Anything for Lindsay Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...If you cum before 3 minutes then you have to have a threesome with Lindsay and Tom," Cindy finished.

Jason's mouth dropped and he started to protest, but before he could, he started to cum. His body shook as blast after blast of cum squirted everywhere. On the floor, all over Lindsay's hand, two shots even landed on Cindy's leg. He had so much built up pressure he literally came for a full minute, before his knees buckled and he fell to the floor.

"Deal!" Lindsay shouted before he could even try to say anything.

"Great! See you guys on Saturday," Cindy replied before putting on her robe and leaving the room.

Jason had just had one of the most intense and memorable orgasms of his life, but even that couldn't stop him from being so nervous about the bet that was just made for him.

"Clean up the mess and let yourself out. I'll see you tomorrow," Lindsay said before walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

Jason looked around and couldn't believe he was about to clean up his own cum. At least it wasn't someone else's, he thought to himself...

12