Apology Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Jane that's... mmm..." She purred, eyes shutting tightly. I grabbed the back of her knees, spread her wider and pumped into her harder. It wasn't long until the Spanish cursing started, warning me of her impeding climax. Before she had the chance to cum however, I pulled out of her.

Ann's eyes flew open. "What the fuck?"

I rolled over and lied down next to her, and then I gestured to the toy, glistening with her juices. Understanding filled her face and she quickly mounted me, sighing as its length slid back into her. As she rode me, I played with her breasts, pinching her nipples and kneading her flesh. Ann was approaching her sexual peak once more when the bedside phone rang. She didn't even bother slowing her movements but I managed to look right and check the caller ID.

"It's Kate," I informed, "It could be something about the kids."

She slowed the motion of her hips to a stop with a grumble. "Answer it."

I grabbed the phone and pressed talk, making an effort to sound normal as I said, "Hello?"

"Hi, it's Kate. I didn't want to bother you but Andy had some sort of bad dream and begged me to call you two. I'll give him the phone."

A few seconds later his small voice came on the line. "Mommy?"

"Hi baby, it's mama."

Ann looked at me questioningly and I mouthed that Andrew had a bad dream.

My son cried on the other end, "The monster gonna get me, mama, I wanna go home."

"Andy, baby, nothing is going to get you. Why don't you ask Kate to keep the light on and the door open?"

"No, I wanna go home." He repeated.

"What's going on?" Ann whispered, I could tell she was getting antsy to start again.

I moved the phone away from my face. "He wants to come home."

She ran her hands down my body and tweaked my nipples. "He can't." I reached up and tweaked her nipple in return. She moaned softly and rolled her hips once.

I brought the phone back to my ear. "Listen, Andy, if you come home you can't go have fun with Robbie and Julie tomorrow, they're going to Chuck 'E' Cheese, you know?"

The silence told me he was making a decision. Finally he said, "Okay, mama, I'll stay."

"That's my boy, your mommies love you. Now give the phone back to Kate."

I waited for a moment. "Hey?"

"Yeah, can you just cut the light on and sit with him until he falls back to sleep? I hope he didn't wake Robbie."

"That's not a problem and no Robbie is still sound asleep."

"Also can you take them to Chuck 'E' Cheese tomorrow? We'll pay you back; I just had to bribe him so he'd want to stay."

"Well it's no secret what you two are doing right now." Kate laughed. "Sure I'll take them, not a problem. You two have a good night."

I smiled, "Thanks, Kate, night." I hung up and put the phone back. Then I placed my hands on Ann's hips. "Now, where were we?"

"What did my sister say?" Ann asked, her hips resuming their delicious circles again.

"She said she'd take them to Chuck 'E' Cheese." I moved my hips in time with hers. "She also said she knows what we're doing right now."

"She is so..." her words trailed off as her eyes closed and she groaned softly. "Fuck, this is driving me crazy... it feels so good."

I sat up and brought my lips to hers. Our tongues met and we kissed with vigor. My arms encircled her waist, encouraging her movements as her hands tangled themselves in my dark tresses, holding me in our kiss. I felt that feeling in my belly grow and began helping Ann move with more speed. We came together, our moans joining together in some sort of sexual melody.

"Damn, that was incredible." I mused, falling back into the pillows.

Ann collapsed on top of me, the toy still inside of her. She kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck. "You're incredible."

"Oh, that's just the sex talking." We both laughed.

After a few minutes had passed, I finally took the harness off and threw it to the side. Ann took off her thigh-highs, the only garment of clothing that survived the night, then grabbed my wrist and said, "Come cuddle me." I did so without complaints.

The sun that entered through the crack in the curtain woke me the next morning. I opened my eyes slowly and was met with those brown eyes I love so much. We smiled simultaneously.

"Hey, beautiful." I spoke first.

"Hi, gorgeous." She replied.

My smile grew as I asked, "Apology accepted?"

She leaned over and gave me a lingering kiss. "Definitely."

12