Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Loli whispered, still jacking my cock. "Mutants aren't supposed to be allowed in these fights. How is mom supposed to take that thing on?"

Sophia laughed a sexy, evil laugh. "Now, I realize this match isn't completely fair, so I am allowing it to be a handicap. I have allowed our Asian dominatrix to choose one ally to accompany her in the ring. So, it is my pleasure to introduce her partner, a former pornstar of great fame, one I have personally masturbated to on many occasions, the star of such films as Bitch Breakers 2, Slut Warrior Part 1, 2, and 3, Black Cock Milf, and Watch me Fuck Your Son, the voracious, the arousing, the tit-nificient . . . Samantha Day!!!"

I almost feinted when my mother walked into the ring, naked but for a pair of red thigh-high boots and red shoulder-high gloves, glistening with sweat and sexuality, waving her fists in the air. She grabbed Ms. Kwon and the two Amazons kissed passionately, earning cries of pleasure from the crowd. But then my mother saw their opponent, the Minotaur, and her knees shook. I knew she had been acting up till now, pretending that she actually liked Ms. Kwon when in truth she just liked the cruise, and now reality was cock-slapping her in the face. She had probably expected to fight one or two regular human opponents, which she could handle, but thus monster was eyeing hungrily, it's thick appendage pulsing with sexual need.

This was going to be fun, I realized. After being a total bitch to me for my whole life, my whore of a mother was finally going to get hers. She was going to get fucked to death by this monster (although she'd be saved by the medical team), and I was going to watch. More than watch, I was going to get to jack off while it happened.

Sophia walked over to the Minotaur, kissed her fingers, and then ran that same hand along the length of its anaconda-penis, showing just had big it was by comparison. The monster was twitching with anticipation, its cock getting harder and harder.

"Fuck! Kill! Mooooo!" it roared in a voice barely human.

Sophia climbed up onto a turn buckle, showing off her erotically curved body as she did so. Once on top she struck a pose that elicited automatic orgasms from several people in the crowd. Then she screamed into the microphone "Let's get ready to FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!"

And with that the fight began. The Minotaur charged at the two human women, roaring with insane rage. Ms. Kwon was smart enough to roll out of the way, but my mother was not an experienced sex-fighter. The monster's giant shoulder slammed into mom's stomach, which although muscular, could do nothing to protect her from the force of the blow.

With a painful UMPH my mother's jiggling body was thrown against the ropes. She rebounded into the air, where the Minotaur caught her in its giant arms, and then slammed her against the mat like a broken doll. My mother screamed in pain and I almost climaxed on the spot.

Ms. Kwon had used the time to climb onto one of the turnbuckles, from which she jumped into the air and performed a perfect flying kick right into the Minotaur's face. The heel of her foot struck like a meteor, but it wasn't enough to topple the monster. The Minotaur took a few steps back, groaning in pain, but didn't fall. Ms. Kwon was on her feet, and she threw a barrage of punches into the monsters' stomach, but these did absolutely no damage. The Minotaur's stomach was like a piece of armor, its abdominal muscles as hard as steel.

The Monster chuckled, and grabbed Ms. Kwon by her long black hair. "Oh shit!" The monster raised Ms. Kwon several feet into the air before kicking her straight in the stomach. Ms. Kwon's body folded like a broken board as the monster's massive leg crushed her stomach. She flew through the aid and bounced of the mat. When she finally came to a stop she started vomiting. The pain must have been overwhelming.

The beast was now fully erect, its nightmarish cock curved upward like a horn, easily three feet in length and as thick as a strong man's arm. Its cock was dripping with sweat and what must have been pre-cum.

The Minotaur bent down and picked up my mother by her long brown hair. She was barely conscious, but I could see the fear on her face as she looked down at the cock that was going to literally tear her in half. The monster lifted her body closer to its face, and it began to lick my mother's breasts, savoring the taste of her fear. The monster flipped my mother around, so her chest faced away, and big ass now hung in front of the monster's hungry mouth. The creature sucked and licked at my mother's cunt and ass, as she began to scream in ecstasy despite herself. She was dripping. A waterfall came from my mother's vaginal slit, dripping down the monster's chin. Mom was pissing herself.

The monster then began to lower her onto the pierced helmet of its impossible penis. The cock-head was easily as big as two fists put together, and it stretched my mother to the breaking point. She was screaming, moaning, and she was also cumming her mind out. The monster roared as it had a mini-orgasm, sending thick blasts of semen up my mother's womb. From the way the semen dipped out of her body it must have been as thick as pancake batter.

It felt like my birthday. Watching my mother being split open was the greatest thing I ever saw, and with Loli's hand pumping my cock I was ready to cum. I did. "FUCK!" The first blast was so powerful that I hit myself in the face, and the rest flew into Loli's lap.

"Mark! How can you cum at a moment like this? Our moms are getting raped!"

I licked the cum off my lips. "I . . . I know."

I was ready to watch my mother break, but then Ms. Kwon got back up. She ran right towards the Minotaur, right between the monster's giant legs, and she performed a perfect roundhouse kick right into the monster's volley-ball sized testicles.

The monster screamed in pain as its giant balls bounced back in forth in the leather sack that was its scrotum. Distracted, it let my mother slip, and she fell even further onto the killer cock. Now it was bulging in her stomach. She screamed in intense pain.

Ms. Kwon started punching the giant balls, slapping them, kicking them, and beating them like a punching-bag. The Minotaur was foaming at the mouth in pain, but it couldn't stop Ms. Kwon with my mother impaled in its dick. The Minotaur climaxed again, and my mother's stomach expanded as it took in all the thick semen.

Then Ms. Kwon took one of the volley-ball sized testicles into her strong hands, and she began to squeeze. She squeezed it so hard that every muscle in her beautiful back stood out, making the sexy tattoos on her back come alive. She squeezed, gritting her teeth in pain, and squeezed with all her strength. Finally, it broke.

POP!!!

The testicle bursting was so loud that it echoed in the room like a tire exploding. The Minotaur screamed like the world was coming to an end, tears flowing from its eyes, and foam from its mouth. The monster's cock erupted again, this time with enough force to send my mother flying through the air like a bottle-rocket. She landed on the other side of the ring, on her back, her pussy exploding with a flood of semen.

Then Ms. Kwon took a hold of the other gargantuan flesh-orb and began squeezing it too. This one popped quicker than the first one, but it was just as loud. Semen spewed from the monster's cock like a fire-hose, and it rained down on Mr. Kwon, coating every inch of her body. The monster began to tip over, falling onto the ropes. They snapped, unable to support the monster's weight, and the Minotaur fell to the floor.

The audience was in stunned silence as Ms. Kwon hobbled over to where my mother was just coming back to her senses. Loli's mother helped my mother up, and together they raised their fists in victory. The crowd cheered them like heroes returning from war. The entire fight had been videotaped and broadcast of the Erotic Sports Network, and this night would go down in history.

Sophia Underland strutted back into the ring. She looked pissed. When she walked by the Minotaur's head she cruelly kicked it with her high-heeled shoe. "Stupid cow. Can't even rape a couple of old whores," she whispered, but the microphone picked it up anyway.

"Well," she announced. "I do love an underdog, or should I say 'underBITCH.' The odds against Dominique Kwon and her pornstar girlfriend were 100 to 1, which means that these two women are now extremely rich. Give them a round of applause, you stupid rednecks. This match is over."

Loli was jumping up and down with glee. "I love you mom! I love you Mrs. Day! I wanna fuck you both so bad!"

I, on the other hand, was miserable. Not only did my mother survive with her lower torso intact, but she was now ever wealthier than before. She was going to be such a huge bitch now that she had more money.

"Well," Sophia announced. "The time has come for a brief intermission, after which we'll have a two on two match featuring rookie contenders. Don't miss it. There's nothing better than watching four young, eager, violent little sex-freaks go at it in the ring."

"Are you ready baby?" Loli asked, hugging my tightly, her stiff tits tickling my sensitive chest, and her knee rubbing my balls. "That's us. We're up next.

#####

My mother moaned in pain and pleasure as Ms. Kwon's mouth sucked forcefully on her sore cunt. Every few seconds she'd turn her head and spit out an absurd amount of Minotaur semen onto the floor. The spit-pile was already three feet wide, and Ms. Kwon was only now starting to slow down. Maybe my whore mother hadn't gotten as fucked up as I would have liked, but she had gotten fucked pretty hard.

"Oh shit," mom moaned. "How much more is there?"

"I think this is the last of it," Ms. Kwon said, happily returning to her meal.

My mother was lying on her back on a bench in the locker room, sweating profusely from the heat and the several orgasms Ms. Kwon's oral healing was giving her. Her large, tan breasts glistened with large drops of sweat, and they jiggled every time another painful spike of pleasure rippled through her body. She was crying a little, because of the pain and the annoyance that she was forced into so much lesbian sex, which she only enjoyed once in a while, as I knew. After a whole day of nothing but pussy I knew she was just dying for a cock. I had never known my mother to go 24 hours without fucking something.

My cock was as hard as a rock, but not just because I was watching my mother getting the spunk sucked out of her by my girlfriend's tattooed mother. Loli was warming up in the corner, and she looked amazing. She was kicking a heavy punching bag with a series of high-kicks that looked strong enough to break a man's neck, and her thong-covered ass jiggled firmly with every kick. It was like her ass was screaming "FUCK ME," but also "I CAN KICK YOUR ASS, MUTHAFUCKA."

The room was actually pretty crowded with other sex-fighters, most of them from other matches I hadn't seen. There was one vey fit emo boy applying lots of eyeliner to his feminine face. Other than his makeup the only thing he wore were two spiked leather gloves and a spiked leather choker. His dick was not very large, but his ass and abs were cut from diamond. There was a perky petite blonde girl who looked much younger than she actually was, and she was doing jumping-jacks. Her only clothing was a tight red sports-bra and a matching red thong. She was being coached by a large-breasted woman who could have been her mother, and she was reminding her daughter to kick her opponents in the testicles to get an early advantage.

"Fuck!" my mother screamed as another orgasm ripped through her. Ms. Kwon was very good at eating pussy.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no. Keep going. I don't want to get pregnant with that freak's offspring. Giving birth to a Minotaur would kill me."

"No need to worry about that," a strong man's voice said from behind me. "Infertility in almost universal amongst genetic mutations as severe as those in the case of Private Mindy Towers. I should know, I invented the process which turned her into the Minotaur. Such a shame, she was a very sexy little girl at one time. I remember fucking her a few times, before 'volunteering' her for my research."

I recognized the voice. I turned around and saw him, Doctor Dick, the cruise ship's insane doctor. He was wearing a white doctor's coat, but absolutely nothing else. His body was tan, hairy, and chiseled from solid rock. His cock was erect, and it was so long, thick, and veiny that it almost looked alien. Nurses Nixxy and Nancy were hanging on his arms, obediently stroking his chest with adoring hands, the expressions on their faces no less than religious in conviction to their sexual lord.

My mother's eyes lit up like fireworks. "Well Helllloooo handsome!" She hopped right over Ms. Kwon's head and stumbled over to Doctor Dick, smiling like a horny schoolgirl. "And who might you be?"

"Dick. Richard Dick. Dr. Richard Dick, head surgeon and doctor of the Aphrodite's Shell." His smile was confident and raptorial.

My mother gasped. "A doctor? What an important, lucrative, and sexy occupation. And are you married, Doctor Dick?"

Doctor Dick looked confused for minute, as if he were trying to remember something unpleasant from his childhood. "Actually, I may have two wives. There's the one in California, the one in Florida where I have my condo . . . and was there one in Japan? Oh, it's so hard to keep track. But say, aren't you Samantha Day?"

"I am," my mother said, thrusting her fat tits into Doctor Dick's hard chest. His erect cock was so tall that is actually tickled the underside of her massive boobs. "Do you like my movies?"

"Love them. My absolute favorites. Maybe you and I can make one together. You, me, and these two sluts. Why don't we discuss it over dinner in my cabin?"

My mother looked ready to feint. "That sounds delicious. What will we be eating?"

"You can have whatever you want. I'll be eating you."

"That's enough!" Ms. Kwon interrupted, looking incredibly angry and jealous. She got between my mother and the cocky doctor, staring up at him with furry. "This is my woman, my pussy, and I don't want my pussy getting anymore torn up than it already is. Got that, asshole?"

Doctor Dick never lost his cool. His two giant hands reached back and grabbed his nurses' large asses, causing them to sequel like little girls. "So she belongs to you, huh? Fine, I can respect that, from one pimp to another. But I really do want to fuck that pornstar. I can't tell you how many times I've fucked some boring bitch while watching one of her movies, just so I can get off. So, how about we have a wager, say over a Sex-Fight?"

Ms. Kwon's eyes sparkled at the mention of a Sex-Fight. She lived for Sex-fights. "Well, I know what you want if you win, but what do I get if I win? . . . which I will."

Doctor Dick pushed his girls forward a little. "These sluts. If I win, I get Mrs. Day for the rest of the trip. My dick, her mouth. My mouth, her pussy. My cum, her tits. If you win, these two cunt-licking-cum-sucking-ass-kissing retards will be yours."

Ms. Kwon looked the two bimbos up and down. She smiled. "Game on, dick-head"

"Don't I get a say in this?" My mother asked.

"NO!" Ms. Kwon and Dick answered at once.

RING! RING!

Loli stopped kicking the punching bag. As if by some sort of cue, the bag burst open at that moment and started spewing all its sand onto the ground. My cute Korean girlfriend had just kicked it to death. She strutted over to where I was standing, completely ignoring her mother and the doctor staring each other down.

"C'mon baby," she said to me. "Victory awaits."

#####

Sophia stood in the center of the ring, her perfect body covered only by sparkling diamonds. She was grinning like a lynx when Loli and I entered the ring. She was wearing her leather gloves, leather boots, yellow thong, and ripped t-shirt. I was wearing nothing by the same black thong I had been wearing all day. I did not look like a Sex-Fighter and the audience responded by snickering at me and loudly guessing how quickly I'd get knocked out. They were right, but I had to stay, for Loli's sake. I knew that Sophia was plotting something. She wanted to hurt Loli just because she had once dated Marcus Black, and only I could stop it.

"And now, Ladies and gentlemen, studs and sluts, cunt-lickers and cock-suckers, it is time for the first two-on-two match of the night. In this corner we have two amateur fighters, although one happens to be the daughter of an experienced pro, I give you . . . Lolita Kwon and Mark Day!!!"

The cheering was mild and overshadowed by some laughs and catcalls. Rookie matches weren't as popular or as widely telecasted as the pro-fights because they were generally less interesting and less visceral. Usually, rookies would just end up rolling around on the ground until one of them had been beaten up enough to submit, and then some generic rape would follow. Rookie matches were popular still, but only because the fighters were usually very young.

"And in this corner we have another import, two tiny sluts who have already made a name for themselves in the ruthless cage-fights of Thailand, the Twin Terrors, the Sluts of Saigon . . . Mai-noi and Mai-pa!!!"

The crowd cheered loudly, chanting their names. I didn't realize that our opponents were veterans, I had just thought we'd be facing off against a couple other first-timers. When the Thai sisters entered the ring I wasn't sure of what to think of them, although my cock strained against the material of my thong. They were extremely petite, being no more than five feet high, and their chests were flat, and I mean flat. Their nipples were pointy and brown, but they had absolutely no tits to speak of. Their tan skin was rippling with muscles though. Not in the arms and legs as much, but certainly in their core. Their abdominal muscles were so outlined they looked like the underbelly of an insect.

They did cartwheels and back-flips to show off their acrobatic ability, then they flexed for the crowd, highlighting their perfect six-packs, and then they took each other in their arms and began to kiss each other sensually, their pink tongues sliding over each other's.

"Oh Mai-noi," Mai-pa said. "Me so horny."

"Me so horny too," Mai-noi said, eagerly rubbing her tiny tight cunt. "We fuck. We fuck right after we fuck up these Yankees."

I could tell they were putting on an act, pretending to be stereotypes. As much as it did look like they didn't mind kissing each other they were putting on a show for the audience to gain favor. It was working though. The crowd was chanting their names ever louder now.

"Fight!" Sophia yelled, catching me by surprise.

"Get ready, baby," Loli whispered, springing into action.

One of the Thai sluts cartwheeled right in front of me, her cute tan face popping up inches away from mine. She was smiling sweetly, her lips puckering. For a moment I thought she wanted me to kiss her, and I almost did, but then her knee came up into my crotch. I clutched my balls in pain, opening my eyes just in time to see her sweet little ass spinning around. Her foot came up in a roundhouse-kick and struck me right in the face, sending me to the ground.

Loli was doing much better, but she still wasn't winning. She and her Thai opponent were dancing around each other, occasionally jabbing at each other. Loli got in a good punch, getting the girl right on the lips. A second punch followed to her six-pack abs, but Loli's fist stopped with a useless thud. The girl giggled, then kicked Loli in the face causing her head to snap back violently.

I looked up to see that my opponent was already up on the turnbuckle, legs spread wide open, smiling down with an angelic, cute face. She went airborne and spread her legs, giving me a perfect view of her tight brown pussy right before her ass landed on my stomach. I almost vomited she hit me so hard. She grabbed my head and pulled it up, slamming her forehead into my nose, almost breaking it. She giggled as I grunted in pain, sliding her wet pussy all over my chest. She stood up and put her foot on my throat, suffocating me. She was going for the win already.