All Comments on 'Antique Romance Ch. 01'

by thatonekidd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah!!!

really good start... keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sho good! :3

Really great start to the story! I'm excited to see where/how this goes!!

P.s. - Jared sounds hot!!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I like it please continue. Tobi seems really cool. A little slutty but I like him lols.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You've never even seen a stripper in real life, have you sweetie?

Sorry. If he was so cute, so popular, so wonderful in the stripper world no club manager would side line him, no matter what his sins. If that were to happen, all he would have had to do is walk his narrow behind in to the club next door. He'd have a steady gig, a bigger salary, and all the sex he wanted.

From "rich kid", to "rising star" to "nanny". Um. No. Not with a blue collar worker who can't pay him.

I like him. Don't get me wrong - I just think he's got more to offer than...whatever you have in mind with a blue collar worker with no money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hurry!

Need chapter 2 please! Love it, love it, love it!!!

OutamaOutamaabout 11 years ago
Love it

I thought this was a cute and good start to a new series :)

Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to the dmbass anonymous person

What a stupid ass and dumb thing to say about the guy having a blue collar job... If u have half a brain u will see that money and riches and fame aint mean jack squat! Sound so dunce. So u saying because the guy not rich he can't fall in love with him? U need to shut the fuck up /// to the author.... I like where the story is going... Keep on writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ch2

Plz hurry with ch2 this is really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been waiting 8 years for ch2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous