Apperances Can Be Deceiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheridan told me that the gallery will open on Friday around tea time..."

"Friday at tea time?" Richard interrupted (something he very rarely did). "I have a meeting at the Council then. Remember, I told you that they want me to come in and fill in for vacations."

"Richard...what is more important...your silly meeting ...or your son's very important exhibition? Which could be a life-changing event for him. This could mean recognition and fame..."

"You're right Hyacinth, this is a very important event in our son's life. I will ring the Earl and tell him that I couldn't possible miss the opening of Sheridan's show. I'm sure that he will understand."

"THE EARL...the Earl? You are meeting with the Earl?" Hyacinth gasped.

"Of course I'm meeting with the Earl, he is the one who will decide if I'm going to be filling in for those on vacation. But I'm sure that we will be able to reschedule it for a more convenient time."

"Richard, the Earl is a very important man and if he has taken time out of his busy schedule to meet with you then you must do everything in your power to be there," his wife ordered.

"Of course you will mention the candle-light dinner that I am scheduling for early September," she added

"If I go to the meeting, I'll miss the last express, and if I were to take the local then I won't be getting in until nine thirty or even ten o'clock," he lamented.

"You're right Richard, you can't possible make it on Friday. So I guess that you will have to come on Saturday."

Richard smiled to himself and thought the first game to me. But he knew that he had his work cut out for him if he was going to take the match.

"Yes, I think that there are two expresses on Saturday..."

"Yes there are. There is one at eleven o'clock and one at three o'clock, but do try to make the early one," she interrupted (something she did quite often).

"I shouldn't have any problem; I'll leave the car in the car park and get my ticket..."

"THE CAR PARK? You are going to leave the car in the car park? Richard you can't possibly leave the car in the car park. You know what happened the last time we left it there. The car was practically wrecked. And we were only gone for the afternoon," she cried.

"It was only a small scratch..."

"Scratch? It was a huge gouge in the side. Richard, if you leave the car there all day Saturday and Sunday, it will be totally destroyed by the time we come to get it."

"Don't get so upset, Hyacinth, I'll leave the car at home. I can always ring up Onslow and I know that he will give me a lift to the station. He can come and get me and we'll be at the station in no time," he explained.

"ONSLOW...Onslow bringing that mis-coloured, smoke-belching car in front of my house," she moaned.

"Yes my dear, he can just pull into the drive and get me."

"INTO THE DRIVE? Richard we can't have Onslow pulling that car into our drive."

"Oh Hyacinth, it's not all that bad. You know that after we leave it will only take a few minutes for the smoke to dissipate. By the time we get to the station, no one will even know he was there," he said.

Hyacinth put her hand on her heart and in a very low sorrowful voice said, "Richard, you can't do that to me, can you?"

Richard looked at his wife and in a very concerned voice said, "My dear, I hate to see you so upset. I have an idea. Why don't you go to see Sheridan and you two have a Mother/Son weekend. You and Sheridan alone. You won't have to share him and he won't have to share you. Just the two of you all weekend."

She looked at him and gave a small smile, "You really wouldn't mind? But what will you do all weekend? Will you be able to manage, without me?"

"I am sure that I will survive. Just the knowledge that you and Sheridan are enjoying each other's company will more than make up for any deprivations that I have to suffer," he said in his most heroic voice.

Hyacinth came over to Richard and gave him a slight hug and said, "Thank you Richard. You are the best husband that a woman could ask for."

"If you say so, Hyacinth, if you say so," he answered as he sat down into the armchair feeling rather pleased with himself. He thought game...set...match.

The next morning, Richard was watering the front garden (yes he had a collar and tie on). As he was watering, Elizabeth and Emmet came out of the house. She was taking her brother to the train. Richard went over to say good-bye to Emmet.

"Have a good time Emmet. I hope that the production goes well. But if you're in charge, I'm confident that it will," Richard said.

"You're too kind, Richard. I hope to have a good time but it will be a lot of hard work."

"Yes, I'm sure it will be, but at least in London you won't have anyone singing at you." Richard laughed. Emmet looked a bit embarrassed.

Just then Hyacinth came out looking for Richard. "Richard...Emmet...Oh Emmet," she said and then broke into an aria from Madam Butterfly.

Emmet looked like he was going to get sick, but he started to giggle when he heard Richard say, "Don't worry. no more singing at you for at least a couple of weeks."

Elizabeth and Emmet left and Richard went back to watering the garden. Hyacinth went on singing as she went back into the house. She just knew that sooner or later Emmet would recognize her talent.

About a half hour later, Elizabeth returned from the train station. She saw Richard watering the back lawn. She got out of the car and walked to the back of the house. She noticed that Richard had watered her lawn as well.

"Richard, Hyacinth told me that you aren't going to Sheridan's show. She said that she's going to have a Mother/Son weekend."

"Yes, I have a meeting at the Council on Friday at four o'clock and Sheridan's show opens at tea time. There is no way I could possibly get there on time. And she didn't want me to bother Onslow by having him take me to the train."

"Richard, unfortunately I won't be able to take you to the train. I'm sure you understand," she said with a smile.

"I completely understand," Richard answered with an equally big smile.

The next morning, Richard was out in front of the house packing the car with Hyacinth's bags. Although she was going away for less than three days, she had three big bags. Richard loaded them in the car and then loaded Hyacinth and drove off to the station.

Richard parked in the car park and stood and watched as the train carrying Hyacinth to Sheridan pulled out of the station. He got back into the car and drove home.

Richard left home for the Council Offices at three thirty and was home by five. The meeting went off without a hitch. The Earl was really pleased that Richard was going to be working again. Richard had been missed.

The Earl told him that if there was any time that Richard felt the need to work, he would always be welcome to come in and be paid for it. He had given Richard a copy of the vacation schedule and Richard would be working on and off during the summer months.

As Richard left the Council Offices he was singing, "Heaven...I'm in Heaven..." Never again would Richard have to go to Sheridan's for the weekend.

Although it would probably cost Richard a lot more that if he went with Hyacinth. It was definitely worth it. Definitely.

Richard was home by five fifteen and just as they had planned, Elizabeth was in the kitchen making dinner. She had the table set and had martinis ready in the jug in the fridge.

When he came in the door, she had a martini in her hand for him. He took it and put it on the table and took her in his arms and kissed her long and hard. "This is just what I need after a long hard day," he said and he kissed her again.

They sat and had their drinks and then went into the kitchen and had a great dinner. They took their time, knowing that they had all weekend.

After they finished washing up, Richard and Elizabeth went into the den and watched the telly for a while. Then, at about nine o'clock, they went up to bed. They slowly undressed each other kissing and tickling, like they were teenagers...in fact that's how they felt.

Elizabeth lay back on the bed and Richard stood there looking at her. She was beautiful and her wanted her. He got into the bed and began to kiss her breasts.

Then the phone rang.

Richard fell onto his back and sighed. Elizabeth giggled and said, "You better answer it, Richard it's probably Hyacinth.

Richard picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, Hyacinth, what a surprise."

"Yes everything went well at the Council, in fact it went better than I thought it would."

"Of course I mentioned your candle light-dinner. He said that he would have to see if he was available at the time."

"What...yes I realize that you didn't have coffee with Elizabeth today, and you won't be having coffee with her tomorrow and Sunday."

"Well I think that she will be able to survive."

"What? Oh, you want me to do something nice for her. I think that I can do that."

Richard leaned over and began to kiss Elizabeth's breast. Kissing and sucking on her nipple. "Yes, Hyacinth I think that I will be able to think of something."

Richard kept kissing Elizabeth's breast and then started moving lower. He kissed over her chest to her stomach and Hyacinth was telling him about Sheridan's exhibition and how it was going to last for another five days.

Richard was moving over Elizabeth's stomach to the top pf her pubic hair. He lifted his head and blew a kiss at her and said, "Isn't that wonderful."

Elizabeth was trying to stop Richard...sort of. She was half-heartedly pushing him away. All the while trying to stifle her laughing and trying to keep her moans of pleasure from being heard.

Richard was now spreading Elizabeth's legs and was kissing her inner thighs. He moved up her thighs to her labia.

Richard was breathing in the scent of her sex. Loving the aroma and savouring the flavour of her nectar.

Richard had the phone to his ear and in the middle of his licking and sucking Elizabeth's quim said, "Oh, I'm munching on something, yes some dessert. Yes, it tastes wonderful and I am loving it."

He licked her nether lips and stuck his tongue as far into her vagina as he could, sucking and drinking her free-lowing juices. Elizabeth was holding his head to her groin and gasping and moaning as quietly as she could.

Richard said into the phone, "I'm eating pie, Hyacinth. And it's delicious. No I will not stop eating, I will try to be more quiet, but I will not stop eating."

His tongue went from her labia up to her clitoris. Her quickly found it and began to lick and suck on that delight-bringing button.

Elizabeth went into an orgasm holding a pillow over her face to muffle her screams. She writhed and shook as the orgasm crashed over her again and again. She screamed into the pillow as her back arched and she mashed her cunt into Richard's face.

Finally, as Elizabeth fell back onto the bed, completely spent, Hyacinth was telling Richard that she wouldn't possibly be home before Wednesday as that's when the show would close. She wanted to be there to give Sheridan her love and support.

When Richard made a comment that Sheridan was probably more interested in the support than the love, Hyacinth informed Richard in a very haughty voice that Sheridan had sold a number of his works and had made a tidy sum...and no, she had not purchased anything.

He moved up next to Elizabeth and as he bent down to kiss her lips he thought: Hyacinth gone until Thursday morning, Sheridan making money and Elizabeth in his bed...this couldn't get any better.

Hyacinth put Sheridan on the phone to speak to his father. Sheridan was very excited about the sales and he talked non-stop, telling Richard all about the show and his plans for the future. He thanked his father for letting his mother stay until Thursday morning as Tarquin had to leave to take care of his father who had fallen ill. He hoped that Richard wouldn't be put out too much by Hyacinth staying with him.

Richard assured him that he would survive without his wife and that they should have a good time together.

Hyacinth got back on the phone and said her good byes and they hung up. As he did Richard turned to Elizabeth and planted a big kiss on her right breast. Elizabeth hugged him to her and sighed, "Richard you have made feel things that I have never felt before. I can't believe what you did to me and with Hyacinth on the line. Richard you are completely crazy."

Richard lifted himself up and smiling at the beautiful woman said, "I had no intention of interrupting my dessert because of a phone call."

Elizabeth grabbed him and pulled him on top of her and kissed him as she spread her legs. Richard moved between them and grabbed his cock and guided it into her hungry quim.

She smiled as he pushed against her and his dick slowly slid into her. Once again she was filled like never before. The sensation was electrifying. She was surprised as her body shook and quaked in another orgasm.

Richard began pounding into her for all he was worth, giving her more pleasure than she thought possible. Elizabeth was in a continuous series of orgasms and her legs were in a vice-like grip around Richard's hips. She was thrashing beneath him like she was having an epileptic fit.

Then with a final plunge into her cunt Richard released all of the pent up tension that had been building in his groin and with a loud groan gave up his body's essence and he shot round after round of his white hot cream into the deepest recesses of her vagina. The feeling of this flood of cum rushing into her was unbelievable. Never before, with any of his lovers, had he experienced anything close to the climax he was now experiencing.

Elizabeth was the most fantastic lover that ever lived on this earth. He thought that he would never stop cumming into her and he certainly didn't want to.

When his balls had emptied themselves into Elizabeth and his dick started to soften, Richard rolled to his side. He put his arm around her and he kissed her. Both fell into an exhausted but contented sleep.

They were both awake before the sun but the sun was well up when they got out of bed, both happy and relaxed. As it was Saturday, they had grocery shopping to do and had things around the house to get done. Most of the day they were apart doing the things that had to be done, but they did have lunch together.

After lunch Richard went into the den and sat on the big armchair. Elizabeth joined him and sat on his lap. As they sat there kissing, she started to undo his trousers and when she had completed that task she pulled them down to his knees.

She lifted her skirt (wearing nothing beneath), straddled his legs and as she lowered herself onto his prodigious member, the phone rang. She looked at him and gave a little laugh.

"It's probably Emmet. He didn't call yesterday and I was expecting him to call today. He won't call every day...doesn't want to hover, but every other day he does."

Richard gave a small smile and said, "Then you'd better answer it as we wouldn't want him to worry."

She reached over and picked up the phone. As she put it to her ear and said "Hello...Emmet?" she lowered herself taking all of Richard's dick into her body.

"Well who else would be ringing me in the afternoon?"

"No, Hyacinth wouldn't be calling me from Sheridan's. Yes, she will be there for another day or so."

"Richard didn't go with her. I don't know if he will be going later, I have the feeling that he won't be."

Elizabeth began moving her hips and flexing the muscled of her vagina, as if she were massaging his cock. Richard, for his part, began to push into her, slowly moving his dick in and out.

Elizabeth kept talking to her brother as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Like it was normal to have her vagina filled with a large cock as she talked on the phone.

She went on, "So tell me, how are things going there? Is the production going well?"

'Really, he has the lead? God, I have seen him on the telly hundreds of times. That's wonderful."

Knowing that once she got Emmet talking about the show he would go on and on. Elizabeth began to grind her hips into Richard's erection. He started to push up and they started a rhythm of fucking that became more and more frantic as the seconds passed.

Their breathing became laboured as they pounded into each other. He was holding her close and she lowered her face and mashed her lips against his. She had the mouthpiece of the phone held tightly to her chest.

Emmet just kept talking and telling her all about London and the production, blissfully unaware that his sister was getting royally fucked.

Elizabeth put her head into the crook of Richard's shoulder and moaned into him as her orgasm washed over her. Again and again she was overwhelmed as waves of pleasure inundated her.

Richard feeling her vaginal muscles grip his dick and hold it, grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto him. He gave up the fight to hold off and his cum jetted out of his dick into her warm receptive womb. He threw his head back and silently screamed out his joy.

The lovers held each other in a tight embrace, never wanting to let go. Softly kissing and trying to get their breath back to normal.

Elizabeth brought the phone back to her ear and listened to her brother still going on about the production.

"It's good that someone as talented and famous as that is so nice and good to work with. He does seem like that sort of person...Well, I understand you are very busy. So don't worry if you can't call tomorrow, I will survive."

"Yes, Richard has stopped in...I know he is a real sweetheart. I was thinking that I would invite him for lunch tomorrow...Oh Emmet you're terrible. How could you possible think something like that?"

"Don't worry, I will be fine. You take care and enjoy yourself. Bye now." She reached over and hung up the phone.

Elizabeth smiled at Richard, "Emmet doesn't want me seducing you tomorrow at lunch," she giggled.

Richard looked at her in mock horror. "Seduce me? You're not that kind of woman..."

She laughed and said, "I would never do something like that. But shagging you until your eyes cross, that's another story."

They both laughed and kissed. Then Elizabeth got off Richard's lap and said with a mock pout. "I guess I should get back to my house work. And you back to fixing the switch. Hyacinth told me that she wanted you to repair it before anyone 'of importance' came and found that the ivory candles in the loo didn't work."

Richard stood up and tucked his dick into his pants, came to attention and saluted. "Yes Ma'am! I will get to work as quickly as possible. But I couldn't possible go out there with John Thomas exposed, now could I?"

Elizabeth put her arm around Richard and held him close. She gave him a kiss and reached down and rubbed his dick through his trousers. "Oh do take care of him, I wouldn't want him to get cold. But if he does, I know a wonderful place for him to get warm," she giggled.

Richard laughed have her a quick hug and a kiss and went home and back to the switch in the loo.

When Richard was gone, Elizabeth thought with a bit of surprise I'm becoming very forward with Richard. I wonder what he thinks. But he seems to like it as he responds to my teasing quite nicely...quite nicely indeed.

Richard fixed the switch and began to prepare dinner for Elizabeth and him in the early evening. He made a roast and potatoes with mixed vegetables. He rang her up at around six thirty and just said, "Dinner is served."

She was there in a flash with a big grin on her face. She didn't know what it was, but she became like a silly teenager when she was going to meet Richard.

She was very pleasantly surprised when she saw what he had made for dinner and was pleased that he would go to so much trouble for her. She wasn't used to having anyone doing things for her, and she liked it.