Any Chance We Could Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The architect called it the 'nanny suite'. They're also commonly called the 'grandmother suite'. There was some dead space over the enlarged den that he decided could be used for another bedroom. It's all in the original quote," Dave explained.

We settled in at a table in the grill and after ordering I asked Dave, "You're involved with a lifestyle group aren't you? Or at least your wife lets you have sex with other women, doesn't she?"

"Blunt aren't you? Why the question? Why the conclusion?"

"Veronica mentioned that you implied that you've shared your bed with Alyssa and Saturday at the great tit show in my front yard you said that your wife knew about Alyssa. I'm asking because I need some advice from a friend," I said.

"Whew, I thought you were going to hold it against me," he replied.

"Oh, God no. You do then share your marital bed with other women?" I asked.

"And men," he replied grinning. "What's your question?"

"I have two, the first is kinda complicated and the second is personal. Friday night Veronica and I had a young stud join us in bed and she fucked him. I was fucking, for the first time, a particular woman and I became so engrossed in watching Veronica get pleasured I think I neglected my new partner. She didn't say anything but I felt I wasn't as focused on her as I should have been. This morning she said she'd never felt so loved as she had Friday night, yet I didn't give her my best or the attention and loving I felt she deserved. How do you handle a situation like that, your wife fucking someone else while you're in the same bed that is?"

"Well, first let me say that I love my wife very dearly. She is my life. My desire is nothing less than for her to be fulfilled completely and deeply loved. She uplifts me and is my best friend. I haven't always done everything right or said the right things as often as I wish. I'm a guy who's learning and strives to do his best and to be a little better every day. Yes, my wife and I are involved with a lifestyle group that's somewhat closed."

"What do you mean somewhat closed?" I couldn't help but ask. It was new to me and I was curious.

"Only members receive party information, nothing is distributed or posted publically. Every group of this type sets its own rules. Our group allows guests if they're with a member and the member had received prior approval from both the host and hostess. Guests can only attend twice without becoming a member and membership requires approval from two thirds of the active membership. There is a fee too, $300 per couple every six months to cover various expenses incurred by the couples who host the parties. As to the heart of your question, watching my wife get fucked happens all the time," he grinned as he picked up his diet Pepsi.

"The first time I went to a lifestyle gathering with my new wife I was held and cuddled by a very sexy and very understanding gorgeous redhead who's a close friend of my wife. Rather than expecting me to fuck her as my wife was getting fucked she teased me, gently touched me from my shoulders and arms to my chest to my thighs as well as my aroused manhood. Allowing me to fondle her she quietly commented about what was happening and how much my wife and the guy were enjoying themselves. When it was over the redhead invited me to fuck her. Boy was I eager to fuck her. My heart was racing so much that I fumbled around at first like a nervous inexperienced teen. In a way I was. I'd never fucked anyone who was not my girlfriend or wife. Besides my first wife, Evie and a girlfriend from college, she was only the fourth woman I'd been with. And I certainly hadn't done it with someone watching. She was patient and encouraging and soon my nervousness vanished. She talked dirty to me. She also stoked my fire by reminding me what I'd just seen my wife do. She guided my attention and energy into a strong, energetic fuck that I still fondly remember.

"After that it never was an issue. My wife and I both enjoy watching the other fuck. I have never viewed my wife as an extension of my personhood or as my possession. I don't believe in controlling her. She's a person in her own right, and my equal, my helpmate and I'm hers. As I said a moment ago I want her to flourish and be fulfilled completely. Also, I get turned on watching her get fucked and watching her facial expressions as she approaches and pushes through a climax," smiled Dave.

"Hmm, I guess I should have just watched and not tried to match him stroke for stroke. The second and third time she fucked him, I enjoyed the show, but she's still having some lingering doubts. I guess time'll take care of that," I mused.

"Being distracted isn't uncommon," Dave assured me. "Don't try to match what's happening to your wife I've tried to do that as well. As you discovered you'll be distracted from whomever you're trying to fuck and if you're the person I think you are Scott you'll regret not giving your attention and best effort to the woman who you are fucking. Friday night for you was a good example."

"To say I was disappointed in myself is an understatement," I confessed. I felt like I could confide in him. I not only liked his outlook on life and his attitude towards his wife, but I felt that we were quickly becoming friends.

"Scott, resist the urge to turn it into a competition. Sex and making love should never be a competition or an exercise to prove your manhood. You have nothing to prove to your wife or the woman you are enjoying. Be comfortable with yourself and take pleasure in the moment. If you're feeling anything more than mild jealousy,... let me be frank about this, you,... neither of you, should be there. From what you just said the young lady was more than satisfied, so it sounds like your feeling about her being disappointed is unfounded. As for disappointment in yourself for not giving her your attention, learn from it. I know you'll do much better the next time," he paused.

He was right it shouldn't be a competition and if I watch her I should draw enjoyment from watching her being pleasured. Also I shouldn't dump on myself too much. I should learn from it.

"The next time you fuck the young lady focus only on her. There's also a common dynamic that women, ... wives, who are with another man for the first time look for signs that their husband is either okay or not okay with what's happening. Little insecurities and fears that we may have damaged our primary relationship are real. If there were any chance that your reaction could have been interpreted as a negative, going through her insecurity filter, your wife will interpret it that way," Dave continued smiling.

"What can I do to prevent or limit it from happening?" I asked

He nodded that he understood my concern. "Such minor insecurities diminish with time. Be patient and keep assuring her. Develop your own rituals and processes for reconnecting and reassuring each other that all is well. One woman I know has her husband ejaculate over her breasts and vagina either for they leave or when they get home. She calls it 'being marked'. It's their way but not one for me. It's too much like viewing my wife as my possession. My wife and I enjoy cuddling and gently making love as soon as possible following a party. After we make love we cuddle some more and talk about what we did and what we enjoyed with our sex partners. It's our way to affirm each other and that our love remains firm. I think the key is to naturally tell her often how much you love her and reassure her often that you value her and are pleased with her. Treat her as someone special, which she is, naturally giving her occasional special gifts such as dinners out, clothing, and of course diamonds never fail," grinned Dave.

"I do need to be more intentional in giving the ladies little gifts as an expression of my love," I ventured.

Dave grinned, "Let me be clear about this Scott, if you and Veronica are going in the direction of having an open relationship of some sort, it's paramount that you intentionally invest in your primary relationship. It takes work, thought and an investment in time to be alone, to just be together to talk. You may consider this to be kinky, but from time to time I take my wife out shopping for an item or two for her to wear for a special event or a special person. Sometimes I'll help her decide what to wear to a gathering or for a sexual encounter. She does similar things for me too. Give some thought to doing something like that from time to time, something that's meaningful for both of you. Remember, women love shopping. Helping buy an outfit or select an item for her to wear for a lover sends a powerful message of assurance and that you really do love her."

"Thanks. I like the idea of doing both. Your redhead was Carol McDonough, wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, she's in our social circle. Does that bother you?" he replied.

"No. She says that when we get married she'll quit, but neither Veronica nor I have asked her to." I replied.

"Wait. Aren't you engaged to Veronica?" Dave asked.

"Yes, but Carol and Veronica go way back to college and she's asked us both to marry her and take her into our marriage. We've agreed to do that after having extensive conversations with a family counselor based at Wash U." I replied.

"Dr Evelyn Graham?"

"Yes, how do you know her?" I asked in surprise.

"I sleep with her every night, she's my wife and the mother of our four daughters," he smiled.

"Really, no shit. Why didn't you mention this before?" I asked incredulously.

"She keeps her professional life and counseling sessions between her and her clients. She never shares with me the names of who she's counseling in a therapeutic framework or what they've discussed, and I'd have it no other way. She rarely talks about her work at home, and when she does it's in more of a general nature to gain a male perspective on an issue. I knew she was marrying you and from a few none-private things she's said I thought maybe you knew but didn't want to interject it into our business relationship," he explained.

"I've no objection to her privacy, and I've no objection to you being a swinger, nor having fucked Carol, ... probably multiple times. But I do have a favor to ask now knowing those things. Veronica, in case you haven't noticed is quite taken with you and would like to have you fuck her. Would you be interested in being her birthday present, so to speak?" I asked.

"When's her birthday, before or after your wedding?" he asked.

"After, it's December first. Does it make a difference?"

"Yes, I'd be pleased to be her present since I'll have completed your job. I don't ever mix business and pleasure. Is this going to be a surprise?" he smiled.

"Yes, we can work out some details later, and thanks. Would your fucking her preclude us having subsequent business arrangements?" I asked.

"Not at all. What I should have said is that I'll not enter into a sexual relationship with someone with whom I have an existing business relationship. If I'm already in such a relationship then it's another matter and I'll do business with them," he explained. "Yes, I've noticed that Veronica openly flirts with me."

"Good," I smiled.

"Would you like to 'enjoy' my wife while I'm 'enjoying' yours? It's entirely optional, not aquid pro quoby any means. If she's amenable, which I believe she would be." Dave asked.

"Sure I would. She's a wonderful, pretty, sexy woman. I'd be nuts to pass an opportunity like that. So it's our secret for now, thanks." I said.

"To keep it a surprise, we may have to talk about ideas via text or email lest we be overheard. Let me give you a non-business email address you can use," he said as he started to write on the back of one of his business cards.

On the ride back to his office Dave reminded me to allow my romantic heart to be expressed freely in how I talk to my wives, touch them, and giving them random little surprises ranging from flowers to taking them shopping for something special like jewelry and dresses, to taking them out for a romantic dinner. He also reminded me that I need to spend some time alone with each of my wives regularly as well as with them together. He explained that the primary relationships need not to be neglected.

I agreed that there should be nights where we have no visitors in our bedroom and that we needed to have some nights out alone.

I dropped Dave off. As he exited the car I thought about how Dave felt about this wife. My feelings were similar. Veronica was the love of my life. Now that I'd found her I couldn't imagine living without her.

I recognized Lauren's Corvette in the lot as I wiped a tear from my eye, and as I was backing out of my parking spot. I saw her holding one of her signature red wallets as she came out of the building with an older gentleman. I stopped and waited for her to finish her conversation and as she was about to pass, I opened the door and stood. "Hi, Lauren, what's up?" I smiled.

"Oh, Hi, Scott. I called the leasing agent right after talking to you and was told that he'd be on the premises at noon. So, I ran over here to scope it out. There're two offices that'd serve us well as a foundation site. The larger one could be an administrator's office and the other the secretary's. We could use the common conference room as needed. Or the larger office could be a 'conference room', with the other an administrator's office. The receptionist at the desk would field all calls and put our mail in the office for us. We could also share the common copier being billed for copies recorded against our access codes. I explained that there wouldn't necessarily be someone here every day, at least not for the next several months. He explained the common receptionist concept is designed to support our business model and ensure all calls are answered. I have a leasing agreement and the gentleman's card," she smiled. "The rates are reasonable for what we're getting. We'll need to fund a checking account for the foundation," she added. "Oh, and I called the lawyer you recommended to do the government paperwork to register the foundation and get the status determination. He'll have everything completed and to you for review and signatures within the week."

"You never cease to amaze me, young lady. We'll talk about it later today or in the morning. Right now I need to drop by Emerson's house and pick up some RV brochures he said he had for me." I replied.

"Oh, I already picked those up on the way over here. Emerson's message was passed on to me to tell you later today. I hope that's alright?" she asked. "Sorry I should have texted you on your cell."

"Again, you're an amazing woman, Lauren. Call Cheryl to call Emerson and see if she can set up breakfast at our house with him and Hazel, Veronica, you, and me either tomorrow or Wednesday."

As I was about to re-enter my car I remembered the invitation from Joy. I grabbed my keys, closed the door and strode back into the building. As I entered Dave's office I didn't see him, but Joy stood from her desk and with an impish smile on her face walked to the drawing board. As she reached the edge she placed her hands flat on the surface and with a slight twist of her torso bent across the board. Her blouse was almost fully unbuttoned to the top of her tight jeans and her bra was missing. Her twisting opened the front of her blouse enough for me to see a nicely formed breast and nipple. When she didn't immediately stand back up, I said, "Goodness, is the other one as beautiful as the one I see?"

"Yep. They're even better as a pair. But you'll have to wait for your next visit," she smiled as she straightened back up, pulling the curtain on her tease.

"I think I'll just run back to the car and then come right back in. Will that count as a second visit?" I asked.

"Don't be so eager. Our paths'll cross frequently in the next couple of weeks. So enjoy what you just saw and use your imagination. Have a good day Scott," she broadly grinned and turned to walk back to her desk. I could tell she was buttoning her blouse as she walked back.

I later learned that she'd remarked to her Dad as soon as he came in after our lunch how attracted she was to me and he told her that Veronica and I were getting interested in the lifestyle and were both sharing our bed. "Ooh. If that's the case then I'll have to encourage him. I'll bet my sister'd enjoy him as well," she'd said to Dave who'd purposefully waited a few minutes in Keith's office while she'd 'entertained' me.

##

Ashley, loose wearing jeans, a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of scruffy work boots was leaning against Katrina's car with her thumbs hooked in her front pockets as she saw her sister approach being trailed by the two obnoxious young men who were running off at the mouth. Katrina looked up and saw Ashley, smiled and continued to walk toward her. Ashley closed the distance, wrapped her arms around Katrina, and made a show of kissing her and rubbing her hands up and down Katrina's back. The stunned boys paused but continued to come a bit closer. Katrina turned and said, "This is Olivia, my partner and lover. She's a black belt and doesn't like it when someone harasses me. I've told you I've no interest in either one of you, so back off now or I turn her loose."

Ashley clearly had a couple of inches on both boys and frowning took a menacing step toward them. They put their hands in front of them saying, "No trouble, we misunderstood. Sorry. Sorry. We'll leave her alone," and they turned and quickly walked away." Both girls smiled, embraced, and Ashley softly asked, "What black belt."

"The one holding up your jeans," laughed Katrina. "Thanks lover, that seems to have done the trick. See you at home shortly."

##

Veronica arrived at Evie's office about the time Dave and I got to the country club. "What's on your mind Veronica, you sounded a bit stressed on the phone?"

Without any preamble, she began, "We took a young man to our bed Friday night and I fucked him. I fucked him again on Saturday night and again on Sunday morning. Scott was in bed with me, us, all three times. I kinda got the feeling that he might have harbored some misgivings. He's assured me that he has no misgivings except that on Friday night he wasn't fully focused on the young lady he was fucking while I fucked the young man. I guess that that's all there is to it, or I hope that it is. Is this a normal reaction to fucking someone else while your husband watches?" asked Veronica.

"Yes, it's rather typical. Don't confuse interest and fascination with negative feelings like anger, a change of mind or jealousy. Were you feeling any jealousy? Was he?" asked Evie.

"I wasn't. If anything watching him stroke in and out of another woman while being fucked was a huge turn-on, much more than I would have imagined. And he says the same about me getting fucked," Veronica explained.

"Well believe him and you'll enjoy swinging a lot more. There are some men who continually fantasize about the wife getting fucked and like the idea of her having dozens of lovers. Others draw pleasure in watching the wife being pleasured. My husband is in the former group and I suspect Scott is too. Veronica, open honest communication involves not just expressing your feelings honestly but also accepting what you are hearing expressed by your husband as true."

"You're right, you're right, you're right. I need to accept what he's saying as being true and not doubt it," replied Veronica nodding her head.

"Keep affirming to Scott that you love him and allow him to do the same without thinking that he's doing it to cover any doubt or jealousy. This is particularly important shortly after you've been with various lovers. If you love him more today than yesterday, tell him that your love for him grows every day. After swinging my husband and I make slow gentle love and talk about what we liked or didn't like about the couplings we'd had that evening."