Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd roared with approval at Dr. Dick's taunt. Dominique slapped his hand away and backed off, looking more angry and afraid than I had ever seen her. Her posture slumped and one of her hands dove down to her uncovered pussy, covering it up as if trying to protect it from his gaze, as if his eyes alone could fuck her.

Loli was the only one in the ring wearing any clothes, albeit just her shredded t-shirt, yellow thong, and leather boots and gloves. She was walking circles around Rick like a wolf around a fresh kill, laughing and acting completely cool, but I could tell that she was also afraid, just by the way she looked at his rock hard ass and thick, turgid cock. She only laughed like that when she was nervous, and her sensitive nipples we poking up like little brown flags saying "FUCK ME, PLESE!"

I hadn't seen her this horny in a long time, maybe ever.

She got right in front of Rick and held up both hands in front of his face, giving him two middle fingers. The crowd cheered her spunky confidence, so she turned to flip them all off as well, ironically thanking them. She should have never turned away from Rick though. His hand shot out, twisted in her hair, and pulled her around for a deep, hard, dominating kiss. He pulled on her hair with such strength that her feet almost dangled off the ground, and her hands beat at his chest with futility. Whatever pain she felt was turning to pleasure. I could see her hips trying desperately to grind themselves against his rock hard abs.

When he let her go Loli stumbled backwards, drool dripping from her mouth, and she joined her mother in their corner. Both woman were already shivering with need, their eyes sparkling with the willingness to submit. Things were not looking good.

"Well, I can tell who my money's on," Sophia arrogantly announced through her microphone, and the audience cheered there agreement. "Alright, you worthless hillbillies. Let's get ready to FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKK!"

The bell snapped Dominique out of her trance, awakening the natural fighter in her, and she sprang to action. She ran across the mat with lightning speed, raised an arm, and clotheslined Dr. Dick right in his muscled neck. I expected to see Dr. Dick head snap back violently before falling to the ground, but he barely moved. Dominique was surprised and off balance. He grabbed her arm and flung her like a wet towel into the robes, her large breasts shook painfully, and she bounced back only to get Dick's foot in her gut. She crumpled into a ball midair and fell to the matt in a fetal position. This was bad.

Loli screamed and attacked. She jumped amazingly high into the air and landed on Rick's shoulders, her knees wrapped around his head. She twisted her body and leaned down, hoping to twist his neck and topple him with a flip, but she wasn't heavy enough. He barely moved as well. Both hands came up and clamped down on the smooth globes of her ass, squeezing them tight. She started to squeal, and I knew his tongue was battering her already wet clit. He didn't eat her for long though. As soon as her legs weakened he pulled her off and flung her to the ground so hard that she bounced off it. She rolled on the matt in pain, clutching her bruised bubble-butt.

My attention was torn away when I saw a sparkling goddess coming towards me, walking up the bleachers like a beacon in the darkness. It was Sophia, dripping with hatred and sadistic satisfaction, her silver silken hair flowing down her slender back.

"Wow, you're so hot," some random douche said, groping her leg. "Can I . . . touch you."

Sophia growled and brought her stiletto heel down on his average sized cock. From the sound alone I could only guess that she completely impaled it.

A big-tittied bimbo with a heart tattooed over her naked cunt came to his defense. "Het bitch! No one bust's my brother's balls but me!"

Sophia silenced her with an uppercut that sent her flying. After that no one was willing to oppose her, and the crowd cleared a path so she could come to her destination: Marcus.

"Enjoying the show, love?" she asked him.

Marcus seemed worried. "They're not actually going to hurt her are they? Loli?"

Sophia licked her lips and hummed. "Of course they are, you dumb horse. That's what Rick and Dick do to women. They break them. They destroy them. They fuck girls into empty, warm bodies and rebuild them as brainless, sex-crazed sluts. Just like I did to you." She bent down right over me and gave Marcus a slippery kiss. her perfect, firm tits pressed against the top of my head and sent a shiver of electric sexual energy through my body. She tucked at Marcus's tight speedo and unleashed the ebony monster within, the massive head of his cock springing forth so fast that it smacked the back of my head like a kick from a mule.

"And what about you, bitch-boy?" Sophia asked me. "Having fun watching your little girlfriend getting raped?"

Loli wasn't getting raped, was she? I desperately looked to the ring to check on their progress, and was horrified to see how bad things had gotten already. Dominique was being held by her hair, and Dick was brutalizing her stomach with a series of rock-crushing punches. Then her grabbed her crotch, a few fingers slipping into her wet canal, and he lifted her above his head. He brought her down, slamming her back into his knee with such velocity that I was amazed she didn't snap in two. She screamed though, and he let her flop to the matt.

Loli was prancing around Rick, jabbing at his stomach and ribs, but nothing was having any effect. His core was as solid as a tree stump, and he only seemed amused by the angry Asian cutie punching him. She screamed and dove down, punching him right in the balls with a fast uppercut. He grunted in pain. That one he felt, but it only pissed him off. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet, before his other hand slapped her so hard her spit flew into the audience. She stood there for a second, struck dumb by the force of his slap, and then he slapped her again, thunder echoing in the stadium. He kept slapping her, and every slap was enough to send her to the ground, but he kept grabbing her by the hair or arm just to pull her back up for more.

Then, when she was on the very edge of consciousness, he stood her up straight, although her legs wobbled beneath her. With one hand her grabbed her ripped t-shirt, and with the other he grabbed the tiny crotch of her yellow thing, and with one gigantic movement he ripped them both from her naked body. She mewed weekly as she stood before him naked except for her gloves and boots.

He grabbed her by the waist and easily picked her up like a doll. He sat her down on the turnbuckle with her feet resting on the middle ropes. She was so dazed that she could do nothing to stop him. Then he climbed up in front of her until he stood on the middle ropes, and his thick cock was pushing against her cheek. He pumped his fist in the air and the audience erupted in applause, especially the women. Then, in horror, I watched as he grabbed Loli by the back of the head and positioned her open mouth over the raging head of his meat-hammer, and he pushed her down. It was slow going at first, but he repositioned himself and soon Loli's throat was impaled by all eleven inches of his thick weapon. He began to shake her head on his cock, and I could see Loli gagging as he pecker-punched the back of her throat.

Dominique was in a similar situation, but a different position. Dick was sitting atop the turnbuckle like a king atop a throne, and standing between his powerful legs was Loli's mother, now beaten into submission and forced to suck on twelve inches of twisted, unbreakable cock as Dick used her throat to masturbate. Dominique tried to claw at his chest, but her sharp nails slid helplessly against his solid, sweaty chest, and she only fell further onto his shaft.

I thought I could hear Loli sucking desperately on that killer cock, but it was Sophia who was blowing rod right behind me. She was bent over so that her skilled mouth could pump her lover's giant African staff, and her flawless vagina glided over my head. I tried to move, but Marcus had a firm grip on my arms, and my struggling only tickled Sophia's hovering clit.

There was movement in the ring. Rick was now lifting Loli into his arms and turning her upside down, so that her head hung over seven feet above the matt. Dick was doing the same, lifting Dominique pussy-up as he stood atop the turnbuckle. Father and son smiled at each other and performed a move they must have performed dozens of times before. They jumped, and as they came down all the force was brought upon the girls' heads, just as Loli had defeated her Thai opponent earlier.

The girls bounced like dead fish as they fell onto their back's, Loli landing on top of her mother's battered body. Such a blow seemed enough to kill anyone, but somehow both women struggled at to remain awake. Loli was grabbing the top of her head a crying, and Dominique merely coughed, still trying to recover from Dick raping her esophagus.

It wasn't over, but it was about to be.

"Ready to end these sluts, son."

"Ready dad. I can't wait to tie this tiny bitch up in my closet. She's going to be one well-used little fleshlight by the time this trip is over. What about you?"

Dick grunted. "I'm only doing this for that pornstar bitch. I don't give two fucks about this dyke. I'll break her right here, and then I'm done with her. I don't care if they feed her ass to the sharks."

The two dominant studs laughed as the grabbed at their respective conquests. Rick picked up the crying Loli and threw her back into the ropes where she hung lifelessly. Dick simple rolled Dominique onto her stomach and pulled her ass up so high that she was resting on her shoulders. Together, father and son mounted the women they had beaten so easily. I could hear Dominique moaning in frustration as the fat head of Dick's twisted appendage crushed its way into her sopping wet lips, and as he pushed his way in she screamed. She clawed at the matt, but she wasn't going anywhere. He laughed, grabbed her wide hips, and plunged all the way in. He started to fuck her like a jackhammer goes to a sidewalk, and now that he was inside her deepest places Dominique had no other option but to submit. She had been defeated in the ring before, but never like this. Never like such a bitch.

I looked at Loli, hanging in the ropes, her face veiled by her black bangs. Groggily, she looked up, tears slipping down her face. Through the crowded darkness I knew she saw me, sitting there like a helpless little baby, as her manly ex-boyfriend was getting his big, black cock sucked by his beautiful, divine, diabolical lover. There was nothing I could do but watch as Rick grabbed her hair and entered her. She mouthed something I couldn't hear, but from her lips it seemed she was saying "Help me," or maybe "Fuck you."

Rick actually moaned in pleasure as he took her, breaking his stone-cold demeanor for the first time. His cock had probably broken a thousand pussies before Lily's, but I knew just how silky and wonderful she was. She was special, as Rick was learning.

Dick did not share his son's satisfaction. He didn't even seem to find Dominique's muscular tattooed body attractive. He fucked her like a machine, like a butcher takes apart a pig. This was all business to him, and his business was breaking this once proud woman into a mindless semen filled bag.

As Dominique's cried turned into pathetic whimpering, Loli's screams turned into moans of ecstasy. Rick wasn't breaking her, he wasn't pummeling away trying to destroy her, he was fucking her like an expert. He was showing her what he could do with girls he liked, and she was loving it. Her first orgasm showed on her face, that was a mixture of pain, surprise, and girlish joy, but after the second and third orgasms she became a tongue-waggling nympho.

He let go of her hair so he could massage her tits, and she arched back to give him a long, tongue-filled kiss. She wiggled and squirmed on his cock trying to get every centimeter of it inside her. Meanwhile Dick was now standing over Dominique and pulling her legs up so he could fuck her like a nail into the matt. He went at he like he was literally trying to rip her apart, and soon she couldn't even find the strength to scream.

"Oh shit," Marcus grunted behind me. "Your mouth . . . there's nothing like . . . FUCK!"

Sophia sucked her way off of Marcus's pillar so that her shining pink lips came off with a loud POP, and she quickly started jacking him with both hands. Like a broken fire hydrant he began to spray into the air, The first blast hit her right in the face and she giggled in surprise as she licked her lips, but she repositioned his cock so that the rest would spray right past her, flying onto the chest and shoulders of the ladies in front of us, but a good amount landing on my back as well.

"Oh baby," Sophia cooed. "Does your big, freakish cock feel better now that your goddess has sucked all the poison away?"

Marcus was panting. "Yes . . . yes mistress."

"And you don't care that I just had your little ex-girlfriend fucked like a blowup-doll, do you?"

" . . . no. No mistress."

"Good boy."

"I care!" I screamed, finally struggling free from Marcus's massive hands. I turned around to be faced by him and Sophia wiggling her perfect marble ass in my face. "I care you bitch! Loli didn't deserve that! She just wanted to come on a trip with my and have fun! She isn't even with Marcus anymore, you jealous whore!"

Sophia looked stunned that I, that anyone, would talk to her like that, but then she laughed haughtily. "Jealous? You're the only one who should be jealous, little boy. Look down there. Your girlfriend doesn't seem to mind being owned by Rick one little bit."

I turned and saw that she was right. Dominique was done. She was flat on her back, her eyes wide open but blank, and drool was foaming at her mouth. Dick was shooting the last spurts of a massive load onto her face and tits, but the look on his face was like he had just thrown out the trash. My mother was climbing into the ring, and she threw herself into Dick's arms like the cock-worshipping whore she was. She practically stood on top of Dominique as she kissed her newest obsession.

Loli wasn't like that. She was being held by Rick, her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist. They were kissing passionately, and even when Rick pulled away she playfully licked his face. I couldn't hear her but I could see her lips moving, and she seemed to be saying "thank you," or "love you."

Sophia had done it. She had broken Dominique, she had broken Loli, and she had broken me. Like a weak-hearted little bitch, I feinted.