All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 48'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
underdog14underdog14over 11 years ago

Glad to see you "Back in the saddle again" I hope this means that these chapters will be coming more regularly? thanks again for the continuation. REALLY appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love

how literate some posters are. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad to see you continue

It appeared for awhile you quit this story but I'm glad to see you back and continuing the saga of the Appleton extended family.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It seems as if Scott is close to fucking Hazel

Rose seems like a very friendly girl, and it will be interesting to read about her giving all of the girls lessons in striping.

I wonder how the relationship between Veronica and Carol would be, if Carol became pregnant by Scott.

A very good chapter and I've finally caught up and current with the chapters and looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You for continuing

I have really enjoyed all 48 chapters and look forward to more coming. I'm hoping you will continue here until after the wedding and Scott's first time with Katrina and Ashley. Actually, I'm looking forward to Ashley wanting to become pregnant by Scott because I'm sure Katrina will want the same. I hope you will continue to share the future with your literotica fans.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 11 years ago
Welcome back reindeer :)

and back with another great chapter. you left it on a cliff hanger though because you usually end a chapter after the night time sexcapades happen. can't wait for the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back indeed

Like most, I have been waiting for this story to be continued. Sometimes it is difficult to keep track of all of the characters, but I will continue read each additional chapter. Since the remodeling is just starting in earnest, I think that they need to plan a dance studio complete with stripper poles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
... WOW!!

I recently discovered your stories and I have read all within this past week ... what an INCREDIBLE saga ... my disappointment is the time between chapters ... I will watch for more, soon ... GREAT plot development!! Thanks!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Great chapter

Glad your back . I also believed you gave up on this story . Glad i was wrong . Hope the next chapter comes very soon . Thanks for not giving up on this story .

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55over 11 years ago
So Happy

I'm so glad that you've finally given us another chapter. I just hope the next installment won't be as long of a wait.This is an excellent story and I can't wait to see Hazel let loose. You are such a prolific writer. I truly enjoy your work. Looking forward to the next chapter-----next week?

doman50doman50over 11 years ago
You're back!!!

Fantastic!! Glad to see you back and I can't wait to read the next charter. Enjoying everyone of the chapters and it just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
glad you're back

started off with a bang too. cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

Like everyone else waiting for the next chapter

LeapingdeerLeapingdeerover 11 years ago
Long Time Comming

It been a long time, but I am happy to see you continuing the story. As always it was exilent. Dont wait to long to continue your saga. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You started it, but are you ever going to finish it!

What is the problem, you are not writing a moderan day War & Peace!

Although you just like Tolstoy, keep adding characters to the point that

one can't keep track without a score card.

At this rate it will take you six years as well to finish it.

Come on, it is time to wind it up and end this saga.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
More

We, your readers want more. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sex with Hazel and Emerson is now anti-climatic. This has been drug out for so long, it's no longer someting to get excited about. Also, it is no longer believable fron a sexual standpoint. No one is capable of the sexual exploits depicted here. I understand that this is fiction, but good fiction is plausable and has a sense of being believable, where as great science fiction can be totaly off the wall, but still be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ADDICTIVE STORY

Please continue this story. I'm addicted and can't wait for more, You're a GREAT WRITER. Sexiest story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue!

Are you close to releasing more chapters? Your readers need to have closure. I started off thinking "damn, 48 chapters, but your writing caught my attention right away and found myself captivated by the characters and the content. I really hope you plan on finishing and seeing this to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

I keep waiting and checking for more! What's up? Are you ever going to finish?

Love the story.

Jimallen66

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

Just found your story and could not get enough of it. You are a truly gifted writer and when this series is completed with a little editing and some fleshing out of the leaner chapters I would hope that you would release it as a full length erotic novel. I along with others would be standing in line to buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please!

Captivating..... and enjoyed all 48 Chapters to date. Is there a plan to continue?

Awesome!

Hart_cdn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gone for good?

I've been following one of Literoticas writers tumblr account, and that writer said/mentioned seeing a note that rainseer58 posted about turning this series. Into a novel and publishing it. Can anyone verify this?

cozy42RUcozy42RUalmost 11 years ago
Wow what a fantastic story line!

My only regret is that this storyline has not yet been finished! There are so many diverse ways this could go, and the writing is just fantastically written to keep everyone on edge. The Wedding of the Appletons is a week away, the home is about to be completely revamped, and then there's the wedding party, the Honeymoon, the dance lessons, Hazel's awakening, Mary Claires education! OMG The possibilities are endless! So keep on writing as I'm sure everyone that has started reading your story is panting at the way this storyline is going. We need more from you! Your writing is superb, and classy, and just well done in every sense of the word. I hope we can see some more of your work ASAP! PLEASE!!?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope you continue this

I hope there will be further chapters of the story as it is hands down the best I have read on Literotica. I hope that you will continue to tastefully introduce new characters but not involve any of the existing ones in the wider lifestyle group. The unsatisfying encounter with Keith and Joy shows that sex is good but sex when there is an emotional connection is so much more rewarding. the cuddling and after play with a lover that does not work well in a wider group where it seems to be a competition on how many can be bedded before exhaustion sets in. I think that Evie and Dave along with Allysa would make a good fit for the new Appleton group. Especially if the real estate stuff goes through and Dave and company moves into the neighborhood. I could see them having a gated community with several houses and a central area for group parties. If the rumors are true that the author is working on a full length novel I would hope that he would let us know so that his loyal fans would have dibs on purchasing the book. I know I would buy a few copies the story is just that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the best story on Literotica!!! More! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great series

hope there are more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please, very enjoyable

jandrplayjandrplayover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

Dying to see how this moves along! Can't wait for the wedding and what happens on the honeymoon. When is the next installment coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love It !!!!!

i agree this is one of the best on the site. Waiting for the next chapters, and if he is working on a novel would love to know.

rwf6325rwf6325about 10 years ago
When can we expect the next great chapters? ?? Great read and very captivating.

Really would like to know when we might expect the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good read

Almost like a soap opera that gets better and better. Great intermix of charaacters and buildup. You get a fsel for the story that makes it so much better. Does he get to grow his family through his "daughters", does he get Hazel at long last, and how many children do his daughters have?? Oh with baited breath I await the answers. and so do many others.

GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue the series

This is a really really good series. Can't wait for the next chapters. I'm stuck at chapr 48 and am anxious to see what happens next.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31almost 10 years ago

Thank you crazy good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JUST FINISHED THE LAST CHAPTER AND WOULD LIKE MORE

ANY UPDATES??????????????

PapaMikePapaMikeover 9 years ago
WTF?

It has been over two years since a new chapter. Will there be any updates???

EdandMarieEdandMarieabout 9 years ago
Above Ground?

You keep opening new and exciting possibilities with no end in sight. Unfortunately, based on the dates and comments, I fear this has in fact ended.

I hope you are still among the living and if that is the case, you find the time and desire to continue the Appleton's saga someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope you continue this story

I hope you continue the appelton saga its well written and a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story why didn't you finish it???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just another unfinished story hope you come back to it

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago
good read

but this story needs to be finsished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it thoroughly

As the tale became more and more "crowded" I wondered if the characters would ever see the difference between fucking and making love. You certainly covered that! Too bad about Joy and Keith, but I guess they illustrated the point well. I suppose you've completely lost interest in adding to this, it has been five years since your last chapter.

I know it can be difficult to re-join the mindset needed to continue after too long a hiatus. Too bad I didn't find the story years ago, I'd have given more timely encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My God

Its like they all died, So disappointed that this story was not continued. What a shame, the characters were so real once you got into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Virgins forever....

Please let Ashley and Katrina become "women". And also let Scott make honest women out of Veronica and Carol. Please 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please - another chapter. or a wrap-up

great story. i loved every chapter. can we close out the story with scott, veronica, and the daughters? thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue or finish

Your writing skills are outstanding. One of the very best on this site. Having said that, you've left us hanging here. Please continue through the wedding, the deflowering of Katrina and Ashley, coupling with Dave and Evie and Hazel and Emerson at least. PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, please!

Finish this story...at least up to and through the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a story

This story needs to be continued as left in no mans land as to speak

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Read

Too bad you stopped writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Waiting

We are all waiting for the honeymoon chapters...

thomaskirkthomaskirkabout 2 years ago

amazing story looking forward to the wedding and honeymoon

warm4warm4about 2 years ago

Excellent story. Great family values. Hope the wedding and honeymoon happens. Should be lots of stories of the softball team with their own house and the art school with stacks of models from the students of the sketch classes…

thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous