All Comments on 'Anything for Lindsay Ch. 04'

by allaboutcontrol

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best part yet

The "cleaning out" stuff was gross, but the rest was so good I can overlook it. I'm hoping for the Cindy/Lindsay threesome, but whatever happens, this has been an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm in love with Lindsay

I'm hoping for the Lindsay and Tom threesome - and the poor boyfriend having to watch Tom give beautiful Lindsay all she needs. As the loving boyfriend, he could maybe massage her legs for her while Tom pounds her to repeated orgasms. Because he'd do anything for Lindsay - and so would I!

honeysluthoneyslutover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!

Ivery paragraph is better than the last. Pleas continue! You have a very creative style and I can't wait to see where you take us in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW I LOVE IT

your stories are great they get my 4 incher so hard!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Will there be more?

This is a fantastic series, I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
When's the next chapter?!?

this is a great story, we want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue...

You've developed the story very well so far. The time has come to see Tom completely manhandle Lindsay in front of Jason.

There's a great story by Rhinoman (aka Rhinotoons) called "I Did it For Love" (http://www.slutwives.com/stories/1401/I-Did-It-For-Love.html) whereby the wife makes her husband guide the other guy's huge rod into her pussy; it's deliciously humiliating. This would be a great touch in your story. Also, Tom should get to pound Cindy too - or at least tit-fuck her.

Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story. Now you need to add some chapters and show them all controlling him. Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where's the next part?

It was supposed to be up "in the next couple of weeks". That was over a month ago.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Good Series

I liked the part when Jason ate the three cum filled twats....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How on earth did I get sucked into this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallaboutcontrol@allaboutcontrol
I believe that sex is the best when one person completely gives themselves to the other. I love to be dominate and in complete control of one woman or a a group of woman. I have a small penis though, and my favorite is to be teased and taken control of because of that. *If ...