Apple of My Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

January 2011

Amara looked at the ring on her finger and felt her heart perform a double flip. She was still getting used to the fact that she was a married woman. Whatever her philosophy on marriage was, she was still a woman who used to have dreams of her wedding since she was a little girl. Even though she knew that their marriage was not based on love; at least for him, for she found herself falling more in love with him day after day, she wanted to make it work and make it last.

That was why she was in her office on New Year's Day to clear out her things. It didn't make her sad to leave the practice. She was happy. She was going to move to England to be where it was most comfortable for her husband.

With the last of her things packed into boxes, she took the opportunity to stretch on the sofa in the reception area. To her surprise, she saw that someone was already sitting there waiting for her.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You're trespassing. I'm calling the cops," she said, trying to keep her breathing level.

"Lovely Mara... please. Is this how you greet your lover? I'm sure the cops will understand this as a... household dispute and leave with no charges." He looked at her intensely before getting up. "Besides, I am the attorney who handles all your complaints and allegations from your clients. I have a key."

"Whatever," she hissed and turned back to her office. Apprehensive of the argument that was about to ensue, she slipped her finger into her pocket and turned on the recording feature on her phone. She heard Jason following her and tried to slam the door at his face but he was too quick for her. The moment he entered her office, he frowned.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your fucking business, Merrick. You have no right over me anymore. It's over between us. Over!"

Jason moved closer and grabbed her by the arm.

"Please Mara... you have to believe me. I'm really getting a divorce. I'll show you the papers. I want you back in my life Mara. How can you be so cruel to me?"

"For godsake! Leave me alone!" she screamed and dashed out of her office. She lunged herself out the main door and found a woman staring at her with the most vicious look in her eyes.

"You bitch!!" the woman screamed and began pulling at Amara's hair. "I'll tear off your hair and kill you!" Seconds later, she gave another shrill cry when Jason came out of the door. "You! You lying bastard. I've caught you this time. You and this whore you're fucking behind my back! I'm going to kill you!" she screamed, pushing Amara to one side and rushing towards her husband.

The force of her push caused Amara's head to bump slightly against the wall and she fell in a daze. She could still hear them arguing but she could not pay much attention.

"Need to get away..." she mumbled under her breath and tried to crawl but she felt a woman's hands pulling at her hair again.

"Now tell me Jason! Tell me what you were doing with this whore?" she screamed. Amara wished she could just shut the hell up. She'd have punch her if she wasn't in such a daze.

"I... it's not what it looks like Darling... really! I swear on my mother's grave!" he stammered. "It was her! She lured me to her office! I thought it was all business but she wants me back! I swear Baby... I swear! She wants me to run away with her. See her office for yourself! She's packed!"

The enormity of his lie made Amara's blood curl. She forced herself to stand up and jabbed her elbow against the woman's stomach. The woman gave a loud cry and let her go. The moment she was free, Amara ran over to Jason and punched him in the middle of his face and kicked him, once again in the groin.

"Fuck you both!" she said with a spat.

"You bitch! You attacked me!" screamed the wife, crouching on the floor in pain.

"Oh please. The security tapes will prove that you attacked me first and I was acting on self-defense."

"I'll sue you for assault on my husband then," she screamed back.

"Sure. Security's going to be up in another minute or so. But first I want you to hear this for yourself. Your husband is a lying bastard." Amara took out her phone and replayed what he had said to her in her office.

"You bitch!" he shouted, trying to grab her phone but his wife had gotten up to stop him.

"Is that true what you said to her Jason?" she asked, pulling at his tie.

"No! She's lying! That's a fake recording!" he insisted.

"Oh please stop it you fucking retard. She's not stupid. She saw the timing and date of the recording. In fact she knows that with this recording and our security cameras up there, I can charge both of you with assault and intended bodily damage."

Jason glared at her and felt his wife's sharp slap on his cheek. Then she turned and looked at Amara fiercely.

"If I find out that that recording is a fake, I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell. You hear me?" she threatened.

Amara nodded and lifted her hand to show her the ring.

"See here? I really am not interested in your husband. Not one bit. I'm already married and I love my husband very much. I know you'll check it up so I'm telling you, please do. And please, keep your husband away from me or I will press charges. I'll even file a restraining order. Please."

Jason's wife stood dumbstruck for a moment before she nodded. Amara saw in her eyes the relief and humiliation of having to strike a bargain with her husband's former mistress.

At that moment, security exited the lifts and approached the three of them.

"Dr. Winters, is there a problem here? We saw the fight. You two! You're trespassing! We will need to escort you out."

"I'll walk by myself," said Jason's wife in her haughty upper class tone. One of the security guards followed behind her as she entered the lift.

"Come on," said the other guard, taking hold of Jason's hands.

"You're a stupid bitch Mara. You think you're so happy with that blind man? He's lying to you," said Jason, laughing hysterically. "You're attracted to lying, controlling men Mara. That's just your curse."

"That's enough now. Sorry Dr. Winters. We're leaving," said the guard, pushing Jason towards the lift. Jason was still laughing as he entered the lift.

"He's married Mara! His wife is called Cassie. Married married married!" he shouted as the lift door closed.

Amara sank to her knees and began to cry. Her head was still throbbing from the crash against the wall. She curled herself into a ball and tried to push everything out of her mind. When she calmed down, she went back inside her office. This time, she locked the main door and secured the bolts to ensure no one would come in without her authorization.

She sat on the floor of her office and reached for her folder bag. She found the papers that Wade had passed her for their marriage registration and began to look through them carefully. She hadn't even peeked at them before they got married because she trusted him and felt that a poor, blind man wouldn't have anything to hide from her.

How wrong she was.

The winery business alone grossed about £2 million annually and was owned solely by one Wade Nolan Spencer. It was affiliated with Spencer and Sheffield Brewery & Winery. She remembered that Wade had told her that his family had been in the business for a long time. She just didn't think they were the owners for she thought he meant working in the business.

Under his personal particulars, she tried to find his marriage status prior to their marriage registration and found that he was listed as 'single'. Amara gave a sigh of relief. She must be out of her mind to trust that lying son of a bitch Jason.

Even so, Jason was right about Wade lying.

"Okay, so he wasn't lying. But not telling the whole truth is just the same!" she tried to rationalize to herself. She looked down, saw her ring and burst into tears again. "You could have had your surgery at any time. Then why did you still marry me? And here I thought I was doing someone a good deed by funding their surgery. Oh god... I am so pathetic."

***

When she got home, Amara made sure that her nose was no longer red and her eyes were rid of the tears. She wasn't planning to tell him about what happened at the office or what she had found out... yet.

At that moment, she just wanted to make love to him; her husband, the man she loved.

She found him sitting on her sofa, huddled in warm clothing. The heater was not working so well but since they were moving in a couple of days, she didn't bother to have it fixed.

"Hey handsome," she called out as she locked the door.

"Welcome home, my gorgeous wife. How did your day go?"

She didn't really answer him but straddled him on the couch and pressed her lips on his. He gave a gasp of surprise when she began to pull off his sweater and his t-shirt.

"Someone's in a good mood today," he murmured against her lips. She made a purring sound and began to kiss down his neck, biting his skin gently as she trailed kisses towards his navel.

"No, someone's in a really really good mood today," he moaned when her fingers found his cock underneath his pants. She didn't even bother removing his briefs but simply pushed it to one side and engulfed his cock with her mouth. Wade moaned as she began to bob up and down. He could feel her pursing her lips to make the suction tighter, blowing his cock and his mind into ecstasy land.

Amara removed her clothes without taking her mouth off his cock. Finally, clad only in her g-string, she pulled her mouth away and replaced it with her soft breasts around his cock.

"Oh god, Amara..." he moaned. Amara had never done that before and Wade's sensory system was overloaded with this new intense feeling of soft skin against his hard and hot erection. He could feel her hard nipples when she rubbed them close to his cock head but mostly he felt soft, jelly-like flesh wrapped around his cock.

Then he felt her move once again to straddle him. He was so sensitive at the moment that he could feel her warm pussy just inches away from him. Amara's lips where playing with his ear, licking and biting on his ear lobe.

"Tell me what you want me to do Wade," she whispered. Wade moaned for she had inserted just the tip of his cock head into her before pulling out again.

"You know what I want Amara..." he managed to say as he felt her repeating her torture. He wanted to move his hips up each time she pushed down on hip but she had slapped his thighs warningly.

"Tell me what you want or else I won't give it to you. Say it Wade." Amara was soaking wet. She wanted to slide his cock all the way inside her but Wade was just being too prudent and not saying it.

"I want to be inside you Amara..." he whispered. Wade was going to go crazy if she didn't let him enter her. His wolf's howls in his head alone was going to kill him.

"Mmm, you mean like this?" she whispered, letting herself slide fully on top of him before pulling herself off.

"Oh my god! Please Amara... put it back in baby... please," he begged, moving his hips upwards to try and reach her.

"Say fuck me Amara. Fuck me hard and fuck me good," she instructed.

"That's so crude Amara," he said.

"Okay then," she said, getting off the sofa and moving away. He heard her walking away from him into the bedroom. Outraged, he followed her; feeling his way towards her room. His wolf was literally beating against his chest and she decided to leave him cold right after she had gotten him hard.

When he got on the bed, he was shocked to find that Amara was already lying on it with her legs wide open. He did the first thing that came to his mind knowing that she was offering her sweet pussy to him; he licked her. His tongue dived inside her and twirled around her clit again and again until she was moaning loudly. When he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her closer to him and pressed his cock into her warm pussy.

"Are you going to fuck me good now?" she moaned.

"Yes I am," he replied and pushed his hips downwards, filling her with every inch of his cock. Amara moaned with every thrust of his hips and wrapped her legs around his waist to feel more of him deep inside her. His face was buried at the side of her neck as he continued ramming inside her. He could feel her pussy tightening around him as his hips moved faster, pushing her towards her first orgasm.

"Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, digging her nails into his shoulders as he legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Wade didn't stop. With his hands around her back, he pulled her body up and got into a standing position with her wrapped around his body. Amara gave a yelp of surprise and then moaned when she felt herself being bounced up and down his cock. The feeling of being at the total mercy of Wade made her feel light headed and she giggled excitedly as she felt his cock thrusting into her every time she lowered her hips to meet his.

Amara tightened her grip around his neck and reveled in the sensations of being fucked in a standing position. With her legs still wrapped around his back, she rocked her body back and forth, eliciting soft moans from Wade.

"Oh god Amara... you're going to drive me insane," he whispered. Then he lowered her onto her feet and angled her face for a kiss. "Do you still want me to uh... what was that... fuck you hard and fuck you good?" he asked. Amara clapped her hand once and giggled.

"Yes!" she said excitedly.

"Get on the edge of the bed... on your hands and knees," he instructed. He moved closer to the bed and felt for her soft round ass. He gave it an experimental slap and heard her gasp. With his hands, he gently guided his cock to the opening of her pussy. When he was finally inside her, he gave a swift push and began to move his hips forward and back, grabbing her hips for support. He varied his speed; sometimes pistoning like a rocket, sometimes slow and deep. As he felt himself getting closer to his release, he leaned forward and gave a few deep and slow thrusts inside her.

There's no other time than now... she's the one I want to mate with. Lend me your sight, my friend...

He felt himself growing larger, expanding inside her pussy. Amara moaned when she felt him stretching her slightly and had pressed her face downwards on a pillow to muffle her screams. He was moving his hips in a rapid motion now, pumping his cum inside her. Amara screamed into the pillow as she felt the hot searing flow of his cum inside her even as her own pussy tightened to its own climax.

Wade was panting as he leaned against Amara's smooth back. He could see her form, from the slender neck to her well toned shoulders and down her curved back and finally to her sexy hips and butt which was now pressed against his own. He could see his cock embedded inside her when he looked down and marveled at how erotic it looked.

He moved slightly forward and rolled to his side, holding her tight in his arms. As they lay spooning each other, Wade bent his head down to lightly kiss her neck.

"Wade honey, why are you still so hard inside me?" she asked, turning slightly around to look at him. Wade blinked in surprised as her sharp triangle face was turned to face him. His eyes roamed her face, trying to memorize every detail; from her sharp nose to her beautiful eyes and down to her plump, kissable lips. Amara however was frowning. "Wade!" she insisted louder, pushing at his chest. "Why am I stuck?"

"We'll be stuck like this for an hour or so if you're lucky."

"Why?"

"My body is mating with yours. We're stuck like this because it aids conception."

"It aids what? You want to have a baby with me?" she asked in surprise. Wade simply rubbed his nose against the back of her neck and breathed in her scent. "But why..." she asked, feeling uncertain.

"I don't want you to go away... for any reason at all. You're mine now and always will be. I want you to stay with me and raise our children together."

Amara tried to hold back her tears. "Is... is that what you told her?"

"Told who Darling?" he murmured against her.

"Cassie?"

Wade didn't reply, but she felt him tensed up. "What do you expect me to say, Amara?" he whispered slowly.

"Were you married to her, Wade?"

"Yes."

Amara tried to push herself away from him but the bind between them was so strong that it became painful to try and pull away. Wade put his arms around her and held her close, trying to calm her down.

"Our marriage was never consummated because she died in the car accident that caused my blindness. We were only legal for an hour and then we were annulled just like that. She died a virgin Amara... she was only 21. You shouldn't be angry at her... or me. She was no longer around when you stepped into my life."

"But you held back the truth! You held back so many things from me! How could you?" she cried in frustration. "I looked through your financials. How could you make me believe you were a poor man?"

"You assumed that, Darling... I just played along. I know it wasn't the right thing to do but I wanted to make sure that you would stick to the marriage thing even though you thought I was blind and poor. And you did."

Amara didn't reply him but fumed silently. This one perfect moment was ruined all because he had kept secrets from her. Even though he tried to coax her to calm down, she refused to give in to him.

When she heard his soft snores and was sure that he was asleep, she carefully dislodged herself from his hold and was relieved that his erection had calmed down. Amara headed to her bathroom and soaked herself under the hot water to try and relax. She knew she was being emotional and somewhat unreasonable but who wouldn't if they had just been attacked by their ex and his wife and then found out that their husband was lying?

"Husband... oh my god... I'm married," she repeated to herself before heaving out over the toilet bowl.

Amara was still feeling horrible when she stepped out of the bathroom. Making as little noise as possible, she got dressed, took her bag and left.

***

When he woke up, he knew that she was gone. The side of her bed was cold and a quick look around his apartment confirmed his hunch. She had left him. She had taken her luggage as well as her purse.

It took all of his willpower not to cry. He had finally regained his sense of sight and there was nothing worth looking at. It was as if he was engulfed in another form of darkness; one that he didn't know if he could pull through.

He called her cell phone over and over but only received her voice mail.

Nevertheless, Wade stayed in Amara's apartment for the whole day, waiting for a chance that she would return. But she never did.

When she still hadn't returned home by the end of the third day, Wade gave up and packed his things. She was going to lease her apartment and the tenant would be coming soon.

He got a piece of paper, wrote a note and left it on her bed, in case she came back.

To my Dear Wife,

If you're reading this letter, I hope that means you're safe and well.

It was cruel of you to leave me like this, without saying goodbye. Weren't you always the one who said that relationships take effort and we have to work out all our problems?

However, if you still wish to leave, then I will not stop you. I have allowed you to enter this marriage by concealing certain things from you and you have every right to end it on your terms.

Regardless, I do have something to show you and one last thing to let you know.

Meet me at the place where we first met, this coming Saint Valentine's Day.

With Love,

Your Husband

***

February 2011

Amara had been sleeping in her new office over the past few weeks; getting the minor renovations and decorations in place. She had yet to hire a receptionist and a secretary but for the time being, she was managing.