Any Chance We Could Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie sensed the awkwardness created by Dave's statement. While it was uttered in the heat of passion and he could later explain what he meant her when they'd talk about the night, she knew it was uttered from his heart and directed to the young designer. Depending on how it was viewed, one of her husband's character flaws was that in the heat of passion he was less guarded about his feelings. When they dated, she had fallen for him quickly and he her. Yet he was slow to say that he loved her fearing she'd take it as a ploy to get into her panties. The first time he cried that he loved her was in the midst of a passionate moment. From the tears in the corner of his eyes she knew that not only did he mean it and not part of an expression of euphoria, but he did love her from the depths of his being. Now he had done the same thing with Alyssa. He had never expressed the same with any other woman.

With an unspoken elephant in the room, Evie believed it was good to have it out in the open. It was her marriage and her bedroom. She needed to take charge quickly in order to keep the elephant from charging. She started the process when Alyssa started to pull off. Normally in the lifestyle, rarely did a woman and man remain coupled. While they may lie with and play with each other, remaining intimately connected rarely occurred for not much more than a half minute or so after they finished. Though Alyssa would not understand what she did, her husband understood.

Cuddling against the two united lovers was another signal of her acceptance of her husband's feelings for Alyssa. It was more than just a signal to them but it was also something she desired to do for herself. Evie loved them and needed to embrace them and by doing so, express her love to them.

Her hand lightly moved back and forth across the younger woman's back before settling on her nearest upper thigh. The wife raised her head, lowered her lips to her husband's. Using her lover's pet name for him she grinned after the short kiss, "I love you Blue Eyes."

"I love you too my horny sexy prof," he smiled back.

"Oh today it's 'my horny sexy prof,'" she kidded him. Looking at Alyssa she explained, "He rarely says that. It's normally, 'my horny sexy reverend.'"

She shifted slightly and turned Alyssa's head upwards and towards her more. She moved her head forward as Alyssa's moved slightly towards hers for a short kiss. "I love you Alyssa, my blue eyed pet."

"I love you too my sexy horny reverend," Alyssa giggled. "And I mean it. I can't believe how it happened, or how it happened so quickly. I love you both."

"Love is like that," Evie replied looking first at Alyssa than to Dave. "Often love comes gradually, but as Dave and I know, it can come swiftly and powerfully to those who are open to it and who are naturally generous, caring people."

Dave was still partly hard and resting inside Alyssa when she wiggled her hips. "Just trying to keep you inside me," she giggled as her blue eyes looked into his.

Leaning up, reaching over the woman's ass, then between her legs. "It feels like he belongs there doesn't it," Evie smiled as she rubbed lightly along where they were joined. Alyssa nodded. "While we'll talk about it more later, I..." she paused to look at her husband, "...we hope you'll become part of our family in some way." Dave nodded.

"I like that idea," the blond replied just as Dave's cock was withdrawing on its own.

"Thursday Dave leaves for his association's annual meeting and banquet. He won't be home until early Saturday afternoon. Are you interested in having two ladies' only nights?"

Moving off Dave, and discarding the top of her baby-doll she answered, "That would be lovely my sexy reverend." She turned to Dave, grinned and teased him, "So we'll play while our baby is all alone in a hotel room."

"He'll not be alone," Evie smiled as her hand lightly touched his softened and still wetted cock.

"Oh?"

"He's taking Corrine Peters with him. Though we talked on the phone twice, I've yet to meet her," she explained removing her hand. "Dave's allowed to play with my permission."

"And who is Corrine Peters? Should I be jealous?" she teased as her hands lightly moved across his deflated cock.

After explaining that Corrine was Mary Claire's mother, Dave laughed, "Maybe you'll have so much fun you'll persuade Evie to tell you my favorite boudoir name for her."

"It's not 'my sexy reverend?'"

"No, but I'll give you a clue." He looked at his wife who nodded, "Evie and I are James Bond fans and it is the name of a Bond character."

"I'm intrigued. My brother Bert is a Bond fan too and has every movie. I think I've seen every one a dozen times or more," she laughed. "Let's see, there's ... ."

"We'll talk while he's away," she said cutting her young lover off. As she kissed Alyssa on her forehead Evie grinned, "We will need to find a pet name as well as a boudoir pet name for you too." Her hand moved across the well juiced cock and lowered her head. Before taking the partly erect cock in her mouth she added, "But right now I want to suck this cock back to life so my husband can make love to you again."

Licking the side of her husband's shaft, within seconds Evie knew she loved what she tasted.What a delectable combination. I love how she tastes, a little tangy but delightfully so.Before filling her mouth with his shaft, her tongue reached forth to lick up a dollop of their combined juices that had emerged from the young woman who lay on the other side watching her grooming and restorative work. After taking a lick of the come Evie's fingers scooped up most of the remainder. As she raised her head, she looked at the younger woman and as two sets of eyes watched her, she slowly spread what was on her fingers over her lips. When well coated Evie leaned over to allow Alyssa to taste the come as the two women kissed. Alyssa's soft moan brought a similar response from Evie.

After sucking her husband's shaft for about ten minutes Dave was fully revived. Being taken twice into her throat and held there for several seconds put the finishing touches in preparing him to make love once more to the young woman. When Dave offered to crawl between his wife's legs she shook her head and told him to make love to their newest lover. Not only did she encourage him verbally but she also guided his hard cock into Alyssa's well prepared and ready pussy.

While she watched Dave and Alyssa make love again Evie lightly caressed both her lovers. At times she kissed him. At other moments she kissed her. Sometimes when he raised up on his arms over his lover, the mature woman would suckle the young woman's luscious breasts. Their pace kept changing with neither in a hurry to complete their coupling.

Eventually Evie pushed her husband off the young woman. She was not jealous, nor did she want to rush them to their conclusion. Rather, she needed to have her husband inside her for a few minutes. Dave moved between Evie's spread thighs. She moaned as she welcomed him home. Entering her he dropped his head to lick and nip her exposed breasts, first the left tit and then her right. He slowly sawed back and forth within her as he enjoyed her breasts. He raised his head and fucked her with greater urgency as he looked into her eyes. Then he slowed, leaned down and kissed her.

As they made love Alyssa's mouth, hands and fingers played with their bodies. Her hand moved over the leather of her black bustier and her breasts as Evie came gently. Though Evie climaxed, they kept going, kissing as much as their movements permitted. Alyssa was enjoying watching them make love and gently touching and playing with their bodies as they did.

Evie's breathing was already becoming even more labored when Dave raised up and lifted his wife's legs to his shoulders. Alyssa once again latched on to her breasts while her fingers energetically rubbed her lover's clit. The renewed oral ministration on her breasts and the fingers moving rapidly across her clit was all the extra stimulation Evie needed to drive her towards a second more powerful orgasm.

Though she was a quieter screamer, given Alyssa's earlier boisterous screaming, as well as the energy and passion of the evening, Evie screamed far louder than was her habit. "Ohhh yeesss. Keep fucking me you horny stud. Suck harder Honey Rider, yes that's it dear." A couple thrusts later brought a new string, "Ooohh fuck me. That's it fuck your slut shitless you fucking animal." She gasped for air and gasped again as she came with her arms and legs holding him tight between her thighs.

Across the hallway shrouded in darkness the twins were still seated by their door. They glanced at each other when their stepmother screamed. Evie's coarse language somewhat shocked them but they weren't offended. Rather they liked the idea of their mother's colorful language as she was fucked hard by their father. The twins smiled but their eyes quickly turned back as they quickly returned to watching the action through the six inch gap.

Dave had been close until his wife held him so tightly with her arms and legs that he couldn't move. He would have loved to finish off in her but his wife thought otherwise. When her breathing returned she tapped her husband on the back. He pulled out of her as she slid up to rest her back against the backboard. Then she directed Alyssa to get onto her hands and knees between her legs.

Alyssa knew what her lover wanted and needing no further encouragement pushed her hips into the air as her head lowered towards Evie's pussy. Less than two weeks ago she'd had her first experience with a woman. She was curious and tentative then. She was no longer tentative. She wanted to pleasure one lover as she got fucked by the other. She wanted nothing less than to show in an intimate manner that she loved them and had surrendered her heart and body to them. Her tongue was still not very talented but Evie was pleased with what she was doing in love as well as with her eagerness to learn.

As she laved her lover's pussy, her male lover was pounding into her from behind. At first his thrusting was gentle and she was able to give attention to the luscious pussy before her, but then as his pace quickened, his pounding became more forceful. She found it more difficult to give her attention to what Evie desired. In less than a minute she had given up trying to lick and suck her lover's sumptuous pussy and rested her head against Evie's thigh and pussy.

Knowing what Alyssa was experiencing, she looked from the young woman to her husband, "Fuck her hard. Pound her hard my husband and make our lover come."

Dave did just that to the delight of both women, Alyssa because of what his fucking was doing to her, and Evie because she was enjoying how he was pleasing the woman whose head was now resting against her lower belly and thighs. He was driving into her vigorously. Alyssa came. Yet he still kept pounding. She didn't know if she could take much more but was determined she'd keep going until her muscles gave out or she fell unconscious.

Her head was dizzy and her body was wracked with pleasure as Evie slid down a foot and drew her further forward. It took some effort but Alyssa moved her arms and legs to allow her to position herself directly over her lover's body. As Dave adjusted, her chest collapsed on her lover's chest, pressing their breasts together. Evie's hands went around Alyssa's head. Between her gasps their lips locked.

As they lovingly kissed Dave continued to thrust into Alyssa. He had never seen his wife be so loving and passionate with anyone, let alone another woman. It was highly arousing to think that his wife was in love with the same woman he loved. While his head couldn't comprehend where their love and passion would take them, his sperm stirred and shot forth into their new lover.

As his hot sperm once again filled Alyssa, her body responded with another orgasm shooting from her pussy out, wracking her body and absorbing what little energy remained. Seconds later while still being embraced and with Dave still in her, she dropped exhausted on Evie and nestled her head on the same pillow as Evie. Though Alyssa was overwhelmed with a flood of sensations and thoughts, the dominant one was how at peace and as one she felt with this couple.

Not more than two minutes later, Evie kissed the side of a sleeping Alyssa's face and chin. Dave had dropped to the side moments ago. She grinned about what she'd called her lover earlier. In the heat of the moment she discovered the boudoir name for her sweet highly energetic lover.

As she looked at the sleeping Alyssa, Evie noticed her husband too was sound asleep. The two bedside lights were still on but she wasn't going to move Alyssa from resting on her. She was able to pull a sheet over them but was unable to reach the comforter.Thank goodness I remembered to turn up the heat, she told herself. As she too closed her eyes, she felt a dollop of come land on the top of her pussy that started to run down through and around her swollen lips.So fittingshe smiled inwardly as she too drifted towards sleep.

Across the hallway, behind a closed door two young women held each other. They weren't ignorant about sex. They'd been through the sex education classes, talked with their mother, read stories and watched the standard videos their mother provided for their viewing. Though they knew the mechanics, various positions and techniques, they still had much to learn. They knew sex was exciting and were aroused by the idea of becoming sexually active but they'd remained true to their dying mother who they promised that they'd wait until they were eighteen and even then that they'd give their virginity only to a special man who was worthy of their love.

When Sam had had weak moments and wanted to chuck the whole vow thing, Abi was there to keep her faithful and Sam had been there in the same way for Abi. Their stepmother, who they called lovingly called Mom supported them in their vow and goal. She listened to them without judgment when they were tempted to or came close to breaking their vows to their deceased mother and with her support they'd maintained the vow. They greatly appreciated Evie for dearly accepting and loving them as much as any biological mother. She helped them to set parameters to help limit the chance of temptation, and promised that when they were ready to have full penetration sex she'd help them plan out their first encounters. Under Evie's tutelage they'd both learned to pleasure themselves as well as each other, so the pleasure of an orgasm was not unknown to them.

Their parents frequently told them there was a great difference between making love and having sex. Evie recently granted them open access to her and her husband's adult DVD collection. She also gave them the names of some of the better erotic story sites on the web. They had watched a good number of DVDs and read stories frequently. While they had a general sense from some stories about the differences between having sex and making love, it was only after witnessing their parents and Alyssa did they now appreciate what it meant to make love. What they saw from their parents was more than arousing and stood in stark contrast to what they watched on the DVDs. They were now more certain that they wanted to make love the first time they had sex.

After twenty minutes of talking about what they'd witnessed, Samantha walked over to her dresser drawers, stripped and put on a pink cami and red boy shorts. She often slept in this attire so Abigail didn't think much of her sister's activity until Sam opened their bedroom door. "Where are you going?" asked Abigail.

"I don't know about you Abi, but I'm crawling into our parents' bed. I feel like holding them and sleeping with them and that woman. Whoever she is, she loves them and they her. So that is that," Abigail said to her sister.

"Wait for me!" Sam did wait for her sister to put on an identical outfit. They quietly walked into the master bedroom. As they approached the bed Sam bent over and picked up red nylon panties with "All for you" embroidered on them. She held the panties up for her sister to see. Abi whispered, "Hers?" Sam shook her head pointed to another red pair to the side of the bed next to a black pair.

Abi looked bewildered. Moving towards the bed Sam pointed to their father. Abi's eyes widened and whispered "Cool," as her sister nodded.

The sisters adjusted the sheet and pulled the comforter up over the three sleeping figures and before turning off the lights, gently kissed their mother and father on their foreheads. With the lights turned off the young women crawled into bed to be on either side of their parents. Abi slid under the covers and cuddled against Evie and Sam cuddled against Dave.

For all five individuals in the Hawks home November 5th would be remembered as a special and life transforming day.

##

Max had just returned to the den fresh from his shower wearing clean jeans, a tee shirt and barefoot. Veronica had just stood and was leaving the den to get a glass of water. As she passed Max he extended his arm, putting it around her waist pulled her back against him. As she relaxed against him he gently put his hand on her breast, nuzzling her neck, "You are a very beautiful woman. Can you feel what you do to my cock?"

"I can," she replied moving her ass against his erection. "What would you like to do with me?"

"I didn't get any dessert this evening. Would you like to be my dessert?" replied Max softly into her ear.

"Of course, here or in a bed?" cooed Veronica.

"Here is fine," replied Max turning her in his arms and kissing her with an open mouth.

Across the room, my hand involuntarily tightened in Ashley's bra as she pushed against me a bit more. She turned her head and quietly said, "God he's hot. Smooth too." Saying that Ashley's, hand moved to caress my hardening cock through my pants.

"He is that and getting better. Cathleen wants to take him to Hedonism over New Year's. She'll probably do wonders for his technique and appreciation of what a woman wants," I sighed.

"I guess Amy Anne did that for you," said Ashley.

"Yeah, I guess she did. I really hadn't thought about it until I saw her again Thursday," I smiled. "On the other hand, your mother is teaching me so much more, to refine my techniques, to know when to be more gentle and when to be more eager, and to pay attention to subtle signals a woman is giving."

Veronica led Max to the couch and they both sat in the middle. Carol and Katrina moved to the wingbacks and Mary Claire sat in my desk chair. After sitting, Max again took Veronica in his arms and while kissing her slowly moved his hand up the inside of her thigh under her skirt. After a few moments he moved his hand to her chest and put his hand inside her unbuttoned blouse. After gently pushing her bra cup down he leaned down and began to suck and tease her nipple with his teeth. She audibly sighed as he moved his hand back down between her legs. Max then raised his head and resumed kissing her. After a few moments, he said "You're wet."

"I know," she purred. "I want you."

Max released her from his arm and slid off the front edge of the couch to his knees. He reached both hands under her skirt and pulled her forward to the edge of the cushion. Unrushed he pulled her g-string down and off, then kissed the inside of each knee before gently pushing her legs further apart. As his mouth came closer to her weeping pussy he licked the inside of each thigh. By the time he was beginning to lick her slit that he'd spread open with his thumbs Veronica was in the throes of a soft orgasm. She relaxed back against her arms on the couch cushion.

Either by accident or on purpose, Veronica's hand slid under Ashley's skirt and immediately her fingers found Ashley's pussy. With her fingers being wetted by her daughter's juices she lovingly looked up into her husband's eyes and face. The love for her she saw from him warmed her heart. There was not a hint of jealousy or concern.He loves me and really doesn't mind me enjoying other men,she joyfully told herself.