All Comments on 'Anticipation at the Theater'

by BobbieJean

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sizzled

And you wondered if it was likable? It was hot! You should write more!

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
+more+

You need a little more titillation, but what a great story. Next chapter fuck him in the back of the private box, and then have him fuck you over the rail of the private box.

luvthehobbyluvthehobbyabout 17 years ago
Nice start

That was a great appetizer, very hot. Hope to read some more from you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What time do I pick you up for the show

That is a hot story! It got me so hard I want to take you to the theater and have you the way you describe the hot sex in your story.

Linebacker56Linebacker56almost 17 years ago
Now That's Theater...

OK this is the way a night out with a special lady should be. Romantic and erotic...excuse while I stand infront of my freezer for the next hour or so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Love to take the author to a show anytime! My dick is still hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbieJean@BobbieJean
I was a closet hobby writer in my younger days. 16 years ago I submitted a few short stories on this site and then took a long hiatus. Now I find myself inspired and ready to stroke the keys again and curate new content. I am no pro and don't claim to be, just the mistress of ...