All Comments on 'Antonio the Serial Rapist'

by ajinomoto

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the fuck

What

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Kinda rushed and random. Needs a few more intimate details to give it more of an edge. I did like how it switched and he got his payback in the end though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Riiiiiight ! (high five !).

The Punishment fits the Crime in this case. That's as it SHOULD be. Especially as the little shit would likely get a thorough ass-bollocking on a regular basis from his fellow prison inmates too. Great. THAT's as it should be in this case TOO. Oh, And throw away the key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
different

Your story is kind of different, isn't it? Almost reminds me of a documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IMPUNITY

He doesn't rape with immunity, he rapes with impunity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Carrying a grudge?

Your politics are even more trite than your prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awful

Obvious and petty feminist caricature. It's basically a New York Times article written more or less from the perspective of the rapist. Keep your politics away from the realm of sexual fantasy.

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
If I want this shit I'll watch the news

At least they know how to write good copy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

Firstly- The writing style doesn't include a lot of detail, which is a shame

Secondly- I was hoping he'd get away with it. That's what the story was suggesting, massively disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waste of Time

Sycophantic liberal drivel. I'm going to print a copy of this excrement and burn it...your story will contribute to global warming. This is the opposite of erotica, and does not have the intelligent structure to even be considered as an essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

Really? That was the best you could do? Shows you why Feminists are lesbians. They have no imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous