Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pk1729
pk1729
12 Followers

Alex stammered, "I...uh...I beg your pardon."

He began to turn away when the throaty voice replied, "Oh not at all, sir, I beg yours. Please, I didn't mean to embarrass you." With this she made a half-hearted attempt to cover herself with the drape. "Jen dear, would you please tighten the lacing in the back?"

Turning slightly, the woman let the drape shift enough to give Alex a view of the intricate red satin ribbon that laced the back of the garment. When Jen began to pull and tighten, the curtain dropped completely giving him a view of the woman's tight round ass fully covered and yet exposed by the sheer mesh of her panties. He was entranced.

The woman spoke, "As long as you are here sir, I may as well ask what you think of my...er costume? Does it please you?"

"I...uh...er..."

"Please, sir, it's quite alright. I would very much like a male opinion and since you are the only one of that persuasion here, tell me what do you think."

Alex answered in a hoarse whisper, "Very uh...sexy...uh hot...I mean nice, madam."

The woman laughed heartily. Chloe and Amy were giggling behind him. Jennifer who had completed her chore with the ribbon just smiled.

"Ooh, 'Madam' is it?"

Alex voice indicated a rising panic, "I'm sorry, Miss? Ms.? Mademoiselle? Jennifer referred to you as Mrs. Lauter but..."

"Oh calm down. You have insulted no one. I guess 'madam' is appropriate but why don't you just call me Gloria. Gloria Lauter." She dipped her head in invitation.

"Gloria," he said.

"There that's better. I must say however, that Jennifer is a naughty girl for revealing my identity without my knowledge. Jen dear, I may have to consider some...punishment for that faux pas." Jen just smiled and nodded.

"And you sir? What shall I call you as it appears that we are to be, shall we say, intimately acquainted?" With that she did a very polished runway turn and posed provocatively. Alex felt a twitch in his crotch area.

"Alex, ma'am. Alex Grant."

"So very nice to meet you Mr. Alex Grant." She left the confines of the dressing area altogether and walked up to him holding out her hand.

He took it, not quite sure if he was to shake or kiss it. He chose the former but not before taking in the full breadth of her bosom. He guessed she sported a 36C bust. The corset pushed the ivory globes together nicely and when she moved there was a fair amount of jiggle in the flesh which he found not unappealing.

Gloria said, "As long as you are here Mr. Grant, you would be of great service to me if you would offer up your opinion of my selection of lingerie. I could model some items for you and you could give me your honest opinion, as a man."

Alex saw a wicked smile on Jennifer's face.

So that's the game is it? Delightful. He smiled back at Jen and turned to back to the woman in the corset.

"Gee Mrs. Lauter..."

"Oh please call me Gloria, darling."

"Well, Gloria. Sure. Why not?"

"Excellent, why don't you sit yourself down on the loveseat over there and we can begin. Jennifer, will you help me out of this please? Chloe dear, bring me that outfit I tried on earlier, you know the blue one."

There was a brief flurry of action as Gloria Lauter whisked back behind the curtain to be joined by Jennifer. Chloe dug through a pile of clothing at the check out desk and collected a small pile of blue nylon and silk and handed it through the drapery to her co-worker. Alex sat on the circular red upholstered love seat that looked as if it belonged in an 1890's hotel lobby or better yet a New Orleans brothel and tried his best to look nonchalant. Nevertheless, the fact that he had some difficulty walking and sitting was not lost on Amy and Chloe who giggled at the tent forming in his pants.

In a shorter time than he imagined Gloria reappeared and sauntered about the area in front of the dressing room. She wore matching turquoise bra and bikini panties, with nude thigh-hi stockings. The lingerie was translucent rather than sheer and the darker spots of her nipples were just barely visible. The simplicity of the outfit stood in stark contrast to the range of frivolous possibility that the boutique could provide. Gloria performed a perfect runway turn and gave Alex a flirtatious look over her shoulder.

"Well," she asked?

He hesitated.

Gloria continued, "I know darling. It's very simple. However, I am considering this for everyday wear. After all not all of my lingerie is meant for the boudoir. I need things for the mundane portions of my day.

Alex remained silent for a moment. He was still sussing out the rules of this game. He took a long slow breath, coughed, and then spoke, "The outfit is beautiful but then that is because the body that wears it is more beautiful and made to show off much more than what I see here. I can see the point of your argument but then I also remember reading about how the theater producer, Florenz Ziegfeld was know for providing even his chorus girls with a lingerie budget. When asked why and who would know what underwear they wore, he answered, 'They will know and that makes all the difference' and this from the man who first popularized the beauty of the American woman."

Gloria beamed, "Ah, you are a scholar I see. Jen, he is delicious. He not only has taste but espouses a wonderful philosophy of silk, satin and lace."

Alex grinned and added, "Of course it's always been my opinion that Mr. Zeigfeld was also personally aware of each lingerie item that every one of his chorus girls wore much to the disdain of Mrs. Zeigfeld."

"And he's witty too," Gloria replied. "Well now, Alex, I am in perfect agreement." She reached behind her and unfastened the bra, slid it off her shoulders and tossed it to Amy over by the counter. Her breasts flattened against her chest ever so slightly and the now free nipples jutted out into dark eraser shaped buds as the air conditioned coolness hit them.

"No plain and simple today," she continued. Let's throw caution to the wind and let sensuality rule the night. Chloe, you look as if you already have something in mind. Fetch it quick. Jennifer, join me in the dressing room and help me." She turned and entered the cubicle and pulled the drape closed. The tanned assistant took some items from Chloe and followed swiftly. For the next few minutes there was the sound of rustling and snapping and then silence. After a minute or two Jennifer exited looking a bit flushed.

The curtain slid back and Gloria stood there in a salmon colored satin confection that accented her ivory skin tone. The bra was scalloped with silk chiffon frills along the top of the cups and lifted the breasts beautifully. The cinch of the garter belt was hidden by a most delightful pair of similarly scalloped French knickers which sported a pearl button that fastened the garment at Gloria's hip. The suspender straps extended below the panties and attached to nude stocking. The total effect was stunning.

"Now that is more like it Mrs. Lauter," Alex gave a polite clap along with the complement.

"Call me Gloria dear. I insist."

"Yes, of course. Gloria. That outfit is exquisite. I have to say I am a particular fan of the shiny satin look and that salmon looks almost like gold lame to me. It complements you beautifully."

He was squirming on the loveseat, trying to find a comfortable position. He could not help but readjust his burgeoning cock inside his pants yet again. As he did so he felt a slight dampness oozing from its tip into his briefs.

"Mmm, I think you are right Alex dear," the scantily clad woman replied. Amy, dear lets see what you can come up with now." Once again she retreated to the dressing room.

Amy took some things from the two display racks and went to hand them to Jennifer who refused with a smirk and indicated that the little brunette should step behind the drape. Giggling once again, Amy did so.

The same noises followed by the same protracted silence ensued for a bit longer than the last time. Suddenly a few sharp giggles could be heard and finally, Amy stepped out. Alex noted that her smock was buttoned crooked. The young girl smiled wickedly and stuck her studded tongue out at Jennifer. She then took the corner of the drape and drew it back dramatically.

This time Gloria stood framed by the cubicle doorway. She had affected a pose reminiscent of Natalie Wood in the film, Gypsy! Alex swore he could almost hear refrains from "Let Me Entertain You" wafting through the store.

He gasped, "Well now, if I were Mr. Lauter, I am not sure I would ever let you leave the bedroom in that ensemble."

Gloria roared, "Darling if you were Mr. Lauter you would be lucky indeed to know in which bedroom I might be found wearing this ensemble."

Her laugh was like champagne to Alex.

Was this woman for real? Am I really here?

The lingerie on display was all of shiny red lyrca. Gloria sported a full slip that hugged every curve of her body. The bodice cups were once again scalloped along the edge only this time the fabric covered most of each breast. The slip rounded over her rear and ended just at the top of her thighs. He could just barely see the matching red brief that covered her crotch. Suspender straps were attached to the slip's skirt and were attached to sheer red stocking each with a well defined black seam running perfectly up the back of Gloria's leg.

"Very nice," Alex said. "The red works well with your hair but it may be just a bit much. I wonder if you need something darker."

"Very well. Let's see. Jennifer? Chloe? Please?" And she closed the curtain once more.

The two assistants joined her, each with armloads of silk, satin and lace. This time the wait was longer. Nearly fifteen minutes. Besides the expected rustlings and giggles Alex swore he hear heavy breathing and maybe even a soft moan. Looking over at Amy he received a very non-committal look of indifference. This time Alex was the first to emerge. She peeped her hear from around the curtain.

"Alex," she purred. Her leg appeared and started to wrap around the edge of the drape. Black patent leather pumps shimmered in the track lighting cast down from the ceiling. Now an arm encased in an opera length black satin glove snaked out and caressed her body through the heavy brocade stopping where Gloria's crotch must be. When she touched herself there her eyes opened wide and her crimson lips formed and almost perfect "O". Suddenly, with a deft motion she brought her fingers to her face in a feigned gesture of embarrassment and let the curtain drop revealing the next sexy confection.

She stood before him in a deep purple corset edged with blood red scalloping on both bodice and the hips. Covering her sex was a pair of panties. When she executed her turn, Alex saw that the back of the panties had a sheer mesh panel in a V-shape that allowed him to see the cleavage of her buttocks. Black fishnet stocking completed this ensemble.

"Brava!" Alex shouted. This may be the perfect outfit for you yet Gloria. It is like something out of a fin de siecle Paris salon. It is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. No one should ever wear that corset but you."

"And no one shall," she answered. This was designed by yours truly. The people at Myth created and it was personally fitted by my dear, sweet Jennifer over here.

Alex applauded. Jen blushed and Gloria called the three girls to her side as if staging a mini-curtain call. The four women struck several vogueish poses and then had fun trying to upstage each other with purely pornographic stripper movements. Everyone was in high spirits.

Gloria stepped forward and said, "I thank you Mr. Grant for indulging my whims and offering what I consider to be astute opinions. You deserve a reward for your effort. If you will excuse me, I will make one last change. Wait right there, Alex dear. I guarantee it will be worth it. Jennifer, would you be so kind as to assist me one more time."

"Yes ma'am," Jen replied.

Chloe smiled conspiratorially and silently motioned for Alex to approach the dressing room drape. He could hear the usual rustling of clothing being put on or taken off. Suddenly he heard a long, languorous sigh. It was most definitely Gloria Lauter. He could also hear her whispering.

"Jen darling, it has been too long. I'd almost forgotten how delicious yor4 kisses are. I am so glad you called me. You have chosen well. Alex is perfect for our game."

There was some more silence and soft rustling then Jen spoke," Oh yes, yes, Gloria, oooooh right there. Mmm, very good. That's it. Ah! I'm glad you like Alex. Oh, yes. I...I think you will find him...mmmmm, oh, ah. Perfect. Eeeeee. Oh Yes! Ah! That's it. Suck me harder Gloria, please!"

Gloria's voice came through the drape now, "Naughty girl! Don't be so anxious. We have plenty of time. If you rush me, I may have to punish you. You don't want a spanking do you?"

"Yessssss, Yes I do want a spanking. Eat my pussy Gloria. Eat me and slap my bottom while you do it. Mmmmm. Please."

Alex's cock was tenting out his trousers, a state that did not escape Chloe, who had by now, unbuttoned the last fasteners on her smock. She reached down and started to slowly unzip his pants.

"Patience Jen, dear," Gloria whispered from behind the curtain. "I'm just warming you up for the big show which we should get rolling about now, don't you think? First we tend to that nice man out there and when he is nothing but a dry husk, my tongue and a riding crop will finish you off for the night."

"Promises, promises," Jennifer remarked through a series of satisfied giggles.

Chloe had by now unzipped Alex's pants and was stroking his cock through his briefs. There was a telltale wet spot where the tip of his prick was and she ran her thumb over it once. Twice. A third time and the man shivered with lust. The woman was breathing hot and heavy on the back of his neck. He felt her lips, tongue and even her teeth trail a wet path up behind his right ear.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Amy. He could see all of her now as she had completely unbuttoned her dress. She was leaning back on the register counter with her eyes closed and her left hand rucked up a pink half slip as she her right hand clawed underneath the black thong that was framed by garter straps of the same color. Where the strap connected to the stocking there were large rhinestones blinking back at him. She was feverishly playing with her own pussy. The matching bra was very sheer so her nipples were quite visible. The thinness of the bra's material allowed her breasts to jiggle invitingly. Another small gush of precum stained his briefs.

Suddenly the curtain slid back. Gloria Lauter stood there in what must have been the clothes she work when she entered the store. She was decked out in a black leather skirt and red satin blouse. From beneath the skirt her legs were encased in smoky sheer nylons with dark seams running perfectly up the back of each leg. The blouse was tight across her bosom, almost to the point of bursting the buttons. The sleeves were short and puffy around her shoulders. The total effect was as sexy as any of the lingerie ensembles that Alex had just past judgment on.

Jennifer meanwhile stood behind Gloria in the cubicle. She no longer

wore her white Myth smock. Her red half slip was bunched around her waist like a belt. Her panties were askew and shiny with dampness. Her breasts seemed to want to explode out of the thin black covering that was her bra. She had a glazed look in her eyes and an evil smile on her lips.

Alex spoke, "Chloe dear, you seem to be teasing poor Mr. Grant. Let's not keep him all zipped up like that. He has a wet spot on his nice slacks. Oh, his pants will be ruined if you don't free that tool of his."

Suddenly everyone was distracted by a voice.

"Ohhhhhh, Yesssssssss! Ah, mmmmm."

They all turned to the register where Amy had brought about the first orgasm of the night. The three women laughed uproariously.

Jen said, "Amy you are shameful! You can cum almost as if on cue. Gloria, I think Amy's impatience deserves some punishment don't you?"

"In time," the older woman said. But we have a guest to take care of first. Chloe, didn't I tell you to set him free?"

All eyes were on Alex now as Chloe slid his zipper down. She then unbuckled his belt and trousers. Alex's cock was now tenting his black boxer briefs. An even blacker telltale stain of precum was visible at the apex of the cloth.

"Mmm, nice," Gloria muttered. Jen slid her hand down beneath her panties and started to stroke her clit.

Gloria hooked her fingers underneath the waistband of Alex's briefs and slowly pulled down. His cock whipped up and down as it was freed. Everyone applauded. Alex was surprised at the rigidity of his member. He hadn't felt this turgid since his mid thirties.

"Supurb," said Gloria as she approached him. "Thank you Chloe darling. Now if you will allow me?"

She took the younger woman's place and took hold of the dick and began to stroke it with slow light movements. Alex closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. His pants and shorts fell to his ankles and he stood naked from the waist down in all his glory before the women. Gloria took some of the leaky precum and coated his entire cock with it.

Like children at a matinee the four women "ooh'd" and "ah'd" and squirmed about as Gloria deftly worked over Alex's cock with her hand. Their groans elicited a pleading look from Gloria as she released the drippy dick and stared straight into Alex's eyes. One by one, she unbuttoned his shirt. When it was fully open she pushed the material off his shoulders and watched it slide down his arms and join his shorts and pants in a puddle at his feet. He now was naked before them.

"How shall we proceed ladies," Gloria asked?

Chloe piped up, "Well Amy has already had an orgasm. I think she should be made to wait before sampling our guest. Or maybe she could lick one of us. I would be willing to wait for my turn with him if she will lap at my cunt for awhile."

Jennifer walked over to Chloe and gave her a firm slap on the ass.

"I bet you would," she said. I'm sure your little lesbo friend over there is just itching to taste your pussy juice. But this is not about us today. Alex is our guest and he deserves the best of our attention. Besides, how can you ignore such a delightfully erect organ as that when it is absolutely rampant in its reaction to our presence?"

She had moved in and joined Gloria in stroking the cock. A long satisfied sigh escaped from Alex's lips. He spoke, "Do what you want ladies, I promise to do whatever I can to return you ministrations. If my cock fails, my tongue will make up for it."

There were squeals of delight from the women.

"Well said, Alex," said Gloria. "However, in the state you are in I think it is necessary for us to, shall we say, take the edge off? Jennifer, you organized this evening for us. I give you then honor."

Jennifer's hand was slick with Alex's pre ejaculate. It allowed her to slide up and down the shaft of his tool with ease. She increased the pressure of her hand and began to speed her strokes. It took no more than a dozen or so swift movements when, with a sharp inhale and exhale, Alex released a jet of milky cum in a beautiful pearly arc about a foot and a half into the air.

Gloria shouted, "Ole!"

Applause and encouragement accompanied each subsequent burst. Jen held the rapidly softening organ until all of the aftershocks faded. She then released it and with a grin began to lick each of her fingers, looking Alex directly in the eye.

Gloria smiled and then spoke, "There now, with that out of the way, I'm sure we can proceed with a more deliberate and creative pace."

"Look, he's getting hard again already," Amy exclaimed.

Alex looked at is cock and felt the blood rushing to harden it again. This had not happened in ages.

pk1729
pk1729
12 Followers