All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 08'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally!

After waiting and waiting for so long thank heavens you updated! I hope you won't make us wait too long though. Update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yayyyyyy you're back!!!

Wow. The last words she had with her mother brought me to tears. I could feel her pain of loss and blame I felt that pain when I experianced a close loss. That can really tear a person down. Finally Sam got out what sue really felt maybe now she can find peace with her mother and herself with the loss of her brother. Really inspires me to get some things out I need to with people. But the void of Drew was felt in this chapter. The part with Drew's picture really gave a tight squeeze to the heart because she's so in love with him. If only she would just talk to him and get it all out. Maybe make her own point this time. Please dont let the wait for the next chapter be as long. Awesome work toodles=)

-MK

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Ohhhh it's about time....

she said something! I am so excited that she is heading over to Italy (ahhhhh Italians) and doing something to remind her how it is to live and be alive. As for Drew, well distance makes the heart go fonder?

Thanks for sticking in there and keeping this story alive :)

********** (10 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't tell you how much i love this story! there's the perfect balance of angst, drama and happiness- i'm very much on the edge of my seat!

Can't wait to see what happens with poor Sam- i can't imagine that she'll actually leave! She seems too strong, finally stepping up to the plate and saying something, to just run away. And to leave things unfinished with Drew..!! I can't wait to see how you weave it all back together and (hopefully!) bring us to happy ever after :))

Pretty please update soon! We're waiting as patiently as we can :)

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I'm soooooooo happy your back! This chapter was fantastic, 47 stars (that's how happy I am that your back, I missed these characters). Please tell me that the last chapter (and therefore happy chapter) has already been posted and I don't have to wait any longer to see Sam and Drew get back together, please. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to read the final chapter or find out what you've got in the works for us next!

SwitcherySwitcheryover 13 years ago
A joy to read

Seriously well written, you have a flair for dialogue that doesn't seem stiff or whimsical. Sam is a very believable character, and both of her little outbursts in this chapter came very naturally. Bravo!

m62cygm62cygover 13 years ago
Thanks

Diolch, thanks for the latest Chapter, like all your stories they are 5 star,

Looking forward to the next chapter and hope that it arrives by Christmas as it would be a lovely Xmas pressi for us your devoted fans

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Yay

Yay for Sam for standing up to her parents. Now she needs that same backbone when talking to Drew. I do like it when a character stands up for herself (or himself as the case may be).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
about time !!!!!

thank god .....you 'r back , for god's sake please dont make us wait for along time .

It's your fault that your r a great writer , so start take resposibility for your action and have a mercy on us.

now that i said it all i just want u to know that i adore your work ....u ROCK and i am waiting .. waiting .. waiting .. waiting .. :)

AlwaysAlone1986AlwaysAlone1986over 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

That was an amazing chapter. I'm in awe of how good it was! I can't wait for the next one. Don't make us wait too long, please :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Is it wrong to hate her mother?

I know she's suffering but who can treat their own child in that manner? It's just despicable.

This was an excellent chapter. The only thing that could have made it better is Drew. But of course he'll be there for most of the next chapter, right? And the next chapter is coming fairly soon, right?

Quite happy to continue bothering you with emails and messages until the next chapter comes out!

Please let it be soon!

Thanks for writing.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
Her mom needs to be slapped!

Her dad too, for letting it go on for so long. I agree--kudos to Sam for standing up for herself. I hope hre backbone continues to strengthen cause it seems to me she's been a footstool pretty much all her life, or at least since her brother died.

Only one more chapter? I REALLY hope you let Sam go to Italy and put some distance between her and Drew. She needs this time to improve her business but most importantly, come to grips with her life and she's not going to be able to do that at home.

Thanks for the new chapter. Please write more.

ahhhughhahhhughhover 13 years ago
I must agree

with everyone else! Superb chapter! Yay for Sam standing up to her parents! Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter! I feel like a stalker checking out your page everyday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

Thanks Lilly for posting this chapter. I was waiting for the arguement to break out. And, it was a good one. Now I'm waiting for the one between Drew and Sam.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
double WOW!!!

Finally Lily!!! Yipeee!!!

Thank you for this chapter. This is such a good chapter.

I hope the last chapter (are u sure??) is a loooong one. i am still waiting for the encounter of Drew and Sam. For sure it will be a yummy one....hahhahaa.... whatever!!!

Good job!!! write soon and write fast...... as fast as you can. hehehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm soooo happy!!!!!!

I'm on vacation this week and it was made so much better when I saw a new chapter posted by you. It is about time that Sam told off her mother I can't even imagine feeling that punished by someone that should love you. Especially for something that wasn't your fault. I am sure that all of us won't complain if it needs to be a couple more chapters as long as you don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

So glad you're back!!! I feel so bad for Sam and I am glad that she stood up for herself. Just wish she wasn't running away...but hopefully Drew gets to her before she gets on that plane.

I feel for her mother since she did loose a child and that pain is hard but to wish the other child would have died instead? That's sick! And it looks like her father is a peace keeper wanting everyone to get along. But that's not going to happen with a wife whose heart has gone cold.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
worth the wait

was so pleased to see a new chapter...they never fail to please. Hope everything's settling down for u now (and not just cos i selfishly crave to see how this ends!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!

NO! I'm so mad at you! Why isn't Drew in this chapter?!?! :(

If you take a million years with the next chapter, I'll never forgive you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Evil woman!

I've been waiting for this for so long, and while it was your usual FABULOUS such an evil cliffie!

No Drew!

Although good on Sam for finally getting all of that off her chest where her mother is concerned.

Can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going!

You'll make a lot of people happy if the next chapter is up soon! This one was brilliant, by the way :D

PseamanPseamanover 13 years ago
Quality over Quantity

We would all like you to write more because we enjoy your writing so much. However, with the quality of your writing I'll take it when you give it to us. That said, I can't wait for the next chapter and then your next story.

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 13 years ago
You've been missed!

I can't tell you how excited I was to look at the new list of stories and see your name there! Thank you, evanslily- and I look forward to the next chapter! :)

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatover 13 years ago
Welcome back!!

I check daily to see if you have posted a new chapter, and today I finally found what I was looking for!

I loved this chapter. It actually made me cry! Poor Sam!

Love, love, love your work!

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsover 13 years ago
Worth the wait....

That was amazing! I loved it! I had been waiting for the blow up, and you delivered with flying colors. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you serious?!?!?!?!?!

We waited this long for that crap?!?!?!?!? It sucked. I mean yea it's all fine and dandy that she told her mom what's what but wtf? Are you gonna make us wait another 3 months to find out what happens between her and Drew. Probably. Here I was all excited for the next chapter. You totally let me down. Totally.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

glad to have you back with us. nice that sam stood up against her mother, now she has to deal with drew, she can't just realize she loves him and do nothing and just go to italy, she just can't!

i hope you won't let us wait so long for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Controversial stuff...

Well, it was a long wait and it's a shame that Drew wasn't a part of this chapter however you've filled in a lot of Sam's back story which has helped make her more real. It was brilliantly written as usual and has left us wanting more. Keep up the good work Xx

isis91isis91over 13 years ago

so glad you updated! although of course I missed Drew in this chapter, I think it was a very necessary piece to her story and to her getting over the past. She had to confront her mom and how her mom has treated her. I actually hope she goes because I think if she doesn't she'll always regret it....but of course still misses Drew. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was an amazing chapter! I love all of your stories! You'e a very skilled and talented writer! Please come out with the next chapter soon! And please let there be a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh Lily! It was so wonderful and perfect! Yes, she acting emotional and wildly but I think it is about time. Hopefully she and Drew figure things out despite Italy. Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for the next.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Yet another brilliant chapter

Finally Sam is standing up for herself, but perhaps irrationally? Before she heads off for Italy, she needs to come to grips with her relationship with Drew. Where will all this end? For the best I hope--I really want to see Sam and Drew together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it coming.

Glad I dropped by your page to find the update!

Love the story, loved the chapter.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you Thank you finally!!

I have been checking your page daily and I was so greatfully surprised to find a new chapter. I am glad that Sam stuck up for herself with her mom but she can't leave to Italy without facing her relationship with Drew. He can't let her be they are meant to be together... Please finish chapter 9 soon it's agonizing having to wait to find out the ending. Your stories are sooooo addicting!! Please hurry Lily dear!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Muy muy bueno

Me gusta mucho (No puedo entrar porque me olvido mi contraseña). Voy a hablar con tú pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I very much like your style of writing.

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I have been checking your profile daily, well not so the last few weeks, and I am so glad that you were finally able to post! I am so glad Sam stuck up for herself, and I just can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

I thought it was just going to be the anniversary, not his actual birthday. Now I understand Sam's character better. Very dramatic, very well written!! (I expected nothing less--you're always brilliant, you know.)

I hope in the next chapter we learn about Angie, and just what the heck Drew's been doing for all this time. Surely, no man in love lets the woman of his dreams run out of his place crying and then doesn't talk to her for a week? Or maybe I've misunderstood the male brain. Actually, that's fairly likely.

Hope the new job is fantastic and that it allows you time to write chapter 9!

CyberfemmeCyberfemmeover 13 years ago
Eagerly awaiting final chapter!

I've loved re-reading all the chapters when I saw chapter 8 was up, but now I really, really hope chapter 9 will be here soon! Can't wait to read the conclusion to this wonderful story!! Thanks for sharing it with us :-D

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
OMG!!!

You always managed to make me cry...

Whether sad or touched or happy...

You are getting better and better at this....

Please don't stop writing and don't take too long to publish the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH GOD

I was so scared for a moment. I read "Finish packing for a new life." And I thought "Oh my god, NO! You can't leave the plot unresolved like that! It's not fair!" Then I scrolled down and saw you were posting a chapter nine. I guess that serves me right for not reading your updates before the story:) This was such a great chapter. As bad as I feel for Sam (not her mother. ickkk) this needed to happen, so that she could stop blaming herself and move on with her life.

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago

This chapter was written beautifully and I felt the scenes with Sam and her mother had the exact feeling of those who have lost such a close family member. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please hurry and post the next chapter.

i love ittt so muchh.

if you make me wait to long, i might die.

but i love you!

(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Amazing . . . But More Soon Please!!

I'm getting so stir crazy waiting for a resolution for Sam . . . or the new Samantha . . . who ever she decides to be and whichever man she ends up with :). CAN NOT wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
let her go to Italy please.

lovely story, and you should let her go to Italy, poor thing has never really had a chance to spread her wings, she should have that b4 she settles down...

slpy650slpy650over 13 years ago
Love it.

I enjoy your stories so much - you're amazing!!! Please update soon! We're waiting! xXx

nonnienonnieover 13 years ago
Wow

I just found your story and I am love with it! You had me on an emotional roller coaster ,sad, mad and everything in between. I hope hope, hope that you will and are going to continue to add to this and see how Sam deals with her choices of leaving and not talking to the man she obvisouly loves and loves her also!

ElizzyElizzyover 13 years ago
Ahhh

I started reading because i thought you had finished the story, and then i got to here and have realised you havent! I love love love this story and am seriously going to die if you dont post the next one soon...

Its amazing but ahhh...

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Oh!

You finally updated this story! I'm so happy that you did :) I was hoping (kind of, sort of, not really) that this was the last chapter (only so we wouldn't have to wait for the next one) but Oh, what a cliffhanger you left for us! I'm so glad that Sam finally let it out with her parents. It's unfair that her mother treats her like she doesn't matter just because she's alive and her favorite son is dead. It's such a hurtful feeling. I don't want her to go to Italy but at the same time I want Drew to chase after her! ... Or for her to come back after her 3 months and then have Drew and her meet up and it's all fireworks, explosions and love love love! Haha okay, I'll stop now. This is definitely one of my Top 10 Favorite stories on Lit. Please don't make us wait too long for the next part; I'm already dying to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't make us wait too long for the next one!!!

Can't wait to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anxious

I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I started reading the series before I looked at the posting dates and now I am dying to read the next part to the story!!!

DanishGirlDanishGirlover 13 years ago
More please!

Oooooohhh no, I was sure all parts were done. And here I am left hanging. Please write like the wind to bring us new chapters!

I really love this story and can't wait for next installment.

At least You have other stories for me to dive into meanwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like the end of this story, only please may I have it early...I really don't think I can wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's almost irritating when...

you find a story with several chapters, and you start reading it only to discover the story isn't finished. GRRR! :)

Love the story so far. Please bring a swift conclusion?

amber1312amber1312over 13 years ago

noooooo thats three stories now i have read and none of them have endings or conclusions they are all on cliffhangers and now i am cross you cant do this to me...... its unkind please DK give me more

amber1312amber1312over 13 years ago
major sorry

the comment i left below was not meant for your story - i am so terribly sorry - yes i loved this story and want more now but i was commenting on another author but my browser was still catchin up damn internet i am so sorry please disregard the comment evanslily and keep writing im hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait

Oh please hurry to finish! I don't think I can wait much longer!

CookieEsqCookieEsqover 13 years ago
Hurry up and finish already! : )

Amazing story. Love the build up with these two. Wonderfully written and very sexy. Please finish soon. The anticipation is torturous.

All the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee

Give us more! I can't wait any longer... you better finish this story you tease!!! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finish this story please

You have an excellent story but please finish it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please submit the final chapter!!

I love all of your stories but this is definately my favourite and I can't wait to see how it finishes so please post the final chapter!! It would be a lovely Christmas present for everyone!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

I notice there is a different set of readers that read romance than some of the other categories and this is my first time here. i am lucky, you are good!! Pls finish the story.

I think there is a 95% probability that Sam is wrong about Drew and other girl friends, but will you let her find that out before or after the Italy trip? If there is only one more chapter I am betting on before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anything for You: 8 Part Series

NOT! PLEASE finish the story. I've read too many good stories on this site that go unfinished. This is a great story so, please...

My new years resolution regarding literotica is to start with the last chapter first so that I Know the story is complete before I begin reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely!!

I can't wait for the next and final (are you sure? One more never hurt!♥) chapter! Please update soon, I read this the day it uploaded on the site and have been waiting ever since! Please update before the new year? : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more?

wonderful story... would love to know what happens next (hint hint)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

Please please post the next chapter ASAP! I'm in loveeeee with this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still

Now I am update and note how this is a bit like an old Dr Who, or other crisis point serials, we get to the cliff edge, with a Dalek coming behind and . . The credits roll. Knife edge has a New App. Still DO NOT apologise AND don't rush. Your story, your charge. It's Xmas in real life etc. Content that baring mishap u will submit the final chapter. You are a class writer. Enough said. IF u are good enough to keep publishing on this free site next years tale? It would be a nice fan anticipated dream. Best wishes for all ahead, thru 2011. In real life, and writing.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
HI!

Love your stories as always, but could you please post a new one? Been waiting for ages...Merry CHristmas and Happy New Year! Good luck with all the stuff you are busy with!

Sdaw1Sdaw1over 13 years ago

Lily I love every single character u create, your stories are well written and full of depth, the only problem is waiting, I think I have read all of your stories about 5 times each, please tell me that the next chapter is coming soon and that drew stops sam from running away and they get married and have lots of hot sex and babies? I know real life gets in the way but please don't keep us waiting much longer xxx

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago
I know somewhere I saw something ...

about a new chapter being soon? And that was posted october 2010? its like 2011! I think its time for a new chapter! :) A new chapter for a new year sounds appropriate, dontcha think? Please please post soon! I must know how this story ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please post next chapter!!!!!

I Love Your Stories!!!! Please update sooon!!! I'm dying to know what happens!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

When can we expect the next chapter????

Soon, I hope!

LSK4KIWJLSK4KIWJover 13 years ago
Please...

I've never laughed and cried so much in one day. I will go read your other stuff but I'm so attached to this story, please continue. I love your quirky (and i mean that in the most admiring way) style, so blissfully refreshing. Best wishes!

WinsletWinsletover 13 years ago

Loved it, but never expected anything else :)

I seriously love your other stories and this one promises to be just as addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't keep us waiting for the next installment

Sam is so like many of us that take on the worlds burdens and forgets herself and feels guilty when she does think of herself. Thanks for bringing her out of her shell. It's an inspiration to us all like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Im so excited now ive read that u have uploaded chapter 9 :-) so cannot wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

I am so looking forward to this story's conclusion. I love all your work. Your characters feel so real. Please bring us more stories like this and Caught by the Tide. Wonderful. Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Omg!!!

This is such a wonderful chapter!! I love it. Simple adore it. This web has lots of stories dealling with quickies but I find myself enjoying long emotional stories about something more than just sex. Thank you so much for writing this and the rest of your submissions. Ive read ALL of them!! :D

Love your work, please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is such an amazing series! I love how you began it, and how it continued on with the plot getting more interesting. I can't wait to see how the story ends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
moved me to tears!!!!!!!!

When Sam released all of her devastation, my heart wretched as I read about her broken family. Your lead is a complex character, with so many folds hiding her sorrow. Thank you for not writing about ninnies who just have sex for the fun of it. LOVE YOUR WORK!!!!!!!!!

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyover 12 years ago
bah!

I'm so close to tears right now. In fact, they're sitting there, just waiting to brim over. Wow. Wow.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Tour de force

I loved the way you created the "ringing silence" at the climax of the confrontation between Samantha and her parents.

It is indeed a very intense and satisfying chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heart-wrenching

So much pain . . .

MeiMei93MeiMei93almost 9 years ago
O.O

Im in love

with the story

I love how wonderful its written.

my heart hurts too I can practically feel her emotions

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_almost 4 years ago
Omg

This story is so good its sad that she was right about her mom tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This chapter took me on a rollercoaster ride. I can't count how many times I gasped while reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay at this point I really hope nothing works out for her. She's actually the worst. Literally cares about no one but herself. Kinda hope Marco bags and tags her then sends her back with nothing. Just the worst.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 2 years ago

I feel so bad for Sam! I mean, sure I got really frustrated with her when it came to drew and her but I could totally relate to her about the strained relationship with her mum.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

lol at the anon who says she only thinks of herself. shes spent 7 years with a mom who she thinks cant stand her and blames her for her sons death. her mom forces them to play out a sick birthday ritual every year. she finally blows her top and tells her mom how she feels after 7 years and she only thinks about herself you say......L O L

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous