My Perfect Slut Wife

Story Info
Innocent wife learns that she is a true slut.
9.1k words
4.46
95.7k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen spotted me in the backyard, right after returning home from visiting a neighbour down the street. I saw her give a huge smile through the window, then she literally burst out of the door and ran over to me, shedding her sweater as she moved. It was a welcome sight, since the t-shirt she was wearing under the sweater was thin and tight, and showed off her huge shapely breasts to perfection.

Why she insisted on covering up her delightful tits whenever she was around anyone but me, kind of escaped me. Actually, it didn't -- I was well aware of the fact that she had been brought up in a strict conservative family, where she had been brought up to believe that her big tits were the devil's playground, designed to do nothing more than drive men into sexual ecstasy. Which is true, of course. And I showed her that by my reaction to her everytime we had sex.

Ironically, she loved sex; she always got very horny, very quickly, especially after a couple of drinks or smoking a joint. Then her sexual inhibitions totally disappeared, and she delighted in seeing how hard she got my cock. But only me. Despite a few suggestions from me over the years, about how exciting it would be to invite a couple of men over so that she could show them her tits, she would have nothing of it.

"I'm not a slut," she said. Too bad. I had many fantasies about her stroking a couple of rock hard cocks while they fondled her tits and pinched her nipples. She would look so good having horny strangers shooting their cum onto her huge chest.

"I was walking by Jennifer Slotsky's place down the street, and I saw a few men working outside on her place, so I stopped in to see her," Karen said excitedly.

"Apparently, they're replacing the entire outside wall of their house with natural stone, and from what I saw of it, they're doing an amazing job. Jennifer said they have unbelievably good reputations, and she's delighted with what they're doing for her. So I asked one of them if they could drop by our place when they finish for the day, and give us a quote on that rock wall and deck you and I have talked about for so long. You know how we've had such trouble getting anybody good to do it. But these guys look like they're exactly what we're looking for!"

She was clearly excited. And I agreed that it would be good to have some real professionals do the work that we'd dreamed about for the past few years.

The three men came over at the end of the day, and after introductions all around, we took them out to the back yard to see what we wanted done. All were fit in that natural, no-gym way that you get when you do hard physical work at your job. Jimmy was the youngest of the group, no more than 21 or so, bright and cheerful. Bill and Dave were both in their late 20s. Dave, the leader of the group, sported a big package in his pants. I don't normally pay attention to guy's crotches, but this was hard to avoid seeing. And not because he was hard.

When the outside examination of the yard was done, we all sat down at our kitchen table. "I like your plans for the back wall, Mrs Coxworthy. Clean and elegant. If we do the job for you, we could probably have it done in 10 days or so," said Dave. Then he quoted a price; high but not absurd.

"That sounds great," my wife gushed. "We accept. When can you start?"

"Well, that's the problem," Dave said. "We wouldn't be able to get to it for about two years. We're fully booked until then."

"Two years!" exclaimed Karen. "We can't wait two years! And how come we have to wait so long, when you just accepted the job for Jennifer Slotsky a couple of weeks ago?"

"Well," Dave said slowly. "That's because we sometimes make special arrangements with special clients. And Mrs Slotsky is one of them. You probably noticed that we start working at her place in the early evening. It's the only way we could fit her in, since we're doing other contracts during the day."

"Well I'm sure if you can make a special arrangement with Jennifer Slotsky, then you can make a special arrangement with us as well. Just tell us what you want."

"OK, here's what would have to happen if we were going to do this job for you. We have a routine that we follow. We'll start work at your place right after supper, then work until dark. Then we sit down with both of you, talk over any issues that have arisen, then smoke a joint together. We'll stay for another half hour or so with you to relax, then leave. You both have to be there for those nightly meetings, and you both have to smoke the joint with us. That's non-negotiable."

I looked over at Karen. This could be interesting. Karen may be a conservative dresser in public, but she gets incredibly horny when she smokes pot. It releases all of her inhibitions and loves to make me cum. For that reason, she only smokes with me. Yes, this could be very interesting indeed.

"That's a rather odd condition for a meeting," Karen said slowly. "But it's do-able. Is that all?"

"No Ma'am. That's just the first condition. The second condition is that anytime that you're with us while we're working, and especially during our evening meeting, you need to be dressed to excite us. I don't mean dressed attractively. I mean dressed to arouse. And that too is non-negotiable."

"What? That's ridiculous! Why should I do that?"

"Well Ma'am, we're all young healthy horny guys with girlfriends. And by taking this job, we're removing all of our free evenings, and therefore all of our sexual outlets. More than that, we take great pride in our work, and are very good at it. That's why we're booked so far in the future. So we can afford to be selective in picking our clients. And you, Mrs Coxworthy, are exactly the type of classy beautiful client that we like. Did you notice the way that Mrs Slotsky was dressed when you came by her place? That's the reason that we were able to squeeze in her job."

"But Jennifer Slotsky was dressed like a whore! I'm not going to be your whore!"

"No Mrs C, that's not what we're looking for. You're way too classy to be a whore, nor do we want one. We just want to get really turned on while looking at you. We're perfectly capable of taking care of our own physical needs then. While you watch, of course."

"I don't think I can do that. There must be some other way we can do this. What if we double your payment?"

"No Ma'am, there's no other way. We don't need extra money. What we need is sexual release after a good day's work and a puff."

"No, I can't do that."

"I understand Ma'am. We'll be on our way then." And the three of them got up and started to head out to the door.

"Wait!" Karen called as they opened the door to leave. She looked at me questioningly. I gave her a little nod. "OK, we'll give it a try. But if I don't like it, I can stop anytime."

"Of course, Mrs C -- we wouldn't have it any other way. We'll start your job tomorrow. In the meantime, I suggest that you pick out the clothes you're going to wear when we finish tomorrow." At that point, they all nodded goodbye and left.

"Huh!" Karen said to me, shaking her head in disbelief at what she had agreed to. As for me, I just smiled to myself. This was getting more and more interesting as we went along. I had tried several times over the years to get Karen to show off her huge tits to other men, but to no avail. And now, it looked like it was going to happen. I started to get hard just thinking about it.

The three guys started work the next day at 5, and by the time they broke for the evening, Karen was just about giggling in delight at the fantastic job they were doing. We spent a few minutes at the kitchen table discussing some details of the job, at which point Dave pulled out a joint and lit it up. We passed it around a few times, at which point we all had a nice buzz. Karen in particular.

"Guess I'd better go get dressed up for your little show," she said. And she headed off to change. A couple of minutes later, she returned wearing her tightest pair of jeans and an even tighter white blouse. The blouse was two sizes too small for her huge breasts, and they looked like they were going to explode out of her top. The buttons were undone enough so that the top of her low-cut bra was clearly visible. She looked amazing.

"I'm sorry Mrs C and Mr C -- we're not going to be able to continue this job for you," Dave announced.

"What!?," Karen yelled. Don't you like what I'm wearing?" Karen looked confused.

"You're a beautiful woman, Mrs C. And that outfit would look great on you if you were going to a party. But we need to see a lot more of you if we're going to get turned on. We don't want you to look like you're going to a party -- we want you to look like a cheap slut. You're not a slut of course. But for these get togethers, you need to look like one."

Karen looked at me. I looked at Karen. "Maybe if you smoked another joint with her...," I suggested. Karen cautiously nodded.

"Yes, that would help." So we did. Karen was flying high now, so I knew that her inhibitions had dropped way down. So when we finished, and I prodded her to go get changed, I expected her to return looking different. What I hadn't expected is that she would come back looking like a whore.

Karen was still wearing the too-small thin white blouse. But gone was the bra. Her huge breasts filled the blouse to the breaking point, and she had undone all but two buttons, which were straining to hold her giant melons in. The blouse was too thin to hide her nipples. Her breasts looked like something out of a teenage boy's wet dream.

Gone also were the jeans. Now she was wearing a skintight pair of micro shorts that highlighted her long smooth legs. The tight shorts were pulled up high on her hips, giving all of us a clear view of her pussy's camel toe. She clearly wasn't wearing any panties.

"Is this better?" she asked as she did a quick pirouette in front of us, a little smile on her face. Her huge tits swayed back and forth as she moved, hanging slightly from their weight, but still remarkably firm.

"You are a remarkably attractive woman, Mrs C. There's no doubt," Dave said approvingly. "What do you think Jimmy?"

"I like!," Jimmy said. "But I would like even better if another one of those buttons was undone."

"I guess I could do that," Karen said doubtfully. At which point, she undid one of the remaining buttons, leaving only one straining button holding her tits in, and it looked like it was struggling to hold on. Her huge tits looked just about ready to explode out of her blouse and the nipples were almost in view. "How's that?" she asked.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed," Jimmy said. He pushed his chair out from the table where he was sitting. The crotch of his jeans was bulging, and without the least embarrassment, he started rubbing the bulge in his pants slowly with his hand.

"Oh my!," Karen said, staring at the boy's growing outline of a hard cock in his pants.

"Yes, Jimmy is the really horny one of us all. He gets turned on pretty quickly. Actually, you jerk off a couple of times every day, don't you Jim?" Dave smiled as he said that.

"Usually more than a couple of times a day, actually," Jimmy said. He stood up so that all could plainly see the huge bulge in his pants. "My pants feel kind of tight right now," he said as he casually unzipped his pants; as soon as he did, a rock hard cock sprang out. Actually, rock hard didn't begin to describe it. His cock was like a steel rod. And it was sticking almost straight up in the air. He ran his fingers slowly along the length of it, pausing as he felt the swollen mushroom head of his penis. Slowly he stepped over directly in front of my wife where she sat, still rubbing his cock slowly as he approached her. Her eyes never left his fully erect organ.

"Oh my," my wife said again, staring at his throbbing manhood. Her nipples had begun to harden beneath her blouse, and her face was starting to flush. She shifted slightly in her seat, when suddenly, the last remaining button on her blouse broke away from her blouse to fly across the kitchen. Her breasts immediately exploded outwards, revealing them in all their glory. "Ohhh!," she screamed in surprise, and immediately tried to cover her breasts with her hands.

"I wouldn't bother, Karen," I said. "After all, this is what they came for."

She looked at me intently for a second, then nodded her head slightly in acknowledgement and defeat as she took her hands away from her boobs. Her tits hung huge and firm in front of her, her areolas nicely rounded. Her nipples were big. Really big. They were completely hard, and sticking out a good ½" from her breasts. My wife was clearly turned on. Big time.

If Jimmy's cock was hard before, it was a rigid pole now. It was rock hard, and getting red and swollen. The broad mushroom head looked engorged with blood, and angry. Jim took another leisurely stroke along his piece of cock steel, causing the swollen tip to glisten as a surge of precum pulsed to the surface.

"You have gorgeous boobs, Mrs C," Jimmy said as he started stroking his boner more often. "You've gotten me really horny."

Karen's eyes seemed glued to the young guy's hard cock. Her nipples had become rock hard, and bigger than I'd ever seen them before. She turned to me, as if for assurance, and I nodded to her. So she turned her gaze back to the rock hard cock mere inches away from her. Jim's hand continued to stroke slowly back and forth. The dewy drop of precum was growing, and it started to distend downwards, dangling from the tip of his throbbing prick.

"Oh Mrs C! You are so beautiful! I'm thinking about how good it would be to squeeze your huge breasts while I slide my boner into your pussy, and then... Oh FUUCCKK!"

Jim grunted as his prick started to explode cum. A huge ropy string of jizz rocketed out of his cock, flying across half the room to splat on the floor. A second, even larger jet of cum issued out of his swollen dick, only to hit the floor nearby. The third blast of cum flew over my wife's arm to hit the table, followed closely by another blast, and then another. Finally, the jets of sperm stopped, although his cock continued to pulse as it oozed more and more cum out of his dick and onto his hand.

It was a lot of cum. Actually, I'd never seen so much cum shoot out of a cock before, not even in a porn movie. It was impressive. And clearly, Karen thought the same, since her eyes remained glued onto Jimmy's spurting penis the whole time. Her face was flushed, and her nipples had turned into rock hard stubs sticking out into the air. I know my wife, and she was very, very turned on.

With the show over, the guys got out of their chairs, all sporting very obvious erections within their pants. I was the same way -- I was rock hard. We quickly said our goodbyes, and I escorted them to the door. But when I returned to the kitchen, I found that Karen had moved to our bedroom, where she sat on the edge of the bed. The lights were off in the room, with the hall light making it hard to see clearly. I sat down opposite to her, pushing my boner to a more comfortable position in my pants as I sat.

"Well, that was certainly interesting!", Karen said as she looked across to me in the dim light. "That Jimmy -- I don't think I've ever seen your cock as hard as his was. And the amount of cum that came out! Talk about a horndog! I think he would have liked nothing better to have grabbed my tits while he was masturbating, and used me to help him cum."

"I'm sure you're right," I replied. "Feeling your breasts probably would have turned him on even more. And made him cum faster. Which, after all, is what you want him to do. So maybe you should let him do just that?"

Karen didn't answer for a moment. "Do you think I should? Just let him feel my tits and squeeze my nipples while he jerks off?"

"Well, you want him to cum, right? So why not help him along? As a matter of fact, if you really want to make him cum faster, maybe you should help him jerk off."

"Do you mean rub his cock for him? Masturbate him?" She started to squirm a bit on the edge of the bed. Her hand had moved into her lap. I wondered if she was getting uncomfortable with where the conversation was going.

"So you think I should not only take off my top in front of these men, but I should let one of them feel my tits. And then I should rub his cock until he shoots his cum everywhere?" She still seemed to be squirming in her seat, but by now, my eyes had adjusted enough so that I could see her more clearly. And she wasn't squirming -- she was using her hand to press into her pussy, in and out, in and out. My god! My wife was masturbating in front of me. She never masturbated while I watched!

"Yes, it would probably be best for everyone if you just rubbed his erection for him," I said. "Would you like that?"

"I think so," Karen replied, moving her hand back and forth more quickly. Her hand opened up, and I saw her slide her fingers inside her thin shorts. "I'll have to see." Her hand was moving quickly now, and her breathing sped up. I knew where she was going with this. She was close to an orgasm; I knew her arousal patterns well. So I quickly unzipped my pants and took out my own cock and started to stroke it. "I do like to feel a man's cock when he's so horny that he's almost out of control," she said, her hand moving faster and faster on her pussy.

"Ít's not just Jimmy that needs to have his cock rubbed, Karen." I urged her on. I knew that when she was highly aroused like this, then all of her fantasies came out. "All of these men are horny, and you're going to have to jerk them all off sometime. Would you like to jerk these men off while they play with your tits?"

"Yes. I want to jerk them off. I want to jerk them all off," she gasped, just before she shuddered and erupted into a huge orgasm. Unbelievable! My wife was becoming a slut; it was a dream come true for me. A few seconds later, my own cum erupted out of my hard penis.

When time came for our kitchen get-together the next day, Karen was much more prepared for what was to come. This time, she showed up at the table braless, with her huge tits held in with an unbuttoned blouse that was simply tied off underneath. Her breasts seemed to stretch the thin fabric to the breaking point, and her nipples were just barely covered. She had also replaced the previous day's shorts with a micro minskirt, just long enough to cover her panties. I'd never seen it before -- she must have bought it earlier in the day. She looked very fuckable, and we hadn't even lit up the joint yet. All eyes were on her as she sat down at the table.

"You look wonderful, Mrs C!" Jimmy smiled his encouragement. The other guys just nodded in agreement. So we lit up the joint and passed it around for a few minutes. We mostly stayed quiet, but agreeably so. I think we were all thinking ahead to what was coming. I know I was -- I was already hard. And by the time the joint was half gone, Karen's nipples had hardened up too, and were protruding clearly through her tied off blouse.

"I guess you want to see these, don't you?" she said as she untied her blouse and let her large succulent breasts cascade out of her top. They were so big for her slim body, and all natural. Her nipples were hard and red. She gave them a quick feel with her hand, first one breast, then the other.

"So you can look all you want, but no touching until we've finished this joint." So we all nodded and agreed. And smoked the rest of the joint while all of us stared at Karen and her giant melons. I couldn't believe how big her nipples were, and how they were sticking out. My penis had become rock hard. A quick glance around and I saw that all of the guys had big boners in their pants. We were all very very aroused.

As soon as we finished the joint, Bill stepped up in front front of Karen and started rubbing his tentpole of a cock through his jeans. "You have wonderful tits, Mrs C. They really make me hard. And I really like how hard your nipples are. You really look like a slut. A slut with huge tits."