Apologies to the Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Cynthia almost moaned as she pushed wantonly against my firm hand.

Maggie gasped a little. "Oh my," escaped her lips, "I had no idea what a slut she is."

Cynthia's body shuddered at Maggie's words. Fearing she might cum too soon, I removed my hand and smacked the soft pale flesh of her ass hard as I walked away. "Not yet, slut," I said, "Not until everyone else is pleased."

Maggie's eyes darted to me, "Everyone? Even me?" Her breathing was shallow overcome with the idea.

"If you like," I said nonchalantly, "but like I said, you can leave whenever you wish." I paused, "Would you like to leave?"

"Oh no sir, I'd like to stay." Maggie said. I suppose Cynthia's submissive tone had rubbed off a little on Maggie, but also Maggie usually called me sir, or Mr. Richards, having been raised properly by her parents.

Walking over to the open trunk I gave Maggie a little tour. "This," I began, "Is a basic cat-o-nine-tails, as you can see, it's a basic whip. Used properly it tends to tear at the flesh. How deeply depends on how skilled you are." Offering it to her, she took it by the handle and weighed it in her hand.

"Next is the school master's paddle. You're familiar with it, I know. It's solid wood with holes drilled in it." I looked at her, very much liking playing the role of teacher. "Do you know why there are holes drilled in it?" I handed it to her. It looked heavy in her delicate hand.

"So you can swing it faster through the air and smack her harder." Bright girl, that Maggie.

Reaching into the closet I pulled out a rod of bamboo. "And this is a cane. Small and light, but used properly it will punish better than the other two."

Maggie swung it through the air a few times, making a whistling sound that I could see caused Cynthia to shiver. When I used the cane, it was usually several days before the feeling faded completely in Cynthia's ass.

"Today," I took the lead of course, "I think I'll start with the paddle." Maggie looked disappointed as she fingered the cane in her hand, but she nodded obediently.

Standing back behind Cynthia, I lightly rubbed the paddle against her exposed ass. In a cold voice I said, "Count!" And with that I brought the paddle down hard making the flesh of her ass ripple as a smack filled the air.

Cynthia grunted out, "One" I brought the paddle down again. I knew it stung ads Cynthia made a slight intake of breath, sucking in through her teeth and forced out "Two."

Maggie walked around behind me, intently watching Cynthia as the woman, almost 15 years older than her, took the punishment. Maggie's small hand lingered on my back as she peered around my left, more interested in Cynthia's facial reactions than her reddening ass.

In rapid succession I brought the paddle down thrice more. And Cynthia called out, "Three, ah, Four... oh god, Fiiiiiiiivvvveee." The last turning into a prolonged wail of pain and pleasure.

I glanced over my shoulder at Maggie who had moved to the corner post of the foot board and was leaning over, mesmerized by the anguished look on Cynthia's face. There was a sheen of sweat on the young red head, her eyes were wide and her hand had travelled down to the edge of her sundress. I could tell she was fighting the urge to touch herself.

"Look at Maggie, slut," I ordered. "Tell her you're sorry again. Tell her she can touch herself in our house whenever she wants."

Through lidded eyes, Cynthia spoke with labored breath, "I'm sorry, Maggie, You can touch yourself if you like."

I brought down the paddle again and Cynthia's body shuddered as her face winced. "Six," she whimpered as she breathed hard not to cry out.

"Would you like to try, Maggie?" I offered her the paddle, "After all you're the reason she's here."

Cynthia's head shot around and looked in wide eyed astonishment at my offer. Immediately I brought the paddle down on her ass again, harder than before. "Eyes front slut." Cynthia muted a cry into her bare arm as Maggie took the paddle.

The petite read head looked hesitantly at me, and I nodded. She then focused intent on Cynthia's already purplish ass, like a predator with its prey. Her slender arm seemed to muster all the force she could as she brought the paddle down hard on Cynthia's ass.

Cynthia cried out and fell forward over the footboard of the bed, her mouth agape as it landed on the sheets, muffling her cry of anguish. Truth be told, I was proud of Cynthia for taking such a blow, the girl had yet to learn the delicate art of building tolerance and mixing pleasure and pain.

Already Maggie's arm flew back to land a second blow but I grabbed her wrist to stop her. Her head turned towards me, eyes wild with lust and a touch of anger for being interrupted.

"You have to learn control, Maggie," I said gently, "Punishing a disobedient slut is an art. Too much too fast and you will lose the obedience just as surely as if you do too little too late." I removed the paddle from her hand, and guided her now bare hand down to Cynthia's reeling ass.

Moving her palm in a gentle circle I said, "You see Maggie, you must reward a slut who takes great punishment, sooth her, this helps prepare her for the next blow." I handed the paddle back to the young woman. Now try again, easier this time.

Bringing the paddle down with only a fraction of the force of her first blow, I heard Cynthia wince, but ever obedient, she said, "eight."

Maggie smiled up at me and I nodded. I moved to the foot of the mattress, leaning over and getting close to Cynthia's face. Maggie brought the paddle down again.

"I think we may have found you a new mistress, slut," I taunted. "What do you think?"

"Yes sir," Cynthia breathed, "Whatever you wish sir."

Maggie brought the paddle down again. I heard the smack and saw Cynthia close her eyes tight. I continued, "I bet you can't wait to help her finish what you interrupted the other day, Can you slut?"

I noticed Maggie's attention shift to me. Cynthia said, "Whatever you wish, sir."

"No, Cynthia," I said, looking straight at Maggie, "it's whatever Maggie wishes. Maggie would you like this slut to help you reach orgasm."

Maggie's mouth was parted as she very slightly nodded her head, almost afraid of her own desire.

"Come," I said to Maggie, "Sit up on the bed." She did as she was told, not overly eager, but neither did she hesitate. "Now tell your slut to come over to you."

Maggie looked at Cynthia who was still gripping the footboard recovering from her paddling. "Come here slut." She said simply. Cynthia stood and began to move toward the side of the bed where Maggie sat.

I asked, "Do you want her to walk?"

Instantly Maggie understood. "Crawl to me slut." I smiled and nodded my approval to Maggie as Cynthia dropped to her hands and knees with a simple and quiet, "Yes, ma'am."

It was quite a sight. Cynthia kneeled in front of Maggie as the younger more petite girl's knees were at my wife's eye level. My cock was already hard in anticipation of what was to happen next. I told Maggie, "Tell her what you'd like her to do."

Maggie was a little confused. I figured it wasn't likely she'd been in this position before. She might have been afraid of coming off as a lesbian or who knows. Maybe she was shy. I was about to step in and offer advice when I heard Maggie speak.

"I want you to lick me, Mrs. Richards. Lick my cunt and make me ready," Maggie's eyes shot to me, "For your husband to fuck me."

Needless to say I was a little surprised at how quickly Maggie took to command. Cynthia's eyes shot to me, it wasn't clear the effect it had on her. In all of our games, despite being more or less open in our marriage, she had never seen me fuck another woman, let alone the 18 year old next door neighbor. And she had certainly never helped prepare me for it.

I looked at Cynthia and smiled softly, "You heard her slut. Or do I need to get the cane?" Cynthia's eyes shot wide for a second and then she all but scowled at me, but she was a submissive slut through and through and she leaned forward toward Maggie, placed her hands on the young girl's knees and opened her thighs.

Kissing first one knee and the other, Cynthia slowly pushed the hem of Maggie's sundress up her thighs, exposing the milky white flesh, kissing her way up the inside of one thigh and lightly licking up the other. Finding the red head's pink cotton panties, Cynthia hooked her fingers in them and slowly slid them down Maggie's lithe legs.

Maggie did not shave, but had thin wisps of red hair atop her pussy. I could see her glisten and was envious that Cynthia would be the first of us to taste her.

As Cynthia pressed Maggie's thighs wider, my wife lowered her head between them and covered our sitter's cunt with her mouth. Maggie immediately gasped and through her head back, but she remained in a near sitting position. Her small hands went to Cynthia's hair as she held my submissive wife's mouth against her young cunt and ground herself on her tongue.

I could hear Cynthia's muffled moans as she pleasured Maggie. Maggie, for her part, was panting like she was in heat, Looking straight down her body, I noticed she had locked eyes with my wife as she rocked herself against Cynthia's tongue.

And then she began speaking.

"That's it you slut. Lick my tight little cunt like the whore you are." Maggie almost snarled, but Cynthia was driven to work harder. "God, and to think I thought you were this big deal, now look at you, licking my little clit so I can be ready for your husband's big cock to slide into me."

The effect of her words was almost like a challenge to Cynthia. Maggie, the Domme, trying to humiliate the old woman licking her cunt, while Cynthia, the sub, tried to wrest what little control she could by shutting the overcoming the younger woman with pleasure. It was a fascinating dynamic.

Suddenly, Maggie grabbed two fistful of Cynthia's hair and fell back on the bed, having the effect of almost smothering my wife as the red head ground as hard as she could onto my wife's mouth on her way to orgasm. Suddenly her petite body shuddered and Maggie, called out, "Oh Goddddd, I'm cuming on your mouth!"

Just as quickly she released a panting Cynthia to fall back on her knees, her makeup smeared, her face shiny with the sitter's juices. Maggie lay shaking on the bed, gasping. I almost moved toward her to hold her through an intense experience, but Maggie, learning the pleasure of control managed to say, "Now get your husband's cock hard, slut. I want it inside me."

As if in a daze, Cynthia reached up and unzipped my pants, freeing my already erect cock. Without hesitation she took my cock into her glistening mouth, working me over, sliding her tongue along me with a fervor I hadn't felt in a while. Was it knowing that it was destined for Maggie's tight cunt that had her so eager? Did she enjoy this game that much? Or was she just that submissive?

As Maggie recovered she crawled toward us on the bed, laying on her stomach, watching with awe as my wife working my cock between her still cherry red lips.

"Is she good at that too?" Maggie asked, reaching out to pet my wife's hair as she sucked me harder than I could remember being.

"Yes," I managed, "Cyn has always had a talented mouth." I closed my eyes as I began moving my hips in time with her mouth.

Maggie must have noticed this change for she said, "Don't you dare let him cum in your mouth, slut. His cum is for me tonight." I swear to God Cynthia whimpered around my cock when Maggie said that.

I grabbed a handful of Cynthia's hair and roughly pulled her off my cock, "Any more of that and you won't get what you want." I said to Maggie.

Cynthia sat back on her haunches as I removed my clothing. Maggie slid her dress up and over her head revealing a young body, small pert breasts, narrow hips and fair skin.

"Lay on your back," I instructed. And as she did so I climbed between her legs. Hovering over her, I asked, "Are you a virgin?" But she shook her head no, which was a bit of a relief.

I rubbed the mushroom head of my engorged cock against her wet slit, teasing her as I readied myself, but she said, "Wait!" And I stopped with a quizzical look on my face. She turned to look at Cynthia who was watching us intently in a mix of disbelief and desire. "Come here slut, and guide your husband into me." This girl thought of everything.

I was a little surprised when Cynthia did as she was told, crawling on the floor to the edge of the bed, her head right at the perfect level to see my cock at Maggie's entrance. Cynthia reached out her hand, took hold of my cock, and rubbed in over the length of Maggie's now drenched slit. Finding the red head's tight opening Cynthia went so far as to push slightly on my ass with her other hand, encouraging me to take our sitter, which I did.

Not without some difficulty, though, for although she was very wet, she was also very tight. I rocked back and forth as I felt her cunt grip every inch of my invading cock. Slowly I made my way into her, small pushes and thrusts, until I filled her.

Maggie whimpered, her head flopping back and forth as I push my way into her. "Oh it's so big... too big... oh god, so good."

I glanced over at Cynthia who watched us intently. She mouthed to me with longing, "Please," and I knew what she meant. When I nodded yes, Cynthia's hand disappeared between her legs.

I stayed buried in Maggie's cunt as she adjusted to the size of me. She breathed heavy, eyes closed. I felt her hips gyrate as she accommodated me. Soon I was making small movements of my own, sliding slowly in and out of her in short thrusts.

Her moans became more pronounced; suddenly her deep blue eyes shot open and looked squarely into mine. A broad smile on her face, she said, "Oh god I can't believe you're finally inside me, Mr. Richards. I've fantasized for so long."

Aggressively she then lifted her head up until her forehead pressed against mine. And with an intense demanding look only Irish girls can give, she said, "Now fuck me, Mr. Richards. Fuck me hard like I know you've wanted to." And she motioned her head toward Cynthia keeping her eyes on mine, "And make her watch."

I heard Cynthia squeak at the comment as I began to move my hips in earnest. Long slow strokes at first, but then Maggie urged me on, "Harder, sir, fuck me harder. My tight little pussy can take it." So I fucked her harder, feeling every inch of her as I pounded down, only to have her grip me as I pistoned up.

As I fucked her she leveled abuse on Cynthia, "Oh jesus, he's fucking me so good, I bet he hasn't fucked you like this in years. Amazing what a tight young cunt like mine can do to a man."

For her part Cynthia's hand flew over her clit and she mewled like a neglected kitten, whined at each comment Maggie made. Suddenly I knew what I wanted.

I pulled out of Maggie and told her to get on her hands and knees facing Cynthia, who remained on the floor. I wanted a clear view of my wife getting off as I fucked our young Irish sitter. From my new vantage, I could see my wife's contorted face just over the mop of curly red hair as Cynthia rubbed her clit and tugged on her breasts. I reentered Maggie, gripping her petite waist. As I drove my cock deep into her now stretched cunt she yelped in delight, also watching Cynthia rub herself.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said aloud and Maggie and Cynthia both moaned.

Maggie squealed and panted as I slammed hard into her. "Tell... him... to cum... in me..." she managed to get out between cries of her own.

My wife, watching me fuck our young neighbor instantly said, "Cum in her. Fill her filthy cunt with your spunk. Oh god she's must be so sweet to fuck. Mark her and own her..." And with that my wife collapsed into her own orgasm.

At the sight of my wife shivering as she stared at me fucking another woman, I felt my own orgasm erupt and I slammed violently into Maggie as I began pumping spurt after spurt of white ooze into her young cunt. This in turn triggered her orgasm, and she shuddered and moaned with my cock buried deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of the petite girl, my face in a mound of red curls as I made eye contact with my wife who was still panting.

"Come here," I said to Cynthia, and she crawled toward us. I kissed my wife deeply over top of Maggie curls, then I said, "Now kiss your new mistress."

Maggie giggled as young girls do and after hesitating, Cynthia fell into a long luxurious kiss with her.

I rolled off of Maggie's back and looked at her adoring eyes when she had broken the kiss.

"So," I asked, "Is that, 'apology accepted?'"

"Absolutely." Maggie smiled.

12