Aphrodite's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of them returned to Kaia's hair and finished styling it. Once they were satisfied with Kaia's appearance, they bade Kaia to stand and rubbed her with frankincense infused olive oil; her skin glowed. By the time they finished, the orange hue of the setting sun was quickly fading. Kaia again donned her jewels and dagger.

"Come, my Lady. It is time," said one of the servants. Kaia thanked them for their service and left. Still completely naked save the jewels and dagger, she descended the stone staircase, passed the lounge and entered the outer courtyard. Many initiates from the earlier orgy remained. As she passed those who remained, most activity stopped and gave rise to whispers of admiration and awe at Kaia's beauty; many rose and followed her. By the time Kaia arrived at the Temple, the throng of followers beginning at Cassiopeia's manor had swelled to a great multitude.

Cassiopeia and about thirty Priestesses waited for Kaia in front of the Temple. They were all bare breasted wearing only a colored sarong signifying their rank in the Order of Aphrodite. Cassiopeia stood in the center of the line and wore a white sarong and golden headdress. Their oiled bodies glowed from light of the fire burning on the sacrificial alter. They stood in a semicircle around the alter; each one held a white turtledove. A bull and then white sheep were tied to stakes behind them, this promised to be the largest sacrifice in the history of the Temple. Cassiopeia stepped forward and spoke to the large crowd filling the Temple grounds.

"We are here tonight," she said in a stately voice, "to witness the birth of a Priestess unlike no other we have ever known, a woman who has been in the service of the Goddess Aphrodite most of her life, and a woman who has been anointed by Aphrodite herself in this very Temple." A cheer rose from the crowd. Cassiopeia approached the fire holding the dove in front of her. Drawing for a dagger, she slit the creature's neck. Blood spurted, falling in large drops to the ground in front of the altar. "With this sacrifice," she called into the sky, "we invoke the blessing of the beautiful loving Aphrodite and bring forth unto the world her chosen vessel, Kaia." Another cheer filled the Temple grounds.

As the bird bled to death, Cassiopeia threw it onto the altar where it was consumed by fire. One by one, each Priestess came forward and offered their sacrifice. Ten initiates followed with the lambs slitting their throats and sprinkling their blood around the alter. Finally the High Priest came with bull. He raised a great battle-axe and brought it down on the bull almost completely severing its head. The blood flowed deeply around the altar as the High Priest recited his incantation to the Goddess of Love. With the help of several other men, they gutted, cleaned and skewered the bull and lambs, then hoisted them above the fire to be roasted for the feast that would follow the ritual.

Kaia took her place on a second altar placed behind the fire alter, the same alter she had been cleaning cum off of this morning as a slave. Her arousal was clearly visible; her slit dripped with wetness. Kaia was already considerably aroused by the attendants who had prepared her earlier that evening. The walk to the Temple with her oiled thighs rubbing her outer lips and the weight of the jewels hanging from her pussy and nipples had further increased her arousal. Kaia wanted nothing more than to thrust her fingers into her waiting snatch and bring herself to much needed orgasm. The fire in her pussy was as hot as the fire on the sacrificial altar. Kaia lay back on the marble slab and squeezed her legs together trying to put more pressure on her engorged clit.

Kaia became aware of a low chanting around her. She opened her eyes and saw a large circle of about a hundred men, their skin tinted blue, all of them with very large turgid cocks. Among them were fifty women, their skin tinted white, weaving and dancing around the men. They would occasionally stop in front of the men and kneel to suck and stroke their raging erections. There had never so many participants to a Priestess induction in the Temples history. Each participant was highly skilled in their worship of Aphrodite, being able to maintain erections for hours and control their excitement to the point where they are constantly about ready to cum. Kaia noticed one of women wore the gold headdress of the High Priestess, Cassiopeia. After about fifteen minutes of chanting, stroking and sucking many of the men were on the edge of the orgasmic precipice. Yet, they exercised complete control over their cocks, careful not slip over the edge until the proper time.

The chanting swelled to a fevered pitch then suddenly dropped to a whisper as Cassiopeia appeared at the head of the altar on which Kaia lay. "As Aphrodite was born from the foam of the sea, created by her father's genitals, so shall you be." Cassiopeia yelled and stepped back from the altar. Ten men approached and formed a circle around the altar. Kaia had never seen so many enormous cocks; she was completely surrounded. Kaia reached, taking one in each hand and one in to her mouth. She sucked with her expert mouth for mere seconds before he shot his load with a savage howl. Almost instantly, the cocks in her hands spewed their cream followed shortly by the rest of the throbbing pricks around her, all coating her with hot cum. When the cock in her mouth was removed, Kaia immediately took the next closest one; her hands constantly searched for a length of engorged flesh. Her hunger became addictive, cum her narcotic. As each cock came on her, another would take its place and rain on her a torrent of frothy cream. This continued for some time, Kaia was absolutely swimming in cum, covered from head to toe and her hair was soaked with it. At last, the final blast was issued by the last meaty prick.

Kaia's heart raced, pounding in her ears. Her head buzzed, vision blurred and the white-hot heat in her pussy threatened to overwhelming consciousness. She thrust her fingers into her cunt, fucking herself. The rapid motion of her hands caused the cum oozing from between her legs to make a sucking sound. Several of the white-tinted women appeared at her sides and began to lick at the cum on her body, their soft lips sucking her nipples and kissing her entire body. Kaia felt someone pulling her hands from her hungry pussy. She looked and to see Cassiopeia holding the golden wand Aphrodite had given her. Cassiopeia inserted the pearl studded phallus into Kaia and began rhythmically fucking her, twisting as she thrust. Kaia was relieved; this was the only thing that would quench her fire at the moment. She shivered with desire. Suddenly, the shiver seemed to concentrate and compress itself into to the very tip of her clit. Then, it exploded. Stars burst in Kaia's eyes, her body arched, her limbs stiffened, she couldn't breathe. Her orgasm radiated from her and affected those around her; the women who were licking and kissing her also began to cum as did many in the crowd. Kaia fainted.

Kaia awoke a short time later amid a frenzied orgy. The outer layer of the roasting bull and lambs was now being sliced and distributed. The entire Temple grounds were filled with people engaged in one form of passion or another. Kaia was still lying on the altar in a pool of cum now running down the sides of the stone. Women took turns licking the cum coating her entire body. Kaia stood and allowed them to lick her clean, but her cum soaked hair stuck to her back in a rather unpleasant way. She ran and jumped into the fountain pool. The cool water was refreshing. Kaia cleaned away as much cum as possible and began to exit the water when a strong hand offered to help. Kaia looked up in to a set of passionate blue eyes, sparkling with lust. They belonged to well muscled and quite handsome local. He wore a loincloth and she could see the tip of his still soft prick peaking from under as he squatted. 'He must be huge,' Kaia thought greedily as the fire inside her cunt reignited.

Kaia took his hand and he pulled her from the water; she met him with a deep kiss. She reached around to grab his tight ass pulling his hips forward and grinding her own pelvis against his. She was rewarded with an immediate response as his member began to stiffen. Kaia dropped to her knees, untied the loincloth and let it drop to the ground. Gently, she stroked his cock until it stood at full strength. She had been correct; he was huge. Kaia could barely wrap her fingers around his shaft. She took him into her mouth and began to bob, getting it nice slick for what was to come next. He moaned as she worked on his cock, sucking on the tip, licking the underside, stroking the base with her hand and gently tugging on his balls. When his whole cock was dripping with her saliva Kaia, thrust her head forward driving his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. She began to hum a tune she had learned for these occasions, the kind of tune that causes intense vibrations in the throat that are passed to the cock. Kaia continued drawing back her head to lick the tip of his prick then driving it forward until her nose was pressed against his pubic hair at which point she would swallow, causing her throat muscles to constrict around his cock. The sensations were too intense and he shot his load into her throat within seconds. His legs could no longer support him and he collapsed under the intense delirium of pleasure. By the time he came to his senses, Kaia had gone.

As morning drew near, most of the revelers had fallen asleep either from exhaustion or wine. Kaia felt tired. She had had more orgasms in the past day than the past year. She constantly had a cock in her mouth or was licking a pussy. Her own twat had not received a moments rest from the hundreds of cocks, tongues and fingers that desired her. At least half the people last night sampled her hot cunt; it was completely saturated and dripping with cum. Kaia eventually fell into a blissful sleep amid cocks, cunts and warm bodies. When she awoke, the sun was bright overhead. The fire on the altar was now smoldering and carcasses of the animals were now being picked clean by scavenger birds. The Temple grounds had emptied significantly, but there were still a few groups fucking and sucking. Kaia rose and made her way to the fountain pool. Dried cum stuck to her skin and hair, she needed to bathe. Kaia jumped into the pool and swam for several minutes washing away most of love's remains.

Kaia thought, 'Now what am I supposed to do? I am a High Priestess now and I am to avenge my mother. How?' She thought for some time. She had quite a sum of gold coins hidden in her chamber. She would purchase passage to Athens and make her way to Thebes. Her journey would begin today. Kaia climbed from the pool and ran to her room in Cassiopeia's manor. Kaia didn't have much in material goods, a few old tunics and sarongs. She attached a leather pouch to her other leg where she placed her gold and her gold wand. Kaia was about to don one of her tunics when someone knocked on her door. Kaia opened it. There stood Cassiopeia with some fine cloth folded in her arms.

"These are for you, my dear." Cassiopeia said holding the clothes.

"Thank you," replied Kaia. The new items were beautiful, much more appealing than her slave tunics, so she took the top two garments and dressed. Wearing a sheer silk sarong dyed blue with gold embroidery and matching top sash that barely covered one of her breasts, Kaia placed the rest of the items in the leather bag and slung it over her shoulder. Looking lovingly at Cassiopeia, Kaia said, "I must go now."

"I know," Cassiopeia replied sadly. She doubted she would ever see Kaia again as her place was here on Cyprus. Corinth was her past and there were far too many painful memories there. "If you hurry there should be a good selection of merchant ships preparing to leave today."

Kaia kissed Cassiopeia passionately on the lips and bid her a tearful good bye. She left her room and rushed to the port.

12