Anything for Him: at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingSir
LovingSir
34 Followers

He turned ever so slightly towards her just as his piss was finishing, so she knew that it was all right to satisfy her craving, and to take those last few drops into her mouth. She sealed her mouth softly over the head of his cock, gathering in the first drop that fell, then teasing the next few out with gentle licking motions across the slit.

The tangy taste was different from what she expected—not a good taste, and she wouldn't have liked it at all if she had encountered it anywhere else. But it was just the right taste now, and she loved the fact that she was servicing him more completely than ever before and sealing the bond between them even more firmly. She let the few drops of piss linger on her tongue before swallowing, and then she laved the head of his cock thoroughly with her tongue, making sure that there was no more to come. And then the gently removed her mouth and looked up at him with a shy, loving smile and thanked him.

And then she noticed that his cock was a little bit harder than it had been before he started pissing.

And then she thanked him again, more urgently, and then he turned fully towards her and she sucked him to a third hard on of the morning, an aching hard on that both turned him on and almost seemed to make him angry. "I need to come very badly, Jane; and it's going to be very difficult. You'd better open that asshole wider than ever before and get ready."

With that, he grabbed her hands roughly and yanked her up, frog-marching her out to the ottoman in front of the big armchair and throwing her down over it. She quickly positioned herself all the way over the ottoman so that her ass was as high and wide open as possible. And for the first time, he didn't bother with any pussy lubricant. Amazingly enough, his dick was oozing still more come, and he just put the head of it up against her winking asshole and pressed it home. She opened for him like a flower, and before she knew it he was fucking her harder and deeper than ever before. It was like the first time, only more intense, and Jane had no idea how long it all lasted or how many times she came before he was finished with her. Was it a dozen different orgasms, or one long drawn-out orgasm with a dozen little peaks? She had no idea. She just knew that she was more intensely, deeply fulfilled than ever before. She must have passed out at the end, because she woke up in the bed a few hours later, curled up under the covers with his cock still in her mouth, still tasting faintly of her ass, and with him sleeping deeply, his head on the pillow.

V

For the next two months, Jane barely knew what was happening at work, though she somehow managed to get through her duties satisfactorily enough to keep her job. Dave, meanwhile, was the toast of the office, and everybody talked about how brilliant he was, and how successful, and how beautiful his fiancée was, too, and how exciting it was that he was getting married.

His fiancée was certainly exciting to Jane, who knew the special taste of her pussy intimately, from licking it off of his cock almost every morning. He made a point of not showering until later in the day at his health club, so that Jane would always know that he had been in his fiancee's tight pussy the night before, or even in the morning when he first got up. When the pussy taste was fainter, indicating that he had fucked her the night before, Jane knew that he would come in her mouth in the morning, after she had licked him clean. When the pussy taste was sharper and richer, and when he had just come that morning, she knew that he would need her asshole to come, and that he would need to use it hard. She loved it when she tasted fresh pussy juice on his cock.

He still used her three times on many days, but just two on many others, and there were rarely those long sessions in the restaurant at the end of the day. Jane missed them badly. She missed his cock badly whenever it wasn't actually inside her. But she was happy even so, because he made it so clear that she was an important part of his life, and because she came with incredible intensity at least twice a day with his cock, and another two times in the evening thinking back on it.

There were no more days like the one in the motel, nothing that lasted that long and nothing that told her so directly how he valued her.

But he gave her commands, and he gave her his cock and his come; and she knew that she was special to him. At least twice a day, too, she'd see him leave his office and head in the direction of a particular stairwell, and then she knew to leave her own office and hurry after him because he was going to a unisex bathroom on the fourth floor, a room where she could follow him in and have the thrill of holding his cock while he pissed and of licking it clean for him, daring now to capture just a little bit more of his piss than the last few drops.

She was deeply happy, even though with some part of herself she worried a bit about what the future would hold for her, after his marriage. She also began to wonder if there would be any more new things that she could do for him to show him her devotion. She daydreamed often about outlandish things that he might command her to do—dancing at a strip club, seducing other men, or women, even—and about how readily she would do them for him. And she wrote her daydreams and desires out for him, just as before. But for these few months at least, he wasn't pushing her limits. And, really, she couldn't complain, to him or even to herself, when she thought about what her life had been like before she met him and about how much incredible pleasure and satisfaction she felt in serving him now.

Still, she did have those daydreams.

And then, one day, he mentioned casually to her that the wedding date was coming up and that he and his new wife would be honeymooning for two weeks at a beach resort in the Caribbean. She was just trying to deal with the thought of going without his cock for two weeks, when he smiled at her in that special way that excited her so. And then he told her the name of the island and the resort and said, "You'd better go ahead and apply for the time off. We'll be in a beachfront room, but you should choose something near the pool where it will be a little easier for me to slip in and slip out." Jane couldn't believe what she was hearing, but just nodded her agreement eagerly. And then he went on.

"You'll need to buy several new bikinis—very, very small, of course. I want to look at you, and I want you to set a good example for my wife. I don't like the string back—I just want to see about half of your ass cheeks in them—but if you don't have to shave or wax your pussy then they're not nearly small enough in front. The tops should show off your tits, too, though that probably won't matter as much because you may not be wearing the tops that much. I have to wait and see what the resort is like. Get a few sexy dresses, too—the kind you'd go out dancing or clubbing in. And those letters you've been writing me. I'm going to assume that you meant every word you said. And then some."

Jane's excitement level was suddenly at a peak again, like the first time she met him, the first time she sucked his cock, the first time she took him in her ass, all the other most intense first experiences. She was almost coming as she spoke—"Oh yes, sir! Yes, sir! Yes, sir!"

And the honeymoon itself? That's another story.

LovingSir
LovingSir
34 Followers