Apperances Can Be Deceiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went over to Richard and kissed him. "Richard, you didn't have to go to all this trouble for me."

Richard returned the kiss and softly said, "Of course I did Elizabeth. I could never do too much for you. In these last few weeks I have come to realize just how important you are to me. You are definitely worth it."

They kissed and then sat down to a wonderful dinner and a great bottle of wine. They talked and laughed over dinner, enjoying the dinner and the company. After washing up, they retired into the living room with the rest of the wine.

They cuddled on the couch and watched the telly. By coincidence, the actor who was playing the lead in Emmet's production was on one of the talk shows. They just had to watch.

The actor talked about all of the movies and shows that he had been in and finally, he started to talk about his present show. He talked about what it was about, the other actors and actresses and then he began to talk about the director. "John Martinson started with us, but as everyone knows he was stricken with that heart attack," he explained.

"He insisted in bringing in this individual, who I never heard of. To be truthful at first I suspected that Martinson wanted to cause problems. But then I met his replacement. Let me tell you that he may be unknown right now, but you will soon be hearing a lot about this young man.

"His name is Emmet Hawthorne and he is wonderful. He has some very novel ideas and they are absolutely genius. Not only is he brilliant, but he can work with people. He never gets upset, never yells. He is patient and calm, even when one of the stars is having a melt down. He calmly talks to them and in a few minutes, they are back working like nothing ever happened. Believe me this young man is going places," he said in a very matter-of-fact voice.

The host then asked a question about another of the actor's interests and he left the subject of the production and Emmet.

Richard and Elizabeth were astounded. This had come out of the blue as neither one of them usually watched this show. Elizabeth was beside herself with joy, bubbling and laughing just how wonderful that had been.

They hugged and kissed each other, the kisses getting longer and more passionate as time went on. They silently agreed to turn the telly off and go upstairs to the bedroom. As Richard reached over to hit the off button, he noticed that the actor was still talking and that they were saying goodnight and as something of a parting shot the host said, "Well I guess that we should have that director on the show some time if he is as wonderful as you say."

"If you do, believe me, you won't regret it," the actor answered as the credits started to roll.

They looked and wrapped their arms around each other and kissed once again. It was like they were sharing and celebrating Emmet's good fortune. Surely not in a way that Emmet would ever expect.

When they got into the bedroom, they quickly undressed each other (they wouldn't dare undress themselves).

When they got into bed and started to fondle each other, the phone rang. Richard fell back onto the bed and sighed. Elizabeth giggled and said, "Hyacinth."

"Yes, who else could possible call at the worst time," he said with a smile as he reached over and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Hyacinth," he said into the mouthpiece. Of course I knew that it was you. Who else would call, just as I was getting ready to enjoy my dessert?"

"Yes, my dear, more of the succulent pie that I had last night. I don't know, Hyacinth, I just can't stop eating it. But, I will wait until I'm finished talking before I start to eat."

He lay back on the bed, holding the phone to his ear. Elizabeth had been stroking his dick, making sure that it didn't get soft. As Richard talked, she began to kiss his chest and started to slowly kiss her way down his body.

Richard smiled and thought: just a little payback and he steeled himself for what he knew was coming next. Elizabeth kissed her way down to his dick and then up to the tip. She licked the pre-cum off and took the head into her mouth.

Richard was still able to answer Hyacinth in a normal voice, but it was becoming harder and harder (both talking normally and the condition of his erection).

Elizabeth was now taking as much of his dick into her mouth as she could, bobbing her head up and down. She would run her tongue around the tip at the top of her stroke. She was enjoying this as much as Richard was.

Richard was having a hard time keeping his voice normal and was commenting less and less and Hyacinth went on about the exhibition and how Sheridan's work was just flying off of the walls.

All of a sudden Richard shoved the phone into the pillow and moaned, "Oh god, Elizabeth, I'm going to cum." All she did was increase the force of her sucking. Richard groaned as he began to flood her mouth with his cum. He went on moaning as he shot into her mouth and down her throat again and again.

Elizabeth sucked and swallowed, making sure that she didn't spill a drop of this precious fluid. Richard was holding her head to his groin and pushing his dick into her mouth. The flood ebbed and turned into a trickle, but she kept on sucking until she got every last drop out.

Richard was still breathing deeply as he picked up the phone and listened as Hyacinth was going on about the wonderful time she, was having with her precious son. Richard threw in a "That's nice, Hyacinth," as Elizabeth moved up and planed her lips against his.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth as he pushed his into hers. He could taste his cum in her mouth and found that it wasn't all that bad. But he realized that it was probably because it was in Elizabeth's mouth.

Now that his breath was back to normal, he chanced saying more. "Yes, I'm doing just fine. I was watching the telly tonight, one of those talk shows that you like. And the actor who is staring in Emmet's show was on...yes he had wonderful things to say about Emmet."

"Hyacinth, Emmet is not here so there is no reason to start singing...Of course I love to hear you sing, but the phone doesn't do your voice justice. Yes Hyacinth, I know that you love to sing and I'm sure that now that Emmet is directing in the big time he will finally recognize your talent...I'm sure that Elizabeth has talked to Emmet about your singing many times. Well, we will have to see. Yes, Hyacinth, it is wonderful that Sheridan had been selling his works, let's hope that he continues to sell them and will be able to pay for his own education. I know that it is the parent's duty to see that their off- spring are well educated, but after seven years at university, enough is enough."

"I'm glad that you are having a good time with your son. Now, don't go overboard with spending money. Why doesn't Sheridan pay for your dinner for the rest of your stay? I don't see why that is asking too much. Well, if you say so. Good bye, Hyacinth," he said with a big grin.

Elizabeth looked at him questioningly and asked, "What was that all about?"

Richard smiled and said, "Hyacinth is miffed at me for suggesting that Sheridan spend his hard-earned money, so I doubt that she will be calling for a day or two. Punishing me, you know."

Elizabeth said, "Richard you are terrible," as he grabbed her, rolled her to her back and began to kiss and nibble on her breasts.

They spent the rest of the night in a fantastic erotic embrace, loving and fucking until they both fell asleep happy and exhausted.

The next morning, after showering together, Elizabeth went back to her house and got ready for church. As was usual, Richard left before her and when he arrived, the vicar was standing out if front of the church doors, greeting his parishioners. A look of dread appeared on the Vicars his face when he saw Richard wave as he got out of the car.

The look of dread changed to one of surprise when he saw that Richard was alone. As Richard approached the church the Vicar asked, "Alone this Sunday Richard?"

Richard gave a big smile and said, "Yes Vicar, Hyacinth is spending the weekend and most of the week with our son Sheridan."

The Vicar sighed, "What a relief." Then realizing what he said he quickly added, "For Hyacinth, that is...to be able to spend all of that time with her son...who she loves so much."

Richard gave a small laugh at the Vicars discomfort and said, "Yes Vicar, it's a relief for all of us, too."

The service was wonderful, the Vicar full of spirit, the service upbeat and seemingly short. Richard and Elizabeth, who was sitting next to him enjoyed it immensely. Usually it was Richard, Hyacinth, Elizabeth and Emmet (when he showed). Today it was only Richard and Elizabeth.

When they got back they spent the day reading the Times in Elizabeth's living room. Just quietly enjoying each other's company. Some time in the afternoon, they went to Richard's house and were going to start to make dinner.

The phone rang and Richard answered, "Hello? Oh Onslow, good to hear from you. What is that, you and Daisy are going to the Pub for dinner and would I like to join you?"

Elizabeth was nodding her head and had a big smile of her face.

"I would love to join you. I haven't been out of the house for most of the week. What? You're going to give Elizabeth a ring up and see if she wants to join us. I think that would be great."

As they were saying good-bye, Elizabeth bolted for the door. Richard went on for a bit so that Elizabeth could get home in time for Onslow's call. As he hung up, Richard thought, things can't get any better than this.

Richard walked over to Elizabeth's house, she let him in just as the phone started ringing. She answered it and actually sounded surprised that Daisy was calling. "Hello Daisy, how are you? You did? Yes, I saw the interview too. I couldn't believe what he said about Emmet. It was wonderful...No, I haven't talked to Emmet since but I'm sure he is very happy. Of course, I'll let you know if Emmet is on the show."

"Yes, I would love to join you at the pub this evening for dinner. With Emmet away it can get tiresome eating alone. Richard is coming also? That's wonderful, I'll walk down with him."

Yes, I know that he couldn't go to Sheridan's with Hyacinth. Oh Daisy, that's terrible...true but terrible. Yes I know that she's your sister and you've put up with her more than anyone else...Okay, I'll give you that, yes you can say anything you want."

"Yes, I'll see you around seven. Now I'll ring up Richard and arrange to meet him at six forty-five. See you then, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to it."

She hung up the phone and turned to Richard. "Dear Richard, will you be my companion and accompany me to the pub this evening? I have a dinner date with Daisy and Onslow and I'm in dire need of an escort," she giggled.

Richard took her in his arms and held her tight. He whispered in her ear, "Of course, my love, I would escort you anywhere."

"I thought so, but I just want you to know that I have every intention of making all of your dreams come true when we get back."

Richard laughed and said, "Elizabeth, you've already made my dreams come true." He kissed her hard and long, his hands running down her back to her arse and he began to knead her cheeks.

Elizabeth pushed him away with a sigh and said, "We can't go on; if we do, there's no way that we'll ever get to dinner tonight."

Richard smiled at her and shook his head. He gave her a quick kiss and they walked out of the house.

When they got to the pub, Onslow and Daisy were already there and they had two pints ready for Richard and Elizabeth. "Dickie, Liz over here, I knew that it wouldn't take you two long to get here so I took the liberty of getting you pints. Hope you don't mind."

"Lord, Onslow you can take liberties like that all night long and I wouldn't mind." Richard laughed as he took a large swallow.

"Thank you, Onslow. Daisy you look wonderful and I haven't seen you in ages...far too long," Elizabeth added.

Onslow laughed and said, "You're a different man, when Hyacinth isn't around, Dickie, isn't he Elizabeth?"

"Oh I don't know, he's the same Richard that we all know and love," she said with a big smile.

More pints were ordered and some time later, so was dinner. It was a lovely evening, eating and drinking and talking. Of course they talked about Emmet and that interview with the actor. Everyone thought that this could mean that he would have to spend more time in London, thus leaving Elizabeth alone.

Elizabeth wanted no sympathy, "I can find things to do with my time. I'm sure that I will miss him but I guess I'll have to find someone to fill in for him."


Onslow punched Richards arm softly and said, "Dickie, maybe you could fill in for Emmet while he and Hyacinth are away. This could be your chance." He turned to Elizabeth and said, "Liz, you'd better watch out, Dickie may want more than you expect, or are willing to give."

"Onslow, don't be like that, now stop," Daisy scolded.

Whether it was the alcohol or just the good company and the atmosphere of the evening, Elizabeth giggled and said, "Don't worry about that Onslow, because you never know what I'm willing to give to Dickie."

Daisy, who had just taken a sip of her beer, spat it across the table.

Onslow gasped and looked at her with eyes as big as saucers.

Richard started choking on his dessert.

They all looked at Elizabeth who just sat there looking ever so innocent. All four of them broke out laughing. "Oh Liz, you are something else," said Onslow, "You are truly something else."

They left the pub around midnight, feeling good and happy. The two couples parted company and started the walk home. As they walked Richard asked, "So do you think that Daisy will get lucky tonight? There. for a while, I thought that she was going to pull Onslow under the table and take him right there."

"I sure hope so," she answered, "with all that Onslow drank and the fact that he was grabbing her arse when we left the pub, I think that she has a real good chance. But, I think that the real question is do you think that I'll get lucky tonight?"

Richard stopped, put his arms around Elizabeth and kissed her. "My dear, there is no question as to whether you will get lucky tonight, the question is how many times you will get lucky tonight."

Onslow and Daisy were walking home actually holding hands. Daisy asked, "Do you think that Richard will get lucky tonight?"

"I don't see how much luckier he can get. What with Hyacinth being away until Thursday," he guffawed. "But I think, that if Richard wants, he could."

Daisy was giggling and went on, "Well, do you think that Richard wants to get lucky tonight?"

"Don't know, Daisy. It's funny, but for all the years that I've known Richard, I've never been able to read him. He is truly a mystery to me."

"Well, I think that' if Elizabeth got the chance, she would jump into bed with Richard in a second," Daisy laughed.

As they went into the house, Onslow said, "No ill feeling toward your Hyacinth, but I really hope they do." And he laughed out loud when Daisy giggled, "God forgive me, but so do I."

And if you happened to be standing out-side their house about a half am hour later and you were listening closely, you would have heard, "Onslow, Onslow, Oh Onslow...OH GOD, ONSLOW."

And at the same time, if you could have teleported to Blossom Avenue on the other side of town and listened closely outside Elizabeth's house, you would have heard, "Richard, Richard, Oh Richard...OH GOD, RICHARD." It seems that it was a lucky night for all.

The rest of the week was like a honeymoon for the two lovers. They would make love any-where and at any time the mood hit. In fact, one afternoon, Elizabeth went over to Richard's house, just walked in, went up to Richard, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Then she tore his clothes off him and took him right there in the hallway.

When they were, she got up, dressed and giggled, "Well I guess that I should get back to work. Richard just sat there on the floor and laughed and said as she walked to the door, "Good to see you, drop by any time you're in the mood."

On Thursday afternoon, Richard was standing on the station platform as Hyacinth got off the train. She now had four bags with her. She was giving instructions to the guard and porter as to just where she wanted her bags placed so that her husband could take them to the car.

Both men gave Richard sympathetic looks as he came to get Hyacinth and her bags. Richard heard the Porter comment, "It's a testament to his saintliness that she is still alive. I know that I couldn't possibly put up with that." Richard just smiled and picked up two of the bags.

As they drove home, Hyacinth told Richard all about her visit and about the exhibition. That Sheridan sold numerous works and made a tidy sum. Of course, she just had to purchase one of his works to grace the walls of their home. Richard wasn't listening and although he heard her say she bought a piece of Sheridan's work, he didn't even ask what she paid.

She took all afternoon trying to find just the right place to hang Sheridan's needle work so that it would be shown for the work of art that it is. She also told Richard that, at the end of August, Sheridan would be having an exhibition in Leeds and that she should be there to give him her help and support. She would be gone at least two weeks.

It was with a heavy heart that Richard had to break the news to her that according to the schedule given to him by the Earl, he would be filling in for vacations during that time. "So I guess that you and Sheridan will be having a Mother/Son fort-night, because I couldn't possible disappoint the Earl by not showing up."

"Oh Richard, I am sure that Sheridan will fully understand that you have your duty to do, but it will be two whole weeks with me not being here to take care of you. Do you think that you will be able to manage?"

"Don't worry Hyacinth, I'll be able to muddle through with out you. Mind you it won't be easy but I'll manage. You and Sheridan should just enjoy yourselves and don't worry about me at all," he stated with a small smile. "Two whole weeks..." he said to himself, "Heaven, I'm in Heaven..."

A few weeks later on a Sunday afternoon, Richard and Hyacinth were sitting in the den. Hyacinth was telling how the preparations for the ball were coming on. She then turned and looked at Richard, "Richard, have you been nice to Elizabeth, like I asked? You know, to make up for not having morning coffee on Saturdays and during the times that I am away with Sheridan."

"In my small way I have been trying to make up for your not having morning coffee with her, as inadequate as it is. Why, is there a problem?"

"No, in fact quite the opposite. It seems that Elizabeth has become, how can I put it? She seems so much calmer. Do you know, that for the past two weeks she has not dropped a cup or even spilled the coffee once."

"Whatever you are doing, I most certainly don't want you to stop, keep it up," she ordered.

"Don't you worry, Hyacinth, I most certainly will keep it up," Richard said in a very serious voice.

It just so happened that, this weekend, Emmet had come home from London to spend the weekend with his sister. After hanging up the phone with Hyacinth, Elizabeth was humming a tune as she straightened up.

Emmet looked at her and said, "Elizabeth, what is going on, what are you doing?"

Elizabeth, not having a clue what her brother meant said, "I'm just straightening up."

"No that's not what I mean. You seem so calm. You were just on the phone with Hyacinth and you talked to her just like she was anyone. You seem so calm and relaxed, are you doing something...like yoga?" Emmet asked.

Elizabeth looked at her brother with a small smile and said, "I guess it could be something like yoga, we do use different positions."