tan and exquisite body. Together the four hands caressed her, they touched her, and they felt her body heat. Small feminine hands began to unhook the front-snapping bra. Anthony watched as those feminine hands ever so slowly peeled the material back and freed Miya's beautiful round tits. The red bra tossed to the side and forgotten. Anthony leaned back slightly to watch as Cynthia fondled Miya slowly. Cupping one breast in each hand, squeezing the tender flesh and massaging gently. Though he noticed that Cyn was careful not to touch those hard nipples. She teased Miya by dragging her long nails around the darker more sensitive flesh, moving ever closer to Miya's protruding buds. Miya's body gave a small shiver as Cyn grew closer.

Then much to Miya's dismay the fingers began to move away until once again the hands cupped her mounds of flesh. Cyn held them firmly as Anthony leaned his head forward again. Miya melted back into Cyn as she felt Anthony's warm wet tongue dart out and flick her aching nipple. Quick and teasing. He moved to the other and did the same. He listened to her groan softly as he blew cool air across her breasts. The sensation made her squirm and moan quietly again.

Finally Anthony leaned forward again, without pretense or hesitation he took one hardened nipple into his mouth and he began suckling. Pulling and tugging at the flesh. Sucking her into his moist mouth and letting it snap back. Playfully, hungrily he slurped at her nipples. He felt her body quiver when his teeth grazed almost painfully on the oversensitive bud.

Cynthia watched over Miya's shoulder how Anthony's mouth greedily consumed Miya's nipples. Cynthia's hands traveled the outline of Miya's body until she reached the tiny waistband of Miya's panties and slowly she began to push them down over Miya's hips. Bending at the knees she helped Miya to step out of them and tossed them to the side as well. Cynthia's hands lovingly caressed the long and elegant legs of her one time girlfriend. Cynthia allowed her head to move forward, feeling the firm cheeks against her lips. She kissed softly but steadily moved down and inward until she found Miya's most intimate of places from behind. A muffled sound came from Cynthia as she tasted Miya.

Cynthia lapped slowly and affectionately. It had been so long since she'd touched this woman and she relished in the very feel of her. She used her hands to gently pull the flesh further apart so that she could better savor the taste of this woman.

Lost in the wonderful sensation of rediscovering her lover, she hadn't realized Anthony had slid from the bed and was now kneeling in front of Miya as well. Cynthia pressed her face hard against Miya's backside, exploring her deeply when she felt Anthony's warm tongue brush over hers. A chorus of moans ensued. Each was expressing the appreciation of this woman's body, and the excitement of the moment. The dual lapping they bestowed on Miya was sheer heaven. With Anthony licking from the front and Cynthia from behind Miya was sure to cum.

Anthony's hands were roaming all over Miya's body. By happenstance, he found Cynthia's hand on Miya's thigh. He wrapped his fingers in hers as they together ate at Miya's pussy.