Anything for Him: at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingSir
LovingSir
35 Followers

Or maybe he knew very well what he was doing, taking his cock out like that and pissing in front of her, while she knelt there staring at him. Maybe he knew just what she was thinking this afternoon, and he was leaving her alone to think it, taking pleasure in driving her wild. She often thought as she wrote her letters to him about how completely he had taken possession of her—it's why she loved writing them so much—and how amazingly he had arranged things so that she not only followed his every order, but begged and thanked him for the privilege and even thought up ever new orders for her to give him.

Well, it really didn't matter if he was manipulating her or not. She was only too happy to be manipulated, and when she sat down that night to write her letter to him, she didn't hold back:

"Dear Sir: Thank you so much for letting me suck your beautiful cock this morning and especially for letting me lick your asshole for so long before you came and then for rewarding me with such a delicious big load of your come. I savored the taste of you all morning. And thank you, too, for fucking my asshole so wonderfully at lunch time today. You fucked me so hard and so well that I came again and again, and then I was so happy to feel your cock explode into my ass and fill it up with so much come. I love it when you show me that way that I've pleased you, and that your cock has enjoyed using me. When I was licking you clean, loving every last taste of your cock and my ass—and even that nice bit of pussy juice that you used for lubrication—I was thrilled to look up at you and to see you smiling down at me. Of course, it doesn't matter whether you smile at me or not. No matter what, I always love to serve your cock and to lick it clean, and I hope that you can always see by the way I look up at you, and feel by the way I use my mouth on you, how happy I am that you will let me do that for you. But when you show me that you like it, I just want to melt with adoration right there on the spot and think of even new things to do for you.

And that's why I have to tell you this, sir, even if it feels a little bit risky because I don't know what you'll think of me for saying it. When you let me stay there with you in the bathroom and let me kneel so close to your cock while you took it out and pissed in the toilet, all I could think about—it's all I could think about all afternoon—was how much I loved the sight of your pissing cock. And also—this is the part I'm shy about—I thought all afternoon, and I'm thinking right now as I write this, how very much I would have liked to be the one who took your cock out and held it while you pissed, and then, when you were finished and needed to clean up those last few drops of piss, how very, very, very much I would have liked to lick them up for you. I would love it so much, sir, if you would please let me do that for you. I'm going to stop writing now, sir, before I embarrass myself any more. And I will finish as always by telling you again—I can never tell you too many times—how grateful I am to be allowed to serve you and your cock and to make you happy.

Yours completely,

Jane Martin

And she signed her name, making sure that the signature was unmistakably hers, and feeling as she always did a last wave of stomach-clenching excitement as she proclaimed her devotion to him.

IV

He instructed her to meet him at the rest stop the next morning. Jane arrived early, of course, and was waiting in her car as he had specified, with her dress pulled up to her waist and two fingers sliding gently in and out of her pussy. About five minutes before he was due to arrive she got another text. "Remove your fingers and lick them clean. Be naked." After licking her fingers and looking nervously around at the empty parking lot—there was just one truck parked down at the far end—Jane quickly shifted her dress over her head and sat naked in the front seat, grateful that the weather was warm, half grateful and half disappointed that there didn't seem to be any chance of anybody seeing her there as she waited obediently.

By the time he arrived, Jane was sitting proudly upright in a pool of her own juices, squirming back and forth, wondering if it would be all right to play with her erect nipples but knowing that she probably shouldn't. He pulled in on her left, but leaving a full space vacant between them, and as he parked his car just looked once over at her and nodded curtly towards the passenger seat of his car.

She understood immediately what he wanted, and opened her door and walked quickly across the space between the two cars to get in beside him. The passing traffic was moving so rapidly that any morning commuters who happened to look out probably just got a flash look at her and didn't really believe that they were seeing a naked woman there by the road in full daylight. Or, maybe, if the timing was right, they did see her and wondered what in the world she was doing. Jane thrilled at the thought and was even more excited as she knelt sideways on the seat, her legs as far apart as the narrow seat would allow them to be, her back upright, her tits and open pussy presented to him as she knew he liked. She'd be bending over his cock in just a minute she hoped, but for now it was important not to bend and hide and to show him that she would be as publicly naked as he wanted her to be. He smiled at her—a wonderful smile—and then nodded down towards his crotch where she immediately dove down and went to work.

Sucking his cock was as pleasurable as always, though she was a little bit frustrated in the car because she couldn't get at his balls and asshole nearly as much as she wanted to. Still, it was just a few minutes later that he pressed down firmly on her head while his come began to pulse up from his balls and then, gripping her hair firmly, lifted her up and downat just the right pace to maximize his pleasure and to deposit his big first load of the morning on her waiting tongue. She took it all down thirstily, relishing not just the taste of his come but the exposed feeling of her ass, which was lifted high and which she knew would give a beautiful view of her asshole and soaking pussy to anybody who happened to be standing outside the car. There was nobody there, of course, but even the thought of it was so exciting that she was right on the edge of coming as she swallowed down his come and swirled her tongue carefully around the head and across the slit of his cock to catch any last drops.

He let out a deep groan of satisfaction, as he lifted her head up off his cock and then leaned back in his seat, his cock still out, sighing with pleasure and turning to gaze lazily at her as she resumed her waiting posture, kneeling there on the seat, legs spread, nipples rigidly erect, pussy on fire and just hovering over the leather upholstery. He'd never looked at her quite like this before, so appraisingly direct, without a smile or a frown but clearly enjoying the sight of her. She looked down instinctively and submissively, but he surprised her again by lifting his hand to her chin and raising it up until she found herself meeting his gaze. And then he spoke to her.

"Jane, I don't think I'm going to be able to give you up." It was amazing to hear him say that; amazingly scary to hear him talk about giving her up as if it was something he might have been planning to do, but amazingly wonderful to hear what he actually said. And then he went on.

"My fiancée will be moving to town this weekend, and we'll be getting married in a couple of months. I hadn't quite worked out in my mind what I was going to do about that, but it's clear now that I'll still have a lot of use for you when she's here. There are things that she doesn't do for me—not yet, anyway—and there are things that you do extraordinarily well and that give me a great deal of pleasure."

Surprised, but strangely thrilled by what she was hearing, hardly aware of what she was doing, Jane began bobbing up and down just slightly in place, slapping her pussy gently but rhythmically against the seat. At some level, she had always known that there must be other women in his life. How could such a desirable man not have other women? And, she suddenly realized, it was only right that he have other women and that his cock should receive as much pleasure in as many places as possible. In fact, she hoped that any pussy or mouth or asshole that he used was worthy of his magnificent cock. She wasn't jealous; but she did secretly resolve to serve his cock so devotedly that she would always have a special place, that she would always be the one woman in his life who would truly do anything for him.

She was thinking all of this, and listening to him, too, and with every word and every thought she was becoming more desperately aroused. "You're going to learn what my fiancee's pussy tastes like on my cock. I look forward to bringing that to you, and you're going to get to know it very well." Jane felt her belly heaving with excitement and anticipation. "It's a good tight pussy, and I fuck it hard. So when I come to the office I'll need to fuck something tighter and fuck it harder." That was it for Jane, and although she held her position and held his gaze, her body went rigid with pleasure at the sound of his voice and at what he was saying. She broke out in a sheen of sweat as she shook and quaked through an amazing orgasm, tears welling out of her eyes as she drank in the sight of him staring at her and as she muttered over and over, "Yes, yes, thank you, sir, thank you."

It must have taken a full minute for the shaking and quivering to subside, and he stared at her the whole time, intently and with just the beginnings of a deep smile of delight. She had given him the gift of herself, of complete and willing submission to his pleasure, and he was telling her in every way that he loved and accepted her gift. He waited until she finished coming and then he went on.

"But I'll just have to wait and see what I feel like from day to day. For now, today, I have something a little different in mind, something special. Did you bring your letter?"

Jane nodded quickly—"Yes, sir."

"Go to your car and get it, then; and get your car keys so that your car's safe. You won't need anything else. Then come back here and we'll be going somewhere. I've already cleared your calendar for the day." Jane nodded her understanding and opened the door to get out. "Don't hurry," he said as she stepped into the parking lot.

Trying to control her excitement, Jane stopped outside his door and gathered herself to her full height, then turned and walked slowly and deliberately to her car, where she opened the door and reached into her purse to get our her car keys and the folded letter that she had printed out for him. She bent from the waist with her legs wide apart, making sure that he, and anybody else who was around, could see her exposed ass and pussy, and the streaks of pussy juice running down her legs. There were two other cars in the lot now, an empty one about fifty feet away on the other side of Dave's car, and another one about as far on the right side of her car. There was a man in the driver's seat of that one, and he was staring at her, seeing her only through her driver's side window and probably having a lot of trouble believing what he saw. She wasn't sure if he could see her pussy or not, but he had to see her tits as they hung down while she slowly took the items out of her purse.

She sneaked a glance in his direction and he was staring straight at her, eyes big with interest and excitement. When she turned back towards Dave's car, she saw that the driver of the empty car had been in the bathroom and was walking back down the path to his car, putting him just 30 feet or so from where she was standing. She turned briefly towards him to make sure that he saw her, then walked back to Dave's car, opening the door, handing her letter and keys over to him, and placing herself carefully on the seat before closing it behind her. Then, responding to Dave's glance and making sure that both of the amazed watchers knew exactly what she was doing next, she leaned down into his lap and took his half-hard cock into her mouth. He started the car and pulled away.

They drove for 10 minutes or so, and she held his cock gently and lovingly in her mouth the whole way. They were mostly on the highway, but there was some stopping and starting, too, and Jane had no idea what other drivers or pedestrians might have seen her bare ass lifted high in the passenger side window, or her head buried low and busily at work. She felt the car pull into another lot, go around a few corners and stop, and when he lifted her head off his cock she saw that they were pulled up at the back side of a motel. He zipped himself up and glanced at the room numbers until he saw what he wanted. "217," he told her and gestured to a staircase just a few feet from the car. Still in a daze, trusting to him to have scoped out any nearby watchers and to have decided whether he wanted her seen or not, Jane just stepped straight out of the car and walked to the stair case and then 20 feet or so down a balcony to the room. She didn't have a key so she waited there, finally daring to look around her, both relieved and disappointed that there was no one watching her, though she did see one set of curtains in a nearby room jerk open and then suddenly shut.

He was there in a minute or so to open the door, and he went straight in leaving her to follow. It was a fairly anonymous room, but comfortable and light, with a big armchair and a king-sized bed. He went into the bathroom, and her heart leapt up when she thought he might ask her to follow him, but he didn't. He was his usual unspeaking self now, and he left her there for a few minutes before emerging from the bathroom in a robe that the motel must have supplied.

"Do you know how to give a massage?" he asked. Jane wasn't sure of the answer, since she'd certainly rubbed people's backs before—several of her past boyfriends had liked her to do that, as had a couple of female roommates in college—but she didn't have any special training. She spoke right up, though. "Oh, yes sir!" And then, to her amazement and delight, he slipped off his robe, turned towards her and smiled and lay face down on the bed. In all their weeks together and for all their intimacy, he'd never been naked with her before and she'd never had a chance to look at his body from every angle. She drank in the sight of him before he lay down—his lightly muscled chest, his lean belly, and that beautiful cock—and then after he lay down looked lustfully at his shoulders and back and his tight, perfect ass.

To think that she was going to be able to look at him like this for who knew how long. And to touch him all over, telling him with every squeeze and caress how much she loved his body! She couldn't believe what was happening, but she didn't want to waste a minute in empty staring so she knelt next to him on the bed and started to work, kneading his shoulders and upper arms in her hands, relishing the feeling of his muscles, his skin, everything, and working her way gradually down his back.

He'd asked for a massage so she was going to give him a great one, but that meant that she'd have to fight hard her temptation to spend all of her time on his ass and his inner thighs, all the special places that she already knew so well and loved so much. She did a good job, she thought, and she had spent a full 40 minutes or so covering every inch of his back and shoulders and arms and legs and butt, working the tight muscles and stroking the beautiful skin as skillfully as she could.

At that point, he moved a bit, spreading his legs a little further apart and shifting his position slightly to allow his hardening cock to be tucked up against his stomach. Taking that as her cue, Jane mustered her courage to speak. "Please, sir, may I spread your butt cheeks and lick your asshole?" He gave a lazy, dreamy smile—his eyes were closed in deep relaxation—and nodded his permission. She dove eagerly to work then, spending what must have been another 20 minutes kissing his ass and inner thighs, swirling her tongue around his asshole, darting it in and out of the tight hole as deeply as it would go, then pulling away again to repeat the whole process. She licked the back of his balls too and gradually slipped her probing hands under his legs and belly to graze at the super-stiff cock that her massaging and asshole-licking had produced.

Then he turned lazily over, exposing his leaking cock to her view and letting her see both how hard he was and how his belly was smeared with the come that she had been coaxing out of him with all of that good work on his asshole. She knew instinctively that it wasn't time yet to suck his cock, but she was sure that it would be ok to clean the come off of his belly, so she went to work at that, moaning and cooing as she tasted his come and licked him thoroughly clean—or at least as clean as she could considering that the come was continuing to seep from the slit of his cock.

Again, she backed off, understanding that her instructions were to give him the best massage that she could. She went to work then on his feet and the front of his thighs, on his belly and his chest and his arms and hands. And all the while, she kept darting her hand back repeatedly to his cock, just teasing and grazing it with light fingertip strokes. She knew that she was doing a good job, partly because he was groaning with one kind of pleasure at the massage she was giving him, and partly because he was groaning with another kind of pleasure at the light touches on his cock, and producing one after another of the smeary pools of come that she had to lick off of his taut belly.

Finally, he looked up at her and just said, "Now," and she dipped her head down to his cock, capturing the head and then the whole thick shaft in a single, silky motion. She didn't do anything especially fancy this time, just moved her head steadily up and down, swirling her tongue steadily, and creating for him a smooth, regular, loving mouth fuck, taking the whole length of him down stroke after stroke after stroke. It took him longer this time than in the car, but not that long. Her motion was so deliciously right on his cock that within three or four minutes he was shooting another load of come into her mouth, as big as the first and just as delicious. It was only 10:15, and she must already have swallowed half a cup of his come, with those two great climaxes and all that come leaking onto his belly.

They lay together for another fifteen minutes or so, him relaxed on his back with a hand lightly resting on the back of her head, and her holding his softening cock in her mouth. Her pussy was in a strange state, warm and wet, not ready to come or on the edge of anything, but deeply excited even so, as if everything he'd done and said and the chance to spend so much time making love to his body with her hands and mouth had left her halfway up the mountain, on a kind of wide plateau of fluttery semi-orgasmic pleasure.

And then it got better. He lifted himself up and stood, pushing her head to one side and freeing his cock from her mouth. Then he walked into the bathroom, not looking at her, but saying in a low, clear voice, "Come on, Jane. It's time for something new." She didn't know if he'd had a chance to read her letter at some point, maybe when he was in the bathroom after they first arrived, or if he just knew her so well that he didn't even need to read it. Whatever the case, he walked straight up to the toilet and gestured to the floor with his right hand.

Jane knelt expectantly beside him, just inches from his cock, thick again now with what it needed to do. He had his own hands at his side, and Jane knew instinctively to reach out with her right hand and grasp his cock gently, aiming it outwards at the toilet bowl. In a few seconds he began to piss, and she felt the stream flowing, almost buzzing through his shaft, reminding her of the thrilling feeling of his come surging up, but so much stronger and lasting so much longer. She didn't know how long his piss lasted—a long time—but she was hyper-alert the whole time, looking for the stream to subside to a trickle, and then gradually to stop altogether, with just a few last drops ready to be coaxed out and shaken off.

LovingSir
LovingSir
35 Followers