All Comments on 'Anya's Raven Ch. 05'

by JennaVee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Moked OutMoked Outalmost 18 years ago
Sex, violense,and love.Yum.

Fucking lykens and wet implants.You tell a good story;But two things that I noticed;and I thought about 'sending them privately' but thought your readers would 'enjoy the 3rd demensional plot twists'.One;if Anya were worried about her 'excomunicated/forbiden lover-local-politician-hassassin' getting caught because of the 'wet implant/open emf reader-emotion detector' that her 'father' was useing to try to find all the 'goods' on him and she knew the lyken was trying to find all his things,propertyies, and aquaintences to 'usurp' the victum or 'anyas' newest boyfriend-lover-gentleman caller;it must have 'transfered to her tracker boyfriend' hunting the group of people behind 'holding her captive as bait'.And two;Was she 'out hunting under the protection of both the group of lykens and with this deadly group of women of "slayer-traker-killer's" to ultimately help her 'lover raven',kill the small group of lykens-demons,or slay the 'other hassassin' that was known to be in the area and had been killing out of both the small lyken community and the group of 'jaded' women and was "the known enemy of both groups"?The empierical 'super-man' to the ever so 'extraordinarily unclumsy and well to do moneyed "9 year old" that in her mind set(or was that the third branch off the open emf reader that her captive was useing her as a gateway to find out just who exactly was protecting her young lover the community could never get rid of because of this or that;something always cropped up setting him back as a later target:and seeing as he hadnt noticed the wet implant they had installed him with...) her captives had already aquired by useing her as a bait like they would so many other well to do bussinessmen that had come in the area to court her'.So was she 'hunting raven' or was she out hunting the 'newest local terror' who instilled fear into all that had power around her and killed with no mercy leaving the 'just and poor preyed apon serfs and scrafs unharmed' if not to say better off because they even started getting rewarded for their 'hassassin sightings' and information.So was she looking for him to save her 'lover raven'?Did she want to kill him for the status quo she could get from both groups?Did she want to kill him to try to be the 'one to usurp the rich raven boy' and gain a place in that lyken comunity above 'a side of meat'?A lost little girl 'thrown into a very harsh environment' just surviving? Or just one bad bitch who was gonna do whatever she pleased,like take the raven boy as a "cuck" to treat how she pleased, and not take no shit from anyone once she got a "foothold"?To me the last sounds kinda sexy:)personally( I think a nice defiant sexy slayer of 'old heritage' with a 'well to do' "dorky feminine cuck" would be like 'ultimately sexy'.Like an 'bow and arrow' that is protected by magic that shoots arrows 500 times faster than the fastest,strongest,tightest,stiffest bows known.First thing 'they all say is;"but,god damn it,fucking abomination:I saw him break that spring with my own eyes...How did the little fucker...". LOL!' Not even 1500fps and they 'cant even out run it'.Lyken shmykens;In those days it was dangerous;now they are all scared of 900fps and Legals."Sick sick dreams with picnick scenes".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loooved it

Please keep writing these. You are well written and perfectly graphic. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please write more!

Please write more. I like your writing style and am looking forward to finding out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where's the Rest?

I loved all the chapters of this story, and was really disappointed to find out there was no more to it! Where's the rest? : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous