Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe quipped, "Been using the little blue pill, Al?"

"No," he answered. "I never had a need until now. I wish I had one."

"Oh, I don't think that will be necessary. I have a feeling that you will find untapped reserves with which to draw upon," said Gloria.

"Well there's always my tongue," said Alex defensively.

"Don't worry dear man, all will be fine tonight. Just go with the flow," answered Gloria. She had hiked up her skirt showing her stocking tops and panty crotch. She opened her legs wide. Alex took in the sight of her pussy pushing against the thin nylon of her panties. He fumbled a bit with his shoes and then stepped out of the puddle that was his clothes.

He advanced two steps and looked her squarely in the eye and said," I really want to thank you for this opportunity Mrs...er...Gloria."

He raised his right hand and with his forefinger, touched and traces a trail along her face. As he approached her lips she kissed and licked at the finger. Turning the hand so that its back now touched her body, he let it fall gently down her chin, neck, collar bone and shoulders where the left and now joined in mirror to the right. Fingernails gently scraped Gloria's shoulders and sides. He toyed with the black satin straps of her bra allowing his fingers to feel the texture and roam underneath the ribbon like material.

Now he let his hands fall to the outside of her bra cups. He then hefted them from beneath, feeling their pleasant weight. Gloria smiled and he noticed her nostrils flair as he found her nipples tenting the mesh fabric of the bra cups.

The spell was broken for a moment by a moan near the counter. Turning in that direction, Alex and Gloria were treated to the sight of Chloe sitting on the counter, legs spread wide and thrown over Amy's shoulders while the redhead was slurping ravenously at the blonde's pussy.

Alex looked back at Gloria and smiled. She started to reach for his cock but he gently deflected her hand. He gave her a playful "no, no" gesture with his other hand. He noticed that the woman shivered with excitement. He leaned in and kissed her eyelids. His hands stroked gently up and down her sides from shoulders to hips. With each stroke he slowed down and explored the changing texture of skin, bra, and panties. Gloria began to breathe harder.

Jennifer meanwhile had procured a clear glass dildo from one of display cabinets. She perched herself on the bench in the dressing room making sure she was visible to Alex. She licked and sucked the toy for a few seconds then pushing aside her thong, plunged it into her cunt and started to fuck herself.

"Ahhgh, yes you slut, that's it," screamed Chloe from across the room. She was nearing orgasm.

She grunted through clenched teeth, "Come on Amy, drive that fucking tongue stud on my clit. Faster, faster! Faster you bitch! Yesssssss, suck it a little, that's it, that's it. Come on. Come on, now. Ooooh, that's the way, Ameeeeeeee."

Amy worked her tongue furiously over Chloe's pussy. Hearing the groans and the slurping sounds of the exchange, Alex's cock grew even harder. His hands moved to the crotch of Gloria's panties and found them to be damp as well. He smiled and looked first into the older woman's eyes and then over to Jennifer in the cubicle. She smiled without missing a stroke in her own pussy.

He knelt before Gloria and put his hands on her ass cheeks. In anticipation, the woman opened her legs wider. The dark spot of wetness, about the size of a quarter was gleaming before him, perfect bull's-eye for his tongue. He approached slowly, letting his breath warm her thighs. The spicy aroma of her arousal inflamed him even more. Sticking out his tongue he pressed firmly against the damp spot.

Gloria jerked reflexively and tried to open her thigh wider. She took his head in her hands lacing her fingers in his hair and pulled him into her. He licked slowly. Up first and then down. He was rewarded by her reaction.

"Ohhhhh,." She exclaimed.

Her fingers tightened in his hair. A small rush of fluid filled her panty crotch as a light spasm signaled a tiny orgasm flowed through her body.

"Come on honey, that's it, lick me good. Momma wants to cum bad. Come on now suck meeee." Gloria began to tremble.

Alex supported her as best he could by cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks hard. Gloria pushed harder on his head and began to wail.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh! Oh! OH! YESSSSSSS!"

A gush of pussy juice flooded her panties, followed by a bust of liquid that, at first seemed to be pee. Alex continued sucking and licking her as his beard became inundated with the combination of fluids. There was one long and three short bursts of fluid as Gloria's black satin panties became soaked from front to back. Gloria was a squirter!

Alex had never experienced this before. He was amazed. It excited him so much that he blew another wad of cum, this time without anyone touching his cock. He was so surprised at Gloria's orgasm that he was unaware of his own gusher.

"Well now," Gloria gasped. "That was amazing! I thank you Mr. Grant. I found that exhilarating. I had better take these panties off. They are soaked right through."

Alex said, "Oh, please leave them on, at least a while longer. They look so hot molded against you like that."

"Mmmm, I see that there is a naughty boy beneath that gentlemanly veneer. Very well, I will accede to your wish, though I doubt they could get any wetter than they are now. Now bring me that cock of yours dear boy."

She reached for his now soft dick and started stroking it. He could feel her hot breath surrounding his balls while she cupped them and pulled the limp shaft into her mouth. Almost immediately, Alex felt blood rush to the organ and stiffen it once more.

Unbelievable!

Gloria released the cock with an audible "pop" and turned to Jennifer who was pumping the dildo in her pussy with fierce determination.

"Jen dear, put that silly piece of glass down and use our guests firm member instead. I'm sure you will find him more than adequate."

With some reluctance Jen pulled the dildo from her cunt and approached the couple on the loveseat.

Gloria took charge immediately.

"Very good dear. Now come over and sit on his cock facing me. Alex, please don't move. Here let me help. That's it. Slowly Jen, darling. Sit down now. Yes, now neither of you move."

The older woman took in the scene for a moment and then kneeled down and began licking and fingering the younger woman's clit. Alex was pretty much blind to what was occurring right in front of him. He felt warm liquid flowing rather freely around his crotch area however. His arms circled around Jen and he lingered on the satin side panels of her bra and then finally cupping the ample bosom encased in the sexy garment. With his thumbs and forefingers he searched out her nipples and began stroking and pulling at them. Engorged with desire, they pushed against the bra cups. It was more than Jennifer could stand. She began to writhe and moan.

"No dear," said Gloria. "Sit still and let me take care of everything. You have such a nice hairy pussy. I'm sure it tickles the base of Alex's dick. Does it, Alex dear?"

Alex was in a trance and could not answer. Meanwhile, Gloria continued to lick at the nub in Jen's cunt. She lapped at it with fierce flicks of her tongue, every once in awhile slowing down and slurping at point where Alex's cock met the young assistant's pussy.

Jen began to beg. "No, Gloria, no." Her voice was husky with desire now. She grit her teeth and then started to blow out in short puffy breathes as if she was in labor.

"Oooooh God that feels good! Please, let me fuck his cock Gloria. Please, I am soooo close!"

"No dear. Hang on. I love how you are keeping Alex's cock nice and warm and hard inside your pussy. Does it fill you up darling? Do you like the man's hard cock in your cunt? He likes, it don't you Alex?"

Alex nodded but his eyes were glazed. He was doing everything he could to keep from exploding in Jennifer's womb until Gloria brought her to a proper climax.

Gloria inserted her forefinger between Alex's dick and Jen's pussy folds. She reached up and in hoping to hit the girl's "G-spot". At the same moment Alex pinched the girl's nipples as hard as he could.

"OHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAWD!" Jen was shrieking.

"I'm cummmmmming!"

The young girl went stiff for about ten seconds and then moaned as the muscles in her body released every bit of tension she had mustered. She then slumped exhausted off of Alex's still hard cock and into Gloria's arms.

Gloria hugged and stroked her and whispered, "Was that a nice cum, darling. Did you like that?"

Jen mewled, "Oh yes, Gloria love. My cunt is so wet right now. That was superb."

Gloria smiled and gave the girl one last hug before turning her attention once more to the only male in the place.

"And you Alex? I see that you are still hard. No cum juice in Jen's pussy? What a shame. But you have proven yourself quite worthy of our attentions so far. Hasn't he ladies?"

Her question was answered with the sounds of sex rampant in the room. Alex came out of his trance and saw that Chloe had retrieved the glass dildo and had attached to a harness around her waist. Amy rushed to it and after slathering it with her own saliva; she lay down and begged the blonde to shove it into her hard and fast. Chloe was more than happy to oblige. He started to stroke his cock when the blonde turned and said, "Don't waste that tool on your hand. I have a hole right here, free and waiting for it. Shove it up my ass."

Being careful not to withdraw the strap-on from Amy, Chloe raised her rump and presented him with the perfect bull's eye of her anus. He spat on the brown bud and smeared it with his fingers lubricating the opening. Then he got down on his knees and positioned himself. He waited for the girl to pull up from her fucking of the now delirious Amy, and then when he saw his chance he thrust forward and filled Chloe's hole with the entire length of his dick.

"OWWWW! Oh god that hurt! You bastard! Oh it hurts so good. Now! Now fuck my ass you fucking stud. Ram that cock in and out of my hot little asshole." Chloe transferred some of the pain and excitement to her fucking of Amy and soon all three lovers were moving in a maniacal rhythm that was miraculous in its debauchery.

Alex reached around and inserted one of his fingers between the harness and Chloe's gash. He found her clit and flicked at it.

Oooh, that's nice Al baby. Mmm, yes keep that up. Come on stud, don't stop. Finger me. Fuck my ass. Fill me with your cum. Come on you horny bastard. Make me! Do it, you fucking cock!

Suddenly, Amy started screaming. "I'm cummmmmmming! Ahhhgghh!

She thrust up so hard that Alex was thrown off of Chloe's asshole. Amy kissed Chloe hard and deep with lots of tongue and the blonde responded in kind. Amy could be heard mewling into her friend's mouth. Her orgasm was flooding through her with astounding strength.

At the height of her spasm, Alex re-entered Chloe's ass.

MMMmmmm. Nuh nuh, noooooo. Oh, yesssssssss. Come on you bastard. Fuck my shit. Cum in my bung hole. Do it Alex. Cum. NOW!

Alex exploded. He emptied his load deep in the blonde slut's belly.

Gloria and Jen applauded.

Chloe shouted with delight, "Yeah, that's it baby, fill me up. Oooh it's hot and gooey. I can't wait to show you how it leaks out of me and slides down my thighs. I'll get Amy to lick me clean. You would like that wouldn't you Amy luv?"

"Yes, Chloe, Yes, yes, yes, yes. I can't wait to lick you clean. Oh, please let me. Let me now?"

"In a moment dear," Chloe replied.

The trio disentangled themselves and reformed. Amy crawled between Chloe's legs and started lapping like a kitten to milk. Gloria stood over Chloe, hiked up her skirt and then squatted down over the younger girl's mouth. Chloe did what was expected and began sucking and licking the older woman's cunt through her soaked panties. Jennifer and Alex entwined in a sixty-nine position and orally stimulated each other. Soon the room was full of grunts, moans and the sucking noise of sloppy uninhibited sex.

Once she managed to revive Alex's cock sufficiently, Jennifer mounted him in reverse cowgirl style, fingering her clit as she did. She reveled in the sight of her three friends sucking, slurping and fucking each other. Then she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of the lovely cock filling her cunt and the tingle her fingers gave her clit.

Alex entered a fugue state and began to imagine himself out side his body watching the erotic scene. He saw himself fucking the busty woman. With each thrust he felt electric pulses in his cock. He was watching himself and feeling each every sensation. He looked around and saw the trio locked in an impossibly nimble chain of lust, their bodies slick with a sheen of sweat and the colorful garments that still covered parts of their bodies shining with an other worldly aura. In his disembodied state, he wondered at his unnatural ability and stamina. Then he gave himself up totally to the sensual. He thanked Aphrodite and Eros for allowing him this excursion and suddenly he was back in his body fucking Jennifer into a frenzy.

"Alex! Oh, damn. What are you doing to me.? It feels like your cock is growing inside me. Fuck me you horse. Fill my cunt with that log." The woman on top of him slammed her body down harder and faster. With each thrust, he met her with equal upward force. He did feel his cock seemingly grow in length and tumescence. The orgasm that was approaching was monumental.

"Jen, I'm going to cum very soon," he cried.

"Hang on darling. We are going to get there together. Fuck me you Bastard!"

I'm close. Soooo close. Come on Jen. Get there with me.

I'm there. Give it to me Alex. Fill me with your spunk. I want it NOW," she screamed!

Alex roared.

Jennifer rammed up and down on his cock with amazing speed a siren-like squeal crescendo issued from the depths of her soul, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyahhhh!"

Alex felt spurt after spurt of cum jump from his cock and splatter the walls of her womb. He shook with each spurt and then shivered as Jen elicited three more aftershock climaxes from him.

There was silence.

The Sapphic trio had stopped their revels to witness the orgasm and when the convulsions ceased were bound to show their astonishment. The whole room seemed to glow in a silver shimmer.

The spell broke with the sound of Alex inhaling. As if to complement their recent coupling Jen exhaled and then rolled off her lover. She and Alex just stared at each other while trying to keep from hyperventilating.

Applause broke out from the three other souls in the room.

"Darlings" cooed Gloria. "Even though we could continue this for the rest of the night, I don't think we shall come close to what we just witnessed. I am very jealous of you Jennifer dear. However, something tells me that each of us, should we choose, may sample such ecstasy if Alex is willing to continue to explore with us.

Before Alex could answer, Jennifer piped up, "I am grateful that I was the one to experience such and orgasm. It was a true blessing. But it was you, Gloria who inspires us here at Myth. Your visits are the catalyst that strokes our erotic nature. Tonight, Alex has learned that lesson as well."

Finally finding his own voice, Alex said, "You all were wonderful and inspiring. Each of you in your own way brought about what just happened. I'm not sure this night could ever be repeated. You are all delightful playmates."

Turning to Gloria he continued, "There is something special about your presence here. I am grateful to have met you."

Gloria smiled enigmatically.

He turned to Jennifer. "I would like to see you again. Maybe you can be the one for whom I can buy such invitingly sexy lingerie. Jennifer, may I be the one who 'programs your software'?"

Everyone laughed at the metaphor and Jen answered him by kissing him and filling his mouth with her tongue.

Chloe looked around and said, "It's nearly dawn and we can't open the store like this."

The next thirty minutes were spent picking up, straightening and setting the dressing area to rights. Gloria produced a bottle of Febreeze and with some liberal spraying the store was put to rights for the next day's business. Everyone then dressed themselves. This time the Myth smocks were buttoned from top to bottom with no glimpse of lingerie in sight. Only Gloria remained in the ensemble she wore when she had last exited the dressing room.

She laughed and said, "Well, I suppose I have bought these. Jen, ring everything up. I'll wear it home. And, oh, include all the other outfits as well. Put it on your commission. And one last thing."

She winked at Alex and reached to her hips. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of the panties, she performed her 'stripper wiggle' once more and lowered the garment to her knees. One more gesture and they lay in a puddle at her feet. She stepped out of one leg hole and with her other foot lifted the panties up and with a flick launched in the air, catching them with her right hand. She carefully folded them and then, producing a clear plastic zip bag from her purse, lovingly placed them inside and sealed them. She presented them to Alex with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"A token," she whispered.

Alex thanked her. He noticed that in folding the panties, she had left the waistband label conspicuously in view. He could not miss the florid red script of the brand name. It read, Aphrodite.

Copyright © 2007